IWP Photography & Video Reviews

9 | Raleigh, NC

9 Reviews for IWP Photography & Video

Julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Tesh and Mica were absolutely amazing at our wedding. They paid attention to the little details and gave us space to enjoy ourselves while staying present the whole time. I loved having such a talented artist there to capture one of the best days of my life. I highly recommend IWP Photography!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 11/23/2016

They clearly listen and strive to capture the images you want.

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • KeynDD

Keyana · Married on 09/21/2013

We just love Mica and Tesh!!! We were sold on Mica (we met Mica first) from day one, she has an awesome bubbly personality. They are an awesome team who photographs very well. They capture your moment like none other. We loved the fact that they were very flexible and showed a true passion for photography. This is not just a hobby for them but a passion! They werent just trying to get our money but actually cared about what we wanted. They are not your normal mediocre photographers. The turn around time for our photos has definitely met our expectations. All the shots that were taken of us are wonderful and it was hard trying to choose which ones were our favorites. Best Wishes to IWP Photography and Video!! We know nothing but success will come your way!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Andy · Married on 05/26/2013

Tesh was easy to work with and professional. He took so many amazing photos that the only hard part is down selecting to fit some in a photo album. Great service and value, with all of the Ceremony and Reception high res digital copies provided on CDs.

Sent on 07/15/2013

I recommend IWP to ALL brides out there! IWP is so easy to work with! For brides, its hard to find "easy". Tesh was wonderful and helped us with the wedding in more ways than just photographing it. Needless to say the photographs were amazing! Thank you for helping our big day be a success!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2011

As a guy, I really didn't care about any wedding photos. I didn't understand all the fuss and why it was important. I thought it was merely something that women were into and that I better oblige or else. I just wanted to get it over with and get to the bar. I expected the photography to be a lot like work. Stand here. Look there. Smile this way. IWP wasn't anything close to that. I'd say 90% of the time I had no idea my bride and I were being photographed. Yes, IWP made it that simple. IWP took great pics of my grandparents, other family members, and friends. The pics IWP took were all natural and not boring, staged photographs. It's easy to understand IWP doesn't take photos to just make a photo album--the pics IWP takes are meant to tell a story...and the photos friom my wedding do tell a story. Not a story about a wedding but a story about the people at the wedding. The people make it a special day. IWP captured every bit of that in the form of fantastic photos.

Please choose IWP as your photographer for any event. I guarantee they'll create a story for you and your loved ones.

Thanks, IWP.

--Jordan

Sent on 01/23/2013

Carrie · Married on 07/02/2011

Mica and Tesh were amazing! Such sweet people too! Our wedding ended up running very late due to the groom having trouble getting there. So they ended up staying til 3am and no extra charge might I add!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2007

We were very very pleased with our wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/27/2013

3.8
      3.5

Used them for my wedding. They were nice and overall pleased with the work. We did see more creative shots during his pitch than what we got for our wedding, which was unfortunate, but overall fine. Also don't like that his website has all our wedding photos available to everyone.

Sent on 12/22/2014

IWP Photography & Video's reply:

Dear Private User: Thank you for choosing us for your wedding. We give 100% to every couple. We bring the same level of service, quality and creativity to every wedding we capture. We also stay flexible to changing timelines, additional hours and items that are not even part of the contracts. We appreciate you taking time to write the review and share your feedback. We wish you had communicated your specific concern about your photos being available on our website. We provide password protected online galleries if that is part of our contract (as most professional photographers do). We will be glad to remove your image galleries or other images which we may have used as part of our portfolio and request that you appropriately change/ remove that part of the review as it is misleading. We thank you and look forward to hearing from you. - Tesh & Mica Parekh