32 Reviews for Jennifer Evans Events

If you're looking for a fantastic wedding planner.. then look no further! Jennifer Evans is the best! Jennifer understood our vision from the very beginning and was such a pleasure to work with. She was always available day or night to discuss ideas and answer any questions we had. She also always made herself available to attend appointments with the vendors ... from flowers, to cake tasting, venue appointments etc. Her work is absolutely beautiful and her vendors are top notch! Jennifer kept us on target from the very beginning of the wedding planning all the way to the day of. Thanks to Jennifer and her amazing team our wedding day was perfect and stress free!

Thank you SO much Jen we could not have done this without you!

Love,

~Lauren and Sebastian~

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know where to start telling everyone about how amazing Jennifer Evans was. I guess that I'll start by saying that without Jennifer our wedding day would not have been as amazing as it was or would have been delayed.
My wife Ivy and I first sat down with Jennifer about a year before our wedding. From that first meeting I felt comfortable leaving our wedding in her hands.
Jennifer brought timelines, forms, questionnaires, vendor recommendations, etc. that helped her, my wife and myself come up with details for our wedding.
I think the thing that I appreciate the most about Jennifer was her constant clear communication, and her dedicated involvement. Her connections in the wedding industry went a long long way for our budget. We were definitely able to do more with less money because she's loved by a lot of vendors. that includes venue, stationary, florist, limo, etc. When we went to meet vendors, it felt like we weren't treated like were just another couple trying to get married because she was there to help us.
about a month before the wedding Jennifer handed us the most detailed timeline that I have ever seen. Our wedding day was detailed down to the minute. Now that may sound like overkill but it is definitely not. You're going to want a timeline that detailed. Without it our day would not have gone as smoothly.The day of our wedding really showed Jennifer's talents. We had 342 guest and 14 person bridal party. Jennifer sent her 2 assistants to help myself and my groomsmen get ready while she and her other assistant helped my wife. Her assistants were perfect.
I personally highly suggest a wedding planer because planning one of the biggest and most expensive days of your life needs that assurance. And when you realize that you need one then go with Jennifer Evans. You won't believe what she's capable of doing and how she can make the biggest day of your life into something beyond memorable.

Profile Picture Francisco, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is the best of the best! My daughter found her online and met her based on her positive reviews. I never write reviews, but I had to in this case to share that every word of what people say is true. If I could give her a rating of 6 stars, I would. My daughters’ wedding was a complex event. It was a “European or Manhattan style” so there were many different parts. Jennifer was on top of every single detail and I am not exaggerating. She is a total perfectionist - throughout all of the planning and the day itself she didn’t miss a thing. In addition, she is professional, has a great network of vendors, is a good communicator, is a pleasure to work with and makes the whole experience fun. My husband is incredibly picky and he loved her too. The wedding was spectacular starting with the hair and make-up right to the final goodbyes at the after-party. It exceeded our expectations, and we never could have done it without Jennifer. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a partner who will work with you and your family in a collaborative and enjoyable way to make your event perfect. Mother of the Bride or as Jennifer would say, “MOB”.

Profile Picture Karyn, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen was amazing. She was incredibly helpful in planning everything for my wedding and made sure things went off without a hitch on the actual day. A+

Profile Picture User6070403, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our Fairy Tale wedding came true!!!! Thank You Jennifer Evans Events!! Jennifer was wonderful from day one. She was with us every step of the way. She really knows the venues and vendors in our area. And she was able to make our dream a reality! Our wedding day was perfect from beginning to end!
XOXO
the Happiest Bride and Groom

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

THANK YOU JENIFER EVANS EVENTS for all your help in planning our wedding!!! You made my Bride so Happy! And a Happy Bride = an even Happier Groom.
Alex

Profile Picture Alex, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Need someone to Quarterback your wedding?!

Look no further than Jenn Evans - she's always accessible, sweats the details, works with vendors you choose, and has a host of very professional vendors in her arsenal.

If you DO NOT want stress the day of your wedding - look no further.

Thanks for all of your help Jenn!!!!

