Jason Corey Photography Reviews

Jason Corey Photography 4
Jason Corey Photography 5
  • Thomas

Thomas Whitehead · Getting married on 06/03/2021

The perfect photographer for any wedding

Jason was absolutely great. He was always prepared, very organized, and helped us to feel very comfortable through the entire process. He was a magician when it came time to organize people for photos (which can be a challenge). He got everything we wanted and more and the product speaks for itself. The photos are absolutely stunning and he is still in contact with us even after all is said and done to make sure we're happy with everything. His price was very reasonable and well worth it. 10/10 would recommend to a friend, and in fact we already have!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Marc · Married on 10/12/2019

Jason photographed our "surprise" engagement last week and to say the photos are breathtaking would be a huge understatement. Not only is Jason fun and creative, but he has a keen eye for capturing a beautiful image. The photos truly express our love for each other and we will cherish them forever! We would recommend Jason to anyone looking for professional, beautiful photos.

Jason Corey Photography 6
    Jason Corey Photography 7
    Jason Corey Photography 8
    Sent on 12/09/2017

Nirav · Married on 09/07/2019

Hands Down, the BEST!

I hired Jason to capture my surprise proposal in Boston, MA and my now fiancée and I are 100% glad we did. Jason provided a great experience by providing a fun, creative, and professional session. He sincerely took the time to get the best shots possible, even if it meant getting on the floor or moving around furniture! We were amazed at his creativity and thinking "outside the box" when it came to certain shots. He was truly knowledgeable and passionate about his photography, which was evident in our pictures. Overall, our pictures and experience with Jason were exceptional and would recommend him to anyone looking for professional pictures!

Jason Corey Photography 9
    Jason Corey Photography 14
    Sent on 03/04/2019

Kerri Guilbert · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Working with Jason was nothing short of amazing for our wedding photography. He was a preferred vendor recommended by our venue and reasonable pricing for his seemingly exquisite work on his website - so we set up our first meeting. From that first meeting, Jason immediately felt more like a friend than a stranger who would be with us our entire wedding day. He has tre ability to make you instantly comfortable and confident in his work and will be realistic about expectations without being pushy about spending more money (engagement shoot, second shooter, etc.). From the detailed planning phone call in the weeks before to always prompt responses to emails/texts, he is extremely professional. Our wedding day, he made sure to get the shots we wanted while making sure he also shot what he thought was best and made us laugh the whole time (while keeping us on schedule). We got our sneak peaks back within 1 week! Once we receive the entire catalog of our day, we could not wait to show our family and friends. His personality, art, and professionalism are absolutely amazing and I know we will treasure these pictures for all the years to come!

Jason Corey Photography 15
    Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 06/28/2019

One of the best around!

We can’t say enough wonderful things about Jason Corey Photography. Jason was so easy to work with from our first in person meeting up through the wedding day. Jason always made himself available to answer any of our questions either via email or on the phone, and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. We did an engagement shoot with Jason in Cambridge, and it was a great way to learn his style of shooting and to prepare ourselves for the big day. Jason was a rockstar on our wedding day. Everyone was so amazed at how well he fell into the background while running around capturing so many beautiful shots. He kept us on our day of timeline and made the formal picture process quick and painless thanks to his organization skills and planning! We absolutely LOVED how our wedding pictures came out, and we would HIGHLY recommend Jason Corey Photography to anyone. His professionalism, creativity, and warm, kind personality make him an awesome vendor to work with and spend time with on your special day!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Lacroix · Married on 06/22/2019

Jason is the best!

Jason is hands down the best photographer you could ask for! He has such an eye for shots, and takes such beautiful, incredible quality photos. He is the best to work with, he's so sweet, and so much fun! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos! We got a sneak peek of our wedding photos a few days after our wedding and I had so many friends ask me for his info because his photos are BREATHTAKING!! The colors are so vibrant and truly just jaw dropping, I can't wait to see the rest of our photos! We were so lucky to have found Jason through a family friend. I cannot say enough great things about him. Not only are his photos unbelievable he is so affordable too! My favorite part about Jason is that he's there to tell your story, not charge you by the hour. He is so invested in his clients and it's so apparent in his photos. Don't even think twice, book Jason!!! He's the best of the best!!
    -Brianna & Eric

Sent on 08/22/2019

Laura Ivens · Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING photographer!!!!

