Jeff & Rebecca Photography Reviews

Jeff & Rebecca Photography 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Getting married on 10/01/2019

The very best

These two truly care about their clients and work hard to make things absolutely painless. We really enjoyed working with them both and being apart of their client community is a ton of fun! Thank you both for the FABULOUS photos of our big day! We look forward to working with you as we document future life events! ♥

Jeff & Rebecca Photography 8
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 13
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 14

Kayla Mailliard · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing Photographers!

I am thrilled with my choice of hiring Jeff & Rebecca Photography to capture our big day! They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. They are knowledgeable when it comes to times lines and gathering the lists of must have photos. They love what they do and it really shows throughout their work. Wedding day can be a little stressful sometimes and I found their presence to be very calming. They did a FABULOUS job at capturing every precious moment of our wedding! We are IN LOVE with our pictures. As my husband said, "they are worth every penny" and we both truly believe that!

• Ashley

Ashley Tonge · Married on 06/01/2019

Jeff & Rebecca are the best!

Jeff and Rebecca are not only incredible people, but they are extremely talented photographers! We hired them as our wedding photographers and are so thankful we did! My husband and I have never had our pictures taken and were a little uncomfortable at first during our engagement session, but Jeff and Rebecca made the experience so much fun and loosened us up with fun creative picture ideas. They capture so many special moments between poses! We are absolutely in love with all of our photos from the engagements session and wedding day! They also surprised us with a sneak peak slideshow towards the end of our wedding day that made my husband tear up because it was so beautiful :) And the cherry on top is a gorgeous photo album they provide with no additional charge after the wedding! I highly recommend hiring Jeff and Rebecca as your wedding photographers.

Jeff & Rebecca Photography 15
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 16
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 17
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 18
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazzzing!

Jeff and Rebecca are amazing! My fiancé and I were so nervous for our engagement session since we have never had professional photos taken. I have no idea why! Jeff and Rebecca made it so fun and the photos are soooo beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on them. We absolutely cannot wait for our wedding day and our gorgeous wedding day photos!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Serena · Married on 09/01/2018

Jeff & Rebecca were AMAZING to work with. Very professional and fun. You could tell they were experienced and I often found myself asking them wedding related questions. I felt very comfortable with them. Jeff even gave my groom his bow tie when disaster happened and his white one got dirty. Without hesitation Jeff was so willing to help! If you are looking for great photographers to capture your special day look no further than Jeff & Rebecca!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Jeff & Rebecca were the best wedding photographers we could have asked for! From start to finish, these two were professional, responsive, and accommodating. From the start, my husband and I knew that the photography was one of our most important items in regards to planning our wedding. I did a TON of research before hiring J+R to be our photographers and I am so glad we picked them! Jeff and Rebecca's motto of "it takes a couple in love" is one hundred percent accurate! While we were getting ready, Jeff completely stood by my husbands side, making sure he was calm, reassuring him when he was nervous, and Rebecca did the same for me. I was completely relaxed on the day of our wedding because I knew we were in good hands. We had a blast getting to know these two and now we feel like they are a part of the family! Even our guests commented on what an incredible job they did. Our photos came out stunning and we will treasure them forever. And now we are blessed to say that we will treasure our friendship with this lovely couple for years to come!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Jeff & Rebecca Photography 19
  • Shannon

Shannon DeHart · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent Photography from Amazing People!

Jeff and Rebecca did an amazing job with our wedding at Willows Lodge in Woodinville WA. They were extremely professional and so easy to work with. They made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of them and had us laughing for most of our photos! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent photography experience for their wedding!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Angielene · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Jeff and Rebecca shoot our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement session was shot on a cold and wet October morning and the photos turned out beautiful! Not only that, but we had a blast! A few months after, Jeff and Rebecca photographed our wedding day at 1625 Historic Tacoma Place. The venue was gorgeous – exposed wooden beams, brick walls, slate flooring and not only did Jeff and Rebecca capture the true beauty of the building, they captured the love and joy that filled the space! We couldn’t have been any happier with our decision! They were extremely patient and accommodating to our requests and offered great suggestions.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Chelanne · Married on 08/26/2017

We hired Jeff and Rebecca to do our wedding and engagement photos. We were beyond happy with their work. They take such gorgeous photos and are so much fun to be around. We both felt pretty awkward at the beginning of our engagement session but they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera very quickly. Your wedding photos are so special and I am so glad we hired Jeff and Rebecca for the job. We got tons of beautifully edited pictures of a wide variety back. They have such talent in capturing the perfect moments. They are all such beautiful photos and Jeff and Rebecca are such a lovely genuine couple, and helped make our wedding photo experience so amazing. Thank you so much! ❤️ love you guys!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Snber · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so happy that we chose Jeff and Rebecca as our wedding photographers! They are so much fun to work with, very professional and do AMAZING work. Every step from the consultation to receiving our wedding album was enjoyable and fun. It was very comfortable working with Jeff and Rebecca, it felt like they were part of the party and not just a vendor. We have already received so many compliments on our beautiful pictures!! Truly amazing experience working with these two!

Sent on 09/04/2017

MC · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I are very happy to have worked with Jeff & Rebecca as our engagement and wedding photographers. Upon meeting them we knew we made the right choice. They're easy-going and very attentive to what you're looking for.

We love their style of photography; it's very natural and not overly edited. We chose to have an album printed for us and while flipping thru it brought me to tears because they captured our wedding perfectly; the laughs, the tears & all the love surrounding us. They've exceeded our expectations and then some. We couldn't have picked a better pair to photograph one of the biggest moments of our lives.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff & Rebecca helped to make our wedding day perfect! We met them at one of their mini sessions (Christmas to be exact) and between their warm and fun personalities and their amazing talent, it was easy to decide to ask them to photograph our wedding! It was one of the best decisions we made of our wedding day and we couldn't be more grateful. Jeff & Rebecca were always quick to answer any questions or concerns, even months before our wedding day! They made us feel comfortable and excited for every photo that was being taken, it felt like friends were taking our pictures and we could definitely see their passion for their work and care for their clients come through in the pictures we received. We couldn't have been happier with the results. We can't wait until our pictures are taken by Jeff & Rebecca again. We are thankful to have met them and appreciate them very much!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kieva · Married on 05/13/2017

Jeff & Rebecca are the nicest people I've ever had the opportunity to work with! We hired them after our first choice litterally left the state and never told us until she was already gone (??). We're SO thankful these two ended up being our photographers instead. We booked them for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures and we were blown away by their talent and creativity. They got all of the posed pictures we wanted, as well as some AMAZING candid pictures that I will forever treasure. These two awesome people will be our forever photographers now. In the future when children come along, they will without a doubt be the one people we chose to photograph our special moments. Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts for going above and beyond for us. You truly made our day unforgettable ????

Love,
    The Stalter's

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • W

Whitley · event on 04/08/2017

Where do I start!? Jeff and Rebecca are wonderful to work with! I’ve worked with them before on many different occasions in the past. Recently though, they did my Business Headshots and my Branding Shoot. They were truly amazing at directing me and making me feel comfortable through the entire process. It was such an advantage not only having one photographer capture the moments, but two! It’s so nice to have a photo taken from multiple angles for use as well. The two of them are so quick to reply in emails and are great at communication. I highly recommend them as photographers and am blown away by how well they captured my brand and I!

Sent on 04/10/2017