Jeff Staples Group Reviews

105 | Tampa, FL

105 Reviews for Jeff Staples Group

105 Jeff Staples Group Reviews

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Jeff for our wedding! He communicated with us promptly in regards to all of the questions we asked throughout the planning process, and on our wedding day, we couldn't ask for more! All of our music selections were played, and the professionalism he delivered was outstanding throughout the reception. Our guests were entertained all night long, and he was able to tell what types of music our guests enjoyed dancing to as well as incorporating what my husband and I liked as well which meant that everyone was always dancing! We were entertained the entire night, and we received compliments after the wedding about how they enjoyed the DJ and his personality throughout the evening. The uplighting he provided was also perfect and looked beautiful in our reception room when the sun went down. We received compliments on this as well! We would highly recommend choosing Jeff Staples as your DJ for your wedding as you will not be disappointed, and your entertainment desires will be met 100%!!

Clare · Married on 04/15/2016

For our 04/15/16 St. Pete Beach Wedding we had Tim from the Jeff Staples Group as our DJ. He did a great job. He was attentive and on top of everything. He played all of the songs I gave him on my request list, and he did a wonderful job with all the announcements I requested. Thank you Tim!

Our DJ was Tim Martin of the Jeff Staples Group. Tim did an amazing job before hand helping us plan out music for every stage of our wedding. The night we got married, Tim was able to read the crowd and keep the music going for the mood of the dance floor. Everything went perfect and a large number of our guests wrote us afterwards via email about how much they enjoyed the music at our ceremony,

Mariel · Married on 01/30/2016

We had Tim from the Jeff Staples group. Our party was dancing the whole evening. He was so flexible with all our requests, considering we made some minor changes during the reception. He was upbeat despite a cold and our group had the best time. From 5 to 10pm people were on the dance floor having a great time. We started communication directly with Jeff who was very quick to respond to all our emails.

Christina · Married on 11/21/2015

Jeff Staples Group did an amazing job at our wedding! He had a great DJ voice and took care to pronounce everyone's name correctly. We gave him a CD of specific music we wanted played during the ceremony and some also for the reception. Everything ran so smoothly. He even used some suggestions we gave him and picked other songs he though we'd like and he was spot on! All of our guests loved him. Highly recommended!

Emily · Married on 11/15/2015

Jeff was such a great personality for our reception. He knew just what to do & when to do it. & he helped us when it was time for things like the cake cutting. It took the stress away on the big day knowing our dj was in control. He kept the dance floor alive & his up lighting looked great. He kindly worked in some favorite songs of ours through out the night & smartly advised against song request cards. I highly recommend his services

George & Melissa · Married on 11/07/2015

Jeff did an AWESOME job as DJ for our wedding! He was willing to meet with us multiple times and answer all of our questions, which really put us at ease. Jeff was early to the occasion and set up music and microphones in 3 locations at our venue. He also provided some "uplighting" around the sides of the ballroom which matched our wedding colors perfectly. We had a couple of extra twists in our reception schedule that Jeff handled as if he had planned them himself. He was able to find all of our music selections for our ceremony and reception, and his "feel" for the room ensured that people were always on the dance floor and enjoying themselves. We wanted a great party for our reception and Jeff certainly delivered. Jeff has been in this business for 20 years and assured us each step of the way that he had the music handled and for us not to be concerned. With so many T's to cross and i's to dot in planning a wedding, I assure you that it will be a huge relief knowing the DJ services will be taken care of!! I would HIGHLY recommend the Jeff Staples Group for your big day!!

Valarie · Married on 10/10/2015

Everyone loved my DJ! He did amazing up lighting! He took requests no problem and played music that everyone could dance to! Thank you so much!

Tony · Married on 07/24/2015

Jeff was our DJ for our ceremony and our reception. He was wonderful to work with and kept all of our family out on the dance floor and having a great time. He worked in the songs we really wanted to hear, plus added some I had even forgot we really wanted! He seems to know his audience well, and keeps the mood up all night. Thanks to him, we had a blast!

Alissa · Married on 06/12/2015

Jeff is awesome and so down to earth! I'm so happy we had him at our wedding! I would definitely recommend him to anyone getting married that wants a great DJ!

David · Married on 06/12/2015

My wife and I booked Jeff Staples for our wedding. He was very fun and professional. He also provides up lighting which made the room look awesome. I recommend Jeff Staples to anyone that wants a great DJ.

Alicia · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I are thrilled we choose Jeff Staples Group as our DJ for our wedding in St. Pete Beach at The Don Cesar. Jeff did our cocktail hour and reception music as well as our lighting. He was friendly, professional and extremely easy to work with. Jeff communicated well and called when he had any questions about our special night to ensure we had everything we envisioned. We gave Jeff a few songs we liked and and idea of what we didn't - he nailed it and had everyone dancing all night! We had all positive feedback from our guests as well. I HIGHLY recommend Jeff as a DJ for your event!!

Emily · Married on 05/02/2015

Tim Martin with Jeff Staples Group was great! He was wonderful to worn with and helped up with picking out the right music for our wedding. He had everyone on the dance floor and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves!

