Jackson & June Events Reviews

8 Reviews for Jackson & June Events

• Kayla

Kayla Walters · Getting married on 12/03/2021

Great Communicator!

If you're searching for a wedding planner that is organized, easy to communicate with and overall a joyful person to be around. Stop looking around and hire Sammy!! As a wedding vendor, communication is HUGE a priority. Sammy goes out of her way to make sure every single person involved knows what is going on when. She has a calming spirit and brings your dreams into reality. I always enjoy working with her and I know you would too.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Jackson & June Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Kayla! You already know you are my go-to hair and makeup gal! Can't wait until our next wedding together! :)
  • Sherry

Sherry Gattis · Married on 10/10/2020

Sammy was great!

We utilized Sammy and her assistant for the Day Of Wedding Coordinator. She was great and a huge help. Sammy was super organized and asked all of the right level of questions at the right time to ensure all came together. As a picky and detailed oriented MOB, I was very pleased and knew we were in good hands. Sammy and her husband Alex are just a pleasure, very sweet and professional. You can't go wrong here!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Paige

Paige Lawrence · Married on 08/08/2020

Phenomenal wedding planner!

Sammy hung in there with us during the pandemic of 2020. We were one week away from my daughters wedding on March 27th when we had to cancel. We ultimately had to reschedule 4 times. Sammy was calm, reassuring, efficient and positive during it all. Very sweet person - could t recommend more!!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Donna

Donna Brundage · Married on 12/28/2019

Sammy is awesome!

From the moment we spoke to Sammy about coordinating our wedding, we immediately knew she would be a great fit for us. Sammy is very organized and came along beside us to make sure we had covered every detail. She coordinated with all the vendors and created a timeline so that everyone, including the bridal party, would understand the flow of the day. That timeline was so helpful and kept us all on track. Sammy was not phased by unexpected mishaps like the groom's pants ripping during a photo shoot an hour before the ceremony! She just whipped out her needle and thread and sewed them up. She gets things done and manages people well in a very gracious and charming way. We had numerous compliments about how great Sammy was coordinating the rehearsal and wedding day. She and her team are awesome and we highly recommend Jackson and June Events because we enjoyed a stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Kathleen Johnson · Married on 09/07/2019

Stellar and amazing

Sammy was exactly what we needed when it came to wedding coordination. I had no idea how to put the final pieces together and she came in and just blew us away. She was super organized, had the ability to jump right in, and kept me calm all the way to the finish line. Would absolutely recommend her over and over again to my friends!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jackson & June Events's reply:

You are so sweet! It was so fun helping you guys pull everything together. It was such a beautiful day :)

Brittany Blackwell · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

Bringing Jackson & June on as our wedding coordinators was seriously the best decision we made during our wedding planning process! Sammy made everything run so much smoother for our wedding day. Trying to plan a wedding on your own is frustrating, stressful, and almost impossible. Sammy and her team are highly knowledgeable, adaptable, and just fun. I really couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner. I'm so thankful for Sammy’s wedding planning expertise because she was always able to help me and had an answer in the stressful situations that arise around a wedding! Sammy helped plan our entire rehearsal and wedding day! This included setting up all of our decorations, setting up both the ceremony and receptions sites, keeping all vendors on track, and handling our wild wedding party! Also, they stayed so late and helped get all our decorations and gifts put away! I can’t imagine the disaster I would have been dealing with if it wasn’t for this team of people. Sammy is a steal in the wedding planner market and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Madison Carducci · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding coordinator review

If you’re looking for the best of the best wedding coordinator, Sammy is your girl! I hired her for a day of coordinator and we began working together 6 weeks out from my wedding day. She was very professional, flexible, and organized. Sammy listened to my vision and was able to help me bring it to life. The actual day of my wedding, everything went perfectly without any hiccups! Sammy and I worked on a timeline and it couldn’t have turned out better. I am so thankful for her and her husband and would recommend Jackson & June to anyone! Seriously worth my sanity and every penny!

Sent on 04/02/2019