My husband and I just got married on June 1, 2019 at The Cape Club of Sharon and we used Jason for our photographer! He was recommended by our venue because he has shot other weddings there which is what I wanted in a photographer. I am SO happy they recommended him because he truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Jason is so easy to talk to, full of positive energy and SO dedicated to his work and couples! He would be laying in the woods/thorns for our engagement and wedding pics only to get the best shot of us! He truly loves what he does and it's very obvious. He was extremely responsive to all of my emails/requests and really listened to our needs. He even memorized all of our family members names so the day of our wedding he knew who to call when it was their time to get in the pics. It made things go so smoothly and quickly. Jason was so amazing that my sister hired him for her wedding in June! Jason's prices were very reasonable and he doesn't give you a time limit the day of your wedding which is a main reason why I chose to go with him. He will come when you tell him to come and leave when you tell him to leave so he didn't miss shooting one single thing at my wedding that I wanted! I have nothing but great things to say about Jason and I HIGHLY recommend him for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Thomas · Married on 05/25/2019

Jason was incredible! He helped to plan our proposal - sending walking maps for us and for our parents to hide, checking the sun schedule, and picking the ideal spot for photos. He coached me on how best to position us to capture the best photos and not to go too quickly. During the proposal, he played along with our plan to make it a surprise for Anna and remained inconspicuous. Even when we thought we were finished, he wanted to take more photos since he saw that there was really good lighting. He even recognized that getting the photos to us quickly was important and got them sent over really fast. On top of all that, he was so kind, responsive, and fun. He made our proposal experience even more memorable, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Jason Corey Photography 21
    Jason Corey Photography 22
    Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Jason, you'll be so glad you did!

I'd highly recommend hiring Jason as your wedding photographer. You won't regret it! Not only is Jason professional and well-organized, which I greatly appreciate, he's also outgoing and energetic. His artful eye captured all of the important moments of our wedding day in the most beautiful way. We can't wait to hang these memories on our walls for years to come!

Jason Corey Photography 23
    Jason Corey Photography 24
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Chelsey K · Married on 01/20/2019

Book Jason!!

There are not enough ways to say how amazing Jason is and why all couples need to book him! Can’t stress this enough! I had the pleasure of working with Jason as a bridesmaid then a bride. He honestly makes everyone so at ease and feeling natural while taking photos. He’s a bundle of energy that gives off nothing but positive vibes. When you get your sneak peaks and pictures in, you just remember every moment. From the way he organizes the photos you get to the little details in black and white photos, you will be in awe! Do yourself a favor and book Jason!!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Lau Kelly · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing photographer!

OMG Jason was AH-MAZING! Seriously amazing! He was one of the preferred photographers for my wedding venue and I'm so happy that I took their suggestion. The pictures on his website are beautiful and I knew when I read the FAQ section and was cracking up that he was the photographer for us! He was absolutely great to work with and I love my pictures. He was not in your face at the wedding, which I was afraid of. He was magically able to capture all these moments without us noticing. He was so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend him, he will not disappoint!

Jason Corey Photography 25
    Jason Corey Photography 26
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Jessica C · Married on 10/13/2018

We are so thankful

I could go on for days at how amazing Jason is! From the moment we booked with Jason, I was so eager to see how our photos would come out! I would look at his photos on a daily basis and would be amazed at his work! Once it finally came to our day Jason was EVERYTHING and more we needed on our wedding day. Fun, calm, and sooo patient with everyone! We got our sneak peak photos literally just 2 days after the wedding and literally can not be more in love with just the few he sent and can't wait to see the rest! By the end of the night Jason was part of our group like he had been our friend for years! Even all of our guests are saying how amazing he was! We are so thankful we found him and you will be too!! xo

Sent on 11/05/2018

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Hands down the best part vendor hired!

Jason is absolutely incredible! We've shared all of our wedding photos with friends and family and everyone commented on how beautiful they were and what a great photographer Jason was. He somehow managed to capture every single thing that happened that day (maybe because he is as fast as lightning, I'm not kidding). Not only were the photos everything we could have hoped for, he is also such a genuine and kind person. You can tell how much Jason cares about his work, and about the couples he works with after meeting him once. He is a true professional and I couldn't recommend enough!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Katie Coogan · Married on 09/29/2018

Jason is the best...

Jason Corey Photography is amazing. From the moment we met with him we knew we wanted him to capture out special day. From the engagement shoot to the wedding and everything in between, he and his second shooter were so easy to work with. When it comes to our pictures, words cannot describe how he captured our day so beautifully. He gave us so many photos and I do not even know how i can choose my favorite. Jason was one of the best choices we made for our wedding and if We could do it again, we would choose him every time!

