J. Darren Photography Reviews

84 | Greensboro, NC

84 Reviews for J. Darren Photography

• Alison

Alison Walton · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Kind, accommodating, and so talented!

We are beyond happy with everything Jeff did for our wedding. He was incredibly understanding with changes we had to make due to COVID19 and so flexible; the day-of was hectic and a little unorganized on our end because we had to re-arrange so much but Jeff just rolled with it and produced some beautiful pictures. He was so nice and helpful! There are some really creative pictures from the wedding that we are in love with. He was able to take a lot a wonderful shots even though we had a very short ceremony with just family. People have been shocked (and impressed) that the photos were taken in a backyard; he utilized the woods beside the house and angled it so that you can't even see the houses around. It made the day feel extra special. I'm so glad Jeff was our photographer and we will definitely be reaching out to him again if any other photography needs come up. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • AStamp

Amy Stamp · Married on 10/10/2020

Great Experience

Words cannot express how impressed we were with Jeff photographing our wedding. Despite all the craziness and the ever changing weather he was beyond patient and amazing. He definitely goes above and beyond for the perfect shot. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for amazing pictures and a kind, professional photographer.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Carine Nenno · Married on 09/05/2020

Fantastic Photographer

My husband and I had booked Jeff for our wedding 09/05/20 where we originally planned for 40 guests. Due to Covid, we had to change everything from the location to number of guests. Jeff was accomodating and changed his entire schedule for us without hesitation. He did an outstanding job. We absolutely love our pictures and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Anne

Anne Marie Wishon · Married on 06/23/2020

Micro Wedding Photographer

Jeff did an awesome job for our micro covid wedding! He paid so much attention to detail and got every single shot I wanted him to - which was a lot! Thank you so much Jeff!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/21/2020

Amazing work! He is just a great person to work with.

Jeff made sure we were comfortable,he is very friendly and made sure to get our ideas and input during and after section. . Jeff did an amazing job in both sections we had with him, our engagement and an after wedding shoot which included my bridals. Due to COVID-19, we had to cancel our beach wedding, so we decided to just get married at the court house and do a photo shoot. Jeff did such a great job and was so patient with my fur baby!! We are very thankful for him!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Mallorie

Mallorie · Married on 04/22/2020

Great to Work With

Jeff was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We did engagement and wedding photos with him and couldn't be more pleased! He kept in contact throughout the process, was organized, and the pictures are just phenomenal! Highly, highly recommend J. Darren Photography.

Sent on 05/01/2020
  • Megan

Megan Supple · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful photos

We hired Jeff for our wedding in Greensboro and have no regrets. Our photographs turned out beautiful! He did a great job capturing each special moment from so many different angles. Jeff was also incredibly responsive and quick to answer any and all of our questions. His photographs will serve as beautiful memories of our special day!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/12/2019

INCREDIBLE!! (We will use Jeff forever)

Jeff is Amazing to work with. He makes you feel super comfortable and can make any location look amazing! He has a great eye for creating a beautiful photo. Jeff did our engagement photos and our wedding last October. Let's just say we will be using Jeff for the rest of our lives... Maternity, newborn, family, etc. Jeff is truly the best and we were blessed to get to work with him!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Alyssa · Married on 09/29/2019

Engagement Session

My fiancé and I were looking for an engagement photographer in the area, and we requested quotes from quite a few photographers. Jeff’s portfolio quality and reasonable price won us over. He was the quickest to respond, and offered great suggestions for location. On the day of the shoot, he was very easygoing and made us feel so comfortable. I was worried that we would look awkward in our photos, as neither of us is used to being in front of the camera. With Jeff’s direction, the shoot was fun, natural, and easy. I was thrilled when I saw our online gallery – the pictures are AMAZING. I can’t wait to use them for our save-the-dates and in our home. If you are looking for a photographer, you cannot go wrong with J. Darren Photography!! Everything about the experience exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely easy to work with!

