38 Reviews for Jewell Event Design, LLC

Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
38 Jewell Event Design, LLC Reviews

From my very first phone conversation with Leanne, I knew she was the DOC for us. She was practical, honest, and funny - a breath of fresh air. I soon learned that she knows EVERYONE in the event and wedding industry in Colorado, and she worked her connections to make our wedding go off without a hitch, while saving us time, money, and worry. Each one of her vendor recommendation was gold. Even though we didn't book a full planning package, Leanne went above and beyond for us, and in the last two months before the wedding she was our rock - always available and quick to reply to texts or emails. She called me more often than I called her - she is just that amazing.

Some cool things Leanne pulled off for us:
- Sending her assistant to our house to find and get our cake topper, which we forgot to bring the day of the wedding.
- Solving a crazy misunderstanding with our musician the day before the wedding, overcoming the language barrier, while keeping us calm and up-to-date on the situation.
- Hooking us up with our florist, who did an amazing job for a really affordable price.
- Organizing and orchestrating our rehearsal (with our families, not an easy feat).
- Hooking me up with honestly the best hairstylist in the world...

If I could change one thing about our wedding, I would book Leanne sooner.

Profile Picture Shira, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I got confirmation that the Gatlin Brothers would perform at my birthday party....for over 100 guests my wife decided to hire a party planner. We interviewed two and chose Leanne. We did not know what we didn’t know because from the moment we hired her she made us feel comfortable we had made the right choice. She outlined all the decisions that needed to be made...and made sure we made them. She knew the best of the best vendors for what we needed...and though we had choices, invariably we went with her recommendations. She worked directly with the Gatlin’s to coordinate their requirements for their musical needs...and they loved her. Our event was a great success in good part because it was so well planned by Leanne. We would recommend her for any party...particularly when it requires special needs....she is the BEST.

Profile Picture William, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leanne is very professional, extremely creative, knows all the best vendors and is fun to work with. We will definitely use her in the future.

Profile Picture Jane, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Our January wedding was a smashing success—we can say without any reservation that the outcome is directly attributable to the effort, expertise and wisdom of Leanne.

As a wedding planner, Leanne has a wealth of experience upon which to draw. And a portfolio of community resources to address any need. We couldn’t have done it without her. Our event was beautiful, joyful and one of the most memorable days of our lives.

Need a venue to fit your budget? Leanne will suggest three or four. Need a photographer? Leanne will identify several. Need a caterer? Leanne will help you select the most appropriate vendors for your event. Need a DJ? Need flowers? Need hotel rooms for out of state guests? Need dance lessons for that first dance? In all cases, Leanne will handle it. Her planning and execution skills will help you create a vision and bring it to fruition. All within your budget and timeframe.

The best part of partnering with Leanne is that she’s great fun. Lively, energetic and bubbling with enthusiasm, she’s a whirlwind about getting things done on time. Even though our wedding involved only 25 guests, we got the VIP treatment. And even though we only had five months to plan, Leanne was awesome about keeping all the plates spinning and ensuring that our event went off perfectly, without any hiccups.

Photo for Jewell Event Design, LLC Review - Leanne helped us choose the perfect venue for our wedding.
Photo for Jewell Event Design, LLC Review - What an inviting table for the family-style dinner.
Photo for Jewell Event Design, LLC Review - Leanne is A. Genuine. Rockstar!
Photo for Jewell Event Design, LLC Review - Food selections were visually stunning.
Photo for Jewell Event Design, LLC Review - Wedding cake was perfect.
Photo for Jewell Event Design, LLC Review - Leanne created all flower arrangements & bouquets. WOW!
Profile Picture Cathy, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Leanne is the absolute BEST to work with. She was able to give recommendations about anything I had questions about. She thinks of everything and really helped me get things done in a timely manner. Leanne made my wedding day stress free. I tend to lack attention to detail and Leanne was able to help me remember those little details.

Words cannot express my gratitude for Leanne. My wedding was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. When I first met with Leanne, I didn't have a clear picture of what exactly I wanted. Leanne was able to help me with every little thing until we ended up with a wedding of my dreams. Leanne was so pleasant to work with throughout the planning process as well. I would highly recommend her services to everyone!

