200 North Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84103 Map · Phone number

About McCune Mansion

The McCune Mansion provides an impressive venue for weddings and receptions. We are located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. When you book the McCune Mansion you will enjoy three floors of incredible beauty as well as elegant gardens. We also specialized in numerous types of events such as business meetings, executive board meetings and corporate events. This unique venue and historic treasure, will create an elegant wedding or stunning professional atmosphere. From menu planning to the day of your event, we will take care of you! Invite your guests to linger and dream, everyone will be talking about your event for years to come!

Follow McCune Mansion on

scenemakers052
saltlakecitytemplemccunemansionweddingphotographer

2 Reviews for McCune Mansion

Katy · Married on 10/08/2011

Gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. This venue took my breath away when I first saw it. It fit in perfectly with the elegant fall theme I was trying to pull off. The really great thing about this place is when you book it, you get the entire mansion for your wedding. So many other venues out there will have 3 or 4 weddings going on at once. I didn't want that so McCune was perfect. Shawn, the director, is absolutely amazing to work with. He was really flexible and always responded to my questions quickly. I could not have pulled off the wedding day without his help. The entire day he ran around making sure everyone and everything was in place where it should be and that everything was running smoothly. He is very professional. Valet parking is included with the rental price, which is a really nice touch for your guests.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Corrin · Married on 01/04/2012

1.2
      2.5
      2.5
      0.5

Went for a walk through and felt like i was pulling teeth to get answers and good customer service. The Secretary did the walk through and she didn't know any of the answers and was very unaccomidating. When we mentioned there would be kids (about ten) at the wedding and reception, and we would hire someone to watch them, they said that might be a problem. Asked for a pamplet about what their catering options and they said they didn't have one and they "guess they could email something" I never got the email, and when I finally got ahold of Shawn, he said he would send me a quote, and I am still waiting.... two and a half weeks later. This mansion is GORGEOUS. But if you want to babysit your vendor, and don't mind terrible customer service, then go for it.

Sent on 01/31/2012

McCune Mansion's reply:

It absolutely breaks our hearts that this was your experience! We will only work to make up for this experience (we recognize we cannot undo this sad experience) We are so sorry! Sorry this is so late in coming.

McCune Mansion FAQ