Profile Picture User4354611, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin..I found Jen after searching online and after a quick response back from my email and a phonecall from her, I knew that I made an amazing connection with the right planner. She was the definition of efficiency, class, good taste and perfection. She introduced me to amazing vendors that made our wedding beyond perfect. We are still receiving phone calls from family members and guests on how beautifully stunning, elegant and perfect our Italian, seaside wedding was...We will always remember that Jennifer Evans and her team were the backbone to this event and that really made our vision become a reality beyond our greatest expectations. I will always remember that when it got down to the wire, she reminded me that there was "never a problem". The day of, Jennifer made the day seamless and beautiful, even crazy glueing a broken piece of jewelry on scene inbetween photos..She is always prepared and will be not only your planner, but a beautiful friend. Highly suggest this woman..she is the BEST.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I am an extremely hands on person, and wasn't sure about using a planner for our wedding. After doing some research I found Jennifer Evans, and decided on a "day of coordinating" package. Hoping this would help out on the day, I continued all my planning...But I soon found out how much Jennifer cares! She went above and beyond with any question I had and suggestions for things I hadn't even thought of before--and this was months before the wedding. Her amazing attitude and organized planning made coordinating everything so fun and easy...it was fantastic to know everything was on the right track!
The day of the wedding...she was the first to arrive and the very last to leave. I had 13 women in my bridal party, 230 guests and an outdoor venue...there was A LOT going on...and the only thing I did that day was enjoy our happiness!! From bobby pins to setting up flowers to handing out cupcakes at the end...Jennifer and her team were essential in the seamlessness of the day! I was able to smile and dance and be IN the moment because I knew everything else was taken care of!
Everyone that attended said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to!!
Thank you JEE!! You made our wedding day a DREAM come TRUE!!

Profile Picture User4331838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My makeup artist recommended Jennifer Evans Events (JEE) when Dazzling affairs didn’t work out for me. I was looking for wedding planners who could offer me the personal attention I needed being an out-of-town bride. Jennifer Evans was exactly that! She became the kind of planner you feel is only working for you, even though you know she’s not! JEE has several packages depending your budget/needs or you can personalize one like I did. From the moment I decided to work with her, wedding planning became so much easier. Jennifer has a ton of ideas and resources. She knows a lot of local vendors and will stay within whatever budget you give her. She handled everything and was super detailed. Nothing was left out or overlooked. We started working together only a few months before the wedding so I thought I had everything pretty much together. JEE was so wonderful with filling in the holes, reviewing contracts and confirming vendors. Even though she was previously booked on my actual wedding day, her lead assistant (Lauren) was with me and did an excellent job executing the day. Jennifer even remembered what my favorite snack was and had them placed throughout the venue for me. The bottom line is, JEE is for choosy brides who are looking for someone who actually cares about their wedding experience. Working with them was one of my best decisions. My only regret is that I didn’t find them earlier in my wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Latasha, 7/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn was there for me every step of the way in the planning of my wedding. She was my ‘day of coordinator’ in addition to being so much more. Every detail, idea and decision I made I consulted with Jenn. She assured me I was able to get in touch with her anytime I needed to and she never disappointed. Jenn helped me with all my decisions from my invitations, decor, table settings, designing my stationary/signage, orchestrating my rehearsal/ceremony and creating the most detailed and organized ‘day of timeline’ for my wedding. Jenn helped me organize everything that needed to be placed at my ceremony and venue. She wanted to make sure for herself that everything was going to happen according to what was planned. I loved this about her because my day seemed just as important to her as it was to my husband and I. On the day of my wedding, I wasn’t worried about anything going wrong because I knew Jenn was there. She was there with me in the morning at my hotel room helping with any little minor detail you can think of and making sure all the guys were getting ready and prepared in their hotel room. She also helped stage all my items I wanted photographed by my photographer. Some mishaps Jenn took care of without anyone knowing was finding a way to make a bouquet for my bridesmaid who was missing one. Jenn left and went to find a florist to make her own bouquet to match as best she could to the other bridesmaids. She also made sure I had a beautiful flower arrangement for my cake that came without any decor. Jenn was right on top of everything. I can not express into words how grateful I was to have Jenn be a part of my wedding day. She truly loves being a part of her brides’ special day and has such a passion for her work. I miss the fact that I wont be talking to her as often as I was and that I won’t be seeing her again......until my next event.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn was absolutely invaluable. Her attention to details was great. As the mother of the bride, I felt I could talk to her about any concerns I had and she would always address them. She made the planning of the wedding as stress free as possible. And the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding without worrying about anything. The wedding was in NY and my daughter and I live in Florida, so it was especially wonderful to have Jenn on top of everything in NY. There is no way I would not hire Jenn, even if I lived in NY, after experiencing the excellent job she did. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3688287, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn was there for me every step of the way. She was my ‘day of coordinator’ in addition to being so much more. Every detail, idea and decision I made I consulted with Jenn. She assured me I was able to get in touch with her anytime I needed to and she never disappointed. Jenn helped me with all my decisions from my invitations, decor, table settings, designing my stationary/signage, orchestrating my rehearsal/ceremony and creating the most detailed and organized ‘day of timeline’ for my wedding. Jenn was there with me the days before my wedding and helped me organize everything that needed to be placed at my ceremony and venue. She wanted to make sure for herself that everything was going to happen according to what was planned. I loved this about her because my day seemed just as important to her as it was to my husband and I. On the day of my wedding, I was as cool as a cucumber. I wasn’t worried about anything going wrong because I knew Jenn was there with her team. She was there with me in the morning at my hotel room helping with any little minor detail you can think of (gluing a penny to the bottom of my shoe for me) and making sure all the guys were getting ready and prepared in their hotel room. She also helped stage all my items I wanted photographed by my photographer.
Some mishaps Jenn took care of without anyone knowing was finding a way to make a bouquet for my bridesmaid who was missing one. Jenn left and went to find a florist to make her own bouquet to match as best she could to the other bridesmaids. She also made sure I had a beautiful flower arrangement for my cake that came without any decor. I think there may have been one or two other small mishaps that day, but I am still unaware of what they were because Jenn was right on top of everything. I can not express into words how grateful I was to have Jenn and her team be a part of my wedding day. She truly loves being a part of her brides’ special day and has such passion for her work

