J'adore Studios Reviews

71 Reviews for J'adore Studios

1 User photo

J'adore Studios 1

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

Best decision you will make

I need to dispel a big myth. Spending a few thousand on your wedding photos IS NOT EXPENSIVE. Spending a few thousand on photographs that you and your spouse and your friends and family will treasure forever IS NOT EXPENSIVE! Spending a few thousand on a photographer who will make you feel and look like a celebrity princess, IS NOT EXPENSIVE! Before hiring Liz to take pictures for my wedding, I tested out a cheapo photographer by hiring him for our engagement pictures and the difference between his work and Liz's is unbelievable. 90% of the photos from our engagement shoot were horrible and unusable. He had no idea how to position us, what would be pretty and emotional...he made us take what I can only describe as "stylized sexy divorce pictures." At the end of the day, you know what is EXPENSIVE? Having to personally Facetune and crop your engagement pictures because your photographer made you looked like a crazed, haggard version of yourself in 40 years.

In contrast, the best decision I made when I got married (besides choosing my husband) was hiring Liz and the J'adore Studios team. Liz is a consummate professional, incredible artist and an all around amazing human. I mean you will seriously want her to be your best friend. She understood my unique family dynamic, was sensitive to what I wanted but also, told me what would look good and what we should do based on her extensive experience. I have never EVER worked with someone as talent as her. I met her when she took photographs for my friends wedding and immediately knew I needed to hire her when I saw her army crawling through the grass to get a perfect photo. I want to get remarried just to hire her all over again. There is not one thing I can say negatively about her. She was just the best. Do yourself a favor and hire her. Things will go wrong on your wedding day, it might rain, the food might be cold, people might no show- but your photographs do not need to be on that list...and if you hire Liz, I can promise you they will not be anything less than perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    J'adore Studios 2
  • Natalie

Natalie Smith · Married on 09/27/2019

The BEST Photographs I’ve Ever Seen!

Working with Liz on the engagement, boudoir, and wedding day photos was an absolute dream! She is so creative! Her photos are so unique and absolute works of art!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • User4507020 · Recently married

Liz shot my wedding a few years ago and every time someone sees them they have to know who the photographer was. We love our album so much and could stress more how grateful we are that she captured the day so perfectly. Liz really went above a beyond trying to make everyone comfortable, worked with our timeline and got the most beautiful images. Look no further! She's the best!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Heather · Married on 07/15/2018

A photographer is someone who captures those moments that show love, life, adventure and a bond like no other. Liz does that and makes it look effortless. She gets people, what they are looking for and delivers it perfectly! She makes me want to say I do one day, stand next to my loved ones, smile with ease, and never say no to adventure. She is creative and professional! It's an art and she has mastered it in so many ways and on so many levels. She is a beautiful women and she does beautiful work!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Caitlin · Married on 01/06/2018

J'adore Studios is a must have for your wedding!! Liz Golden is more amazing than I even have words to express. Her professionalism and talent are unmatched! I am blown away by her ability to capture the most exquisite moments with her cameras. It was an absolute pleasure being able to work with her from beginning to end. She made the whole process go so smoothly. I can't say enough good things about Liz and her team!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Marilyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Liz puts a personal touch on everything she does. She captures moments that might have been missed by someone else and gives my family priceless memories.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Staci · Married on 10/02/2017

Liz is the BEST! Professional, beyond talented I've had the pleasure of working with her numerous times and cannot wait til the next!! Her eye and her ability to show you the beauty in every shot is outstanding. 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up!!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • kbaltz

Kate · Married on 11/12/2016

Future brides & grooms: If you are interested in a versatile, artistic, and talented photographer, I highly suggest you reach out to Liz. She creates an authentic environment and is able to capture you at your best. She is warm, energetic, and makes you feel natural no matter the type of shoot. She is my family & friends go-to photographer from senior photos, to engagement, and of course the big day. My now husband is sometimes shy in front of a camera, but Liz and her team made even my Marine comfortable in front of the camera! Liz, feel free to pass any potential clients my way for a reference! I cannot rave enough about you and your craftsmanship!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2016

We booked J’Adore Studios for our Nov 2016 wedding and we could not be happier with our choice. We considered tons of photographers in search of the right match for our special day. When we came J’Adore Studios and saw the beautiful albums on her website we knew that there was something special about Liz’s work. She operates with a high degree of professionalism and the process from beginning to end was a breeze. I was so nervous about getting my pictures because my expectation was so high, when our picture gallery arrived all I could say was "AMAZING", every picture was beautiful! Liz’s style and manner in capturing our special moments was so cool and unintrusive that we were always in the moment and we had so much fun during the picture taking throughout the day. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/28/2016

