Jane Rae Event Planning Reviews

View more information

• Katie
    Katie M. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley & the Entire Jane Rae Team Made My Wedding Vision Come To Life & It was Stress Free!

Ashley and the entire team at Jane Rae were an absolute dream to work with! From my first meeting to the very end, I felt completely confident they would make our vision for our wedding come to life! And they had great suggestions on how to pull the look together; it's like Ashley could read my mind. Plus, they made the whole experience so fun! I'd definitely recommend working with Jane Rae (and we loved Ashley)! Professional, responsive and so warm and welcoming!
  • Kaylynn
    Kaylynn E. Married on 03/06/2020

Fantastic experience with Jane Rae Events

Katie and her team did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding day. The entire team is well organized, easy to communicate with, responsible, prompt, creative, so friendly, and an absolute dream to work with. Katie and her team really worked with my ideas and made them a reality and she and her team helped us on so many levels throughout the planning process. They are excellent at recommending vendors, offering advice, creating beautiful centerpieces and décor, and alleviating a lot of the stressors that occur during the planning process. Jane Rae Events did a fantastic job and I sincerely recommend them!
  • Kristin
    Kristin V. Married on 06/16/2019

Stress-free wedding!

Katie and her team at Jane Rae made our day incredible and stress free. Katie is organized, thoughtful, and so sweet! She was always available throughout the planning process and the day of. She listened to my ideas and really worked to create the wedding of my dreams. She gave great recommendations of vendors and had beautiful decorations/floral. She also kept me on track in the planning process with email reminders. Another huge stress reliever was a detailed timeline that she created and sent to all of my vendors for me. I did not have to worry about anything the week before the wedding! She made the day enjoyable for me, my husband, and our families since we knew the Jane Rae team was taking great care of us. They truly created the best day of our lives! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Logan L. Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal

Katie and the Jane Rae event team were beyond amazing! They met with us multiple times to bring all our details of the wedding together. Katie would talk to the other vendors and communicate everything to them for us. Katie knows I am not good at keeping on time with anything, so she would send me reminders every month of what needed to be done and keep me on top of everything. We added details late in the game, and they made it happen! It was the best money I ever spend because they set everything up and tore everything down for us. Most people get stressed, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing! I can’t say enough good things about Jane Rae Events! They are the best!!
    Caroline Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie and her team are awesome. She is so organized, fun and knows exactly what she’s doing in the wedding world! She was very responsive during the entire wedding planning process. She really put me at ease going into wedding week and I was able to focus on my family and friends coming to town instead of stressing about last minute details and schedules! On wedding day, we weren’t able to see our reception space until we arrived for dinner. Katie and her team helped set up our décor and made sure everything was perfect and beautiful! Can’t thank them enough for all their hard work to make our day so perfect and stress free!
    Allie Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie and her team did an amazing job. We did all of the wedding party floral, and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted. The reception floral fit the theme perfectly. We also rented some decor, which they set up and it looked great. She was timely with responses and very reasonably priced. Everything went off without a hitch. It was perfect and I can'y say enough great things!!!! Thank you, Katie!!!
    Anna Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough about Katie and her amazing staff. They made our wedding indescribably beautiful and better than anything I could have imagined. I did not have to lift a finger on my wedding day or worry about a single thing. The day ran so smooth and it is all thanks to Katie and her amazing staff! Our other vendors all commented on how organized everything was and how great working with Katie was. If you are questioning getting a wedding planner or day of coordinator do it!!!! It was the best money we spent on our wedding!
    Lauren Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie made our wedding a dream come true. There is nobody who could do a better job, truly. She made us feel so special and every detail was handled and perfection. We had guests telling us our wedding was the most beautiful they’d ever seen thanks to her!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie went above and beyond as our wedding coordinator! She made our wedding day go by smoothly and handled all the details on the big day.
    Jill Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie is AMAZING. I wish I could put into words how much it meant to have someone like Katie help my husband and I plan our wedding day. I had a specific vision and she brought it to life so perfectly! I would have gone absolutely nutty without her. She is so organized and knowledgeable with every little detail. It is so obvious that Katie genuinely loves what she does and cares about each and every couple she works with. THANK YOU again to Katie and her crew at Jane Rae Event Planning! -Jill and Dustin Steffen
    Courtney Married on 06/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Katie for day of coordination for our wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Katie and the service she provided! From the beginning Katie was so friendly and easy to work with. She had multiple great ideas as far as decorations and even for our send off from the church and reception that night (which is one of our favorite memories from the wedding!).
    The day before the wedding we set up the venue which Katie helped with. She was so organized with a checklist of what needed to go where and who would be in charge of things. She made it easy for me to relax the day of the wedding knowing everything would be taken care of. A job that someone else was suppose to complete had been forgotten so Katie took the reigns and hauled 75 helium-filled balloons from Hyvee to our wedding venue! She even called her husband for an extra set of hands! I didn't find any of this out until after the wedding and wasn't stressed about anything on our wedding day. Katie is the best & I cannot imagine what the planning, decorating and organizing the day of the wedding would've been like without her.
    Ashley Married on 07/16/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie was amazing to work with, she is very talented and has an eye for gorgeous details. She did an amazing job bringing everything together for us on the days leading up to and the day of our wedding. On the day of our wedding, everything went perfectly. Katie is organized, calm, and did an excellent job keeping things running smoothly! She made sure our wedding was everything we had dreamed of and more! She definitely went above and beyond for us!! I highly recommend Jane Rae Event Planning for any event!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 05/07/2016

Best of the Best!

Do yourselves a favor and hire the Jane Rae Events team to take the stress out of wedding planning and bring your wedding vision to LIFE! Katie took my scatterbrained ideas and Pinterest inspo boards to design the ceremony and reception of my dreams. From the initial meeting, to the thorough event design proposal, the execution on my wedding day, and all of the communication in between, I could not be more pleased with my experience working with the JRE team. These girls are top-notch!!!
    Megan Married on 09/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie Jane planned my bachelorette party, bridal shower, and many birthday parties. The detail she puts into her events leaves me speechless! She really gets to know the wants of her clients, which makes a lovely experience for ALL!! These events will forever be engrained in my mind as my favorite memories!! I HIGHLY recommend Jane Rae Event Planning! She is so devoted to event planning and truly loves what she does!!! :)
    Krissy Married on 08/14/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie is amazing at what she does!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you feel heard and special for any big or little event in your life!! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect bridal shower thanks to her! She always has the best ideas! I highly recommend Jane Rae Event Planning! :)