Jeff Staples Group Reviews

105 | Tampa, FL

105 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

105 Jeff Staples Group Reviews

Laura · Married on 08/09/2009

Jeff Staples is awesome! If you're looking to have the time of your life then hire him. I was so afraid that no one at my wedding would dance and I made Jeff aware of this. I told him to just play soft music and if someone, by miracle, started to dance then crank the tunes up! Within 20 minutes of dinner being over he had my guests off their feet and shaking their butts! I didn't even know some of them could move like that! He was very in tune to what my wedding needed and did an excellent job! I have Jeff to thank for making my wedding into a night I will always remember =]

Erica · Married on 06/18/2009

Jeff was great as well, he didn't every song I had on my list but it was ok, he did a great job and we had a lot of fun!

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2009

Great experience with Jeff. He had good music and kept the dancing going the whole time. He was not a cheesy DJ which is a HUGE plus. I would recommend him to anyone :)

Cynthia · Married on 06/04/2011

3.0

We had Jeff as our DJ for our wedding recently. Everything went well; he played great music for our older crowd in the beginning of the evening and had people up dancing. I was a little disappointed in his selection for the younger crowd towards the end of the night. He also used a friend of mines IPod to get songs from there to play. A little upsetting, but the overall package was ok.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2011

We hired Jeff for our recent wedding at Laurel Woods Garden on April 29, 2011. He came highly recommended by our venue coordinator, and now we understand why. He was very easy to work with (very responsive on email/phone), very professional, and definitely knows what he is doing. His prices are more than reasonable and he was very easy to work with in terms of stuff we wanted/didn't want. He has a great personality, perfect for our small (50-60 people) wedding. I would recommend him to anyone I know with an event in the area.