I was so incredibly lucky to have had Leanne's help. Her calm demeanor and sense of humor made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. She also was able to make some really great recommendations for other vendors for us. She recommended a photographer who took THE BEST photos. I am having a really difficult time choosing which ones to get printed as they are all so wonderful. Having worked with Leanne, I know she is the best in the industry. I couldn't have done it by myself and I am so glad we hired her. I am grateful to her for the spectacular work she did to give us a fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy that we hired Jewell Event Design for our Los Angeles wedding! Leanne is amazing and there just aren’t enough words for everything that she did for us. She had a MOUNTAIN of tasks and details to handle for multiple events and locations and she pulled it all together seamlessly (BY HERSELF!) We had a *very* small budget for things like decor, flowers and centerpieces, and Leanne created some GORGEOUS centerpieces, arrangements for the ceremony, boutonnieres and my bouquet! She really helped make our wedding classy and elegant! We had a Persian ceremony and an American wedding & reception and everything was so beautiful! And then there’s Leanne… she is just amazing and so fun to work with! Her sense of humor and relaxed but professional attitude always put me at ease, even though I knew she was working her tail off;-). Her experience and expertise were worth every penny! She thought of things that we didn’t and really kept us on track. She was also really great with all of our vendors and guests. People kept coming up to us all weekend and telling us how wonderful she was! Thank you so much Leanne for being a part of our special days! You truly are the best!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I had been engaged for over a year and everyone kept asking "when are you going to get married"
I had NO idea where to begin nor did I have the time or energy to plan a wedding. I was referred to Leanne and within ONE month of working with her, we have a venue, a date, budget, vision, bridal party picked and a timeline to get everything done for my dream wedding.
Any time I start to stress or worry about something, Leanne quickly puts me at ease and always comes up with ideas and solutions. I want an "outside the box" wedding and Leanne has been my biggest cheerleader and support for getting this wedding accomplished in an elegant/fun way.
Her connections in the Denver/Boulder community are UNREAL which can be very helpful when choosing vendors and getting good deals!

If you are on the fence on to get a wedding planner-DO IT and go with Leanne at Jewell Event Design, I promise you won't regret it! She makes it fun, she's professional and always responsive no matter the time or day you decide to bug her :)

Jackie Weber

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were so lucky to have Jewell Event Design create our dream wedding. I chose an unconventional venue and Leanne was the first one to support my decision and bring my vision to life. She helped keep us on a timeline but never once made me feel stressed out. She was always upbeat, positive and always willing to offer to help in any way possible. I can honestly say that without her help, my wedding day wouldn't have been possible. She was a life saver and I highly recommend her-especially if you are on the fence about getting a wedding planner-TRUST ME, you need one and you need Jewell Event Designs!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We utilized Leanne for a ground-breaking event and she was a joy to work with! Having her eye for detail, creativity, and vendor contacts made the party planning a million times easier. I would definitely recommend her services for any event small or large.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I would highly recommend Jewell Event Design to assist in your wedding planning. There is so much to do that you don't even think of to have a beautiful and successful wedding. The planner is there to make sure everything gets done and just flows accordingly. She has great ideas if you need help but does not push her ideas on you. She has all the contact people you need from where to go to find the perfect dress to finding a great cake maker to all the other necessary people to make your day perfect! She will keep you on track. A wedding can be a stressful time and having Jewell Event Design there to help from the beginning to end is the only way to go. She is very reasonable in price and is worth every penny, more than she charges. She gets more than a 5 star rating from me.

Profile Picture Celeste, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I just had the wedding of my dreams and I know that would not have been possible without Leanne and Jewell Event Design! I started working with Jewell Event Design about a year before my wedding. Leanne, was with me every step of the way during the planning process. She always made me feel good about the decisions I made and brought her own ideas to the table when I needed help. She was never pushy, always fun to be around, always patient with me, and kept me calm and well organized the day of the wedding. My experience with Jewell Event Design was nothing short of wonderful, and I would do it all over again with them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you to Leann Jewell for her genuine passion, her dedication, her presence and her energy! We were busy but we had a blast communicating and improving the Guest experience and literally having fun while planning a quite demanding party...

Profile Picture Philippe, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Once I found Jewell Event Design, I knew with out a doubt that I would hire Leanne to help me plan the biggest day of my life! Leanne has been so amazing through this whole process so far, and has left me feeling stress free (as much as possible anyway) and excited for our big day. I know that with her there, I will be able to breathe and enjoy my day with out having to worry about a single detail. She has been wonderful with communication and details and done a great job putting my mind at ease, I highly recommend her and her company to any who is getting married.

