Jane Jung Photography Reviews

Jane Jung Photography 6
Jane Jung Photography 7

Kathy Le · Getting married on 02/01/2022

Stunning works!

My fiancé and I chose Jane to be our first professional photographer shooting our engagement photos after looking at her works on Instagram. She is very professional. She answered us very quickly and gave us advices and directions on what we need to have a perfect album. We met at 7am at Snoqualmie Falls and it was freezing. But Jane did not mind at all, she just clicked clicked clicked and made us feel comfortable and fun. It was just like us hanging out at the park and having fun together showing our true personalities. We were nervous wondering how the pictures coming out but WOW, they were fabulous. We love every picture she sent us and we really appreciate knowing that she spending hours to choose and edit them. So again, thank you Jane!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Chalee Batungbacal · Getting married on 04/18/2020

AMAZING photoshoot experience with 3 fur babies!

Jane was absolutely amazing!! Both my partner and I are pretty awkward when it comes to taking photos but she made it so much fun! We added an additional challenge of including our 3 dogs in the photo shoot and Jane handled it like a true pro! She was able to get shots with all 5 of us looking at the camera and that is a miracle in itself! The photos came out SO cute and are absolutely perfect! She had us take a few shots with the two of us wrapped up in one of our favorite blankets and those are definitely some of our favorite photos! They look SO cozy and really added something unique, fun, and personal to the photos. We cannot rave enough about her talent as a photographer and her genuine personality! Jane was a total gem to work with and so incredibly supportive of our crazy idea to have a photoshoot with our fur babies. We are so excited to take more photos with her in the future!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Jane Jung Photography 11
    Jane Jung Photography 12
    Jane Jung Photography 13
    Jane Jung Photography 14
    Jane Jung Photography 15
  • Callie

Callie Heyneman · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Jane is amazing! She captured my surprise proposal!

Jane worked with my boyfriend (now fiance) to coordinate a surprise proposal/engagement session! It was so special and the best day of my life. I'm SO glad we got it on camera, thanks to her willingness and flexibility!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kate B · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Two thumbs way up!

We enjoyed working with Jane and would definitely consider hiring her again in the future.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Cfsalomon3

Claudia · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Amazing Engagement Shoot!

We just had our engagement shoot with Jane and couldn't be happier with the results. This was our first time taking professional photos together and we were worried we wouldn't know how to pose or just be awkward. Jane made sure we felt comfortable during the whole shoot and gave us guidance on poses without it feeling unnatural. We were also very grateful that we were able to include our dog, as he's a big part of the family. Wishing two weeks we had our online gallery and every single photo is breathtaking! We can't wait for our wedding photos!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Denae · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Completely Blow Away - Stunning Work

We found Jane through typing “Seattle Wedding Photographer” on Instagram of all places! My fiancé and I were immediately drawn to her portfolio showcasing warm tones, natural light, and candid shots. After meeting for coffee we booked an engagement session with Jane.
    She was incredibly helpful in helping us find a location that would fulfill our vision for an outdoor, mountain, water shoot. Upon arriving at our original location we were greeted with a torrential downpour. Jane suggested we go back West to locations she saw along the way. At this point I was feeling a bit uneasy as plans were changing, but Jane completely took control. We stopped at our first location and she made us feel totally comfortable, knew exactly how to pose us and made sure to incorporate all things that were important to us. Once the rain caught up to us, we drove another 2 miles west until the rain started up again. We were literally running from a storm, but it produced the perfect lighting for Jane to work her magic.
    My fiancé and I have been dating for 9 years and have never had our photos taken professionally. We actually walked away feeling like we had just been on a fun date or finished a really fun activity, which was completely unexpected as we were both pretty nervous going into it.
    Jane made sure we received our pictures promptly – within 2 weeks – and even gave us sneak peeks on Instagram. Upon receiving the photos, we were completely blown away. There was not a single shot we didn’t like and immediately booked her for our wedding.
    I highly recommend Jane if you are looking for a photographer who vows to capture the raw, romantic moments. She provides enough guidance while shooting, but ultimately allowed us to simply be with each other and captured those real moments. I cannot wait to have Jane capture our special day.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Jane Jung Photography 20
  • Alex

