48 Reviews for It's Your Party Events

Destination (2)
Religious (2)
Cultural (1)
42 It's Your Party Events Reviews

Myrna is an outstanding planner. Have hired her a number of times and I'm always SO impressed. From decor selections to timeline and coordination between all the vendors, Myrna makes it so easy for me and my guests have an amazzzing time. My daughter is extremely happy with her wedding, and I'm sure we'll hire her for our next event!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Myrna Swire was a pleasure to work with. She was extremely organized and went above and beyond to implement my thoughts and ideas. She followed through on every facet of my event and the party went off without a hitch. She brought everything together and all we had to do was enjoy ourselves!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Myrna is the BEST!! So understanding and patient with all of my neurosis/anxiety prior to the big day! I am based in NY and planning the wedding with her in FL made everything run so smoothly and glitch free. We communicated almost daily for 4 months and was always there quickly to answer any question I may have had, She executed all of my ideas flawlessly and brought some great vendors along with her, couldn't have done it without her and am eternally grateful. Highly recommend Myrna to plan any event you maybe having!

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Words cannot express my graditude to Myrna who planned and created my dream wedding. The evening would not have come together without her. I was skeptical at first about hiring a "wedding planner" because I thought I could do it myself...but I was wrong. Myrna has every detailed covered down to the napkins for the reception. She is very thorough and accountable. She made the planning process easy and stress free and very flexible given my crazy work schedule. Myrna is hands down the best and I highly recommend her. If you don't want to be stressed about your wedding, which I know sounds taboo, Myrna will make it happen!!

Profile Picture Stylianee, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She is great and help in every little thing
keeping you less stress.
nothing is impossible for her and very calm

Profile Picture User7486178, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jarrod and I would like to send a enormous thank you for making our day a dream come true. I had envision this day since I was a little girl and to finally to have my grand day and have all my dreams come true is spectacular. Our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful and well executed the wedding was put together. Our guests were so astonish with how the floral and decoration look so exquisite, the music was warm and heart pumping, and the food and service was impeccable. Many of my guests were also flabbergast of how beautiful our engagement photos looked. Our wedding was so beautiful. I was told it should have been featured in a magazine or on TV show. Guests unable to sop raving about our wedding, funny enough Jarrod too couldn't stop talking about our wedding on our honeymoon LOL. He was so impress of the organization and details that went into planning the wedding that he could not stop thanking my mother and I for putting so much time and energy into working with you all to make our wedding so memorable.

Once again we are sincerely thankful for having such a great team to work with on our special day. This day is not only a day for us to remember but also a day we were bless to have worked with such a wonderful group of people.

God bless,
Joy and Jarrod

Profile Picture Joy, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Words can't begin to express how wonderful everything was at my wedding a couple of weeks ago!! The planning process was so smooth and every question, phone call, email and text was answered quickly and so kindly.
The venue was more beautiful than I had ever even considered it could be!!! I truly couldn't have dreamt of something better. There were no hiccups and no request went unanswered!!! Everyone kept telling me how great everything was and how much fun they had!!!! I am forever in gratitude to Myrna for all her help, she truly made the night epic and unforgettable!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User6736919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I found Myrna I was lost didn't know what to do and where to go. She was for me my left and right arm. Gave me direction on everything all the time and heard me when I needed to cry. Planning your big day its so stressful and if you think nothing else will go wrong, believe me it will, but Myrna made it easier and helped me like my best friend. Finding a wedding planner that fits your needs and match with your personality it's very important, to me Myrna was that person. She was there for me from the beginning to the end. I would do it all over again, with her help of course lol.

Having her there at the wedding made me relax because she could, and did, resolve any issues so I did not have to.

A lot of value for the price and worth every penny!

Thank you so much Myrna for giving us what we need on our big day.

Katia & Shayne Epstein
02-07-2016

Profile Picture Katia, 2/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality!! Your hard work, dedication, attention to detail and wonderful vendor relationships made our special day a lasting and unforgettable experience!
You are an amazing wedding coordinator and it was great working with you.

Profile Picture Tarajee and David, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

i just want to thank Myrna for all of the fantastic work that she did. Everything was absolutely beautiful and very well organized. the setting, the flowers, the music and the food was very tasty. Thank you for your effort, all our guests were very impressed and we all had a wonderful time.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Everything went smoothly. The vendors Myrna recommended were stellar and cost effective.

Profile Picture User4592806, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's your Party events was an amazing party planning event company. Myrna is amazing at what she does and will make your dream wedding plan come true.

Profile Picture Jenny and Brian, 4/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Myrna was amazing! Everything was planned perfectly - we had ZERO stress on wedding day!

