Jessica George Weddings and Events Reviews

Jessica George Weddings and Events 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Bride - Hired Jessica for month-of wedding coordination services

Jessica was amazing from the time we started planning our wedding. She definitely really cared about the details and making sure everything was coordinated just the way we wanted on our day. It was so helpful to have her check in on us in the weeks and months before the wedding to make sure we stayed on top of everything, keeping us on track. If we could go back I'd definitely hire her again :)

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding planner

Jessica was amazing! She handled everything from large tasks to simple tasks and made sure my day ran smoothly with as little stress on me as possible. I trusted her the moment I met her, and her and her team were a blast to work with!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy to have had Jess!

Jess was fantastic to work with, especially the day of the wedding! She was incredibly organized and helped us attain exactly the wedding we wanted! She is experienced with what work it takes to plan a wedding. Would hire her again for sure!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Josephine · Married on 10/20/2018

My Wedding October 20. 2018 at City Club with Jessicia George

I would give my full recommendation for Jessica George. She organized my wedding at the City Club in Raleigh with in 2.5 months which in itself was an amazing task. She met every challenge head on and kept me focused and calm.
    Just the short time frame in itself and some internal issues at the venue made the process very challenging, but she was wonderful. She addressed all the issues, when something fell off the table, she put it right back on. She was more than a coordinator, she was an advocate, a friend and at times my counselor. She kept the goal in mind which was to make my special day wonderful, and it was. Family and friends are still talking about how nice and organized the event was.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

What a blessing!

Jessica was referred to me just a couple months out from my wedding date. I didn’t realize how much help I needed until she came into the picture. She helped me get organized with lists of things to do and she kept me on track each day. Her computer software was a real advantage to my organization of everything. I was able to easily sort and print lists such as table placements, who sits where, food allergies, who is attending each party, vendors information, budget, etc. Jessica was pleasant and professional the whole way through. I would reccommend her services to anyone I know getting married in the future. She was well worth her cost and more! Plus she has great vendor contacts to refer if needed. I was very happy with the outcome of my wedding and couldn’t image having done it without her now. Thanks for everything Jessica!

Sent on 11/06/2018

T · Married on 09/02/2018

Jessica and her team were wonderful! Throughout the planning process Jessica asked questions and made sure I was comfortable with every part of the planning. She made sure that my wants and needs were met. She responded to our questions/concerns quickly, which was very important to me. She kept me on task, reminding me of things I needed to do on my end, I'm a big procrastinator so I needed that extra bump as a reminder. Jessica was very pleasant and professional from the beginning to the end, she was the perfect choice for our wedding and we were very pleased with her.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Tony · Married on 08/25/2018

Was more than I imagined it to be. Was a dream come true working with Jess. She turned a fairy tale into a real life wedding that had me in tears. This will not be the last time we have her plan a event for us. She is a blessing to our family. I thank you and love you Jess for putting all your hard work towards our wedding. Thanks from the Rays!!!

Sent on 08/26/2018

shaquan · Married on 08/25/2018

We had an amazing time planning out wedding with Jess. She's a blessing to our family. Jess is a very caring and loving person. There has not been a time we thought jess couldn't get something done. She is very reliable. And amazingly creative. Our wedding was beautiful you can always tell when someone is passionate about what they do. We will definitely use her again!!!! The Perfect planner!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 8
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 9
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 10
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 11
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 12
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 13

Tanisha · Married on 06/09/2018

Jessica helped me bring my vision to life in my wedding. She made sure that I stayed within my budget and on track. She has a great personality and was always available when I needed her. She was a great help in Making hard decisions. She made sure that I was not stress out and make sure everything ran smooth... thanks Jessica for everything could not have done without you.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Brandi · Married on 04/15/2018

I enjoyed working with Jessica so much!!!! Definitely booking for future events!!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 14
  • I

India · Married on 10/21/2016

I had some thoughts in mind and I couldn't really say exactly what I wanted and Jessica (owner) started asking me questions like what colors and what flowers and then drew out what she thought I was thinking and actually it's a bit better than I imagined, and she didn't go over my budget.

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • U

Ursula · Married on 07/10/2016

Jess George you did such and amazing job with the venue and the decorations. Everything was just perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Georgia · Married on 06/20/2015

Jessica, I do not know how to put it in words how greatful I am for you. Prior to you coming along i was so lost in planning my wedding, yes i have a few ideas that didn't seen to go far because I didn't know how to execute them. And then God send you along and immediately I found a sense of comfort. You work with me the whole way, you go way beyond what a wedding coordinator normally does, I felt like i was more of a sister to you than a person who's wedding you were planning. You make me feel relaxed when i starts to panic you are ALWAYS so positive, how you do it i do not know, some people are just born with that gift and you are one of those people. I have really grown to love you over these few months, you created a phenomenal day for me and my husband. Our wedding was beautiful and we Thank you so so so very much for that.#you'rethebomb.com#

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 20
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 21
    Jessica George Weddings and Events 22

Jessica George Weddings and Events's reply:

Aww this means a lot to me. Thank you so much. It was an honor and my pleasure.

Dominique · Married on 04/27/2013

I live in Jersey she traveled all the way from North Carolina to plan my wedding I was so grateful everything was beautiful, everyone was rehearsed, I didn't have to do anything. She was a major blessing to my marriage and to keep stress off of me in the planning process thank you so much Jessica

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · event on: 05/15/2016

Jessica George is such an artistic, heartfelt, and talented woman. I have been blessed to share many specials occasions with her like that of her own wedding in which she decorated! Furthermore, the show was taken when Jessica surprised my father on his 50th with a birthday cake in which she personally made. I can definitely say that all the work in which she puts forth is from the heart. Jessica will and has gone above and beyond to make moment(s) in my life more than timeless. Thus, I know all her future endeavors will be as memorable not only to her, but those that share the many events along the way!"

Sent on 11/09/2016

Ezretta · Married on 11/11/2016

5 stars across the board. Jess was recommended through a mutual friend for my daughters sweet 16. I had know idea what I wanted to do. Jess came up with the perfect idea and planned it from start to finish. Even though she had to work the day of the event, everything was perfect. Thank you

Sent on 11/05/2016

C. Gilbert · Married on 12/07/2018

A great and needed asset to my wedding!

Jessica is absolutely great to work with for weddings. She and her staff kept my husband and I up to date on everything for the day and she was able to put out any small fires that may have occurred. She is was very helpful is suggesting some of our vendors and we were able to communicate pretty frequently. She definitely helped me in making sure I had everything in order. My wedding was great and stress-free and for that I thank both her and her staff!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • User7394958 · event on: 11/22/2016

Mrs. George is extremely creative. Her ability to bring ideas from concept to reality is impeccable. The high quality of work demonstrates her dedication and ability to providing a sense of class and elegance to each event.

Sent on 11/09/2016