Jenju Enterprises Reviews

5 | Jacksonville, FL

5 Reviews for Jenju Enterprises

• Michelle

Michelle T. · Married on 04/11/2020

Excellent!!! She will make your life so much easier.

Jennifer is phenomenal!! On top of all our needs and knows exactly what to do and when to do it. She makes herself available at all times and answers all our questions. We are never rushed during discussions! She has such a creative and organized mind. I was so concerned I would not have time to accomplish what needed to be done and with Jennifer on our team we are moving full speed ahead! Best decision and we interviewed 3 planners!

Jennifer showed up to our first meet with a folder in hand with our names on it and full of ideas! From the moment I contacted Jennifer to let her know she was hired she went to work right away. We were at cake tastings and seeing venues within a week! She scheduled meetings with caterers and DJs!!! Truly excited about working with her! Not to mention she has a beautiful and genuine personality. Totally makes you feel at ease. My FH and I are totally satisfied! Thank you Jennifer.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Jenju Enterprises's reply:

Thank you Michelle. I am grateful for your kind comments and will continue to make every effort to ensure your special day is stress free and memorable. You are an awesome couple and I wish you all the very best as you start this new life together.
  • IAm

Iam E. · Married on 10/20/2019

The Absolute Best Kept Secret in Northeast Florida!

If you want a classy, unique, and unforgettable wedding, Jenju Enterprises is the ONLY Event Planning company you need to talk to!

Jennifer Grant and her team take every detail seriously and deliver top quality service from beginning to end. Jennifer takes the time to listen and understand your needs from the moment you meet and from the jumble of ideas thrown at her can organize and formulate an event that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. Every aspect of the planning process is personal and transparent. Jennifer is extremely detail oriented and makes sure you understand everything that is happening at every stage of development; where you are in your process; and is there to guide you from one step to the next. Getting married and planning a wedding is an enormous undertaking and not only does Jennifer break the whole process down into stages that are much more manageable and much less intimidating, she does such an amazing job that it takes a LOT of the stress off of the intended couple.

We began planning my wedding set for October 20, 2019 in the Summer of 2018. The more time you have, the better, and Jenju made the entire process a dream. Jennifer will be as involved as you need and allow her to be, and I was very happy to have her at my side every step of the way. I felt ZERO stress and 100% confidence for the entire year and a half of planning. So much so that I knew and trusted that I didn’t have to think of any details or worry about any processes on the big day. No matter how much you plan and prepare, the butterflies are sure to settle in when the big day finally arrives, but I was able to fully relax and be present in every moment because the Jenju Team had everything under control.

Jennifer not only offers top notch service herself, but pairs you with he very best industry professionals in the region for your auxiliary needs. Along with Jenju we worked with Special Arrangements for our florals and supplementary decor (Jenju was able to offer a wide selection of decor and details for rent directly - HUGE bonus), Kakes by Katie for our wedding cake (DELICIOUS!!), All About Events for our wedding arch and specialty furniture (So Classy!), Lavish Moments for our dinnerware (exquisite), and Whiskey Jax for our bar and cocktail services (everyone was lit!). Jennifer maintains excellent professional connections with these and many other vendors in the area and thus, has the ability to pair the best vendor with your event and personal needs.

As exquisite and upscale as our wedding appeared, the price tag was extremely reasonable. While you do get what you pay for (and no event like this could ever be considered cheap), Jennifer and Jenju make absolutely certain you are getting the most out of every dollar you spend. She was even able to help my fiancé (now HUSBAND - ahhh! Still getting used to that!) and I to budget month by month so we would stay on track and up to date on payments and now, post wedding, have no bills let to pay or vendors looking for money - HUGE stress relief!

From the finest details to the big picture, Jennifer and Jenju are top notch. My day, while it went by way too quickly, was a day I was able to fully enjoy and be present in because I knew Jenju had my back. Thank you for EVERYTHING! You made our day MAGICAL!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jenju Enterprises's reply:

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. White for the wonderful review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and I am overjoyed that you both are so very pleased. Thanks, as well, to all the vendors you mentioned who helped to make your day so memorable. Team Jenju wishes you all the best as you live this new life together. May God bless and keep you both....always.

Jihan · Married on 10/19/2019

Jenju Enterprises is worth every penny of what they charge for their services. Jennifer is knowledgeable, caring, attentive, extremely detail oriented, as well as honest, clear and concise in her work. I was in attendance at the wedding that was previously reviewed and I can say with unwavering certainty that the claims made by that disgruntled party are completely false. I have worked with Jennifer on several occasions and she maintains the highest standard of service and quality at all times. I have so much fail in her and believe in her business and ethics so much that I have hired the company for my wedding taking place next fall. I know I will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Ruth B. · Married on 10/20/2017

The wedding I attended was very well planned and decorated.

This wedding was not my first experience with jenju enterprise. It was enjoyable, everything was well prepared. The decorations were exclusive , the seatings were properly scheduled everyone seemed to be enjoying their afternoon.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Jenju Enterprises's reply:

Thank you Ruth for the kind words. My goal with Jenju Enterprises is to give my best to each couple I work with. I believe honesty, hard work & attention to the smallest detail will always result in an unforgettable event. Thanks again for taking the time to publicly share your thoughts.
  • F

Femmedenise · Married on 03/25/2017

0.4
      0.5

Please do not book this vendor! Please do more research - this group was recommended to me but it was not a good recommendation. For instance, Jennifer Grant (wedding planner) booked a meeting with another vendor and myself. We were waiting at least 15 minutes before we called to check the planner whereabouts. The other vendor left her a message and I left her a message. Do you know she never showed up! NEVER! The next day she did not call or advised us why she missed a meeting that she set up. I had to contact her! She told me she had a headache and was tired from entertaining her guests from out of town. I should have ran then but I had already paid her - it was also less than a month out from wedding date. The execution of wedding event was very poor. The planner did not check in on myself or the groom during any time of wedding day (as she was supposed to per her job description). She failed to make sure her team follow through with the correct ceremony/reception design. I received a lot of complaints from my guests about the wedding planner just sitting around as if she was a guest. She did not make sure the room was filled with smoke as I advised her. Jennifer sat down for most of the event - she did not walk around to make sure everything was moving along smoothly. It was very disappointing to witness this and have my guest come to me complaining about her lack of effort. We planned our wedding for over a year and it is very disappointing to see it executed so poorly.

Sent on 04/20/2017