Alex Tarin · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Engagement Photos

We had a sudden change of venue due to the weather and Jane was very flexible and down to go on a random adventure to find a place to shoot. My fiancé and I are both awkward people and had never done a photo shoot before and Jane made us feel very comfortable and made it just feel like a fun date capturing moments between us. The photos turned out even better than we imagined we are SO happy we trusted her with our engagement photos and soon our wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Jane Jung Photography 21
    Jane Jung Photography 22
    Jane Jung Photography 23
    Jane Jung Photography 24

Peggy · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I hired Jane for an hour-long session to get some photos for a Christmas card. It was a bit early for holiday decorations in Seattle, but Jane suggested Pier 57 for the hour before sunset and it was perfect. Jane was very easy to coordinate with via email, and the price was right for our budget. For the shoot, she gave enough direction to help get some great shots, but wasn’t posing us every minute. The result was a series of very natural and effortless-looking photos which we LOVE. We’ve used some for our holiday card, and I plan to print and frame a few others to have in our home. Jane does beautiful work with natural lighting and her style is so warm, soft, and romantic. She delivered our photos faster than advertised in a beautiful and easy to use online gallery. Great photographer, lovely lady, overall wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Kylie · Married on 08/10/2018

Jane and her second shooter were excellent! She let us have a lot of input and also gave great suggestions for photos, locations, poses, etc. We love all the engagement and wedding photos. There were times throughout the wedding where I didn’t even notice them taking photos, but they captured the best candid moments which is exactly what I was hoping for! She also was very cooperative and open to having our dog in a lot of the photos. The price was also very reasonable! She really knows how to be flexible and work with you to get what you really want. There are different package options too. She got our photos back to us in just a few weeks! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Jane Jung Photography 25
    Jane Jung Photography 26
    Jane Jung Photography 27
    Jane Jung Photography 28
    Jane Jung Photography 29

Shanti · Married on 05/05/2018

Jane was very sweet and super professional. She was able to capture everything I wanted in an engagement session while also accomodating our schedules. I am so happy that I found her for my wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Jane Jung Photography 30
    Jane Jung Photography 31
    Jane Jung Photography 32
    Jane Jung Photography 33
    Jane Jung Photography 34

Daniel · Married on 04/28/2018

Wow I was blown away with the work Jane did. First off I don’t consider myself photogenic and had to be convinced by my wife that we really needed a photographer to begin with. I am so glad we found Jane. The photos were amazing and I couldn’t believe how happy I was with all of them. She was extremely reliable and communicated with me every step of the way. I was also taken back by her editing skills. I am not a sentimental person at all but couldn’t help shedding a tear looking through those photos. What I really liked about Jane was that she was very good at coordinating some great group shots and knew what backgrounds would like great and where. She was with me all day and really got some great candid shots. I will definitely be using Jane’s services again in the future. Thank you so much Jane!!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Thomas · Married on 08/19/2017

We hired Jane to take photos of our special day... and honestly, my wife and I didn’t really know what to expect as she was referred by a friend who spoke very highly of her. And we just received the photos that Jane took, and we couldn’t be any happier with the work she has done! The photos turned out to be pretty much perfect and far-exceeded our expectations. Not to mention she was very prompt with her responses as well as with the follow-ups. I recommend her to anyone who’s looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/24/2018

cassie · Married on 03/13/2015

We had Jane for family photos the past 2 years. She is absolutely fantastic! 100% recommend her! We have a toddler who was literally running around the entire shoot and Jane was right there with here catching such incredible candid moments. She has such a unique style and the photos are better than expected!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018