Jason Corey Photography Reviews

Jason Corey Photography 5
Jason Corey Photography 6
Jason Corey Photography 7

Marc · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Jason photographed our "surprise" engagement last week and to say the photos are breathtaking would be a huge understatement. Not only is Jason fun and creative, but he has a keen eye for capturing a beautiful image. The photos truly express our love for each other and we will cherish them forever! We would recommend Jason to anyone looking for professional, beautiful photos.

Jason Corey Photography 8
    Jason Corey Photography 9
    Jason Corey Photography 10

Nirav · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Hands Down, the BEST!

I hired Jason to capture my surprise proposal in Boston, MA and my now fiancée and I are 100% glad we did. Jason provided a great experience by providing a fun, creative, and professional session. He sincerely took the time to get the best shots possible, even if it meant getting on the floor or moving around furniture! We were amazed at his creativity and thinking "outside the box" when it came to certain shots. He was truly knowledgeable and passionate about his photography, which was evident in our pictures. Overall, our pictures and experience with Jason were exceptional and would recommend him to anyone looking for professional pictures!

Jason Corey Photography 11
    Jason Corey Photography 12
    Jason Corey Photography 13
    Jason Corey Photography 14
    Jason Corey Photography 15
    Jason Corey Photography 16

Thomas · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Jason was incredible! He helped to plan our proposal - sending walking maps for us and for our parents to hide, checking the sun schedule, and picking the ideal spot for photos. He coached me on how best to position us to capture the best photos and not to go too quickly. During the proposal, he played along with our plan to make it a surprise for Anna and remained inconspicuous. Even when we thought we were finished, he wanted to take more photos since he saw that there was really good lighting. He even recognized that getting the photos to us quickly was important and got them sent over really fast. On top of all that, he was so kind, responsive, and fun. He made our proposal experience even more memorable, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Jason Corey Photography 17
    Jason Corey Photography 18

Chelsey K · Married on 01/20/2019

Book Jason!!

There are not enough ways to say how amazing Jason is and why all couples need to book him! Can’t stress this enough! I had the pleasure of working with Jason as a bridesmaid then a bride. He honestly makes everyone so at ease and feeling natural while taking photos. He’s a bundle of energy that gives off nothing but positive vibes. When you get your sneak peaks and pictures in, you just remember every moment. From the way he organizes the photos you get to the little details in black and white photos, you will be in awe! Do yourself a favor and book Jason!!

Jessica C · Married on 10/13/2018

We are so thankful

I could go on for days at how amazing Jason is! From the moment we booked with Jason, I was so eager to see how our photos would come out! I would look at his photos on a daily basis and would be amazed at his work! Once it finally came to our day Jason was EVERYTHING and more we needed on our wedding day. Fun, calm, and sooo patient with everyone! We got our sneak peak photos literally just 2 days after the wedding and literally can not be more in love with just the few he sent and can't wait to see the rest! By the end of the night Jason was part of our group like he had been our friend for years! Even all of our guests are saying how amazing he was! We are so thankful we found him and you will be too!! xo

Meredith · Married on 10/06/2018

Hands down the best part vendor hired!

Jason is absolutely incredible! We've shared all of our wedding photos with friends and family and everyone commented on how beautiful they were and what a great photographer Jason was. He somehow managed to capture every single thing that happened that day (maybe because he is as fast as lightning, I'm not kidding). Not only were the photos everything we could have hoped for, he is also such a genuine and kind person. You can tell how much Jason cares about his work, and about the couples he works with after meeting him once. He is a true professional and I couldn't recommend enough!

Katie Coogan · Married on 09/29/2018

Jason is the best...

Jason Corey Photography is amazing. From the moment we met with him we knew we wanted him to capture out special day. From the engagement shoot to the wedding and everything in between, he and his second shooter were so easy to work with. When it comes to our pictures, words cannot describe how he captured our day so beautifully. He gave us so many photos and I do not even know how i can choose my favorite. Jason was one of the best choices we made for our wedding and if We could do it again, we would choose him every time!

