JCurb Events Reviews

JCurb Events 1
JCurb Events 2
JCurb Events 3

Lizbeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Jackie was our lifesaver! She was an invaluable help from securing the vendors all the way to cleaning up after we’d left. I was able to just enjoy being the bride for the time leading up to the wedding. Would highly recommend her and am so glad we did!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

JCurb Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day & I am so glad it was beautiful for you. - Jackie

Lacey · Married on 10/07/2017

Jackie is very organized and has a lot of great ideas! She was able to help me figure out different ways I could save money and was very knowledgeable about vendors in the area. She offered recommendations and if she couldn't find someone close by, she researched to help me find what I was looking for. She has a variety of options for services so you pay for exactly what you need. I would definitely recommend her to anyone

Sent on 07/28/2017

Lacey · Married on 10/07/2017

I used Jackie for a wedding that we had two months to plan. It was worth every penny because she helped me book vendors, make sure I made payments on time, laid out my timeline, designed my tables, did Day of coordination, and more. I felt so at ease when the day actually came because I didn't have to worry about anything getting done or not. It was smooth and relaxing because of Jackie! If you are on the fence about using a coordinator, do it. It was so worth the money and Jackie is the best!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    JCurb Events 4
    JCurb Events 5
    JCurb Events 6

JCurb Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lacey. It was an absolute joy to help you with your special day.
  • I

India · Married on 05/27/2017

Absolutely loved working with Jackie! She helped us out when our wedding planners went MIA. She is very sweet, knowledgeable, professional, and very personable. She worked with myself and a local wedding planner who volunteered to do our day of Coordinator. If you need a special person for your special day do not hesitate to contact JCurb Events. We will forever be greatful for them ❤

Sent on 08/01/2017