Jeramie Lu Photography Reviews

Jeramie Lu Photography 5
Jeramie Lu Photography 6
Jeramie Lu Photography 7
  • User6094066 · event on 12/08/2015

Jeramie was so helpful from the first initial email. He answered all the questions we had with a quick response time in between emails. He was very professional at all times and was very fun to be around, which helped our family relax and get some amazing photos!! He was able to schedule us for our family shoot and get us in as soon as he could. He was there to help with whatever he could and make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted, when time was crunching. We gave the pictures to all of our family for presents and everyone absolutely LOVED them, including ourselves. We couldn't be happier with how our whole experience with Jeramie went and how the pictures turned out! He is awesome! We will definitely be using Jeramie Lu Photography again for more family pictures!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Such an amazing photographer and person to work with ! The style is just outstanding and raises the bar on photographs that capture memories that will last forever. I also was after somthing very specific and felt it was captured in everyway. I will definitely be calling Jeramie Lu Photography for my photo needs in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rhonda · event on 12/04/2015

Jeramie, photographed my family for the Holidays. He was amazing, trying to photograph to young girls who just want to run wild and play in the woods can be trying!!! He was incredibly patient with us all, including potty breaks!! Jeramie was so much fun and entertaining for my girls. They have asked that he do ALLLL out future photos. The photos all came out incredible and such great candid shots of us all.

Sent on 02/06/2016

Kona.breeze@hotmail.com · Married on 11/18/2015

Jeramie Lu deserves all the awards he has won for best wedding photographer, visual artist, family portraits, headshots, to name a few. Jeramie went the Extra few miles to find the location I wanted at Lake Tahoe. I loved being in front of his camera as he made me, my daughter and grandaughter feel like stars. He was able to capture some creative shots I never thought of. I definitely would recommend him for whatever photo shoot you want.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kate · event on 11/07/2015

Jeramie Lu has been photographing my son since he was in the womb. Now he photographs the entire family every year. His work is amazing and he's always so much fun to shoot with. I love the flexible purchase options as well. I can pick and choose which photos I want without having to buy some package that has items I don't want. We absolutely love working with him!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/31/2015

Great experience and spectacular photos. Truly captured the love and fun we have as a family. Highly recommend Jeramie Lu photography for any and all photos needed. Thank you so much Jeramie, we love the amazing work you do.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Lesley · Married on 10/20/2015

The photographs turned out absolutely gorgeous! Jeramie was a total professional, and fun to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Totally unconventional we had Jeramie photograph us the day after the ceremony, Jeramie was wonderful to work with, his energy and humor are priceless as are his pictures.

Sent on 11/21/2015

I'm not used to being in front of the camera, and my husband and I haven't taken professional photos since our wedding 2+ years ago. I knew it could be awkward and show through our facial expressions. Despite those concerns, Jeramie set a really great tone for a fun and comfortable environment. He prepared us with do's and don'ts, what to bring and what's over-kill. While shooting, he was cracking jokes, capturing our natural family chemistry, and even working with our little dog (who's not always on his best behavior...)! By the end of our session, we felt like great friends. He's thorough, thoughtful, sets reasonable expectations and delivers amazing work. We would recommend him to everyone we know. Thank you Jeramie for capturing some amazing memories for us, and many more to come!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • User5601949 · 2+ years ago

Jeramie is absolutely amazing! He captures the most perfect shots. I have a family of five and he made the session so much fun! My kids usually kick and scream on their way to get pictures done and during. The second they met Jeramie they were so at ease and had so much fun with him and have requested several times that we use him again next year. He has the best photos of my kids, laughing, running, hugging, being silly, being serious. I bought the USB for the whole gallery, because there was no way possible I could choose just a few. His photos will be our Christmas card, all over our house and in our hearts forever. Thank you so much Jeramie! You are so ultra talented and I feel blessed that my family had the opportunity to have you photograph us.

Sent on 11/09/2015

michael · Married on 10/10/2015

Jeramie is a blast to work with!!!! He is artistic, fun, creative, and just an overall relatable guy!!! He is definitely one of my first choices when I think of having modeling picture's done. I trust in his opinion and in his quality of work.

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • User6320131 · 2+ years ago

We could not have made a better choice than Jeramie for our wedding! While not the cheapest in town, his professionalism, warmth, creativity, and skill was worth every penny. We have so many photos to choose from and he was able to capture a unique perspective on our big day. We wanted to avoid the "cookie cutter" wedding photo poses you see over and over and Jeramie did just that! I am not the most body confident girl, but Jeramie and his team instantly put everyone at ease. He and his team were like extended friends and family and all of our guests had such great things to say about their interactions with them. We are already planning another shoot with Jeramie this summer! I cannot say enough good things about this gentleman and his work!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2015

Jeramie is a wonderful photographer. He is very taented and takes the most amazing photos. He is very much worth every penny! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Holly · Married on 09/18/2015

