Jeff Staples Group Reviews

111 | Tampa, FL

111 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

From the moment I met Jeff, I knew it would create a beautiful wedding for my groom and I. He's a low-key, fun guy. Every time I spoke with Jeff, he had a smile on his face. One can tell he loves what he does.
    Jeff was very helpful during the planning process. As I've never planned a wedding before, I needed lots of suggestions on songs and overall timeline ideas and Jeff was always an e-mail away with great song/timeline suggestions.
    The music and energy was great through from the ceremony to the end of the reception. Jeff played lots of oldies with some newer tunes for the youngest guests as the evening went on. During my wedding, our families whom don't see one another often, wanted to socialize more than dance (some just wanted to dance!), but that didn't stop Jeff from keeping the energy high.
    At the end of the night, Jeff hugged me, said congratulations, and gave us his well wishes.
    I would recommend Jeff Staples!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Valerie · Married on 07/02/2014

Jeff was so sick the night of my vow renewal, but he didn't let me down! He was there and did everything as promised. He had a great mix a music and everything I requested.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Anne · Married on 03/27/2010

Jeff was great. He was professional and attentive to our needs. He had everyody dancing and even took requests from our guests. Everybody has told me how much fun they had. I felt his services were a little pricey, but sometimes you get what you pay for :)

Sent on 04/05/2010

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

Jeff was amazing! Our party was nonstop dancing from the minute the music came on until the party was over, which is exactly what we wanted. Jeff knew exactly what song to play next to keep the party live and exciting and followed the mood of our guests perfectly. He picked a perfect few selections that became crowd sing-alongs that we will remember forever. Jeff was easy to work with and was fine with us providing a play/don't play list which he followed. He also worked with us on using a first dance mix we made ourselves. Jeff was the perfect DJ and we absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 11/08/2015
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/17/2012

Jeff was an awesome DJ! I basically told him what I wanted and he did everything I asked him to and was very professional at an absolutely wonderful price! Would highly recommend to any bride who is looking for quality, professionalism, and value.

Sent on 06/06/2012

D · Married on 11/24/2011

Jeff was a find! I was so surprised & relieved that he did not raise his rates for a Thanksgiving Day wedding! He was very easy to work with in planning the various music requirements. I admire that he was able resist the pressure from bridesmaids to play past the local noise ordinance even though they had contacted the neighbors. I know that they would have pressured him to go on and on. The only complaint I received is that he did not play all special requests. However, we had asked for special requests ahead of time and these were last minute. The bottom line is that most people felt the event ended too early, a sign that it had went so very, very well! The only solution I have to this problem is to secure a venue that lets you play music all night long. I highly recommend Jeff Staples. Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Laura · Married on 08/09/2009

Jeff Staples is awesome! If you're looking to have the time of your life then hire him. I was so afraid that no one at my wedding would dance and I made Jeff aware of this. I told him to just play soft music and if someone, by miracle, started to dance then crank the tunes up! Within 20 minutes of dinner being over he had my guests off their feet and shaking their butts! I didn't even know some of them could move like that! He was very in tune to what my wedding needed and did an excellent job! I have Jeff to thank for making my wedding into a night I will always remember =]

Sent on 09/20/2009

Erica · Married on 06/18/2009

Jeff was great as well, he didn't every song I had on my list but it was ok, he did a great job and we had a lot of fun!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2009

Great experience with Jeff. He had good music and kept the dancing going the whole time. He was not a cheesy DJ which is a HUGE plus. I would recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 01/08/2010

Cynthia · Married on 06/04/2011

3.0

We had Jeff as our DJ for our wedding recently. Everything went well; he played great music for our older crowd in the beginning of the evening and had people up dancing. I was a little disappointed in his selection for the younger crowd towards the end of the night. He also used a friend of mines IPod to get songs from there to play. A little upsetting, but the overall package was ok.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2011

We hired Jeff for our recent wedding at Laurel Woods Garden on April 29, 2011. He came highly recommended by our venue coordinator, and now we understand why. He was very easy to work with (very responsive on email/phone), very professional, and definitely knows what he is doing. His prices are more than reasonable and he was very easy to work with in terms of stuff we wanted/didn't want. He has a great personality, perfect for our small (50-60 people) wedding. I would recommend him to anyone I know with an event in the area.

Sent on 05/10/2011