J. Darren Photography Reviews

J. Darren Photography 7
  • AStamp

Amy Stamp · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience

Super easy to work with, super responsive and his portfolio was exactly what we were looking for. A very nice guy with a great personality and I'm looking forward to working with him.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Engagement Session

My fiancé and I were looking for an engagement photographer in the area, and we requested quotes from quite a few photographers. Jeff’s portfolio quality and reasonable price won us over. He was the quickest to respond, and offered great suggestions for location. On the day of the shoot, he was very easygoing and made us feel so comfortable. I was worried that we would look awkward in our photos, as neither of us is used to being in front of the camera. With Jeff’s direction, the shoot was fun, natural, and easy. I was thrilled when I saw our online gallery – the pictures are AMAZING. I can’t wait to use them for our save-the-dates and in our home. If you are looking for a photographer, you cannot go wrong with J. Darren Photography!! Everything about the experience exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Alaskan Wolf

Hannah · Getting married on 04/26/2019

Jeff was great. My fiance hates being in front of the camera, and Jeff made it a bit easier for him, the pictures turned out great! Highly recommend him. My fiance actually hired him for proposal pictures (shock to me lol) We used him for our engagement pictures and plan to use him for our wedding as well.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rios · Married on 11/03/2018

I had an amazing experience

Jeff was extremely professional and attentive to all of our needs. Weddings can be chaotic at times and Jeff knew how to keep our photography schedule on track. He also has a great eye for still shots and I got some really great photos. I also got a mix of Black and white pics.
    I would definitely use him again for other events.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Nova · Married on 09/02/2018

Jeff was the perfect photographer for our intimate wedding. We found him through friends who had a big wedding we attended about a year ago and fell in love with his ability to catch genuine and candid moments. We are IN LOVE with our wedding photos. Our friends and family who weren’t able to attend have all agreed he really captured mine and my husbands essence in our photos. We highly recommend for all special events! Thanks Jeff!!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    J. Darren Photography 8
    J. Darren Photography 9
    J. Darren Photography 10

KATHRYN · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeff Darren Photography did an outstanding job on our daughter's wedding at the Villa de l'Amour in High Point this past May! We are so thrilled with the results! Jeff was present from the beginning with the bride getting dressed, to the very end, when they left with the sparkler sendoff. Jeff's photos were creative, timely, sensitive, emotional....and just beautiful i every respect. He captured so many wonderful memories for us. The difficult part now is choosing which ones to print out, because there are so many good choices. My daughter's wedding was so beautiful and Jeff Darren made it perfect and memorable for a lifetime. THANK YOU Jeff Darren Photography K. Wilt

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Callista

Callista · Married on 05/12/2018

Priceless Memories

When selecting your photographer, you probably aren't thinking about this being the last time certain family members are going to be professionally photographed. That was definitely true for me as my main objective was finding someone that could do a certain kind of photography for our wedding needs within a good budget range. While I'm happy to say that my objectives were fulfilled by choosing J. Darren Photography, I'm happier to say that some of my last moments with my grandmother were captured. Our family never saw her massive stroke coming. Being able to re-live my wedding through the photography and to see her happy, was priceless.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    J. Darren Photography 23
    J. Darren Photography 24
  • brezzy

Breanna · Married on 05/06/2018

Jeff is an amazing photographer! He did a great job with communicating up to the event and making sure to get my must have shots! He also had lots of great ideas for other shots! He is very easy to work with and such a nice man! I couldn't be more pleased! I just got my pictures back from my wedding via his website and I am so in love with the pictures! I cannot wait for the disc to come this week! I cannot say enough about how much I love his pictures! He has a talent! He is also reasonably priced for what he offers, which is a huge plus! Thank you Jeff for helping to make my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    J. Darren Photography 25

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly recommend Jeff! From the start he was super nice and very quick on responses! Very easy to work with and does a great job with making sure everything is covered that you are wanting! We even got our wedding day photos quicker then expected! And they were beautiful, we are so happy with them! We can’t thank Jeff enough for all of his hard work!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

Jeff was amazing to work with. He works with you and makes your wedding photos look amazing. He calls you about a few weeks before the big day to go over the whole day with you in details. You can also give him photos and poses that you would like to do with your wedding party. We were very pleased with our photos and would recommend him to our future friends and family members who are getting married.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Bettina · Married on 04/14/2018

After we had to reschedule and change the location of our wedding with an eight-week notice we had to find a new photographer as well. Based on a referral from a local wedding planner we got in touch with Jeff Darren. He has been very responsive and great to work with from the beginning. He was flexible with the time we booked him for the wedding day and went over the schedule and our must-have photos with us in advance. During the day of the wedding he was awesome guiding us through the wedding party pictures. All reception pictures were beautiful and captured the vibe of the evening perfectly. He was never straight in anyone’s face, so everyone felt comfortable just being themselves. He delivered the pictures faster then expected. We couldn’t have made a better choice for our wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Erin · Married on 03/31/2018