Our maid of honor and best man gave us the best gift of all, an engagement session with Jeramie Lu! Both my fiancé and I were a little nervous about taking professional pictures. Jeramie's professionalism, humor, and creative eye made us feel completely comfortable. After our session, we knew we would have him shoot our wedding. That was the best decision! We did not meet with any other photographer, there was no need to. We trusted that Jeramie would do the best job. He is so passionate about what he does, you can see it in every picture! All of our guests loved working with him and told us that it seemed like we had known him for years! He just sent us over 1,300 pictures and we love every single one! We will also be creating a wedding album with him and we cannot wait to see it all come together. Jeramie's work is priceless and I would recommend him to anyone!
    We can't wait to show our future generations these timeless pictures! We will definitely be using Jeramie Lu in the future!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Erin · Married on 09/14/2015

My fiance and I had Jeramie shoot our engagement photos. Both of us are a bit camera shy and were very uncomfortable prior to the shoot. Jeramie was absolutely amazing. His guidance and sense of humor lightened the mood and put our minds at ease during the shoot. Because of Jeramie's expertise and professionalism, we received several beautiful photos that we can now use for our Save the Dates, among other things. We loved our session so much and the end result, we booked Jeramie for our wedding in Spetember. Thanks Jeramie!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Chanika · Married on 08/17/2015

Jeramie Lu is professional, organized and talented. He is very down to earth, funny and makes you feel very comfortable. He has a way of effortlessly bringing the best out of you. I would recommend him for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Very excited to see how my photos will turn out! His work is amazing!!!

Sent on 03/01/2015

Jaycea · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot begin to describe how happy my husband and I are with our wedding photos. From start to finish Jeramie has been AMAZING! He was the first vendor we booked and was there every step of the way. He answered all our questions, gave really good advice, and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly. He is super personable, fun to work with, and makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. His creative talent is indescribable and he captured memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2015

Jeramie Lu is an outstandingly talented photographer and artist. The moments he captures on camera exude life and love. He is fun to work with for people of all ages.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Heather · Married on 07/27/2015

Jeramie is awesome!!! Super fun and easy to work with. He was great with my kids and did an amazing job! Love love LOVE our photos!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Carla · event on 07/25/2015

There is no better way to describe Jeramie and his photography except amazing. I selected Jeramie because I wanted a photographer who could do photos for my daughter's senior portraits that were not the "typical" and boring senior pics. My daughter has a lot of personality and I wanted someone who could capture that in her photos. He was perfect and went far above my expectations. On the first day we had scheduled, the weather was horrible so we re-set for the following week. Once again, the weather wasn't great but we decided to do the shoot anyway at Lake Tahoe. The photos turned out so much better than I ever expected and the fact that the weather was overcast and slightly drizzling led to some of the best pictures of the entire shoot. I cried when I saw the photos - they were beautiful and he truly captured my little girl.

t am engaged and will be getting re-married soon, and he will be the first vendor I call for that event. He was simply amazing to work with - professional, flexible and very fun. I cannot say enough good things about him and his work!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/26/2015

Jeramie Lu is simply amazing!!! He photographed my nieces wedding a year ago (gorgeous pics!) and we decided to book his services for our wedding. He is professional, personable, enthusiastic, helpful and talented! There is no doubt that he loves what he does for a living and that he is at the top of his field. Just look at his website and you will see his beautiful work. His attention to detail throughout the planning process made things run smoothly the day of the wedding. He connected not only with us, but with our guests as well! We received so many compliments about him! We have only seen the sneak peak pictures at this point, but have no doubt that the remaining shots will be spectacular. We just love him!!!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Jeramie is an excellent photographer. He is very energetic and positive, and has a knack for bringing out the beauty of any situation. He is easy to reach and professional, always making sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2015

My husband and I are beyond happy with our experience with Jeramie. Not only is he every bit as professional as you would hope, but he is also a lot of fun, and that made a big difference on our wedding day. I had my hopes set on going to a certain location for our wedding photos and was SO EXCITED. It might have ruined my day when the shuttle company called on the day of the wedding to tell us we had no shuttle, but I was totally calm. I knew that Jeramie would make our photos amazing anyways, no matter what, and he did exactly that. Jeramie just rolled with the changes, and we couldn't have asked for more. We had so much fun taking pictures with him that it was easy to relax and just have a good time, which made for even better memories as well. Jeramie truly has the best interest of the bride and groom at heart, and I will emphatically recommend him to every couple I know!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Jeramie is absolutely amazing in what he does! I found him to help me create my portfolio for modeling and I could not be any happier in his work. He captures every memory in every photo and always has me laughing. He is very professional in what he does but likes to have a good time as well. His personality is amazing and helps get rid of the nervous feeling because he is so easy going and has high energy. I am very satisfied by the way my pictures have turned out and they are much better than I could have ever imaged. I will continue to use him for any other shoots I need.

Sent on 07/13/2015