43 Reviews for Jennifer Bergman Weddings

Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
43 Jennifer Bergman Weddings Reviews

Hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions that we made with our wedding! She is extremely professional and does everything possible to make the process virtually stress free. Planning can be very overwhelming as there are so many choices in the wedding industry. Jennifer helped us feel confident in all of the decisions that we made along the way. We would absolutely hire Jennifer Bergman Weddings again given the opportunity.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Writing a review for Jennifer Bergman Weddings is an extremely easy task. From day one this was one of the best decisions we made in planning our big day. Jennifer and Suzanne were as helpful as it gets in getting our vision on to paper and then making it a reality. They were always professional while being friendly and genuine. We planned a cocktail reception style reception with our goal being “a short and sweet wedding with a huge dance party” and they really helped us achieve that through great planning and utilizing the seating and spacing at our venue. They covered so many aspects that we never even thought of and then made sure we had a plan for it so there was no stress. Hiring them really helped us enjoy every aspect of our day without an ounce of stress as we knew Jennifer and Suzanne had it covered. It made for an amazing event for all our guests and more importantly, we got to truly enjoy ourselves on our special day.

Profile Picture Denise, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy that we decided to hire Jennifer as our wedding planner (we went with the full service package). She is very professional, and we really trusted her opinion on decisions that were hard to make for the wedding. She really accommodates to the way that you want to plan, and makes planning a great experience. She walks you through every step of the way -- she is very experienced and obviously never having planned a wedding before, it can be quite overwhelming. Having someone take you through the process step by step is invaluable. She is seriously worth every single penny!! I know when researching planners in Edmonton, she was more on the expensive side, but she is definitely worth it with her connections and the discounts you get through the vendors, it made it very reasonable. It was so nice to have such a carefree wedding. Jennifer has amazing taste -- our wedding was absolutely beautiful. If you want to have the wedding you dream of, choose Jennifer!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer did an amazing job! She was able to take our ideas and inspirations and seamlessly transform them into the wedding of our dreams! Our wedding was everything we envisioned and more! We could not be more thrilled and we are highly recommending Jennifer, and her fabulous team, to all of our friends!!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Civil, Destination, Non-Religious

Jenn and her team are absolutely amazing! They helped us every step of they way and we wouldn't have been able to do it with out them. I can't even count how many people commented on how happy they were about the timing of everything and the transition from ceremony into reception none of that would have been possible without the JBW team. If you want your wedding day to be totally relaxing and stress free I recommend you hire a wedding planner! Hands down best money I've EVER spent!

Profile Picture User6378307, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Jennifer Bergman Weddings is Amazing!!

Profile Picture User5457268, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Although (since I've only gotten married once!) I cannot directly compare her services to anyone else, I can't imagine there is any better wedding planner in Alberta! I would recommend JBW to anyone - both couples located in Edmonton/Alberta and those based outside the province (particularly for planning weddings in Alberta). We are based in Toronto and had no problem connecting with Jenn on a regular basis via email and phone. Jennifer Bergman Weddings made planning our wedding so much easier and we believe actually saved us a lot of money - from vendors offering us discounted/promotional rates to Jenn transporting our wedding cake out to the mountains herself (honestly do not even know how we would have arranged for this ourselves), there were so many moments during the planning process where we felt that this service was one of the best investments we could have made. It was truly a pleasure working with Jenn - if you have a wedding to plan, you should just pick up the phone and call her now.

Profile Picture Cassie , 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman is an amazing wedding planner. Her work speaks for itself. I cannot emphasize enough how amazing it is to have someone working solely for you & your groom on your wedding day. I know a lot of people feel that a wedding planner may not be necessary or would be an added expense, but it is honestly so well worth it. We went through a lot during our planning process, especially in the final 10 days leading up to the wedding, and I don't believe we could have done it without Jenn.

Profile Picture Kim, 1/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Jennifer Bergman and her team. She was able to help organize our thoughts and create a dreamy, romantic space for our intimate reception. She was professional, fun and realistic with timeframes and options. I have always loved her taste in lighting and decor but she far exceeded both our expectations. Hiring her company allowed for my husband and I to enjoy the wedding process and host the most amazing evening. I highly recommend Jennifer Bergman Weddings!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman and her team were so amazing and helpful! I feel I really got to enjoy the day because they were involved. Every bride should at least get the coordination package. Even my friends and family found them so helpful!

