Jeremy Russell Photography Reviews

Jeremy Russell Photography 5
Jeremy Russell Photography 6
Jeremy Russell Photography 7

Kathryn A Hild · Married on 11/04/2018

Jeremy Russell - professional, talented and fun!

Jeremy was a joy to work with. He has an easy going nature about him that puts everyone at ease and makes for a really fun experience. He moved effortlessly around our reception and got some of the best photos of our friends and family that I've ever seen. His turnaround time and professionalism was top notch and I would highly recommend Jeremy to anyone who wants to have the best quality photos of their special day. On a scale from one to ten, Jeremy is an eleven!

Rebecca Adams · Married on 09/29/2018

SImply the Best!

Jeremy shot my sister's wedding five years ago and mine last month. He was as incredible this time around as last. He's quick to respond, incredibly easy going and knowledgeable, and I can't recommend him enough. I've been to and in many weddings and never had the duality of detail-oriented and laid back that we found with Jeremy. Thank you for everything, Jeremy!!!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/05/2018

The MOST talented, professional, easy-going photographer

As someone who has studied a lot of photography, I am very picky when it comes to quality/lighting of professional photos. Not only did Jeremy pass all of the pre-requisite tests with an incredible gallery on his website, but after he photographed my bridal portraits I was in complete awe of his talents. He is very laid back and doesn’t make you feel awkward around the camera. He communication pre and post wedding was flawless. The most timely communicator in the professional world I have interacted with. His prices are reasonable, especially for the quality of photos, and I can honestly say after researching 30+ photographers for my wedding in the WNC area, he is the best. Don’t worry about not having “two” photographers- he perfectly captured every moment at my wedding, including ones I didn’t even remember myself. And the quality of photography, both artistically and technically was fantastic.

Jeremy Russell Photography 8
    Jeremy Russell Photography 9
    Jeremy Russell Photography 10
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Tittle · Married on 08/05/2018

Professional, Friendly, Fantastic Photos

Jeremy did an amazing job of photographing our wedding. He was constantly at work and managed to capture an incredible variety of aspects of our wedding. He was friendly to my wife, myself, and all of our friends and family. All of his photos turned out fantastic, even those taken in poor lighting he managed to capture magnificently. We absolutely could not have asked for anything more from our wedding photographer and we consider ourselves very blessed to have had Jeremy capture our special day. We would recommend this photographer to anyone looking for an incredible wedding photographer.

Eva Coulson · Married on 07/03/2018

Absolutely, choose Jeremy!

Y'all planning a wedding is a big deal, its you and your partner's most special moment so far (maybe, maybe not) for me getting married was a huge deal and making sure I had the right photographer to capture our day was IMPERATIVE. Jeremy delivered the perfect experience for my partner and I times 1000. He answered every email and question I had so quickly, instilling so much confidence before I ever met him in person, and then on wedding day he captured my dream wedding in a way that I didn't even think could be possible. His vision, use of light, and ability to make my partner and I and our wedding venue look perfect was everything and more. I would 100% work with Jeremy again and I would recommend him to my very best friend.

Jeremy Russell Photography 11
    Jeremy Russell Photography 12

Steven Richardson · Married on 07/03/2018

Incredible photographer and flexible

Jeremy was a truly wonderful photographer to work with! Our wedding was an immediate family included Elopement in a part of the country my wife and I were not very familiar with (the Blue Ridge Parkway outside Asheville) . Jeremy was very flexible with our planning and even helped give us ideas during our location search based off of our desires and his past experiences. Additionally he made our post wedding photos a fun experience to take part in! We could not have asked for a more fun, flexible, and talented photographer to capture our incredible day. We owe a lot to him for the fantastic gallery he created for me and my wife to look back on July 3, 2018.

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeremy gave us the most beautiful portraits and stunning wedding photos. We really feel like he captured the emotion of our day perfectly and caught the love and joy of those around us as well. We appreciate his talent SO much, and he was also just a wonderful person to work with and be around. He was early for every meeting, spent so much time with us for engagements and bridals, got our wedding photos back to us very quickly, and was incredibly kind and professional. We are so grateful we chose him and couldn't recommend him enough.

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Wonderful Photos!

Jeremy is a wonderful photographer! He was super easy to work with, very flexible and incredibly talented. He knew all the photos to take and the best locations. He was able to capture all the posed photos I requested and many wonderful candid photos. Even though we were both very busy planning the wedding and even after, he still has the time to stay connected and communicate any updates that we needed to know. I would strongly recommend Jeremy Russell Photography!

Terrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Jeremy was absolutely wonderful. Our wedding was at The Biltmore in November and he helped make the entire experience flawless. Our pictures came out perfectly and we couldn’t be happier!

Jeremy Russell Photography 13
    Jeremy Russell Photography 19
    Jeremy Russell Photography 20
    Jeremy Russell Photography 21

Katy · Married on 05/27/2017

Choosing Jeremy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we've made! He was truly a pleasure to work with and was very timely in sharing the photos. We received the photos following our engagement session and wedding within 3-4 weeks. Not only are we thrilled with the pictures, but we've received endless compliments on them. We would highly recommend choosing Jeremy as your wedding photographer!