I was recommended to Liz through a close friend of mine after she had her engagement photos done. From the moment I saw my friends photos I knew I had to have Liz! She was so quick to respond to my inquiry and we booked her almost immediately (I booked her before we put the deposit down on our venue!). Liz is so friendly and great to work with. We recently had our engagement photos taken in St. Augustine. She emailed me that morning asking if I wanted to reschedule because it was cloudy and could possibly rain that afternoon. I tested my luck and decided to move ahead with our photos and they turned out amazing! I was worried I would never be able to find a photographer that was reasonably priced that didn't make every photo white and bright (a southern thing I guess). She got a long great with my fiance and we are so so excited for her to shoot our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Ashlee · Married on 10/01/2016

Liz is so passionate about what she does. She was extremely flexible throughout the entire process from my initial inquiry to my engagement picture session and all the way up to my wedding. She has a true talent of capturing the most special moments and shoots amazing pictures using the natural scenery and lighting. I have received SO many compliments on how beautiful my pictures are. I can't thank Liz enough for helping me re-live my special day over and over again!! I would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Our wedding day was the most magical and romantic day of our lives so far. From day one it was extremely important to find a photographer that could capture the beauty and ramance behind each special moment of our day. From the first time we met Liz it was as if we had known her for years, and when it came time to shoot our day... she made sure that everyone was comfortable and confident in front of the camera. We explained to her that it was important to capture certain moments throughout the day, and she EXCEEDED our expectations. Not only is she extremely talented, artistic, and passionate with her work... she's also a warm hearted and kind human being. I can't wait to have another reason to hire her again as a photographer. There is no way we could ever hire someone else. She's truly the best.

Sent on 12/25/2016

Elisha · Married on 05/07/2016

BOOK HER AS SOON AS YOU DECIDE A DATE, you want her as your photographer.

I have known Liz on a personal level and a professional level for many years, and always thought if I got married she'd be the one who HAD to shoot my wedding. Liz is honestly one of a kind, she's kind, shes professional, she has the talent but it's her dedication to her client that makes her stand out to me as a wedding photographer.

Liz blew our minds with our engagement shoot, so we knew our wedding pictures would be out of this world and LET ME TELL YOU- THEY WERE! When you go to watch your wedding preview video and you are crying (happy happy happy tears!!) not even a minute into it, you know your photographer did an awesome job!! She caught some of the most real and raw feelings, that when I see the picture it honestly does take me back to that day for a second and I am able to experience that emotion again. I truly am in awe of our wedding pictures!

I can't begin to thank Liz (and her crew) for the amazing job they did. She has provided us with memories of our wedding day that will last us a lifetime. I would highly recommend Liz as your wedding photographer, actually pretty much your photographer for all your needs. I know we have gained our family photographer for life!

With tons of love,
    Elisha Damron

Sent on 07/08/2016

Craig · Married on 05/07/2016

Excellent Results!!! Both my immediate and extended family have used J'adore Studios for our professional photography. Liz and her staff have always devoted significant time to ensure our wishes were fulfilled. She is versed in her craft and can candidly weave photographic opportunities into an event without becoming intrusive. On every occasion, Liz possessed a well thought-out plan to help us achieve wonderfully timeless photos while affording plenty of time to entertain our guests. J'adore Studios was excellent to work with before, during, and after each of our events. I would highly recommend the studio to anyone who wants the best in not only photographic quality, but professionalism and personal service as well.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Liz was our wedding fairy godmother! She had done my sister's wedding and other friends so we knew her talent was nothing short of magical! After family and friends Liz was our next call after we got engaged (we didn't even know when or where we were getting married)! She was our nonnegotiable! And fortunately the stars aligned and she was available for our April wedding in Hilton Head (after our quick five month engagement). Our engagement pictures were perfect, despite the frigid February morning! Liz laughed with us all the way through and captured some amazing shots! When people tell you how fast your wedding day goes, they are absolutely right! However, thanks to Liz and her crew we are able to go back in time to every special moment! I remember looking at the pictures for the first time and feeling the same way I did in the pictures! Crying, smiling and laughing at pictures that capture the very essence of our loved ones. To relive the magic of that day is the greatest gift and the pictures are now one of our most prized possessions!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2016

