Jewell Event Design, LLC Reviews

43 | Denver, CO

43 Reviews for Jewell Event Design, LLC

43 Jewell Event Design, LLC Reviews

Debbie · Married on 09/30/2018

You can not go wrong hiring Jewell Event Design. My daughter and most of her wedding guests live in Arizona. So we decided we couldn't do this alone, we needed help. I called three wedding planners in the area and Leanne reached out to us right away. I was actually shocked since I left word for her on a weekend!!! We gave her little time to put together Amanda's vision but she managed to make it all perfect. Leanne is top notch and you will be forever grateful that you hired her. She earns and deserves her 5 star rating!!
    Debbie

Amanda Reilly · Married on 09/30/2018

Leanne was instrumental in our success

Leanne was instrumental in solidifying everything for our wedding. I was incredibly stressed and had so much to do in the last 2 months and thankfully we found Leanne and she just whipped up a plan, got the information I need, got my decisions, relayed them, and figured everything out. Not only did she help fill in the gaps, but she created a timeline, made sure to connect with everyone to communicate needs, and even helped decorate everything on the day off. She set up, took down, cleaned up, and orchestrated so well, I couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you so much Leanne, everything was beautiful.

Laurie · Married on 09/14/2018

Leanne was fabulous. She has a number of people in various areas that she has great relationships with and recommended for us to use and they were all perfect. I could not be happier with her services. She and everyone we worked with were professional and very courteous. I highly recommend her and would use her services again.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

You were an absolute joy to work with! You worked with our very busy schedules and we are so thankful to have found you! You made the planning process go smoothly and the day of our wedding feel effortless to me and I did not have to worry one bit! Our day was so enjoyable because of you! We also loved all of your recommendations and vendor recommendations. We enjoyed everyone! Thank you!!!

Shira · Married on 08/25/2018

From my very first phone conversation with Leanne, I knew she was the DOC for us. She was practical, honest, and funny - a breath of fresh air. I soon learned that she knows EVERYONE in the event and wedding industry in Colorado, and she worked her connections to make our wedding go off without a hitch, while saving us time, money, and worry. Each one of her vendor recommendation was gold. Even though we didn't book a full planning package, Leanne went above and beyond for us, and in the last two months before the wedding she was our rock - always available and quick to reply to texts or emails. She called me more often than I called her - she is just that amazing.

Some cool things Leanne pulled off for us:
    - Sending her assistant to our house to find and get our cake topper, which we forgot to bring the day of the wedding.
    - Solving a crazy misunderstanding with our musician the day before the wedding, overcoming the language barrier, while keeping us calm and up-to-date on the situation.
    - Hooking us up with our florist, who did an amazing job for a really affordable price.
    - Organizing and orchestrating our rehearsal (with our families, not an easy feat).
    - Hooking me up with honestly the best hairstylist in the world...

If I could change one thing about our wedding, I would book Leanne sooner.

Jewell Event Design, LLC 1
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 2
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 3
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 4
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 5
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 6
  • W

William · Married on 08/17/2018

When I got confirmation that the Gatlin Brothers would perform at my birthday party....for over 100 guests my wife decided to hire a party planner. We interviewed two and chose Leanne. We did not know what we didn’t know because from the moment we hired her she made us feel comfortable we had made the right choice. She outlined all the decisions that needed to be made...and made sure we made them. She knew the best of the best vendors for what we needed...and though we had choices, invariably we went with her recommendations. She worked directly with the Gatlin’s to coordinate their requirements for their musical needs...and they loved her. Our event was a great success in good part because it was so well planned by Leanne. We would recommend her for any party...particularly when it requires special needs....she is the BEST.

Jane · Married on 08/17/2018

Leanne is very professional, extremely creative, knows all the best vendors and is fun to work with. We will definitely use her in the future.

