62 Reviews for Ivy House Weddings

Outside Cake (1)
Plated (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)

We went and toured the Ivy House venue and booked it the same day. We absolutely loved it! It's a beautiful room in a good location. The hosts we're so nice and helpful! The venue had everything we needed and more. Getting this venue was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We had a beautiful day and it was worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up

I am so pleased that I chose Ivy House Weddings for my wedding venue. The experience was incredible, both due to the absolute beauty of the building and the attentiveness of the staff. I appreciated the opportunity to meet with a wedding planner before my big day so that we could talk about how I wanted to customize the room (and there was plenty to customize--different centerpieces, colors, table/chair set up, etc.). The staff during the event were wonderful! They kept everything going smoothly and politely approached members of the bridal party multiple times throughout the night to ensure that everything was being done to our satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this venue!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I loved this venue. As soon as we came and looked at this place we knew we wanted to have our reception there. Perfect for couples getting married in Salt Lake, we literally left the temple and went to the venue and then after the send-off we just went down the street to a hotel, it is a perfect location for a reception! And the staff is so nice and helpful and want to help you get the room looking just like you would like. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/29/17, 1 Review
4.7

I was recently married in December and I could not recommend a better place. The people there were more than helpful and easy to work with. There was so many things provided that is was an easy set up for the wedding and an easy clean up as well. The place is beautiful and I highly recommend it for any wedding!

Profile Picture Analicia, 12/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking

Wow! This venue is perfect for celebrating a wedding! Everyone who attended loved the way the that the venue looked and its amenities! Also, the staff and wedding planners are very responsive and helpful. 100% suggested!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Parking, Indoor
4.7

My husband and I were blown away by the service and beauty of the Ivy House. The staff was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, the location lovely, and the night perfect. We have no regrets over the Ivy House and would use them again in the future. Thank you for making our reception flow so seamlessly and sharing in our wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They did everything in their power to make sure our night was exactly how we wanted it!

Profile Picture Kylie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. The staff were very respectful of our wishes for the event. They offered all the help we need and didn't try to push us into anything. During the event they would offer kind reminders on the schedule, but were willing to be flexible when we decided to break from the schedule we had previously decided on. They provided all the necessary equipment for a dj, pianist, and an engagement video/slideshow. The venue itself is so beautiful, inside and out. It's extremely elegant and the greenery and brick outside offer kind of a rustic urban fusion.

Profile Picture BRIAN, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Loved the venue and all the accommodations!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

We loved having our reception at the Ivy House! Jenny, the event coordinator was kind, full of ideas and quite patient with us. It's a beautiful facility with tons of available space for parking (especially since it's in more of the DownTown area). We didn't have to set up or take down anything-we just had to show up! Good service all around.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Ivy House was the perfect venue for our son's wedding. The price was good and included tablecloths and your choice of centerpieces. We added fresh flowers around and some of our own personal touches and it was beautiful. Catering with Utah Celebrations was perfect and added to the success of the evening.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were so happy with our experience at Ivy House. Jenny was amazing to work with!! She literally made our vision of a perfect night come true! Every detail we discussed with her over the previous 3 months was remembered and carried out to perfection. In fact, when I arrived at the event, Jenny was already there and everything had been set-up. We only had to add a few personal effects. It was absolutely beautiful!! All of the staff was amazing and wonderful to work with! They kept busy all night making sure everything was running smoothly. I couldn't have been happier!! I have 5 daughters and I will definitely use Ivy House for future weddings!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I did my reception here and it was so perfect, worry free and gorgeous!! The staff was incredibly helpful and had the best suggestions and ideas- I loved that I didn't have to put much effort into planning a wonderful evening!!

Profile Picture Joy, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had my reception here and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This place had everything I could have ever wanted, and the staff was so friendly and so very helpful! I absolutely loved the fireplace, the balcony that I got to throw my bouquet off of, and how everything was set up in a timely manner! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/15/17, 1 Review
4.7

Awesome venue that was able to help us set up a wonderful reception. Kind staff, able to work with us and help us make the night stress-free and fun.