Jason Corey Photography 19
    Jason Corey Photography 20

David · Married on 08/30/2018

I would recommend Jason Corey to anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding/engagement shoot/proposal. Absolutely amazing! I reached out to Jason in regards to having him photograph my proposal to my now fiancé Emily over on the esplanade. Jason had done this particular location for a proposal before, so he knew the area very well and all the great spots. He recommended a walking path and a specific bridge to pop the question, and it worked out amazingly. Emily had no idea he was there walking behind us the whole time! Jason was very responsive during the lead up before the proposal, and he was amazing answering any questions/concerns I had about the big day. Once Jason caught the actual proposal, we talked for a few minutes and he proceeded to photograph us at various locations around the esplanade for the next hour! Jason went the extra mile in making sure we got all the pictures and locations we wanted, and was extremely patient and fun during all the photos. Very responsive, professional, fun and patient during the entire proposal and the weeks leading up to it. Jason’s photos are absolutely stunning, Emily and I could not be happier with all the pictures. His work speaks for itself. Again, I would highly recommend Jason Corey to absolutely anyone looking for a phenomenal photographer for their big day. Emily and I definitely plan on having him as a photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding day.

Jason Corey Photography 21
    Jason Corey Photography 27
    Jason Corey Photography 28

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

All-around amazing!!

Jason was recommended to us by our videographer and we couldn’t have been happier with that recommendation. Jason is easy to talk to, accommodating, fun, and professional. He does an amazing job and is open to any ideas you have. Also, he’s flexible for where you want to take pictures before, he was easy to get ahold of, and made the process so stress-free which was greatly appreciated.

The price was very affordable, we received our sneak peak quickly, and the photos in 3 months. They’re absolutely gorgeous!!! We cannot recommend Jason enough!!

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

The greatest

Jason was the absolute perfect photographer for our big day!! We did not have engagement pictures done prior to the wedding so I was a little worried it would feel awkward and uncomfortable meeting him the same day as the wedding but it was not AT ALL! He made us feel totally comfortable and relaxed. He was so accommodating to whatever we wanted and provided such great service. We talked for a while prior to the wedding about what photos we wanted, what we wanted our day to look like, etc. but he was also super flexible to any changes we needed to make. We literally cannot say enough good things about him. In my opinion, he was a fraction of the price of any other photographer we looked into and exponentially more talented! If we could give him more than 5 stars in every category, we would! 110% recommend him!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/04/2018

From start to finish, Jason was organized, accommodating, and delivered. We had selected to do an engagement shoot before our wedding so that we could work out any awkwardness that comes with posing for hundreds of photos. Jason made it so easy and comfortable. He met us at a location and time of our choice which was great consider we have hectic schedules. He is warm and gives great direction which made the shoot so much easier than we expected. We were only scheduled for a half hour but he spent extra time to make sure that he captured the right moments. We loved how the final pictures came out and knew we made the right choice for our wedding.

In preparation for our wedding day, Jason had us fill out a packet as to not a miss a single picture that we would have wanted. He offered to do calls and was quick to respond to emails. The day of the wedding, Jason was there to capture every moment. He was on point and meticulous. He made everyone at the wedding feel comfortable and he didn't miss a picture. Jason constantly keeps a positive attitude and is extremely professional at all times. I will most definitely be recommending him to all my friends for future events.

Jason Corey Photography 29
    Jason Corey Photography 30
    Jason Corey Photography 31
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/28/2018

Jason is the BEST!

Jason was the best photographer we could have asked for on our wedding day!! Not only did he (and his partner Vince) capture every special moment, he was extremely organized throughout the entire process (from color coded charts to lists of family member relationships). He made sure to get all the shots we wanted and so much more! Jason is professional, personable, flexible, and isn't afraid to lay on the ground to capture the perfect angle! We are so thankful we will have these amazing photos for the rest of our lives!