Sophie · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so fortunate to have worked with Jewell Event Design to plan our April 2018 wedding. I’ve planned many events professionally, which cemented my decision to hire a planner for my wedding. Working with Leanne meant that we were able to focus on getting married instead of worrying about the little details. Leanne also kept us on track through the planning process, which let me enjoy this experience with my husband-to-be instead of nagging him about tasks.

Leanne is clearly an experienced professional. Only someone truly confident in their ability to pull off a flawless event would listen to me describe my dream wedding as “floral overload, chaotic and clashing, loud, vibrant, and wild” and say “No worries! I’ve got this!” Our parents (who each contributed financially to the wedding) were so impressed upon meeting Leanne that they trusted us to do the planning without their input. Leanne is like a god amongst wedding vendors - other vendors universally respected her and were eager to please her, meaning we got excellent service.

Beyond embracing our theme, Leanne had a strong understanding of our values and worked diligently to ensure our wedding was a reflection thereof. With 75% of our guests coming from out of town, comfort was a top priority. Leanne helped us rework our budget to allocate more to the guest experience and pushed our venue to make guest-friendly tweaks, i.e. adding labeling to food stations for dietary restrictions. We’ve received so many compliments on our wedding and are thrilled it was a meaningful and fun celebration for all.

Finally, we are grateful for how beautifully Leanne coordinated all our vendors on the day of the wedding. Her fabulous timeline and briefing document for the venue and vendors accounted for every detail. The vendors she recommends are all top-notch and work together well as a team. We can’t thank Leanne enough for her work planning our big day!

Cathy · Married on 01/14/2018

Our January wedding was a smashing success—we can say without any reservation that the outcome is directly attributable to the effort, expertise and wisdom of Leanne.

As a wedding planner, Leanne has a wealth of experience upon which to draw. And a portfolio of community resources to address any need. We couldn’t have done it without her. Our event was beautiful, joyful and one of the most memorable days of our lives.

Need a venue to fit your budget? Leanne will suggest three or four. Need a photographer? Leanne will identify several. Need a caterer? Leanne will help you select the most appropriate vendors for your event. Need a DJ? Need flowers? Need hotel rooms for out of state guests? Need dance lessons for that first dance? In all cases, Leanne will handle it. Her planning and execution skills will help you create a vision and bring it to fruition. All within your budget and timeframe.

The best part of partnering with Leanne is that she’s great fun. Lively, energetic and bubbling with enthusiasm, she’s a whirlwind about getting things done on time. Even though our wedding involved only 25 guests, we got the VIP treatment. And even though we only had five months to plan, Leanne was awesome about keeping all the plates spinning and ensuring that our event went off perfectly, without any hiccups.

Jewell Event Design, LLC 7
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 8
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 9
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 10
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 11
    Jewell Event Design, LLC 12

Julie · Married on 01/13/2018

Leanne is the absolute BEST to work with. She was able to give recommendations about anything I had questions about. She thinks of everything and really helped me get things done in a timely manner. Leanne made my wedding day stress free. I tend to lack attention to detail and Leanne was able to help me remember those little details.

Words cannot express my gratitude for Leanne. My wedding was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. When I first met with Leanne, I didn't have a clear picture of what exactly I wanted. Leanne was able to help me with every little thing until we ended up with a wedding of my dreams. Leanne was so pleasant to work with throughout the planning process as well. I would highly recommend her services to everyone!

I was so incredibly lucky to have had Leanne's help. Her calm demeanor and sense of humor made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. She also was able to make some really great recommendations for other vendors for us. She recommended a photographer who took THE BEST photos. I am having a really difficult time choosing which ones to get printed as they are all so wonderful. Having worked with Leanne, I know she is the best in the industry. I couldn't have done it by myself and I am so glad we hired her. I am grateful to her for the spectacular work she did to give us a fairytale wedding.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/01/2018