Profile Picture User7718241, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Venue includes the extras from sparklers to table decorations, real lit candles and cake accessories. Jenny is very helpful!

Profile Picture User7503816, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at the Ivy house and the whole evening was flawless! The flow of the room moved perfectly and the staff were so helpful throughout the whole process from the planning stages clear up through the reception. And the Ivy House itself is just stunning! The ambiance is very romantic and the dance floor made for a fun way to wrap up our evening. They even provided a sparkler send off! I would recommend them again and again! Thanks, Ivy House!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/20/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Glassware, Linens

My sister's reception was at the The Ivy House. It is beautiful and has a great ambiance. Indoor and outdoor photos turned out incredible! Staff was efficient, accommodating, and polite. No hassles or mishaps. Ample parking space! Reception was a success!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married on August 20, 2016. We had looked into several options for our reception, but we were very impressed with the beautiful space at Ivy House. The beams and the decor are very modern but also very classic! When we visited Ivy House, we knew that it was the place to have our reception. We had a wonderful experience working with Ivy House. Jenny contacted us early on in our planning stages to help us get the ball rolling. She considered every possible detail months in advance and gave us suggestions on how to continue planning from here.

The day of the wedding went off without a hitch because Jenny had considered every detail and was very flexible. The other staff were incredibly helpful and complimentary about our wedding.

If you are looking for a beautiful space for your wedding day, please consider Ivy House.

Profile Picture Jacob, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Ivy House is a gorgeous venue for a reception! It is very tastefully decorated and has a beautiful garden out front for photos. In addition, the staff is incredibly helpful in planning and in making the reception go smoothly!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/5/16, 1 Review
4.2

The reception hall at Ivy House is beautiful! We got lots of compliments on the venue from our guests. We enjoyed that the facility had a lot of existing decoration -- we only had to add a few touches of our own. Since the reception hall is connected to the store, the store restrooms are used for events. This was a little weird, but not a big deal. Staff was very friendly and easy to work with. As a gay couple, you never know how well different venues or vendors will work with you. We were treated with respect and equal regard throughout the process. Everything was quick and painless, from the initial tour to the day of the wedding. We would definitely recommend giving it a look!

Profile Picture User6423552, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I did not know how to plan a wedding at all.. We didn't know where to start, what we needed to get done, and all the small details. Our event coordinator, Jenny Kruger, did an amazing job. Every time we had a question, she responded right away. Every time we wanted to meet with her, she would set up a day to meet within the next couple days, which was really great! She walked us through all the little details and our wedding could not have been any more perfect!!! Thank you Ivy House :)

Profile Picture Claudia, 6/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Ivy House was everything we could have wanted in a wedding venue -- beautiful, accommodating, and affordable. Our event planner, Jenny Schreyer, was so patient with our many questions. She provided a great recommendation for a DJ, met with us on multiple occasions before our wedding, and made sure that things ran smoothly on our big day. We cannot recommend Ivy House highly enough!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have been happier with my experience at the Ivy House. Jenny (my wedding coordinator) was so attentive, responded to all of my emails and questions and made my special day everything I hoped it would be. If you are looking for a wedding venue, the Ivy House is the place to go! They took care of everything from set up to clean up and made sure everything ran on schedule exactly how I wanted it to go. Not only were they very professional and responsive to all of my requests, but the venue is a fantastic value for your money. Would recommend to my best friend!

Profile Picture Brynna, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

We had my daughter's wedding reception at Ivy House and were very impressed. The venue has a classy feel with its art-lined walls, tall ceiling, and chandeliers. You can bring your own caterer, but we choose one suggested by Ivy House since we live out of state and needed to rely on recommendations. The hostesses attended to every detail so we could enjoy the reception (they even packed a bag of reception food for the newlyweds to take with them as they left, knowing they probably didn't get a chance to taste anything).

Profile Picture User6693568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review