iWed Cinema Photography Reviews

104 | Charlotte, NC

104 Reviews for iWed Cinema Photography

Keterina Destiny · Married on 10/11/2014

I felt so at ease when she was taking my photos. Her friendly and relaxed vibe made me feel comfortable. And the photos..........I there wasn't even one bad shot. She made me look like a model :) thank you Jinnellys for making me look and feel fabulous on my special day! Anyone would be lucky to have such a competent, experienced and most of all warm and helpful person at their wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 09/27/2014

We absolutely LOVE our wedding pictures. Jinnellys truly captured our entire day perfectly! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/12/2014

I was so emotional and nervous about my wedding. All I wanted was for the day to go well and decent pictures that documented the most important day of my life, instead what I got was magazine style and art gallery equivalent images that were stunning. I looked like a superstar in all my photos, not to mention I was treated like one from the time we got engaged till the last moment on my wedding day. My experience was astounding and I know now that iWed Cinema will be in my life for a long time. As long as there are important moments in my life to capture, they will be there.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Minerva · Married on 04/29/2014

Jinnellys and her team captured every moment at our wedding, we were even surprised the special shots they got when we didn't know there was a camera around. They are amazing photographers and so wonderful to work with. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Destiny · Married on 04/26/2014

Jinnellys is a wonderful photographer. We did both our engagement session and our wedding with her. She is fun and easy going and she makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Her pricing is very fair and her photos are beautiful. Our wedding day was hectic, as they all are, but Jinnellys kept everyone on track and she captured the most stunning photos of our big day. From the first look shots to the details shots to the main party, we loved everything. We are so pleased we used Jinnellys and would recommend her to any bride or anyone looking for a wonderful and thoughtful photographer.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Navea · Married on 04/20/2014

As soon as I got our proofs I emailed them to my mom and she called me about 2 hrs. later crying because she loved them so much. We were so lucky to have found Jinnellys and she will definitely get all of my referrals!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Rita · Married on 04/17/2014

Thanks, Jinnellys as you help create a treasure full of vivid and heartfelt memories with your amazing pictures. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Anaya · Married on 04/12/2014

Jinnellys and her assistant were amazing at our wedding! They were very accommodating, professional, and easy to talk to and work with. They guided us through our day. Jinnellys has an amazing ability to capture the emotions of the subject and of the event. I felt very comfortable with her throughout the process. She was so prompt in getting back to you. We enjoyed working with her and we were so thrilled to see our final pictures. Looking at them make us re-live our magical night and the emotions that went with it. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for our wedding. She was able to accomplish everything that we wanted and she did not waste any time as we only had her for a few hours. She was quick but knew exactly what she was doing. We made an excellent choice and are extremely happy with her services.

Sent on 05/10/2014

Hunter · Married on 04/05/2014

Jinnellys’ quick to respond to all my inquiries. She's full of suggestions to my ideas, sweet and very helpful. Jinnellys and her team are so easy to work with that we had so much fun during our engagement shoot. Very spontaneous and the photos came out very natural. On our wedding day, she guided us through everything and she was very professional about it. I hardly noticed them during the whole event . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Lizzy · Married on 04/04/2014

Jinnellys is an amazing photographer!!! She photographed our engagement session and wedding ceremony/reception. Not only is her work amazing but she is very professional and we would definitely recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Hannah · Married on 03/28/2014

The finished photographs also exceeded my expectations. Jinnellys was meticulous in ensuring that each picture looked perfect and I was so so so impressed!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Annabelle · Married on 03/22/2014

I knew before I hired her that Jinnellys was easy to work with and extremely talented because I had witnessed it when my sister got married 6 years before. But until I experienced it first-hand I didn't really get it. It was so nice to have someone you could count on to capture that most important day of your life and to know without question that the pictures would be beautiful. She just understands how to put people at ease and get natural shots. Without question, I would recommend Jinnellys, once you meet her you will understand why she is such a great choice.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Joshua · Married on 03/16/2014

Where do I begin? I will try not to make this too long. Here are a few reasons I know I made the right choice:

1-I am not very photogenic, and my husband hates having his photos taken, yet we love all of our photos, we look likes superstars
    2-I got my pictures back in less than two weeks
    3-The photographers are fun and flexible, and Jinnellys’ energy will be a great addition to your wedding day
    4-The albums are phenomenally beautiful
    5-The team at iWed Cinema really takes care of you even after the wedding
    6-Their photos are art work and masterpieces