Jason Corey Photography 32
    Jason Corey Photography 33
    Jason Corey Photography 34
    Jason Corey Photography 35
    Jason Corey Photography 36

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Jason for our engagement photos and for our wedding photos! He is such a joy to work with. He is very passionate about wedding photography and genuinely cares about each of his clients. He is so personable, friendly and professional. I was so happy we decided to do an engagement shoot with him, it was a great way for all of us to get comfortable with each other prior to the wedding. The session flew by! He is great at directing you to get amazing shots all while having easy conversation to make the time fly by. Not to mention the photos were stunning. After the engagement session I was just so excited to have him back to photograph our wedding. He set up a phone call the week before the wedding and we went through the whole day so we all knew what to expect which was so helpful. All of our family and friends were impressed with his professionalism and how he was there to capture every important moment but not intrusive. He sent us a sneak peak with a ton of photos 2 days after the wedding which was amazing, the photos were absolutely stunning and I just can't wait to see the rest!!

Jason Corey Photography 37
    Jason Corey Photography 38
    Jason Corey Photography 39

Gina · Married on 06/29/2018

I have nothing but wonderful words to say about Jason Corey! I am a very particular person and I wanted a very different style of photography. I must have gone through 20 or so photographers' websites before finding Jason Corey. His photos were not only ALL beautiful, but it was the exact style I was looking for. I inquired about his prices and was blown away with how affordable he was. I would have easily spent much more than he asked for. The weeks leading up to my wedding day were easy, and exciting due to Jason and all his help during the process. On the day of, Jason came to our house where he took full control while allowing for much flexibility and took the photos that we wanted to take. Once at the wedding venue, photos were a breeze! We had so much fun working with Jason that day and night, and I look forward to the next time that I get to work with him! I HIGHLY recommend hiring Jason Corey Photography for your engagement and/or wedding day photos! You WILL NOT regret it!

Maura · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason is an extremely talented photographer and a true professional in every sense of the word. He was quite possibly the best wedding decision we made! His passion for wedding photography is evident and seeing him get excited about it makes you even more excited for your own wedding. Upon first meeting him, Jason greeted us like we were old friends and immediately made us feel comfortable. He clearly explained everything we needed and wanted to know about his style, preparation, and process. A couple of months before the wedding, Jason sent us a questionnaire for us to fill out that covered all the details from the wedding day timeline to must-take photos to names of important family members. He then followed up this questionnaire with a phone call the week before the wedding to make sure that we were on the same page and that he had all the names, times, and photos combinations correct. On the day of the wedding, Jason showed up on time and started working his magic! We took Jason in our limo around town to capture shots in different locations and he kept us laughing, smiling, and having fun the whole time. He makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. During formal photos, he had a list of all the combinations we wanted and worked quickly and efficiently to get them all done. He was aware of our wedding day timeline and made sure we stuck to it without ever making us feel rushed. Throughout the wedding and in the days that followed, we had so many people tell us how great Jason was and how much fun he was to be around. We couldn’t agree more! Jason also had a second photographer, Nile (thanks Nile!), who was just as personable and easy to work with. And let me tell you...the pictures will not disappoint! We got a sneak peek two days after our wedding and we are in love with how they came out! We send a big, heartfelt thank you to Jason for capturing the best day of our lives and for helping to make it as perfect as it was!

Jason Corey Photography 40
    Jason Corey Photography 41

laura · Married on 06/02/2018

Jason photographed our wedding day last week, and I am so grateful we chose him for our special day. He was professional and extremely prepared for the day which is great for us, as it’s one less thing to worry about. We had a large wedding party and family formal combinations and he was so efficient! He was calling names like bing, bang, boom! And we got all our shots in great time! It was such a great experience. After the wedding he gave us an expectation of the sneak peak and got it to us even sooner! Looking forward to see the rest! Thank you again!!

Jason Corey Photography 42
    Jason Corey Photography 43

Hang · Married on 05/26/2018

Jason was absolutely wonderful to work with! He has great energy and an amazing artistic eye. We and all our guests LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! Jason is super professional, bright, quick on his feet, flexible, and just fun to work with. We are recommending him to everyone!!!

• CT

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

Jason is a gem of a person and photographer. He is kind, funny, and went above and beyond to make sure he got all of our requested shots! It was a rainy day but he encouraged us brave the weather to get photos outside like originally planned and boy did it pay off! His hard work, professionalism, and dedication to making our photos not only beautiful but capture our essence as a couple truly blew us away. Thank you for capturing one of the most joyful days of our lives!

