Jeremy Milligan Wedding Music Reviews

36 | South Hadley, MA

36 Reviews for Jeremy Milligan Wedding Music

Matt · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful guitar player and highly recommended.

Jeremy's guitar playing has both the technical skill and the emotional resonance I was seeking for my wedding ceremony. And it honestly couldn't have turned out better. He was easy to plan with, adapted his set list to fit our musical preferences, and was happy to learn some new songs for our processional. He understands wedding ceremonies well from having played so many. The music absolutely heightened our collective experience of the ceremony, making it more meaningful and memorable for all. Worth every penny and I couldn't recommend him more highly.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • estel20m

Emi Estelle · Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect Guitarist for Our Wedding

My husband and I heard about Jeremy through a referral, and we feel really lucky to have worked with him at our wedding. Although we never met in person before the wedding (we were planning the wedding from out of state), Jeremy was one of the easiest vendors to work with and we really felt like we could trust him to do a good job. He was always very responsive and professional via email, and he had a lot of helpful information and ideas for music on his website. There are also sound clips of him playing on his website that helped us in making some of our selections. Jeremy played classical guitar as our guests were arriving, and he also played our processional and recessional music during the ceremony. We picked “Simple Gifts” and “Falling Slowly” for our entrance music, and they were both absolutely gorgeous! Especially “Simple Gifts,” which my husband picked and I ended up loving so much! He also arranged a song for us for when we were walking out of the ceremony—“Sweet Pea” by Amos Lee, which was also the song our DJ was going to play when we entered our reception later that night. Everything came together seamlessly and our guests gave us many compliments about the music. When we had to make an unexpected and stressful last minute change to the wedding timeline, Jeremy was very accommodating and really put us at ease. I would give more stars if I could, Jeremy was great!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing & Delivers!

Jeremy's acoustic guitar skills are AMAZINGGGGG!
    Acoustic guitar is my husband and I favorite instrument and Jeremy delivered exactly what we wanted. I probably listed a million suggestions of what we wanted to hear and he played a good chunk of them in the time that he had. (he even played lion king so thats a win in my book) Jeremy we can't thank you enough for making our day special, everyone enjoyed listening to you play!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Michael · Married on 07/14/2018

Jeremy is an excellent musician with fantastic range. We received many compliments from our guests, including an excellent amateur guitarist and a long time professional musician. You know you picked the right guitarist when your musician buddies come up to you during the reception, and compliment your choice!

He played for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, as well as our indoor first dance. He played classical, rock, folk, and jazz and it was all really good. The set list on his website looks a bit limited, but this is deceiving. He can play almost anything. He can play songs your grandparents will like and can dance to, and he can play modern rock music. He did a guitar adaptation of "our song" to play for our first dance. The volume was always perfect. He was professional, polite, and nicely dressed for the wedding. Overall, he was very nice and easy to work with. We are very happy we picked him to play at our wedding.

We had a smaller wedding and didn't want a full band because we thought it would be too much for our event. However, before we contracted him we saw him play locally with some of the other musicians that can join him and they are excellent. If you need a larger group or a full band, check them out.

Jeremy gets 5 Solid Stars!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Betsy · Married on 06/29/2018

Jeremy and Greg were fantastic! They were very accommodating with style and song choice, and gave us great flexibility throughout the ceremony planning. They were a pleasure to work with, and our guests keep telling us how wonderful the music was!

Sent on 08/13/2018

dawn · Married on 06/02/2018

Jeremy was the guitarist at our wedding in June. He did such a wonderful job and we could not have been happier with everything from start to finish. He was very responsive initially and followed up quickly throughout the planning process. We had so many positive comments from our guests about the music. He is a very warm and friendly person and I am so happy we had him helping us on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Richard · Married on 05/11/2018

Jeremy is an excellent wedding guitarist, we're very glad we decided to book him. He was very responsive to email during the planning process and did a great job the day of the wedding. He's very talented at guitar and definitely added a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour. In fact, we got many compliments from our guests saying how good Jeremy was. Thanks Jeremy!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Mary · Married on 05/28/2017

I couldn't thank Jeremy enough for the beautiful job he did during my ceremony and cocktail hour. I recommend for any event you need him for!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

I cannot say enough about the wonderful job Jeremy did at my daughter's wedding ceremony. His amazing guitar playing added a touch of elegance and class to the proceedings. I was unsure about having live music for the ceremony, but now I am 100% happy that we went with Jeremy! I loved the option of being able to listen to audio clips on his website to choose the music that we wanted. His guitar playing was flawless and beautiful. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Provan · Married on 07/22/2016

Jeremy is a true professional. He is prompt with emails and happily answered my million questions. I highly recommend hiring Jeremy! He helped make our ceremony that much more special

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jayne · Married on 06/24/2016

Jeremy is responsive and professional. He is an exceptional musician and I would highly recommend to any bride to hire him.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Jeremy performed the music for my wedding ceremony a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely perfect. Many of my guests approached me afterwards and said how beautiful the music was and really set the tone for the ceremony. Being the bride, I was only able to hear a little bit of it first-hand, but the parts I did hear were lovely!