Those are my top reasons. We are so glad to have made the right decision.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Hunter · Married on 03/15/2014

For my son's wedding Jinnellys and all the staff of iWed Cinema Photography were professional, respectful, and committed to make the day fun and memorable for the bride and groom and all who attended. It is difficult to put in the words the positive atmosphere that Jinnellys creates for the traditional posed pictures for weddings or the seamless way she and her team capture the party pictures. However the affect can be seen in the pictures she takes. The pictures feel like close warm family moments. The natural warmth and love that are the best of a family is what you see and feel when looking at her pictures. What is most important to me however is how happy my son and his new wife are with the pictures of their special day

Maria · Married on 03/09/2014

My Husband and I knew from the moment we both click on iWed Cinemas website that they would be the one to take our wedding pictures. To make a long story short it was in Gods plans. The photographers not only made us feel so comfortable, they were funny,very passionate and very on time!!! They were very organized and the pictures didn’t look programed they were natural, beautiful and magical!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is going to get married or even take engagement photos!! Excellent Job!!

Renee · Married on 03/08/2014

We looked at hundreds of photographers for our wedding before we decided to go with iWed Cinema Photography. It is the best decision we could have made. Jinellys is extremely professional and experienced. She is an amazingly talented photographer which is obvious when you look at her portfolio, but she is also very skilled when it comes to weddings. I laugh because she basically ran the show and we are forever grateful for that

Elliana · Married on 03/02/2014

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We love our photos and had a blast taking them on our wedding day. I didn’t see that coming. In the middle of such a chaotic day you made the shoot fun and exciting. We love our photos, and are so very very thankful.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Kyle · Married on 03/01/2014

Jinnellys was amazing! She and her team did a great job capturing all the great moments of the evening. They knew who people were, what we wanted, they were never in anyone’s' way, and they were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone, she was fabulous!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 02/22/2014

We all have those moments when we are captured the best in pictures. We also all know that some people take the best pictures of us... they are able to capture the moment beautifully. Now imagine a photographer who is able to capture all the best moments all the time. Sounds unbelievable... I would have agreed with you on my wedding day but after seeing the photos I am now a believer.

In 50 years when I'm old and wrinkly it will be great to have these photos to remind me of a younger life, a life started anew with my wife, a life where every moment captured was bliss.

Jenny · Married on 02/21/2014

iWed Cinema covered our engagement photos and our wedding, now and most recently my maternity photos. They have been in our lives now for over six years and we use them for all of our life’s most important moments. We will be using them for years to come.

Mila · Married on 02/15/2014

Jinnellys was an amazing part of our wedding. She was very nice to work with and the results were outstanding. She has a great eye and captured so many perfect moments. She put us at ease and we actually had a fun time during the photography. Her turnaround time was very quick and we were very pleased with her photos. I recommend her highly!

Alexis · Married on 02/14/2014

Jinnellys is such wonderful photographer and so friendly. We love her work and her undying passion she has in her photography. She is beyond your standard wedding photographer, viewing it much more as an art form and as a way of communicating relationships. Those are the kind of memories we will have forever to look back on! I highly recommend iWed Cinema Photography.

Heather · Married on 02/08/2014

We were impressed with the photos and the photographers at iWed Cinema, but most of all with their customer service, the way they took care of us from engagement all the way down to after the honeymoon has been what has touched me the most. Thanks for being so attentive.

Nora · Married on 02/02/2014

Words cannot express how happy I am that I chose Jinnellys as my wedding photographer. From the moment I met her, we just clicked and I didn't need to meet with anyone else. She has a wonderfully warm and friendly presence and her work is just outstanding.. My photos are just so original and beautiful. Jinnellys captured moments that I was not even aware of and are so special. If you are looking for cookie cutter pics, she is not for you. Jinnellys's photos are natural, organic and candid. She truly captured the love, fun and happiness of each and every person at my wedding. Jinnellys shot my engagement shoot as well and I have a huge collection of outstanding photographs. She is easy to work with, extremely reliable, all of my guests raved about how lovely she is and most importantly the most professional and talented photographer! I would highly recommend Jinnellys and I am so very thankful that someone so wonderful was a part of my beautiful day!

Sarah · Married on 02/01/2014

Utterly amazing photos. Great photographers, worth every dime. I am so glad I hired them but even more ecstatic that I love my wedding photos. I made the right choice.