I am so happy that we hired Jewell Event Design for our Los Angeles wedding! Leanne is amazing and there just aren’t enough words for everything that she did for us. She had a MOUNTAIN of tasks and details to handle for multiple events and locations and she pulled it all together seamlessly (BY HERSELF!) We had a *very* small budget for things like decor, flowers and centerpieces, and Leanne created some GORGEOUS centerpieces, arrangements for the ceremony, boutonnieres and my bouquet! She really helped make our wedding classy and elegant! We had a Persian ceremony and an American wedding & reception and everything was so beautiful! And then there’s Leanne… she is just amazing and so fun to work with! Her sense of humor and relaxed but professional attitude always put me at ease, even though I knew she was working her tail off;-). Her experience and expertise were worth every penny! She thought of things that we didn’t and really kept us on track. She was also really great with all of our vendors and guests. People kept coming up to us all weekend and telling us how wonderful she was! Thank you so much Leanne for being a part of our special days! You truly are the best!

Jewell Event Design, LLC 13

Jaclyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I had been engaged for over a year and everyone kept asking "when are you going to get married"
    I had NO idea where to begin nor did I have the time or energy to plan a wedding. I was referred to Leanne and within ONE month of working with her, we have a venue, a date, budget, vision, bridal party picked and a timeline to get everything done for my dream wedding.
    Any time I start to stress or worry about something, Leanne quickly puts me at ease and always comes up with ideas and solutions. I want an "outside the box" wedding and Leanne has been my biggest cheerleader and support for getting this wedding accomplished in an elegant/fun way.
    Her connections in the Denver/Boulder community are UNREAL which can be very helpful when choosing vendors and getting good deals!

If you are on the fence on to get a wedding planner-DO IT and go with Leanne at Jewell Event Design, I promise you won't regret it! She makes it fun, she's professional and always responsive no matter the time or day you decide to bug her :)

Jackie Weber

Jaclyn · Married on 08/19/2017

We were so lucky to have Jewell Event Design create our dream wedding. I chose an unconventional venue and Leanne was the first one to support my decision and bring my vision to life. She helped keep us on a timeline but never once made me feel stressed out. She was always upbeat, positive and always willing to offer to help in any way possible. I can honestly say that without her help, my wedding day wouldn't have been possible. She was a life saver and I highly recommend her-especially if you are on the fence about getting a wedding planner-TRUST ME, you need one and you need Jewell Event Designs!

Anna · Married on 07/14/2017

We utilized Leanne for a ground-breaking event and she was a joy to work with! Having her eye for detail, creativity, and vendor contacts made the party planning a million times easier. I would definitely recommend her services for any event small or large.

Celeste · Married on 06/17/2017

I would highly recommend Jewell Event Design to assist in your wedding planning. There is so much to do that you don't even think of to have a beautiful and successful wedding. The planner is there to make sure everything gets done and just flows accordingly. She has great ideas if you need help but does not push her ideas on you. She has all the contact people you need from where to go to find the perfect dress to finding a great cake maker to all the other necessary people to make your day perfect! She will keep you on track. A wedding can be a stressful time and having Jewell Event Design there to help from the beginning to end is the only way to go. She is very reasonable in price and is worth every penny, more than she charges. She gets more than a 5 star rating from me.

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2017

I just had the wedding of my dreams and I know that would not have been possible without Leanne and Jewell Event Design! I started working with Jewell Event Design about a year before my wedding. Leanne, was with me every step of the way during the planning process. She always made me feel good about the decisions I made and brought her own ideas to the table when I needed help. She was never pushy, always fun to be around, always patient with me, and kept me calm and well organized the day of the wedding. My experience with Jewell Event Design was nothing short of wonderful, and I would do it all over again with them!

Philippe · Married on 06/16/2017

Thank you to Leann Jewell for her genuine passion, her dedication, her presence and her energy! We were busy but we had a blast communicating and improving the Guest experience and literally having fun while planning a quite demanding party...