Zac & Katy Randall

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. I was honored to be your photographer and had such a great time with you both! Thanks for your kind words. :)

Pamela · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeremy Russell is THE BEST wedding photographer you could ever ask for. Jeremy did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. His photographs are works of art. Jeremy captures the most breathtaking candid moments and can also shoot a portrait that looks effortless. He sent us our finished photos in the estimated amount of time and was timely in his email responses. I actually found Jeremy during my search for a venue- I noticed that all of my favorite venue pictures were taken by Jeremy! His photography is very much our aesthetic- natural and fun. I HIGHLY recommend Jeremy Russell!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review! I really appreciate that you took the time to recommend me and for all your kind words. I can't thank you enough and am so happy you're enjoying your photos!

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2016

Hiring Jeremy was unequivocally the best investment we made for our wedding. I always understood the value of wedding photography but even still, I couldn't have dreamed how much our photos would end up meaning to us. It's obvious that he's a talented guy and that we wouldn't have any regrets in hiring him but somehow the photos we got back STILL managed to exceed my expectations by a longshot. I was floored. Our photos are magical. He's personable, easy-going, thorough, and above all INCREDIBLY TALENTED. We recommend him highly.

Paola · Married on 08/26/2016

I can't stop looking at my amazing wedding photos! I can't stress enough what a great photographer and individual Jeremy is. The images are everything I wanted and I'm so happy he was there to capture our amazing day. His ability to compose and capture moments is flawless. The experience he brings along with his relaxed nature allowed for my husband and I to feel super comfortable throughout the entire day. I highly recommend Jeremy.

Gina · Married on 05/28/2016

Jeremy is a true artist and an expert in his craft. The lighting and angles in our pictures are amazing; superb quality! I highly recommend Jeremy!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2015

Jeremy was such a pleasure to work for our big day! Jeremy was willing to work with us to capture every special moment throughout the day. Prior to our wedding day, Jeremy was easily accessible and very thorough. Since we were having a destination wedding, having someone make the process easy was very important for us, and Jeremy did just that. The day we met Jeremy was our wedding day and it was like meeting an old friend. Words cannot express how pleased we were with our photos, Jeremy has a unique way of shooting and capturing all of those natural/candid moments. We are forever grateful to Jeremy and cannot thank him enough for his incredible work! :)

Nancy · Married on 08/22/2015

Wonderful!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful day!!

Jeremy was absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a more relaxed, knowledgable person to capture our special day. From our first contact to the end of our wedding day, Jeremy was spectacular. My husband and I absolutely recommend Jeremy for your wedding photo needs. He's nothing but the best.

Jeremy was extremely professional and always responded to my questions and inquires on time. He made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during our engagement pictures and wedding pictures.

Jeremy was one of our FAVORITE people to work with. I cannot say enough good things about him- as a person, as a professional, and as a photographer. Everyone says you need to like your photographer and this was a so true. He goes above and beyond to take the best pic, he's honest and realistic, and his work is outstanding. We are so thrilled with our pictures from him!

Mara · Married on 04/26/2014

I hired Jeremy after seeing his photos in several books at wedding venues we toured. Before we chose a venue, I knew I wanted Jeremy to shoot our wedding. His photos were beautiful, and he seemed to capture the quiet moments that often get ignored during a wedding and reception. I was even happier that his rates, though competitive, are very affordable.

My fiancé and I had him shoot our engagement photos, which were lovely and really captured our personalities. Jeremy also couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating throughout the entire process. He responded quickly to emails, advised us in making a photography schedule, and explained exactly what would happen on the day of the wedding. And, just in general, he's a calming presence on one of the craziest days of your life. When we got our wedding photos back, we were over the moon. He got wonderful pictures of my husband and our adorable flower girl and got great candid shots of all of our friends and family drinking, dancing, and enjoying their night. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of the photos, and I'd recommend Jeremy to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer.

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2013

Hiring Jeremy Russell was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Jeremy explained everything regarding his packages, his shooting style, and happily answered our numerous questions. Not only is Jeremy extremely personable and friendly, he is a true artist. We absolutely love all of our pictures from the wedding. Jeremy captured such great moments, both in our portraits and during the ceremony/reception. I would highly recommend Jeremy to anyone I know. We cannot thank him enough!!

Gevony · Married on 09/14/2013

I am so glad we chose Jeremy to photograph our wedding! His pictures of our celebration were just perfect! They tell the "story" of our day and convey the happiness we felt throughout the entire event. And, despite the candid and personal shots he was able to capture, we never even knew he was there. I couldn't be happier with our pictures! Even more impressive was the fact that Jeremy was extremely thorough and responsive to emails and questions leading up to our wedding. Not only is he a talented photographer, but he is a genuinely kind person as well. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and hope to have another occasion to work with him again!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thanks Gevony! I had a blast working with you and Chris! I work very hard to accomplish exactly what you noted so I really appreciate that you took the time to leave me a review. - Best, Jeremy

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2013

Jeremy is the BEST!!! He is an incredibly talented photographer and our wedding pictures perfectly capture our special day. SO beautiful!! We will cherish these images for the rest of our lives. He is so easy to work with too! My husband and I hate posing for pictures but Jeremy always put us at ease and constantly had us laughing. His photographs are always very natural and genuine. He is truly one of a kind.

Joe · Married on 03/09/2013

Jeremy was great! He was not at all intrusive and allowed us to enjoy our wedding and reception. With that said he got all the shots we wanted. He's also really personable. We really like our photos and are happy we chose him.

Cannot say enough great things about Jeremy and his work! He did our engagement pictures and photographed the wedding day from start to finish. Let me tell you, it was the hardest job ever to narrow down picture choices to put in our wedding album. His customer service is also amazing- he explained every part of the process and made sure to let us know he is only a phone call/email away if we had any questions.