Profile Picture Julian, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have to give kudos to Myrna!!!! From helping with invitations to the wedding, everything was beautiful. She went above and beyond what I expected. All the vendors were notified and everything went according to plan. The "first reveal" she suggested to my daughter was perfection. So happy with every detail. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Hope, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Myrna and her team helped us create a beautiful wedding. Every detail was planned based on my style and what I visioned my dream wedding day to be. My planner helped me along the way From the very beginning, choosing invitations, overlays, flower arrangements, transportation service, Dj, anything you could need for your wedding (and believe me, there are so many things, you will be like "oh I didn't think of that"). She even got us better prices on many vendor services as well. One of the most important things, she created the "day of timeline".. She created it, coordinated with all vendors, and made our day stress free and flawless. If you are wondering if you should get a planner or not, just do it! You will be glad you did.

Profile Picture Jaime, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I just got married a couple of weeks ago at The Cruz Building in Coconut Grove, and I had the wedding of my dreams! It honestly would NOT have been possible if it was not for Myrna! She helped bring my vision to life and was able to put together a wedding that went far beyond my expectations.

All her vendors were amazing; top notch quality work from every single one of them. Myrna, herself, was such a pleasure to work with as well. She is very organized, understanding and easy to talk to, and she is so easy to reach. If I ever had a concern, I was able to either email her or give her a call and got a response from her right away.

The day of was perfect! It went smoothly with no mess ups, thanks to her guidance. Food, flowers, and music were spectacular! All my guests couldn't stop telling me afterwards that it had been the best wedding they've ever been to.

I am so so so so forever grateful and blessed to have had Myrna as my wedding planner and would highly recommend her to anyone in a heart beat!

Profile Picture User4162823, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's Your Party Events was by far the best decision we made planning our wedding. Myrna was so helpful with everything, and she took the event far beyond anything we could have imagined. Everything was perfect, and we could never have had half the wedding without Myrna and her expert team of vendors. If you're getting married anywhere in South Florida, you should call Myrna at It's Your Party. It will be the best decision you'll make.

Profile Picture Julian, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Myrna did an outstanding job all categories. She went out of her way to make the wedding planning process as smooth as possible,and to make it a perfect wedding, especially with the death of my wife 2/12 months before the wedding.

Profile Picture James, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

July 6 was my granddaughter's wedding and it was perfection from start to finish. I had comments from guests who said there was not one thing they would have changed. This was all due to my wonderful wedding planner, ItsYourParty and its fabulous Myrna who arranged everything. She is not only my wedding planner but because of her wonderful help and kindness, has become my friend. Beatrice Block

Profile Picture BEATRICE, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Myrna u r the best! It was great working with u! U helped us with everything!! Thank u so much again!

Profile Picture User3358152, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the best experience with Myrna Swire from Its Your Party and would highly recommend her as she went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing! If you are questioning getting a wedding planner my advice to you is definitely get one. I wasn’t sure if I “needed” one when I got engaged but I am so happy I choose to go with Myrna! Remember this is one of the biggest days of your life. You don’t want to have a vendor who doesn’t show up, major crisis for you to deal with, etc. (I have heard lot’s of wedding had horror stories). You will want to relax and enjoy every second of the day because it goes by so fast. Myrna made my wedding day everything I ever wanted and more! She helped me every step of the way including choosing a venue, wording my invitations, proving vendor options and booking them. Every vendor Myrna recommended was amazing. However, most importantly she made sure the day went by smoothly so I didn’t have to worry about anything but having fun. We have had many guest tell us our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. I will absolutely use Its Your Party for any big events I do in the future.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything went so well. It's Your Party was a lifesaver because the venue did not allow us to begin set up until a couple hours before. Myrna and her assistant took care of the entire set up. Everything was perfect. We could not have had such a fun, lovely, and on time event without all of Myrna's hard work. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

"It's Your Party" team and particularly Myrna put on a beautiful wedding from beginning to end it was perfect at the Boca Raton Resort. Myrna was especially accommodating and extremely timely in planning as it came down to the wire - she was also an absolute cheer at the event itself. Very professional and highly recommended I can almost say Myrna had a third ear she was beyond responsive to every detail from several parties involved!!

Profile Picture Ghida, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Flying over seas to plan my son's wedding in a city I never lived in was not usual or an easy task. Myrna Swire made it for me familiar, easy and smooth. She understood what is needed to make true what I imagined my son's wedding would be. She guided me through every single detail which lifted the wedding to its great joyful and elegant night... Thank you Myrna Swire for being professional and committed by what you offer.

Finally, I still have two weddings to enjoy planning so wherever those expected weddings may take place I will make sure to seek Myrna's efforts...:)

Profile Picture khatoun, 6/1/13, 1 Review