Jason Corey Photography 27
    Jason Corey Photography 28
    Sent on 01/02/2019

David · Married on 08/30/2018

I would recommend Jason Corey to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding/engagement shoot/proposal. Absolutely amazing! I reached out to Jason in regards to having him photograph my proposal to my now fiancé Emily over on the esplanade. Jason had done this particular location for a proposal before, so he knew the area very well and all the great spots. He recommended a walking path and a specific bridge to pop the question, and it worked out amazingly. Emily had no idea he was there walking behind us the whole time! Jason was very responsive during the lead up before the proposal, and he was amazing answering any questions/concerns I had about the big day. Once Jason caught the actual proposal, we talked for a few minutes and he proceeded to photograph us at various locations around the esplanade for the next hour! Jason went the extra mile in making sure we got all the pictures and locations we wanted, and was extremely patient and fun during all the photos. Very responsive, professional, fun and patient during the entire proposal and the weeks leading up to it. Jason’s photos are absolutely stunning, Emily and I could not be happier with all the pictures. His work speaks for itself. Again, I would highly recommend Jason Corey to absolutely anyone looking for a phenomenal photographer for their big day. Emily and I definitely plan on having him as a photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding day.

Jason Corey Photography 29
    Jason Corey Photography 36
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

All-around amazing!!

Jason was recommended to us by our videographer and we couldn’t have been happier with that recommendation. Jason is easy to talk to, accommodating, fun, and professional. He does an amazing job and is open to any ideas you have. Also, he’s flexible for where you want to take pictures before, he was easy to get ahold of, and made the process so stress-free which was greatly appreciated.

The price was very affordable, we received our sneak peak quickly, and the photos in 3 months. They’re absolutely gorgeous!!! We cannot recommend Jason enough!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

The greatest

Jason was the absolute perfect photographer for our big day!! We did not have engagement pictures done prior to the wedding so I was a little worried it would feel awkward and uncomfortable meeting him the same day as the wedding but it was not AT ALL! He made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed. He was so accommodating to whatever we wanted and provided such great service. We talked for a while prior to the wedding about what photos we wanted, what we wanted our day to look like, etc. but he was also super flexible to any changes we needed to make. We literally cannot say enough good things about him. In my opinion, he was a fraction of the price of any other photographer we looked into and exponentially more talented! If we could give him more than 5 stars in every category, we would! 110% recommend him!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 08/04/2018

From start to finish, Jason was organized, accommodating, and delivered. We had selected to do an engagement shoot before our wedding so that we could work out any awkwardness that comes with posing for hundreds of photos. Jason made it so easy and comfortable. He met us at a location and time of our choice which was great consider we have hectic schedules. He is warm and gives great direction which made the shoot so much easier than we expected. We were only scheduled for a half hour but he spent extra time to make sure that he captured the right moments. We loved how the final pictures came out and knew we made the right choice for our wedding.

In preparation for our wedding day, Jason had us fill out a packet as to not a miss a single picture that we would have wanted. He offered to do calls and was quick to respond to emails. The day of the wedding, Jason was there to capture every moment. He was on point and meticulous. He made everyone at the wedding feel comfortable and he didn't miss a picture. Jason constantly keeps a positive attitude and is extremely professional at all times. I will most definitely be recommending him to all my friends for future events.

Jason Corey Photography 37
    Jason Corey Photography 38
    Jason Corey Photography 39
    Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/28/2018

Jason is the BEST!

Jason was the best photographer we could have asked for on our wedding day!! Not only did he (and his partner Vince) capture every special moment, he was extremely organized throughout the entire process (from color coded charts to lists of family member relationships). He made sure to get all the shots we wanted and so much more! Jason is professional, personable, flexible, and isn't afraid to lay on the ground to capture the perfect angle! We are so thankful we will have these amazing photos for the rest of our lives!

Jason Corey Photography 40
    Jason Corey Photography 41
    Jason Corey Photography 42
    Jason Corey Photography 43
    Jason Corey Photography 44
    Sent on 11/03/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Jason for our engagement photos and for our wedding photos! He is such a joy to work with. He is very passionate about wedding photography and genuinely cares about each of his clients. He is so personable, friendly and professional. I was so happy we decided to do an engagement shoot with him, it was a great way for all of us to get comfortable with each other prior to the wedding. The session flew by! He is great at directing you to get amazing shots all while having easy conversation to make the time fly by. Not to mention the photos were stunning. After the engagement session I was just so excited to have him back to photograph our wedding. He set up a phone call the week before the wedding and we went through the whole day so we all knew what to expect which was so helpful. All of our family and friends were impressed with his professionalism and how he was there to capture every important moment but not intrusive. He sent us a sneak peak with a ton of photos 2 days after the wedding which was amazing, the photos were absolutely stunning and I just can't wait to see the rest!!

