Jessica Wood Photos Reviews

Jessica Wood Photos 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Lustyk · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing! So satisfied!

We are absolutely amazed and so incredibly grateful that we chose to have Jess do our wedding photos. She is amazing and so is her husband Jon! They make a great team and are such wonderful photographers and people in general. They met with us ahead of time to make a plan and timeline, and were super on top of getting through pictures so we could enjoy time with our family and friends.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Nell · Married on 09/29/2018

Authentic wedding photographer

Jessica and Jon are fantastic, as photographers and as a couple. They genuinely care about the couples they photograph and capturing their moments with authenticity. Jessica puts in the time with care and precision, and it shows in the photographs. Anyone would be incredibly lucky to have her for their wedding if you want to see the true moments that shine through, rather than all the posed moments outside of reality.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2018

Jessica and Jon shot our wedding in August of 2018. It was by far the best day of our lives and they captured it perfectly! We had a small wedding and wanted to keep things simple. Jessica was extremely flexible with hours and pricing to serve our needs. Without much direction at all J and J totally got our vision of the day. They scoped out spots for our couple photos that were romantic, but not cheesy, and managed to work around the windy weather and grumpy nieces and nephews. We particularly love the shots they got of our families during the ceremony. It was a small space to work in, but each person's reaction is accounted for! I wholeheartedly recommend Jessica Wood Photography - fantastic photographers and fantastic people! We couldn't be happier with our choice.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Emma Poetter · Married on 07/14/2018

Jess put me at ease on my big day!

Jessica and Jon were great to work with. Jess put me at ease and made sure we stayed on schedule. I didn't realize how much I would be with them on the day and they made it that much better and we LOVE our photos. They captured our day so perfectly. Thank you!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/29/2018

Jess's editorial lifestyle type photos using natural lighting coupled with her friendliness and meticulous eye was a perfect match for us! I'm in love with the photo gallery she sent us within a month of wedding weekend! She event sent us 8 teaser shots within 2 days of the wedding. That's simply unheard of. We were extremely lucky to have found Jessica Wood!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Jessica Wood Photos 12
    Jessica Wood Photos 13
    Jessica Wood Photos 14

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Jessica and her husband/ second shooter Jon were absolutely wonderful! From the moment we contacted them I knew we were in good hands. They are very organized, professional, creative, and easy going!

We had the opportunity to video chat with them before booking, and getting to know them really put me & my husband at ease. Their pricing is really reasonable, and there is no pressure to book if you request information. They charge by the hour, and you can pay for extra hours day of which was awesome. They also only book one wedding a day, which I was really happy with! I had a friend whose photographer left early for another event, so that was really important to me.

About 2 weeks before the wedding, Jess emailed me a "wedding day questionnaire", that really helped me organize my ideas and desires for the wedding photos, and she really stuck with what I wanted. The day of the wedding they came early to scout out locations for photos, and everything went so smoothly. One thing I was really worried about were the family photos, but they were able to organized our crazy crowd so well! They both work really well in chaotic situations.

We got our photos back about a month after the wedding, and every single one was beautiful. I'm so happy! The editing they use is very natural, and they made everyone look so great. I love that they didn't have us do any cheesy posing either -they take a very natural and modern approach. We ended our wedding early, but I've also heard from others was wonderful sunset portraits they do!

I would really recommend them!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Jessica Wood Photos 22
    Jessica Wood Photos 23
    Jessica Wood Photos 24

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2018

Jessica was exceptionally professional and attending throughout the entire engagement photo process. We had no idea what we were doing, save for a vision in our minds, and after a couple emails and texts and a call with Jess, she was fully prepared day of to execute our vision. Our photos came out so beautiful, and she even captured beautiful candids as we were making our way to a second location. You can tell she is passionate about photography, and it completely shows throughout her work. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and we have even been featured on a number of blogs and social media pages. Nothing is better than when people see your photos and say "OMG who took those photos!?" Jessica is a gem and I can't wait to shoot with her again!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Jessica Wood Photos 25
    Jessica Wood Photos 26
    Jessica Wood Photos 27
    Jessica Wood Photos 28
    Jessica Wood Photos 29

Dianne · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica and her husband are an amazing team! We had an intimate wedding ceremony with our closest family members (and our dogs were the best man and the maid of honor) in a bit of a remote spot - Jessica was more than accommodating in helping to make our intimate wedding so special. I loved that she had a sense of adventure with the shoot (from traditional photos to more adventurous ideas). When I wanted to hike through the forest in my wedding dress while it was misting out - she was all in! The photos came out perfectly! Our reception venue was a 30 mile drive back to Seattle after the ceremony and - here too - Jessica had no concerns and was incredibly flexible with our plans/schedule. Our reception was at a casual winery in SODO and Jessica perfectly captured the ambiance and celebration. We cannot thank Jessica and her husband enough for their amazing support, flexibility, and professional artistic capabilities for making our day one we will be able to forever cherish. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Jessica Wood Photos 30
    Jessica Wood Photos 31

Brooke · Married on 07/30/2017

Jessica Wood Photography was so wonderful to work with for our engagement shoot, a special shoot of us picking out our wedding flowers, and of course the wedding! Neither of us like being out in front of the camera typically, but Jessica and Jon made us so comfortable. Their attention to detail and artistry is so aparent in our beautiful photos!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Jessica Wood Photos 32
    Jessica Wood Photos 33
    Jessica Wood Photos 34

Karina · Married on 07/29/2017

Jessica was an amazing photographer for our wedding. Her work is artistic, beautiful and individually designed for whoever she works with. I would recommend her over and over and hope to do more sessions with her in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Chloe · Married on 07/15/2017

From our engagement photos to our wedding day, my husband and I could not be happier with our experience! Jessica and Jon make the perfect photography team, from their attention to detail to their personability with their clients. They went above and beyond on my wedding day when I realized our center pieces were missing. They took the time to track them down and put them on the tables.
    For something so memorable as wedding photos, my husband and I are so happy we have such a beautiful album to enjoy for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/19/2018