Jemima Richards Reviews

Jemima Richards 6
Jemima Richards 7
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Flaherty · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Hire Jem, I repeat, HIRE Jem!!

We won an engagement photo session with Jem via instagram which was an incredible experience! Jem is phenomenal in every way. Our session was amazing, the photos were ready very quickly and they were all fantastic. Her gallery site is so easy to navigate & we obviously booked her for our wedding too! Cannot wait to have her capture our special day!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Jemima Richards 8
    Jemima Richards 9
    Jemima Richards 10

Jemima Richards's reply:

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! We absolutely cannot wait to celebrate your wedding with you next year!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

amazing photographer

I add Jem photograph my wedding. She was fun, energetic and creative with photos. She also listened to what we wanted and was always willing to take any photo we asked for. So far we got a sneak peak of our photos and love them! We cant wait to see them all.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Karine

Karine Levy · Married on 07/14/2019

The Best Photographer

I have no idea where to begin my praise for Jemima Richards. She was referred to us by our friend (who also worked with her for his wedding and raves about her) and I can easily say she was the best wedding vendor decision my husband and I made. Jemima kept cool under pressure, dealt with the many personalities of our families, and was prepared and punctual. Also, her photos are STUNNING! We loved that our photos don't look stuffy or staged. Jemima was able to capture beautiful moments throughout the wedding and that made all the difference for us. We got our "sneak peak" photos within 24 hours (in fact, maybe even less than that) and the rest of our album was ready just a few short weeks later. Seriously, I can't recommend her highly enough. She's just the best. It's a fact.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Tiffany · Married on 06/08/2019

Made our best day better!

Jemima and her husband Dylan were more than wedding photographers, it truly felt like we were working with old friends. They managed to fit into our wedding party perfectly while simultaneously capturing incredible photos of our day. The number of compliments we received on how they worked the wedding was overwhelming. And that doesn't even speak to the quality of their work! Every picture was frame worthy. There are way too many stressful parts to planning a wedding. Just hire Jemima now and move on to the next part of your to-do list!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kelcie Miles · Married on 01/18/2019

We would work with Jem again in a heartbeat!

We hired Jemima based almost entirely off of the vibe we got from her website - she seemed relaxed and fun, while also knowledgeable of her craft. Luckily, she's right on brand! She far exceeded our expectations from start to finish. Our initial meeting in a coffee shop felt less like a sales pitch and more like meeting a new friend, she put us at ease in our engagement session, and all of our friends and family raved about her at the wedding. She is a calming force and a joy to be around. We will definitely look to her again for future shoots!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Jemima Richards 18
    Jemima Richards 19

abby · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer

We hired Jemima for our January 2019 wedding and had the best experience. She put me completely at ease through the whole hiring process, her site was very easy to use for hiring and viewing pictures, and she captured the pictures and moments that were important to us. The pictures are beautiful, and we're so happy with the results. The package we used included a second photographer, her husband Dylan, and he was incredibly helpful. They were so nice, we would have had them both as guests if we'd met them a few months before.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie G · Married on 11/23/2018

Only hire her if you want to absolutely love your photos

We eloped in NYC at the marriage bureau/city hall and she helped us navigate the process as she had experience with other city hall weddings. I hardly noticed her snapping away and it resulted in amazing candid shots that captured the nervous/excited/happy energy of the day. All communication was effortless leading up to the actual day. She made sure we touched as many of the locations and shots I desired based off of some inspiration photos I sent to her prior. She also was a real trooper to do it all while it was 10 degrees out! She sent a few sneak peek images very promptly after and I was obsessed, to the point of forgetting that I would soon be receiving hundreds more. I was content with those 9 photos because they were *that* good. The full link to all the photos came almost exactly a week later and I am so in love. My only wish is that I had more needs for a photographer like Jemima to follow me around in my everyday life.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Grace Joo · Married on 10/20/2018

Best money we've spent

Prompt communication, helpful from beginning til the end and creative, we will be recommending Jemima's service to everyone!
    We are so happy with hee service.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Jemima Richards 20
    Jemima Richards 21

Victoria · Married on 09/21/2018

Loved working with Jem, she made us feel so comfortable and the pictures are amazing and I'm so glad I'll get to cherish them forever! She was super funny and sweet, great to communicate with before and after and got our pictures to us super quick! I look forward to working with her again one day!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Jemima Richards 22
    Jemima Richards 23
    Jemima Richards 24

Brad · Married on 09/08/2018

Was truly a pleasure to work with jemima. She was very professional and a lot of fun to work with..Shes so talented. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Jemima Richards 25
    Jemima Richards 26

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2018

Jemima was so great it was my husband's and I first time working with a photographer and it was absolutely amazing. She was very professional with the right amount of friendliness. Definitely will be contacting Jemima in the future for family portraits etc.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Jemima Richards 27

Bryanna · Married on 06/10/2018

Jemima did both the engagement session and the photography for our wedding. The photos from each event are spectacular! She has an eye for creativity and lighting that result in images that look natural and gorgeous. Throughout the entire process, she was professional, flexible, fun, and all around amazing! I’m still getting compliments from our guests who are blown away by how great Jemima is and how beautiful the photos came out.

She even had our “sneak peek” ready on the night of our wedding and we received the final edited photos back so quickly!

We enthusiastically recommend Jemima for any of your wedding or photography needs!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Jemima Richards 28
    Jemima Richards 29
    Jemima Richards 30
    Jemima Richards 31

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

It was our first time getting photos taken so I was a bit nervous. But Jem made me feel instantly comfortable and made the whole experience fun! My photos are so beautiful and I will cherish them forever.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Jemima Richards 32
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

Jem is a gem

Jemima is a wonderful mix of flexible and easy going, but relentlessly professional. She captured our day beautifully and authentically, was responsive to our preferences and needs from start to finish, and delivered top-notch work. She loves what she does and it shows.

Sent on 10/20/2018