Jeremy Russell Photography Reviews

Jeremy Russell Photography 6
Jeremy Russell Photography 7

Rebecca Adams · Married on 09/29/2018

SImply the Best!

Jeremy shot my sister's wedding five years ago and mine last month. He was as incredible this time around as last. He's quick to respond, incredibly easy going and knowledgeable, and I can't recommend him enough. I've been to and in many weddings and never had the duality of detail-oriented and laid back that we found with Jeremy. Thank you for everything, Jeremy!!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeremy gave us the most beautiful portraits and stunning wedding photos. We really feel like he captured the emotion of our day perfectly and caught the love and joy of those around us as well. We appreciate his talent SO much, and he was also just a wonderful person to work with and be around. He was early for every meeting, spent so much time with us for engagements and bridals, got our wedding photos back to us very quickly, and was incredibly kind and professional. We are so grateful we chose him and couldn't recommend him enough.

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Wonderful Photos!

Jeremy is a wonderful photographer! He was super easy to work with, very flexible and incredibly talented. He knew all the photos to take and the best locations. He was able to capture all the posed photos I requested and many wonderful candid photos. Even though we were both very busy planning the wedding and even after, he still has the time to stay connected and communicate any updates that we needed to know. I would strongly recommend Jeremy Russell Photography!

Terrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Jeremy was absolutely wonderful. Our wedding was at The Biltmore in November and he helped make the entire experience flawless. Our pictures came out perfectly and we couldn’t be happier!

Jeremy Russell Photography 8
    Jeremy Russell Photography 14
    Jeremy Russell Photography 15
    Jeremy Russell Photography 16

Katy · Married on 05/27/2017

Choosing Jeremy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we've made! He was truly a pleasure to work with and was very timely in sharing the photos. We received the photos following our engagement session and wedding within 3-4 weeks. Not only are we thrilled with the pictures, but we've received endless compliments on them. We would highly recommend choosing Jeremy as your wedding photographer!

Zac & Katy Randall

Sent on 06/22/2017

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. I was honored to be your photographer and had such a great time with you both! Thanks for your kind words. :)

Pamela · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeremy Russell is THE BEST wedding photographer you could ever ask for. Jeremy did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. His photographs are works of art. Jeremy captures the most breathtaking candid moments and can also shoot a portrait that looks effortless. He sent us our finished photos in the estimated amount of time and was timely in his email responses. I actually found Jeremy during my search for a venue- I noticed that all of my favorite venue pictures were taken by Jeremy! His photography is very much our aesthetic- natural and fun. I HIGHLY recommend Jeremy Russell!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review! I really appreciate that you took the time to recommend me and for all your kind words. I can't thank you enough and am so happy you're enjoying your photos!

Nicole · Married on 11/16/2016

Hiring Jeremy was unequivocally the best investment we made for our wedding. I always understood the value of wedding photography but even still, I couldn't have dreamed how much our photos would end up meaning to us. It's obvious that he's a talented guy and that we wouldn't have any regrets in hiring him but somehow the photos we got back STILL managed to exceed my expectations by a longshot. I was floored. Our photos are magical. He's personable, easy-going, thorough, and above all INCREDIBLY TALENTED. We recommend him highly.

Paola · Married on 08/26/2016

I can't stop looking at my amazing wedding photos! I can't stress enough what a great photographer and individual Jeremy is. The images are everything I wanted and I'm so happy he was there to capture our amazing day. His ability to compose and capture moments is flawless. The experience he brings along with his relaxed nature allowed for my husband and I to feel super comfortable throughout the entire day. I highly recommend Jeremy.

Gina · Married on 05/28/2016

Jeremy is a true artist and an expert in his craft. The lighting and angles in our pictures are amazing; superb quality! I highly recommend Jeremy!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/21/2015

Jeremy was such a pleasure to work for our big day! Jeremy was willing to work with us to capture every special moment throughout the day. Prior to our wedding day, Jeremy was easily accessible and very thorough. Since we were having a destination wedding, having someone make the process easy was very important for us, and Jeremy did just that. The day we met Jeremy was our wedding day and it was like meeting an old friend. Words cannot express how pleased we were with our photos, Jeremy has a unique way of shooting and capturing all of those natural/candid moments. We are forever grateful to Jeremy and cannot thank him enough for his incredible work! :)

Nancy · Married on 08/22/2015

Wonderful!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful day!!

Jeremy was absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a more relaxed, knowledgable person to capture our special day. From our first contact to the end of our wedding day, Jeremy was spectacular. My husband and I absolutely recommend Jeremy for your wedding photo needs. He's nothing but the best.

Jeremy was extremely professional and always responded to my questions and inquires on time. He made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable during our engagement pictures and wedding pictures.

Jeremy was one of our FAVORITE people to work with. I cannot say enough good things about him- as a person, as a professional, and as a photographer. Everyone says you need to like your photographer and this was a so true. He goes above and beyond to take the best pic, he's honest and realistic, and his work is outstanding. We are so thrilled with our pictures from him!