Jeremy was responsive and very easy to work with. He's got a long list of songs to pick from and was willing to put new arrangements together upon request. For our recessional song he did Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud" since that was going to be our first dance song. It was just a beautiful touch and I highly recommend him to all couples looking for a wedding musician!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Adam · Married on 08/22/2015

Jeremy played guitar during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and we can't begin to describe how happy we were with him. We found Jeremy through some internet searches and so glad we did! Not only is he incredibly talented and his guitar playing sounds amazing, but he is organized, professional, proactive and knows the right questions to ask to ensure everything goes smoothly. We asked for some classical renditions of popular songs and it turned out just how we wanted. If you are looking for a guitarist to play at your wedding we would definitely recommend Jeremy!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Jeremy was so great to work with for our ceremony music. I was very indecisive and needed some help coming up with ideas/songs. He gave tons of suggestions and really helped us nail down our selections. He was very flexible and even learned my parents wedding song for me to walk down the aisle to. I can't wait to get the video back so I can hear his beautiful music again!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Jeremy was great - played beautiful music and was easy to work with.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Angela · Married on 11/15/2014

Jeremy did the ceremony music for my wedding and it was awesome! He learned a song for my processional, and played my entrance, and recessional music flawlessly. He was always very responsive to my emails as well. One thing I told myself was that I needed to meet him after the ceremony, and I'm sad to say that it never happened :-( that is the only thing I regret. I highly recommend Jeremy for any of your guitar needs!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Haley · Married on 08/30/2014

Jeremy was awesome. I had a specific song in mind and he was able to send me a recording of him playing it before my ceremony. The music was beautiful and I am so happy we booked him.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Shaleighne · Married on 06/07/2014

Jeremy is a great person and very talented! He provided the music for our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeremy was fantastic, would highly recomend his services to any bride and groom!

Sent on 06/08/2014

We recently had Jeremy as our wedding ceremony musician and I cannot get over how wonderful he was! From my very first contact with him he was very responsive and extremely helpful. He gave me some wonderful tips in terms of music selections and even made my ceremony more personal by creating an arrangement of a Coldplay song that I have always dreamed of walking down the aisle to. I felt so a ease working with him as he is truly a professional. He is also incredibly talented and the music was so unbelievably beautiful. I received so many compliments from my guests. My only regret was that I wasn't able to meet him after the ceremony to thank him in person for making our day that much more perfect.

Sent on 05/02/2014
  • little miss hostess

Carla · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't wait for my video because all people can talk about is how beautiful the music was for our wedding ceremony! Jeremy was really easy to work with, handled our super last minute requests (I couldn't decided on what song to use till the week of my wedding)
    He also found a pianist and bass player to perform as a Jazz Trio for my cocktail hour. We gave him some freedom on this (I just couldn't make one more decision) and it was wonderful.
    They were professional, on time and sounded wonderful ...and for a really great price

Sent on 10/17/2013

Everything was perfect and beautiful. Every request asked was done. I was very happy!!!! Thank you Jeremy!

Sent on 07/29/2013
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 08/25/2012

Before picking Jeremy I had contacted another local musician to play for our wedding, after I didn't receive a timely response I moved on. I then contacted Jeremy and he responded right back to me, the same day. Which I liked because it showed he cared,and he was very professional with me. It made me feel comfortable about hiring for our wedding and that he would show up. Jeremy has a lot of knowledge and great ideas for what to play and when for the ceremony. I was too undecided and stressed that I had given him a list of songs that we liked and left it up to him to decide when they should be played or if he had any suggestions. Jeremy did a wonderful job with providing our guest with great music to listen to while waiting for me to arrive. I would absolutely recommend using Jeremy!!! We are very pleased!!!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2011

Jeremy did a fantastic job providing both ceremony & cocktail hour music for our wedding. He was very flexible and worked with us to find the right mix of music that fit our requests. Plus, we asked him last minute to play outside and he was able to get the right battery powered equipment so our music wouldn't suffer from lack of a plug! We had many compliments from our guests on his music and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for soft, beautiful guitar music!

Sent on 10/18/2011