Jason Corey Photography 44

Robin · Married on 03/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about Jason! We did an engagement shoot Nov 2016 and he photographed our wedding in March 2018. He is helpful with showing you exactly how to pose so you don't have to wonder where to stand or where to look to get the best shots. He tries creative shots and everyone at our wedding said he never stopped moving the whole night! Finally, he takes tons of photos, edits them all, and gives the entire lot of them to you without watermarks or charging extra for getting them all. I 100% recommend Jason for couples shoots and weddings!

Victoria · Married on 12/16/2017

Jason was PERFECT. He made sure every single moment was captured (PERFECTLY). He even brought a second photographer to be sure he did not miss a thing! I would recommend him to the world. The pictures and the quality of them are absolutely perfect. My husband and I could not have been happier.

Jason Corey Photography 45

Susie · Married on 10/07/2017

We just got married this Saturday 7 October 2017. Jason photographed our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Jason is not only an amazing photographer - but he is such a nice person. I met Jason when he photographed my sister's wedding about two years. We were so impressed with him and his work - and it was one of his first weddings! Over the last few years Jason has done a ton more weddings and we were lucky enough to have him for our special day. I have to admit I am a very "detail oriented bride" and sent Jason a very long spreadsheet with all of my thoughts. He not only read through everything but seriously Jason has a photographic memory and during our call and on the wedding day was referencing every detail I wrote! And wow on the wedding day (he also shot our rehearsal dinner which was amazing tooo!) he was just so nice, FAST with the photos, fun, natural! And it was not only us that were impressed so many of our guest were remarking about how awesome Jason was! Thank you so much Jason for an amazing day. We can't thank you enough!

Lydia · Married on 09/30/2017

Jason is AMAZING! One of the best decisions we made while wedding planning was choosing him. Throughout the whole planning process he was super helpful and always available. Out of everyone we spoke with he was the only photographer who didn't charge by the hour and stayed the entire night. I am so thankful for this because some of our favorite photos came from the very end. For our wedding he worked with Niles who was also amazing. They managed to to somehow be everywhere at all times and are both so nice! Just a day after the wedding he sent us a sneak peak. I wanted an ugly vent photoshopped from the pictures and he did this immediately and beautifully. In the end we have beautiful photos and so many small special moments that we was able to capture. Don't hesitate if Jason is available, he's the best!

Peter · Married on 09/16/2017

I'll keep this simple - check with Jason to see if he is available on your date, and if he is, congratulations your search is done. Jason loves what he does, wants to capture what you want captured, is super organized and efficient, will stick to your schedule, will hustle all day (many comments from guests on how hard working he was), oh and last but not least is GREAT at what he does. The photos we got are awesome, and he couldn't have been easier to work with. If he's available, book it.

Jason Corey Photography 46
    Jason Corey Photography 47
    Jason Corey Photography 48
    Jason Corey Photography 49

Marisa · Married on 09/02/2017

I don't even know where to begin... Jason is just simply amazing. He has an absolute talent behind the lens! He was easily the best choice we made! We had the pleasure of having Jason shoot our engagement pictures and was beyond impressed with the outcome! I had not a worry in the world that he wouldn't do just as an amazing job on our actual wedding day. The few weeks leading up to the big day Jason coordinator a phone call with us and had a questionnaire for us to go through together which was super helpful. He is so well organized and really helped us with our timeline for our wedding day! He took all my pinterest photo ideas and executed them perfectly!! He was extremely flexible and so incredibly responsive to anything and everything I asked. And trust me... responsiveness to a stressful bride... MEANS THE WORLD! I never ever had to worry about him! At the wedding, he stayed to the absolute very end and I had guests and even our parents praise how great he was and professional him and his 2nd shooter (Nile - who is equally amazing!!) were throughout the whole wedding. I just can't say enough awesome things about Jason! He even got me a sneak peek within 2 days after the wedding!! You won't be disappointed if you book with him and I can't refer him enough to my family and friends.

Love,