Jason Corey Photography 45
    Jason Corey Photography 46
    Jason Corey Photography 47
    Sent on 08/05/2018

Gina · Married on 06/29/2018

I have nothing but wonderful words to say about Jason Corey! I am a very particular person and I wanted a very different style of photography. I must have gone through 20 or so photographers' websites before finding Jason Corey. His photos were not only ALL beautiful, but it was the exact style I was looking for. I inquired about his prices and was blown away with how affordable he was. I would have easily spent much more than he asked for. The weeks leading up to my wedding day were easy, and exciting due to Jason and all his help during the process. On the day of, Jason came to our house where he took full control while allowing for much flexibility and took the photos that we wanted to take. Once at the wedding venue, photos were a breeze! We had so much fun working with Jason that day and night, and I look forward to the next time that I get to work with him! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jason Corey Photography for your engagement and/or wedding day photos! You WILL NOT regret it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kristen Arpin-Fitzgerald · Married on 06/22/2018

Jason is the absolute BEST!

My wife and I met Jason at our friends wedding a year before we started planning our wedding and it was no question that we wanted Jason to capture our day. Jason is professional while maintaining a down to earth vibe. He became a friend and not just our wedding photographer. The communication was easy with Jason, we were never left waiting to hear back or out of the loop. Our engagement session was a BLAST! We spent the afternoon in Boston - it was like hanging out with an old friend who was taking pictures of us while we were enjoying the city. Jason captured our wedding day perfectly and my entire family and all our friends equally loved him as much as we do. The images are breathtaking and we couldn't be happier with how he captured our day. When I look at our pictures (which is a lot) it's like I'm reading a book and reliving one of the best days of my life. I couldn't imagine our wedding without Jason - he truly is the best! We are so lucky to now call Jason a friend. He is incredibly talented, a true artist and one of the nicest photographers around!

Jason Corey Photography 48
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Maura · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason is an extremely talented photographer and a true professional in every sense of the word. He was quite possibly the best wedding decision we made! His passion for wedding photography is evident and seeing him get excited about it makes you even more excited for your own wedding. Upon first meeting him, Jason greeted us like we were old friends and immediately made us feel comfortable. He clearly explained everything we needed and wanted to know about his style, preparation, and process. A couple of months before the wedding, Jason sent us a questionnaire for us to fill out that covered all the details from the wedding day timeline to must-take photos to names of important family members. He then followed up this questionnaire with a phone call the week before the wedding to make sure that we were on the same page and that he had all the names, times, and photos combinations correct. On the day of the wedding, Jason showed up on time and started working his magic! We took Jason in our limo around town to capture shots in different locations and he kept us laughing, smiling, and having fun the whole time. He makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. During formal photos, he had a list of all the combinations we wanted and worked quickly and efficiently to get them all done. He was aware of our wedding day timeline and made sure we stuck to it without ever making us feel rushed. Throughout the wedding and in the days that followed, we had so many people tell us how great Jason was and how much fun he was to be around. We couldn’t agree more! Jason also had a second photographer, Nile (thanks Nile!), who was just as personable and easy to work with. And let me tell you...the pictures will not disappoint! We got a sneak peek two days after our wedding and we are in love with how they came out! We send a big, heartfelt thank you to Jason for capturing the best day of our lives and for helping to make it as perfect as it was!

Jason Corey Photography 49
    Jason Corey Photography 50
    Sent on 07/06/2018

laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Jason photographed our wedding day last week, and I am so grateful we chose him for our special day. He was professional and extremely prepared for the day which is great for us, as it’s one less thing to worry about. We had a large wedding party and family formal combinations and he was so efficient! He was calling names like bing, bang, boom! And we got all our shots in great time! It was such a great experience. After the wedding he gave us an expectation of the sneak peak and got it to us even sooner! Looking forward to see the rest! Thank you again!!

Jason Corey Photography 51
    Jason Corey Photography 52
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Hang · Married on 05/26/2018

Jason was absolutely wonderful to work with! He has great energy and an amazing artistic eye. We and all our guests LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! Jason is super professional, bright, quick on his feet, flexible, and just fun to work with. We are recommending him to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/13/2018