Jeff is the most flexible and amazing photographer you will find. He went on numerous adventures for our wedding including taking paddle boarding, moonlight sand dune escapades and thigh high water photos. He is such a cool guy and his work is fantastic. He has a great eye for perspective photos which is a very hard thing to find. I highly reccomend him. Thank you Jeff!!! We love You!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 12/23/2017

Wonderful photographer!!! :). Very happy with our engagement photos, bridal photos, and wedding day photos!!! Great quality and price. All came out amazing! Jeff is very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend him! :)

Sent on 01/23/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot recommend Jeff highly enough! He was extremely responsive from the get-go and always answered any questions I had right away! He spent an hour+ on the phone with me a couple of weeks before the wedding to nail down day-of timing, to ask if I had any shot preferences, and to answer any questions or concerns I had.

The day of my wedding, he arrived a bit early to get everything scoped out and he was absolutely wonderful the entire day. One of my mom's pet peeves is when a photographer is too distracting at a wedding and she said she never even noticed him all day! His vision for each and every shot was so well thought-out and he beautifully captured every single minute of our day. Any couple would be lucky to have Jeff photograph their wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/22/2017

Jeff is a great photographer who knows some great places to take engagement pictures at. He is great with working with different props, poses, places, and outfit changes! We definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Our experience with J. Darren Photography was excellent from beginning to end. Jeff was fun, laid back, professional, and communicative. I got price quotes from at least 5 other area photographers and he by far offered the best value that fit with our budget without compromising quality or coverage. The images were finished exactly when he said they would be and they are amazing! Jeff is super talented and great to work with--highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Adriana · Married on 09/25/2016

Very reliable, professional.
    Had a great time working with him.
    Takes the time to capture the essence of the day.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/25/2016

I have never worked with a professional photographer until my wedding and I think I literally found the best one. He is so sweet and on top of things. You never don't know what is going on, he never forgets a detail and he never ever misses a meeting. Needless to say, out of all of our vendors he is the only one we 100% trusted and 100% counted on. Definitely will use him for every event in the future. His pictures are absolutely gorgeous. He really takes the tip to get the best shots and to figure out what the couple likes.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

I am beyond impressed with J. Darren Photography - Jeff was awesome! He was extremely professional from start to finish, and knew exactly what to do. Even though our day was insanely hot, he still kept everyone on track and made sure we got the shots that we wanted. We just got our photos back and I love them! They captured our day perfectly. I am definitely happy!

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeff is absolutely amazing! He was extremely flexible with our time and our schedule through the entire process from engagements, to bridals, and to the big day! The pictures came out wonderful, with extremely quick turnaround time. For two people who are not used to having their pictures taken, we felt completely comfortable.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeff was an amazing photographer! He was very easy to work with and his work was top notch. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding photographer! An added bonus also is his pricing! Very reasonable for such quality work!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Selena · Married on 04/30/2016

One of the few things my husband and I wanted to splurge on for our wedding was a great photographer. We were so excited when we found Jeff. He was incredibly accommodating to our needs and full filled everything we ever could have asked for. We had some friends of ours get married a little over a year ago and their photographer was horrendous. Not only was he bad, but they had to wait 6 months to get any of their photos. Because we were married at the beginning of the big wedding season, Jeff was able to get our photos to us within the week. AND THEY WERE SO VERY BEAUTIFUL. He is incredibly talented and an all around great person to work with. He made our day so much more special by making sure he took pictures of everything he possibly could. In the end I wouldn't even say we had to splurge on Jeff, between his wonderful work and such reasonable prices for what you get, I would say we really lucked out in finding him.

Sent on 06/10/2016

I cannot even begin to express what an AMAZING photographer Jeff is. He was very responsive to emails and his personality was so easygoing and sweet. We hired him for both engagement photos and our wedding. During the engagement, he made us feel so comfortable it felt as if a long time friend was photographing us instead of someone we had just met. He put no limit on the time or the number of photos he took and he has such great ideas for pictures. For our wedding, he was there ALL day and not once did we feel like he was in the way. When we received our photos back, there were so many, it took over an hour to get through them all. We cannot believe how much detail he captured and how gorgeous the quality of the pictures were. He caught so many memories that I didn't even notice were going on. It seems like he was everywhere at once. I am so grateful that we had him for our special day. He truly was all we wanted and more. and his price was too good to be true. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

We had a wonderful experience with J. Darren Photography. We had engagement photos done and loved them! We used them for our save the dates as well as for other photographs (and a canvas) around the venue for the wedding. We loved Jeff and thought he was a great fit for us. Jeff photographed our whole wedding day. He was there all day and got some really great shots. I'm organized and had a whole list. He brought the list and checked off each photograph as it was completed. I loved that he got my pinterest inspired shots too. I paid for an additional assistant so that we could photograph two places at once (so worth it!). I loved the assistant and was very happy with Jeff's choice on that. Thank you so much for all of the photographs! We will treasure them for years to come and are so happy you were part of our day :)

Sent on 09/23/2015