Jeff was great from start to finish! He is very responsive and super accommodating when scheduling a place and time for engagement photos and payment. He and his assistant did a fantastic job, catching so many candid moments! Never once did I see either of them sit down they were up and moving around getting all angles. We had over 2,000 wedding photos! We are so thankful Jeff understood our vision and executed it! Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Johnson · Married on 08/06/2019

BEAUTIFUL Graduation Pictures!

Jeff is an all around GREAT photographer. I reached out to his to see if he could help with Graduation pictures for my daughter. We wanted something more than the typical school pictures. He was so quick to respond with a "YES". Not only was it exactly what we were looking for, it was such an easy process. I would recommend him to anyone, for any of their photography needs!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Joy

Joy Kolb · Married on 06/07/2019

Total professional

We loved working with Jeff. He's very experienced, so planning things like when to start photos and deciding which photos we wanted him to take was incredibly easy. He was remarkably patient with our family members who were trying to take photos while he worked (sorry about my aunt, Jeff!) and he was flexible enough to work our dog into some shots. Jeff's participation in our wedding was seamless, he was always around, but never in the way or calling attention to himself. Our pictures were beautiful, arrived when promised, and Jeff captured moments that we otherwise would have missed.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing work. Great Eye. Polite and Responsive.

Jeff was great to work with! He was extremely professional and organized. He kept in great contact and was very responsive to emails throughout the planning process. He also met with us in person a couple of time before the wedding. During the ceremony and reception he was very much unnoticeable and out of the way. During our couples portraits he made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. We had a large family and a lot of photos to get through between the ceremony and the reception where our guests were waiting, but he got through them all very quickly, and was super organized. He even got all of the little ones (age infant - 4) to look at the camera at the same time in every photo they were in. He adapted well to our changing schedule as things shifted a lot when the wedding ran behind. He was really great! He has a good eye and captured so many beautiful moments. The day goes by so fast it is really wonderful to have these photos. He has lots of great creative ideas. He was flexible, and polite, and just perfect. We could not have picked a better photographer. It took a while to get our photos back (our wedding was at the beginning of peak season), but they were well worth the wait. We recieved over 1000 lovely photos. Hire him. You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer

We hired Jeff after a wedding photographer we had booked more than 8 months in advance mysteriously vanished just 4 months before the wedding. Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise, as Jeff turned out to be a fantastic choice. As we live in a different state from where we held our wedding, we booked him after two phone calls to discuss his packages and decide on which would be best for us. The package we booked--which was very reasonably-priced compared to most other photographers in the area--included an engagement session, and Jeff was very helpful in suggesting places where we could have the pictures taken. The turn-around for those was lightning-quick, and we were even able to use them in some of our wedding stationary and decor. A few weeks before the wedding, we had another phone call with Jeff to go over the timing of the day; he helped us decide when we needed to arrive at the venue and how to structure the schedule of events so that we would have time to get in all the pictures we wanted. He also made sure to get a list of the portraits we wanted taken. The day of the wedding, Jeff and Hannah, our second shooter, were extremely patient with unexpected delays and took great care to capture all the details of our wedding. Jeff had many ideas for great poses and took care to get all of the portraits we had requested. We received the photos after seven weeks and are overjoyed with how they turned out. Jeff and Hannah captured so many special moments, and we will cherish the photos and the memories they embody for many years to come.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/10/2019

Incredibly Kind and Responsive

He is the kindest and easiest photographer I've worked with! We hired him for our engagement pictures and he took our little ideas and made them so much cooler! He helped us find a venue based on what I pictured for our shoot and emailed me back within a few hours to answer all my questions. I already have family asking about him!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Alaskan Wolf

Hannah · Married on 04/26/2019

Jeff was great. My fiance hates being in front of the camera, and Jeff made it a bit easier for him, the pictures turned out great! Highly recommend him. My fiance actually hired him for proposal pictures (shock to me lol) We used him for our engagement pictures and plan to use him for our wedding as well.