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am not actually the bride or groom, however I am a event/floral designer. Jennifer brought a client to see me to help with her vision for a fairytale wedding. From the second jenn stepped foot into our showroom i knew we would click. She is detailed oriented, on track of her game, and knows the business.. She allowed me to express my vision as a designer as well, which was very helpful and thoughtful. Alot of planners tend to know it all.. Not jenn.. she wanted my feed back and vision as well. We worked together with the bride and came up with a fantastic and magical look. I recommend working with jennifer will make your day perfect!

Profile Picture steven, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with jennifer was just simply a pleasure. She made our lives 100xs easier and worth hiring. Planning a wedding is stressful enough but jennifer made it feel more like an adventure. She is so amazing as a person to deal with and on an professional level her responsiveness is on point. All her detail and hardwork really shows and he pays attention and caters to your every need. Our wedding that night people were texting us saying how they didnt even want to end. It was truely a dream come true and if it wasnt for jen it wouldnt of turned out to be the fairytale that we dreamed it to be. She truly knows her stuff and gets along with anyone she works with, its the amazing with the amount of respect and courtesy that was given all across the boards to all the vendors with her. Hiring jen was the best thing we could have done, and this wont be the last time we will use her !! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was planned from beginning to end first class all the way we couldn't have been more happier with everything it really was a dream wedding

Profile Picture Joseph, 8/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We couldn't have done it without Jennifer she is a doll very organized and on point! I did not know what a wedding entailed and she made it so easy to work with her I would recommend her to anyone who needs help planning any kind of occasion. She made my dreams & vision come to life...........

Profile Picture Niurka, 7/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Jennifer over the past year has been the most amazing experience for me and my husband. She is so dedicated and skilled at what she does and it really shines through her creations and work.

Her availability to me (and my husband) was endless. Between the late night phone calls and hundreds of texts per day, she was ALWAYS there for us and SO responsive. I have dealt with so many people in the past year of planning my wedding that didn’t get right back to me, and for all of you brides out there, you know how stressful that can be. That was NEVER the case with Jenn. If she didn’t pick up the phone on the first ring, then she got right back to me within minutes!

Even if I didn’t speak to Jenn for a few days, I always felt like my wedding was on her mind because all of a sudden I would get a call from her saying that she just found the perfect prop for my wedding. I felt like she was so connected to my event, she treated it as if it were her own.

Jenn’s ideas, imagination and creativity really blow me away. She is so unique with her thoughts and words. She really made our wedding such an amazing and personalized event that I will treasure forever.

