Jen Yuson Photography Reviews

Jen Yuson Photography 1
Jen Yuson Photography 2
Jen Yuson Photography 3

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2013

Jen and Beth were fantastic. They always responded to my emails very quickly and answered all my questions immediately (something I struggled with with other vendors). Beth was easy to talk to and didn't make us feel nervous while taking the photos. After the family and couple shots I hardly noticed she was even there. Right before Beth left she made sure that she had captured all the moments we wanted to remember and made suggestions for groupings that I had not thought of but should have! I'm so glad she did this. She was so attentive and professional and helpful too! We couldn't figure out how to bustle my dress, but Beth fixed it up with no trouble at all!

The photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I truly love them. They captured the memories, look, and feel of our wedding exactly as I had hoped. I was happy we decided to do b&w film in addition to digital. They added a more artsy/old timey feel to the photos. My husband wasn't as big a fan of the film. He prefers crisp, clear images and some of the b&w photos were a bit grainy. Just different tastes! As far as pricing goes, it was about middle of the road. However, the quality of the service and photos was, in my opinion, as good as if not better than more expensive options. Overall I had a wonderful experience with Jen Yuson Photography and am very happy with my choice. I would definitely recommend her to friends, family, and internet strangers too!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Melanie · Married on 06/14/2013

We are so happy with our decision to use Jen Yuson as our wedding photographer and as an added bonus, her husband Shawn, assisted her that weekend! Both Jen and Shawn are wonderfully talented and we are beyond pleased with the product. Not only were Jen and Shawn completely professional in their work, they were also so fun to work with and this was important because we spent a significant amount of time with them on our special day. They are both very personable and upbeat/happy. This meant alot because it kept us comfortable and relaxed on a day that emotions are running in fast forward! Jen is very detail oriented and highly organized - she kept us on track during the planning process by making sure that we completed her questionaire, discussed what we wanted in the way of photographs/images, style, posed vs. "in the moment", the timeframe/schedule, and all other elements that played into her role. We truly cannot say enough positive about Jen and Shawn. We recommend Jen Yuson Photography to anyone who wants not only a professional, detail oriented photographer who produces a beautiful end product - but also someone whose company will be enjoyed on that special day!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

Jen and her husband were awesome! From the very first meeting until the night of the wedding, Jen worked out every detail with us. We had a few non-traditional activities and requests and she happily found a way to give us exactly what we wanted, all while keeping our budget in mind. They were unobtrusive during the ceremony, flexible with our schedule, and such a pleasure to work with! Undoubtedly the BEST vendor we worked with and a photographer I would use again and again.

Sent on 08/21/2011