• User6521746 · 1+ year ago

Once I found Jewell Event Design, I knew with out a doubt that I would hire Leanne to help me plan the biggest day of my life! Leanne has been so amazing through this whole process so far, and has left me feeling stress free (as much as possible anyway) and excited for our big day. I know that with her there, I will be able to breathe and enjoy my day with out having to worry about a single detail. She has been wonderful with communication and details and done a great job putting my mind at ease, I highly recommend her and her company to any who is getting married.

Lisa · Married on 11/20/2016

I've known Leanne for many years and witnessed her work her magic during so many events. However, I was unaware of how truly amazing she is until I hired her for my own wedding. My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about this woman and her services. From the very first day of planning, her suggestions, humor and advice were all perfect and she made us feel so at ease with the whole process. As a self proclaimed neurotic woman, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to give up control and enjoy our wedding day, but Leanne was on top of everything, making sure every detail was perfect and I was able to enjoy our day with out one single worry or hesitation. Literally every single detail was taken care of, even the ones I forgot about! She even stepped in and created all of my flowers and centerpieces when I told her that I wasn't sure what my vision was for the decorations. I would recommend her to anyone planning an event, especially a wedding. She was always there when I needed her, for any reason, and because of this I got to enjoy 100% of my wedding with 0% stress.

Kristine · Married on 09/26/2016

Wow...from the get go it was smooth with Leanne taking care of all the details. If something went wrong I was not aware as Leanne took care of everything quickly and quietly. Such a professional. Leanne ' s sense of humor was magical the day of the wedding. We were at ease and so impressed.

Trey · Married on 07/31/2016

Leanne was absolutely amazing... She took our vision and made it happen! I don't know that many planners can pull off Gatsby Wedding with such pizzazz. She took us right back to the 1920's! The event was flawless! Our wedding day will forever be remembered as the best day of our lives!

Thanks for making our day so special, Leanne! I wish you all the best and hope that others have the opportunity to truly appreciate what you have to offer!

-Trey ??

Shawn · Married on 07/31/2016

My advice for anyone shopping around for their wedding planner....STOP LOOKING NOW! Leanne is outstanding and is on top of every detail...even those that you weren't thinking of. Our day could not have gone smoother or been more amazing!

Ellen · Married on 07/09/2016

There are not enough kind words to say about Leanne, she created the best day we could have ever imagined! My only regret was not hiring her sooner. Between me always thinking I can handle everything on my own and our venue including a coordinator - I thought we did not need a wedding planner. I knew exactly what I wanted and, as a designer myself, I thought I would be more than fine on my own with the people provided at our venue. Well, we could not have been more mistaken because Leanne was the BEST decision of the whole process! Her attention to detail, expert knowledge of the industry, connections to vendors, and all around amazing energy seriously made our wedding what is was - perfect. There were many details that were overlooked by the coordinator provided by the venue that Leanne caught and made happen. If it weren’t for her, there would have been several disastrous situations - she saved our day and made it flawless. My number one advice to anybody getting married is to use a wedding planner, even if your venue includes one. Leanne saved us so much stress throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Because of her, we were able to relax and be fully present on our wedding day - free of any of the chaos that comes with having a wedding (keeping us on schedule, coordination of vendors, setting things up the day-of, getting the band ready, making sure we eat… the list goes on and on and on). We couldn’t have asked for a better day! We got so many comments from guests that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we know that much of that was because of all the behind-the-scenes work Leanne did. She is truly AMAZING at what she does and we could not be more thankful!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

We can't say enough about Leanne from Jewell Event Design! She saved our day! Literally. We hired her about halfway through our planning process due to the fact that I'm a lawyer and I was starting to get stressed out about everything that needed to be done and handled. I initially thought that I could do all of it myself, but I was so far from wrong. There were things that I didn't even think of or know about that Leanne stepped up and took care of in our initial planning phase, which put us at ease. She not only saved us money by making vendor suggestions, but she fixed a bunch of issues before they became issues that would have been disastrous on our wedding day had we not had her. We love love love and she is fun and a blessing to work with on top of it all. She worked so hard for you and was money well spent. My company is now using her for our holiday parties and everyone loves her!