Profile Picture User4604832, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was absolutely amazing. She helped me create the wedding I've been dreaming about since I was little. She had wonderful ideas and was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I was very thankful to have her not only through the planing but especially on the day of our wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and was great with guests. I would recommend her services to anybody who is looking for a wedding to remember !

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent service and communication.
GREAT WEDDING!!!!!

Profile Picture User4377448, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman Weddings is absolutely worth every penny. I worked with Jennifer to plan my wedding for over a year and she was amazing! She was attentive to every little detail in the planning process. It actually made wedding planning fun! The day of the wedding, she and her team made every moment so smooth and we both could just enjoy our day.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made when we started planning our wedding. She took care of all the details we wouldn't have had time for and was able to recommend the best vendors based on our needs and vision.
She was extremely professional and we would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User3744259, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman Weddings was an amazing choice for our wedding planner. The level of knowledge and organization Jennifer provided truly impressed us. From high level concepts to small details, JBW took good care of us. Even our semi-destination wedding in Banff, Alberta, was seasoned territory for Jennifer. I would highly recommend Jennifer Bergman Weddings to any couples setting out on the mind-bending task of planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Eric, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman was absolutely wonderful. She helped me turn my wedding dream into a reality. I couldn't have gotten through the day without her calmness and level of organization. Was truly a pleasure having her as part of my big day. I have been ranting and raving about her services, so I hope that I can pass along her services to another deserving bride.

Profile Picture lindsay, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were absolutely thrilled with the service we received from Jennifer Bergman Weddings. Jennifer and her team were so professional and competent. The planning process was stress-free since we were so comfortable leaving Jennifer in charge. She understood our "vision," worked within our budget and offered creative and personalized ideas to make our wedding unique. She was always on hand to answer any questions and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went well the day of. I can't say enough about Jennifer - it was definitely the best wedding-related investment we made and we will absolutely recommend JWB to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even put into words on how much I valued Jennifer and her team throughout the whole process.
From the beginning of the planning process Jennifer and her team have done a wonderful job and honestly took the stress away from my now "husband" and I. She took my vision and put into a real life dream. When it came to the day of the wedding Jennifer and her team just made it go seamless. I will never forget walking into the reception place and go "wowza" it was more then I had ever dreamed of. They truly rocked it and I will never forget that!
Love: Trevor and Shantelle Wagil

Profile Picture Shantelle , 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Jennifer and her team was an amazing experience. We lived out of town and Jennifer was flexible to adapt to our difficult schedules. Jennifer provided beautiful ideas and helped us create the wedding of our dreams. She understood out vision and conceptualized it into a reality. She made the experience stress free and easy. I would absolutely recommend Jennifer to anyone planning a wedding. Especially on the day of, she took care of absolutely everything and we could just enjoy the day.

Profile Picture User3437684, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman Weddings were amazing to work with and made our wedding day seamless and incredible! The planning process was easy and stressfree with their help. I would recommend Jennifer Bergman Weddings to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply outstanding service. Our wedding was perfect. Could not even imagine how we would have had the same wedding if we had not had Jennifer to help.

Profile Picture User3314991, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman Weddings was worth every penny. Jennifer is professional, organized, creative... Everything you could ask for in a wedding co-ordinator. The only thing we had to worry about on our wedding day was showing up on time. Jennifer took care of the rest. The venue was beautiful and the entire day went very smoothly. We have and will recommend Jennifer to other couples!

Profile Picture Violeta, 8/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't thank Jennifer enough for making my daughter's day a day to remember. There wasn't one hiccup. I didn't know about it if there was. Jennifer was professional and her attention to detail was impeccable. I wish I had another daughter to get married as I would use Jennifer again. It was an awesome experience. Well worth the fees.

Profile Picture Jacwueline, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Bergman is an amazing wedding planner who has experience and knowledge beyond what I could imagine. She thinks and plans for things that as a bride you might not think of on your own. She helped me with my decor and I was blown away at my reception. All the other vendors that she recommended were also amazing.
You would not regret getting her help for the happiest day of your life....trust me:)

Leslie Ma

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/9/12, 1 Review
4.3

Clearly the BEST in the city. Respected by top vendors in the city. Well worth her weight in gold for day of the wedding!

Profile Picture User2533096, 2+ years ago, 1 Review