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rios · Married on 11/03/2018

I had an amazing experience

Jeff was extremely professional and attentive to all of our needs. Weddings can be chaotic at times and Jeff knew how to keep our photography schedule on track. He also has a great eye for still shots and I got some really great photos. I also got a mix of Black and white pics.
    I would definitely use him again for other events.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Nova · Married on 09/02/2018

Jeff was the perfect photographer for our intimate wedding. We found him through friends who had a big wedding we attended about a year ago and fell in love with his ability to catch genuine and candid moments. We are IN LOVE with our wedding photos. Our friends and family who weren’t able to attend have all agreed he really captured mine and my husbands essence in our photos. We highly recommend for all special events! Thanks Jeff!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Justin Richardson · Married on 06/10/2018

J Darren Will Take Good Care of You

We hired J Darren Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. He did a great job of putting us at ease in front of the camera, was very responsive to our needs and questions, and established a strong rapport that helped make our wedding day stress-free and a lot of fun. If you're looking for an affordable option with a high degree of integrity and friendliness, J Darren Photography is for you.

Sent on 11/06/2019

KATHRYN · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeff Darren Photography did an outstanding job on our daughter's wedding at the Villa de l'Amour in High Point this past May! We are so thrilled with the results! Jeff was present from the beginning with the bride getting dressed, to the very end, when they left with the sparkler sendoff. Jeff's photos were creative, timely, sensitive, emotional....and just beautiful i every respect. He captured so many wonderful memories for us. The difficult part now is choosing which ones to print out, because there are so many good choices. My daughter's wedding was so beautiful and Jeff Darren made it perfect and memorable for a lifetime. THANK YOU Jeff Darren Photography K. Wilt

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Callista

Callista · Married on 05/12/2018

Priceless Memories

When selecting your photographer, you probably aren't thinking about this being the last time certain family members are going to be professionally photographed. That was definitely true for me as my main objective was finding someone that could do a certain kind of photography for our wedding needs within a good budget range. While I'm happy to say that my objectives were fulfilled by choosing J. Darren Photography, I'm happier to say that some of my last moments with my grandmother were captured. Our family never saw her massive stroke coming. Being able to re-live my wedding through the photography and to see her happy, was priceless.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • brezzy

Breanna · Married on 05/06/2018

Jeff is an amazing photographer! He did a great job with communicating up to the event and making sure to get my must have shots! He also had lots of great ideas for other shots! He is very easy to work with and such a nice man! I couldn't be more pleased! I just got my pictures back from my wedding via his website and I am so in love with the pictures! I cannot wait for the disc to come this week! I cannot say enough about how much I love his pictures! He has a talent! He is also reasonably priced for what he offers, which is a huge plus! Thank you Jeff for helping to make my dream wedding come to life!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly recommend Jeff! From the start he was super nice and very quick on responses! Very easy to work with and does a great job with making sure everything is covered that you are wanting! We even got our wedding day photos quicker then expected! And they were beautiful, we are so happy with them! We can’t thank Jeff enough for all of his hard work!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

Jeff was amazing to work with. He works with you and makes your wedding photos look amazing. He calls you about a few weeks before the big day to go over the whole day with you in details. You can also give him photos and poses that you would like to do with your wedding party. We were very pleased with our photos and would recommend him to our future friends and family members who are getting married.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Bettina · Married on 04/14/2018

After we had to reschedule and change the location of our wedding with an eight-week notice we had to find a new photographer as well. Based on a referral from a local wedding planner we got in touch with Jeff Darren. He has been very responsive and great to work with from the beginning. He was flexible with the time we booked him for the wedding day and went over the schedule and our must-have photos with us in advance. During the day of the wedding he was awesome guiding us through the wedding party pictures. All reception pictures were beautiful and captured the vibe of the evening perfectly. He was never straight in anyone’s face, so everyone felt comfortable just being themselves. He delivered the pictures faster then expected. We couldn’t have made a better choice for our wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/10/2018