Liz is an amazing photographer. She has a great eye for lighting and captures all of the best photo opportunities! She has the perfect personality for dealing with all kinds of personalities, even in a stressful time like a wedding. All of my friends and family loved her! We were so pleased with how our photos turned out that we now have two large canvas prints hanging on our wall! She may ask you to do crazy things like walk through water in your wedding gown, but you have to go with it. This lady knows what she's doing! My husband and I will cherish all of the beautiful photos that so perfectly captured our special day for many years to come.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Raquel · Married on 03/12/2016

Liz Golden /Jadore Studios is amazing!! We did our engagement photos and wedding photos through her. Our engagement photos were breathtaking! We received so many compliments on them and were blown away by the quality. Our wedding photos were incredible, the quality and quantity were unbelievable. My husband and I sat down and went through the photos and were able to relive every minute! Your wedding goes by so fast and your photographer is so important, Liz allowed us to go back and enjoy every minute :).

Sent on 07/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 02/13/2016

Liz and her team were amazing! She did all of the pictures you are suppose to have at a wedding and then asked what we wanted. I received everything I needed and more!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Kristine · Married on 10/17/2015

All of our photos from Liz are amazing. We did an Engagement shoot / Rock the Dress up in New York and the photos are incredible. Our Wedding photos were taken here in Florida and are breathtaking. Any place Liz takes photos she captures the truth and beauty of the moment. I know Liz puts her heart and soul into her photography and it truly shows.
    Best advice I have when taking photos with Liz is to listen to her. If she says climb that hill or walk over to the other side of the lake, listen to her. It will be totally worth it and you'll have that beautiful photo you've dreamed to have from your wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without J'adore studios and Elizabeth and her team. Every moment was captured of our day, and Elizabeth knew just how to keep everything moving on schedule. I never had to look at my watch once, while her team ran around me and captured every possible shot. I was so impressed by the way Elizabeth took the time to get to know me, as a bride, and captured my personality the natural feel of our wedding into every picture. I could not be more thankful for the time and quality J'adore Studios put into our wedding, and can't stop looking through our wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Caitlin · Married on 03/28/2015

I don’t even know where to being to express how wonderful and talented Liz Golden with J’adore Studios is. From the very moment I talked to her on the phone she instantly made me feel comfortable. As a bride the planning process can be very tedious and stressful, and Liz has a way to make you feel calm and let you know your day will be absolutely perfect. During our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day, Liz was able to direct us to get the perfect shot and made us feel comfortable and laugh throughout the entire process. We had a large wedding party and she was able to keep everyone organized and place them in the perfect spot to get the picture. All of my bridesmaids made comments on how wonderful Liz was throughout the day. The pictures from our wedding day are absolutely breathtaking. I love them all, and she did such a wonderful job capturing what a perfect day it was. I still get comments all the time on how beautiful our pictures turned out. Liz as a person is heartwarming and wonderful, and her talent and passion in photography is superb. You will not go wrong having Liz as your photographer.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Heather · Married on 03/14/2015

I can't even express the talent, professionalism, creativity and passion that exudes from Liz!!.. Every image is strategically captured and I can truly relive and feel every emotion I had at the exact time just from looking at the picture. Thats even more than I expected from a photographer! Its been the best part of our post-wedding, to be able to see and be in the moment all over again! Her style and structure of photography is fast and to the point. She knows what she wants and will get the shot so there is no wasting time. I HIGHLY recommend Liz for your wedding photography. She has such a lovely spirit and makes you feel super comfortable from the get-go! We could have gotten married in a dumpster and she could use her expertise to make it look magical. She is amazing!! Worth every penny and then some!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kristy · Married on 01/24/2015

Right from the initial communication with Liz at J'adore Studious she was flexible, accommodating and keenly interested in our special day.
    Liz is not only a consummate professional when taking pictures but also becomes a friend and part of your family. She made my husband and I feel like we had known her forever and she made us feel like the most amazing husband and wife team ever!She is artistic, creative and really passionate about her work. What we loved most about our pictures is how she managed to get every one smiling in a natural way. She gave us memories that will last a lifetime. I cannot recommend her enough for your wedding or for any special day that needs to be captured. Thank you Liz!

Sent on 04/09/2015

John · Married on 11/29/2014

Best photographer ever! She's dedicated to her clients and always goes above and beyond. The result can only be called art.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/06/2014

Where do I even start? Liz is just amazing. There is no other way to put it. Her work is truly breathtaking. She captures even the small moments so that you can relive your special day all over again. Liz took our engagement session as well as our wedding. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer and will continue to use her in the future. There's no way I could even thank her enough for the smiles I get every time I look back at our pictures.

Sent on 11/17/2014