Mara · Married on 04/26/2014

I hired Jeremy after seeing his photos in several books at wedding venues we toured. Before we chose a venue, I knew I wanted Jeremy to shoot our wedding. His photos were beautiful, and he seemed to capture the quiet moments that often get ignored during a wedding and reception. I was even happier that his rates, though competitive, are very affordable.

My fiancé and I had him shoot our engagement photos, which were lovely and really captured our personalities. Jeremy also couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating throughout the entire process. He responded quickly to emails, advised us in making a photography schedule, and explained exactly what would happen on the day of the wedding. And, just in general, he's a calming presence on one of the craziest days of your life. When we got our wedding photos back, we were over the moon. He got wonderful pictures of my husband and our adorable flower girl and got great candid shots of all of our friends and family drinking, dancing, and enjoying their night. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of the photos, and I'd recommend Jeremy to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer.

Jillian · Married on 10/05/2013

Hiring Jeremy Russell was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Jeremy explained everything regarding his packages, his shooting style, and happily answered our numerous questions. Not only is Jeremy extremely personable and friendly, he is a true artist. We absolutely love all of our pictures from the wedding. Jeremy captured such great moments, both in our portraits and during the ceremony/reception. I would highly recommend Jeremy to anyone I know. We cannot thank him enough!!

Gevony · Married on 09/14/2013

I am so glad we chose Jeremy to photograph our wedding! His pictures of our celebration were just perfect! They tell the "story" of our day and convey the happiness we felt throughout the entire event. And, despite the candid and personal shots he was able to capture, we never even knew he was there. I couldn't be happier with our pictures! Even more impressive was the fact that Jeremy was extremely thorough and responsive to emails and questions leading up to our wedding. Not only is he a talented photographer, but he is a genuinely kind person as well. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone and hope to have another occasion to work with him again!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thanks Gevony! I had a blast working with you and Chris! I work very hard to accomplish exactly what you noted so I really appreciate that you took the time to leave me a review. - Best, Jeremy

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2013

Jeremy is the BEST!!! He is an incredibly talented photographer and our wedding pictures perfectly capture our special day. SO beautiful!! We will cherish these images for the rest of our lives. He is so easy to work with too! My husband and I hate posing for pictures but Jeremy always put us at ease and constantly had us laughing. His photographs are always very natural and genuine. He is truly one of a kind.

Joe · Married on 03/09/2013

Jeremy was great! He was not at all intrusive and allowed us to enjoy our wedding and reception. With that said he got all the shots we wanted. He's also really personable. We really like our photos and are happy we chose him.

Cannot say enough great things about Jeremy and his work! He did our engagement pictures and photographed the wedding day from start to finish. Let me tell you, it was the hardest job ever to narrow down picture choices to put in our wedding album. His customer service is also amazing- he explained every part of the process and made sure to let us know he is only a phone call/email away if we had any questions.

emily · Married on 04/28/2012

We cannot thank Jeremy Russell enough for his contributions to our wedding. Jeremy is a truly gifted photographer and an absolute pleasure to work with. He not only captured the story of our wedding in beautiful, photographic detail but also provided us with thoughtful advice and recommendations throughout our preparation for the wedding. Jeremy has a wonderful, easy-going personality that makes being around him a pleasure. His amazing personality helped to ease the awkward feeling of being the center of attention and allowed Jeremy to capture beautiful images of our wedding.

It is rare that one meets someone as truly talented and caring as Jeremy. As much more than just a brilliant photographer, we highly recommend Jeremy Russell.

Emily & Michael Nunziata

Kate · Married on 09/24/2011

Hiring Jeremy is not just a good decision, it is a GREAT decision. His pictures speak for themselves but his good-heart and his willingness to go above and beyond are something you have to see for yourself. Two very high thumbs up!

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2011

I would like everyone to know if you are looking for a GREAT photograhper, Jeremy Russell is the guy for you!!! My mom and I were looking for a fun, laid back, affordable photagrapher and we found that with Jeremy. He is the nicest guy in the world, which makes the wedding process a whole lot easier! We met for our engagement shots before the wedding which also turned out amazing. My friends and family were blown away with his beautiful images capturing all the love in the room. Jeremy was able to capture every angle and every smile. I couldn't be more pleased with his gorgeous work! Thank you Jeremy!!!

Katherine · Married on 03/11/2017

We were extremely pleased with our decision to have Jeremy do our photography. He was accommodating and flexible with us wanting to take photos in several different areas on our wedding day. My husband and I both really appreciated his laid back style and felt comfortable with him immediately. Most importantly, his photos are beautiful. Our ceremony was candlelit and extremely low light which made for difficult picture taking, but you would never know that when looking at the photos he took. We were amazed with how well he captured our ceremony in the low light. Jeremy is very talented and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jeremy Russell Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Katherine! I really enjoyed talking and working with you both and am honored you chose me to be your photographer. Your wedding was beautiful! Thanks again!

Erin · Married on 11/21/2016

Jeremy was an absolute delight to work with. He was professional, charming, and incredibly knowledgeable about all facits of Biltmore Weddings. He has a vision and captures the moments you'll cherish forever. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Jeremy!