I can never thank Jenn enough for what she did the day of my wedding. No matter where I looked she was right there taking care of everything that needed attention. I could not have pulled it off without her, really! I can’t wait to plan next party with Jenn...she is the BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I contacted Jennifer Evans 3 weeks prior to the date I wanted to get married on.

Within 24 hours of me contacting her, she had a venue booked for me (within my budget), secured the date I wanted, put me in contact with bridal shops that could rush deliver dresses and explained in full detail what the next 3 weeks leading up to my wedding will encompass.

I felt like Jenn was in FULL CONTROL of everything and I chose to leave it all up to her. All I wanted to do was show up and have an amazing wedding.

She went on every single vendor appointment (as I was out of state), and designed a wedding that I could never even dream about. The details were endless and my guests were speechless that a wedding of my caliber was pulled off in less than 3 weeks.

All of the vendors she hired were amazing. From the music to the mood, to the stationary, to hair & make up, to the custom signs, to the food choices, Jenn really set the tone! And....she even sent out invitations. Like AMAZING invitations.

All I can say is that without Jenn (who is sooooo cool and sweet on top of being amazing at what she does), you would be silly to look anywhere else. I don't know what I would have done without her!

Profile Picture User3291017, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennifer Evans is amazing! She has the most creative and unique ideas! She is wonderful to work with. Extremely organized, professional, knowledgeable and personable!

Profile Picture Mara, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn from Jennifer Evans events planned every aspect of my wedding. She asked me what my dream wedding was and she made it come to life. She was always available to address any questions I had. She truly gave me the wedding of my dreams, and I can't thank her enough. She has a true gift for what she does.I can't wait for her to plan my next event.

Profile Picture Shadia, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jenn is an absolute pleasure to work with. She never fails to amaze me with her brilliant and creative ideas. She has such talent in this industry and really knows how to make your party special. Jenn is also extremely easy to work with. She is so responsive to my hundreds of calls and emails and her great mood is always infectious! She is so passionate about her work and it certainly shows!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about my experience about working with Jennifer Evans Events. Jenn saw my vision and created an exquisite event that I never knew possible. From invitations, decor, cake vendors, and all of those little details, you name it, Jenn has all of the ideas and makes it happen.
Jenn is excellent at getting to know you personally, asking all of the right questions and creating an event that is unique and undeniably "you". My guests were floored by every unexpected detail and that "WOW" factor that Jenn created that really blew them away.
Working with Jenn is a breeze. Jenn is diligent, organized, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. She and her "dream team" truly live up to their name. I loved working with Jenn so much that I called her back to plan my baby shower. Again, my expectations were exceeded and blown out of the water. I cannot wait to plan my next event with her.

Profile Picture Johna, 5/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Evans of Jennifer Evans Events is the consummate professional !! Her attention to detail is beyond anything we have ever experienced. Never had to "check up" to see what she was doing, because everything she did was perfect. She has an eye for whatever the theme of your event is. Give her a theme and a budget and watch her create. I have not only used her for my daughter's shower and wedding planning, but have attended many other events that she has been in charge of and I've been amazed every time. From 1st birthday parties to baby showers - from "glitzy, glamour, no expenses spared parties" to "parties on a shoe string budge" -- she and her staff of "dream weavers" will create magic and help you make memories that will last a lifetime!! Traditional, Something a little different or "off the beaten path" party -- Jenn is your planner extraordinaire. Jennifer Evans Events will one day be one of the top names in the Event Planning business and her reputation and word of mouth will be all the advertising she will ever need. I would recommend her - and have - without a moments hesitation and with total confidence that I'm only suggesting the best!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

If I could sum up my experience with Jenn in one word it would be phenonenal. She is organized, determined and enthusiastic! With just a few words Jennifer envisioned and executed my dream wedding. She truly hit the nail on the head. There was no detail left unturned and the guests at my wedding were floored with the decor and how well everydetail tied into our theme/color scheme. We were in awe at how breathtaking and beautiful the day turned out.
I had my initial consultation with Jenn over 8 years ago and I wouldn't dream of planning a party with out her. Since our wedding, Jennifer has planned our 30th birthday parties, and all of three of our children's birthday parties and chrstenings
Having Jennifer plan your event will give you memories to cherish.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/25/11, 1 Review