Kristopher · Married on 05/02/2015

This guy is top-of-the-line. If I ever have a huge party in the Tampa-St. Pete area, I'm calling Jeff Staples. Several hours before my wedding ceremony, he called me to let me know that he was almost done setting up, which was a HUGE relief. He played all the right songs at the right time, pronounced everyone's name correctly, and even helped me play my wedding video montage, even though he wasn't skilled with a projector. Even though I didn't get to meet him in person until the day of the ceremony, he felt like one of the family.

Ayralynne · Married on 05/01/2015

Best DJ Ever! Seriously. I can honestly say that our wedding was absolutely AMAZING thanks to Jeff. People that have had hip and knee replacements were on the dance floor, and Jeff was able to keep the momentum the entire night! That's actually an understatement. Our wedding was an absolute blast, and I am still receiving phone calls talking about how fun our wedding was!

Not only is Jeff a great DJ, but he is also an amazing person and a real pleasure to do business with. He's professional, kind, punctual, and charismatic! What was really awesome about Jeff, he knew exactly what to play to keep everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going all night long (which is saying A LOT for our families)--and I didn't have to supply a sheet of music that only my husband and I like (he played something for everyone and had a really great mix). Two bonuses: NO STRESS VENDOR and Really knows a crowd. If I could add some stars after that 5.0 rating, I would.

Audrey · Married on 03/21/2015

So happy we had the Jeff Staples Group as our wedding DJ. I was the bride and was on the dance floor the entire night. I don't think there was one minute where the dance floor wasn't packed!I was able to send Jeff several songs to give him an idea of what type of music we like and he came up with a great playlist for our wedding! They were also great to allow some of my family members to request a few songs during the night. It was definitely the best night of our lives and we have the Jeff Staples Group to thank for keeping our guests dancing!

Jessica · Married on 02/13/2015

Jeff Staples is an amazing D.J. and Master of Ceremony! My husband and I are so happy we chose him for our ceremony and reception music. He really knows the crowd well and plays the perfect music all night long. They literally had to kick us out of the ballroom we'd been dancing so long! He was absolutely wonderful to work with. I gave him a "Must-Play" list and a "Do Not Play" list the day before, and he was able to take ANY song request our guests were able to come up with during the reception as well. But even when there were no requests, he was able to pick the perfect music for every minute of the entire reception. I even gave him links to specific versions of songs that I found on YouTube and he was able to play them perfectly. And his timing was perfect for everything from announcing the wedding party to first dances to cutting the cake to the bouquet/garter tosses! He was very professional and easy to work with, and so much fun too. You will be ecstatic when you hire him as your D.J. :)

Jeff was one of the best decisions my husband and I made on vendors. He was on our preferred vendor list given to us by the Grand Plaza Hotel. He was easy to get in touch with, allowed all our conversations to be over the phone or through email since I am from out of state, and was way cheaper than all other DJs. He was professional and played all of the music we had picked. Overall, he did a phenomenal job and I would recommend him to any bride looking for a DJ to play on the beach or inside a venue.

Stacey · Married on 11/22/2014

We enjoyed that Jeff listened to our requests as DJ of both our beach ceremony and wedding reception. Jeff also used his professional experience to alter our schedule when he felt it made sense for guest's enjoyment. We appreciated how he enhanced the flow of the reception and his work ethic and follow through were top notch. The up lighting services he provided exceed our expectations.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 11/03/2014

Jeff was a great DJ. He perfectly played the music for both my ceremony and reception. He was outstanding. He changed the song to whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. My guests had an amazing time dancing. He gave me a great price for my Monday wedding. He was all I could have hoped for in a DJ. I would highly recommend him!

Tiffany · Married on 10/17/2014

Jeff was so awesome. He kept our night very fun filled. The music was great. He was able to feel out the crowd and play the music everyone would like. He was even able to get my husband dance which is incredible because he does not dance. Thank you Jeff for helping make some amazing moments in our perfect day.

Tiffany and Jason Priest

Jess · Married on 10/16/2014

Jeff was the best DJ we have ever seen! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night and was more than willing to play our requests! We would highly recommend him and wish he was closer to Minnesota!!

Abby · Married on 08/23/2014

Hello brides!

DJ Jeff Staples was recommended to me by a childhood friend who had him DJ his own wedding the year before my own, and i'm so glad he DJed my wedding this past weekend. Everything with Jeff was very simple, which is really important because it eliminates any stress from planning. If you tell Jeff what you want, he will make sure it happens.

We gave him a layout of the timeline, flow, and feel of our event, and Jeff carried everything out with no mistakes- he didn't miss a beat, a name, or an opportunity. With that being said, because of his experience in the industry, he really was able to feel out the crowd and intuitively play the music that would be the most fun and appropriate for our guests. Just like my childhood friend recommended Jeff to me for my wedding, I'd like to recommend him to you now! Congratulations and have fun!

Best,
    Abby (Becker) Goodwin

G · Married on 07/31/2014

Superior service, friendly, professional, knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to make
    our reception the best possible. I was not easy on Jeff with all my special and very specific requests and he came through with better than flying colors. Very happy with everything and ready to recommend to anyone.

Tehra · Married on 07/18/2014

Jeff was our DJ for at wedding on 7.18.14 at the Grand Plaza in St Pete. His prices are great he responded to e mails quickly. He played the perfect songs all night the dance floor was always full. He was great to work with, I highly recommend him!