Profile Picture User6521746, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-Religious

I've known Leanne for many years and witnessed her work her magic during so many events. However, I was unaware of how truly amazing she is until I hired her for my own wedding. My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about this woman and her services. From the very first day of planning, her suggestions, humor and advice were all perfect and she made us feel so at ease with the whole process. As a self proclaimed neurotic woman, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to give up control and enjoy our wedding day, but Leanne was on top of everything, making sure every detail was perfect and I was able to enjoy our day with out one single worry or hesitation. Literally every single detail was taken care of, even the ones I forgot about! She even stepped in and created all of my flowers and centerpieces when I told her that I wasn't sure what my vision was for the decorations. I would recommend her to anyone planning an event, especially a wedding. She was always there when I needed her, for any reason, and because of this I got to enjoy 100% of my wedding with 0% stress.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow...from the get go it was smooth with Leanne taking care of all the details. If something went wrong I was not aware as Leanne took care of everything quickly and quietly. Such a professional. Leanne ' s sense of humor was magical the day of the wedding. We were at ease and so impressed.

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My advice for anyone shopping around for their wedding planner....STOP LOOKING NOW! Leanne is outstanding and is on top of every detail...even those that you weren't thinking of. Our day could not have gone smoother or been more amazing!

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leanne was absolutely amazing... She took our vision and made it happen! I don't know that many planners can pull off Gatsby Wedding with such pizzazz. She took us right back to the 1920's! The event was flawless! Our wedding day will forever be remembered as the best day of our lives!

Thanks for making our day so special, Leanne! I wish you all the best and hope that others have the opportunity to truly appreciate what you have to offer!

-Trey ??

Profile Picture Trey, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough kind words to say about Leanne, she created the best day we could have ever imagined! My only regret was not hiring her sooner. Between me always thinking I can handle everything on my own and our venue including a coordinator - I thought we did not need a wedding planner. I knew exactly what I wanted and, as a designer myself, I thought I would be more than fine on my own with the people provided at our venue. Well, we could not have been more mistaken because Leanne was the BEST decision of the whole process! Her attention to detail, expert knowledge of the industry, connections to vendors, and all around amazing energy seriously made our wedding what is was - perfect. There were many details that were overlooked by the coordinator provided by the venue that Leanne caught and made happen. If it weren’t for her, there would have been several disastrous situations - she saved our day and made it flawless. My number one advice to anybody getting married is to use a wedding planner, even if your venue includes one. Leanne saved us so much stress throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. Because of her, we were able to relax and be fully present on our wedding day - free of any of the chaos that comes with having a wedding (keeping us on schedule, coordination of vendors, setting things up the day-of, getting the band ready, making sure we eat… the list goes on and on and on). We couldn’t have asked for a better day! We got so many comments from guests that ours was the best wedding they had ever been to, and we know that much of that was because of all the behind-the-scenes work Leanne did. She is truly AMAZING at what she does and we could not be more thankful!!!!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't say enough about Leanne from Jewell Event Design! She saved our day! Literally. We hired her about halfway through our planning process due to the fact that I'm a lawyer and I was starting to get stressed out about everything that needed to be done and handled. I initially thought that I could do all of it myself, but I was so far from wrong. There were things that I didn't even think of or know about that Leanne stepped up and took care of in our initial planning phase, which put us at ease. She not only saved us money by making vendor suggestions, but she fixed a bunch of issues before they became issues that would have been disastrous on our wedding day had we not had her. We love love love and she is fun and a blessing to work with on top of it all. She worked so hard for you and was money well spent. My company is now using her for our holiday parties and everyone loves her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Leanne coordinated my grandfather's memorial service/ celebration of life and did an amazing job! Her help with choosing the right venue, food, drink, flowers and decor made everything so easy! The service came together wonderfully and everyone that attended complimented us on how pleasant the evening was. We could really celebrate the life of my grandfather in peace because Leanne had handled all the hard work. I would use Leanne again in a heartbeat for my next event!

Profile Picture Mira, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

As well as being totally sweet, friendly and lovely, Leanne is the consummate events professional with years of experience in the field. Not only does she have all the answers to questions you haven’t even thought of yet, but she also has the taste and style to make the perfect event that’s tailored just for you. I have attended several of her events and they were amazing successes. She even kept the vendors happy which is a critical detail that most people never even realize.” – R. Judd / Google

Profile Picture Robert, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you Leanne for all your amazing work on our wedding! You are fabulous and we are beyond happy that we hired you. From beginning to end you were flawless and made the experience fun and relaxing. You have excellent taste and all the vendors that you recommended were fabulous as well. We loved that you packed up everything for us at the end of the evening and stayed until the of us were out the door. We will be recommending you to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked my wedding a month prior to the event and everything came out beautiful. Leanne was wonderful! She was very down to earth and flexible. She made me feel like anything we needed was possible and not a problem. I really appreciated her help. It was truly a night to remember.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Non-Religious

We booked our wedding two weeks prior to our event due to some issues with our venue and everything went so smoothly. My wedding was perfect and stress-free thanks to Leanne! Leanne was amazing and her staff was so nice and willing to do whatever we wanted. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/1/15, 1 Review