Jenny Tenney Photography Reviews

20 | Salisbury, NC

20 Reviews for Jenny Tenney Photography

Jenny is an incredibly creative photographer. She is a hard worker, a visionary and offers real value for your investment. We haven't seen all photos but enough to know she cannot be beat. Very easy going and fun!

I can hardly put into words how easy and wonderful it was to work with Jenny Tenney and her team. She is so talented, and is one of those that makes it seem like it comes effortlessly! She was willing to direct us when we needed it, but also let us do whatever came naturally if that was working. She is a very dear person, in addition to being a great photographer. Thank you Jenny for capturing truly AMAZING photos of a very special time!!

Jordan · Married on 05/09/2015

Jenny Tenney was amazing! She has a great eye and our wedding photos turned out amazing. I cannot stop looking at them. She made me, my husband, and our friends and family feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone! You will love your pictures and will not find a nicer person to work with. Thank you Jenny!

Jenny is exceptional at her job. She is so sweet and very responsive. She went out of her way to do my Engagement Pics and 2 years later I am still in love with them and still get compliments on them. For the wedding, I knew I was in good hands and wasnt worried at all about the photos from the day. It unfortunately rained, but Jenny came up with some good ideas to still got lots of shots of the day! She was out in the pouring rain taking pictures and wasnt even phased by the rain. She does exceptional work and I will be sure to use her again and recommend her to everyone I know.

Hiring Jenny was one of the best decisions, we made during the wedding planning process. On the day of the wedding, she showed up snapping away and truly captured the personalities of our friends and families. We loved looking through her pictures and reliving the wedding. Her laid back personality makes her easy to work with. She is directive when needed, but for the most part she unobtrusively captures the moments of your special day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Molly · Married on 12/29/2012

I could not be more happy with Jenny! She took beautiful pictures and made our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures so fun and memorable!

Emily · Married on 08/25/2012

Will and I adored Jenny from the moment we met her in Greensboro to talk about our wedding photography. She was highly professional, yet such a joy to be around. Jenny's "eye" for a great shot and her style really set her apart from other photographers we had researched. She was just what we had envisioned for our wedding photos and she lived up to every standard exceptionally well. She was friendly, easy going, and of course talented! Our photos are some of the BEST I've ever seen. We've had so many compliments on them - everyone wants to know who our photographer was. Most importantly, though, Jenny captured our special day perfectly. We have looked through our photos over and over again and each time we are filled with joy remembering our wedding in Linville. Kudos to you, Jenny!

Tina · Married on 05/19/2012

Jenny is truly a amazing photographer. You can see her passion for her work through her beautiful photographs. She's so easy to work with and I would highly recommend her services for any event you may have.

Jenny was wonderful to work with for my bridal portraits and for our wedding day! She was very professional (we had many positive comments from our guests) and flexible (she rolled with the punches when we needed her to). We really enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to others needing photographic services.

Anna · Married on 12/31/2011

Hiring Jenny was one of the best decisions we made; she photographed my Bridal portrait session, our engagement session, and our wedding. Jenny is the consummate professional; she was responsive to my numerous emails and inquiries and provides exceptional service. She really wants to please her customers, and she excels at doing so; she makes the wedding photography experience a personable one. Many of our guests said that our wedding photography was the best they'd ever seen, and as the Bride (and a somewhat biased one), I agree. We can't wait to work with Jenny again!

Annie · Married on 11/19/2011

Jenny Tenney has an artistic eye and produces wonderful memories. She is easy to work with and made the planning process very easy. My "sneak peak" photos were provided within 2 weeks of the wedding, and the full photos 6 weeks after the event. I was overall very pleased with her service and quality.

Amelia · Married on 11/08/2011

Jenny was superb. She was very professional, easy going and worked within our budget. Most importantly, she was flexible to travel. Our photos turned out fantastic!

C · Married on 10/23/2011

Jenny is an amazing photographer, able to capture moments that you don't even know are happening. Generally weddings fly by so fast that all you have left is the pictures. If this is really the case, then I wouldn't want anyone else behind the camera. She's creative, friendly, and always on-point. You would be lucky to have her, I know I am.

Caitlin · Married on 09/04/2011

Jenny was great, she worked with our budget to put together a package, took great photos, and was sweet and funny on top of it. Highly recommend!

Julie · Married on 09/03/2011

Jenny was a pleasure to work with and we absolutely loved our engagement and wedding photos!!! She made us both feel comfortable during those awkward photo sessions and got all of the shots we wanted and more!

• Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 08/06/2011

Jenny was absolutely wonderful! She was always quick to respond to my emails, and very friendly and professional. I was also not only impressed with the beauty of her photos but how quickly she had my proofs finished for both my bridal portraits and wedding photos. I would highly recommend her to any one!

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2011

I have had both bridals and an engagement session done by Jenny Tenney Photography. Both times she was so much fun and made us feel so comfortable. Her pictures are amazing and much more than we expected. I am thinking of ways to have more sessions done with her in the future. GREAT WORK!!

M · Married on 05/13/2011

I've been very impressed with Jenny's service! Her communication has been prompt, professional, and very friendly. The photographs I just received are BEAUTIFUL and a very good value for the money, I believe. I highly recommend her!

Kristen · Married on 05/07/2011

Jenny Tenney is a wonderful photographer. She works with you to get the vision you're after, but also uses her creativity to provide you with the best quality photographs and experience. We used her for both the Bridal Portrait session and the Wedding- I recommend her photography for any special event! We can't wait to use her again!

Kimberly · Married on 07/10/2010

Jenny is warm and interpersonally engaging. We felt comfortable and able to be ourselves with her as our photographer, which means our photographs capture us looking genuine and right there in the moment. She took terrific shots and is particularly gifted at photojournalism.