It's a Shore Thing Reviews

100 Reviews for It's a Shore Thing

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2014

Jennifer Lewis is one of the warmest and dedicated professionals I have known. I couldn't recommend her company more. We ended up picking probably the worst, most unprofessional venue and catering company, and Jen was able to make everything turn out perfectly, regardless of the situation. I honestly don't know if our wedding would have turned out at all if it wasn't for her.
    She went out of her way to accommodate us on our wedding day with her team, and I couldn't have asked for better support. This is the best money you will spend in your entire wedding budget.
    Thanks again Jen, we appreciate you.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Leeta · Married on 05/03/2014

Where to begin? I always dreamed of a beautiful wedding in Florida, problem was, I live in Texas. That's where It's A Shore Thing came into the picture. From the beginning of the process I knew we were in great hands with Jen! She always took time to walk me through each step of the wedding planning process, and her advice about quality vendors was invaluable. We simply would not have been able to have the wedding of our dreams without their help! Countless guests told us what a great time they had, and how perfectly planned the whole event seemed to be. Everyone in the family knew we could truly relax and enjoy the day without having to worry about anything, which is exactly the reason to get a planner in the first place! Truly worth every penny. Thanks It's A Shore Thing! -The Batlles

Sent on 08/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2014

Besides say yes to my now husband when he proposed, choosing It's A Shore Thing to handle all the details of the wedding and plan an amazing event was the best decision we could have made. Jen2 didn't miss a single thing, she kept me calm, and I knew our big day was being handled by the most professional and amazing team!! Highly recommend It's A Shore Thing to any bride getting married in 30A/Destin!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Susan · Married on 04/12/2014

We used Jen Fisher of It's a Shore Thing to plan our daughter's wedding in Rosemary Beach. Hiring Jen was the best decision we made. Within days we located venues and hired a caterer, designer, photographer and make-up and hair artists. Jen provided choices of vendors and her opinion of the pluses and minuses of each vendor. She also helped allocate our budget based on our priorities. Every vendor we chose from her recommendations was excellent. Better yet, Jen diffused the very few stressful moments we had in the planning process.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Every detail was handled and all we had to do was enjoy the moment! The wedding and reception were all we could have hoped for and more. Many thanks to Jen and It's a Shore Thing!

Sent on 04/17/2014

My husband and I planned our wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL in only 4 months, and we couldn't have done it without Arden's help from It's a Shore Thing. We live in Nashville, so planning a wedding long distance seemed daunting, but she took away so much of the stress. Arden set up for me to meet with and pick out all of my vendors in one weekend. She was always accessible to email or call with questions or concerns, and her advice was so helpful. The weekend of our wedding Arden took care of everything and made sure things ran smoothly. I can't thank her enough for everything she did!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Taylor · Married on 10/19/2013

There aren't enough words to describe how amazing it was to work with It's a Shore Thing. From the moment my wife (!!) and I contacted them nearly twenty months before our Rosemary Beach wedding, we knew working with these amazing women was going to be truly wonderful. Working with Jen2 made planning our wedding a truly fun experience, and we were able to really enjoy our engagement. From the get-go {over a year-and-a-half before our wedding}, Jen went out of her way to make the planning process {from booking vendors to helping whittle down the guest list} easy. Ashley and I were only able to come down to Florida twice - and only for short visits - in the planning process, and each time, Jen made sure we could maximize that time. She planned meetings with vendors and made awesome itineraries to boot. When we realized we needed to explore a different option, she made all of that work seamlessly while we got to soak in some extra time on the beach. We had the advice of a true professional who helped and guided us with the heart of a true friend. It was wonderful to work with someone we knew was thrilled for us, excited for our wedding, and cared about the experience we had - both in the process of planning and on our wedding day. Jen's talent, patience, and kindness were reflected in every email we exchanged, every phone conference we had, and every text back and forth between us. She developed a relationship with us that allowed us to trust her completely. That trust is what allowed us to enjoy our day and know that every crazy detail/request/question we threw at her would be handled perfectly. So, at the end of the day, we got to enjoy our wedding day and soak in every amazing detail and relish in the love all around us without worrying about vendors or guests or decor. The day was truly perfect, and we can not recommend It’s a Shore Thing enough. XOXOXO

Sent on 11/14/2013

Courtenay · Married on 10/12/2013

We could not have been more pleased with our Seaside wedding planned by It's a Shore Thing. Not only did they keep us on track in regards to our timeline, but they provided invaluable guidance on everything from our vendors, to location, to every small and minute detail of our special day. I would highly recommend working with It's a Shore Thing. We are so grateful to them for all they helped us coordinate.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Arden from It's a Shore Thing was wonderful. We loved them and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Rosie · Married on 09/14/2013

It's a "Shore" Thing made magic happen at my daughter's wedding. They handled every detail and did not miss a single thing from start to finish. They were great to work with and always answered me back immediately with any questions or concerns I had. They were very professional at all times. They allowed me to enjoy the evening with my family and friends and remember all of the little details because they handled it ALL. I did not have to do a thing. They went the extra mile on everything they did and it showed. My friends and family are still talking about how breathtaking everything was and flawless. Give your worries to them and they will do the worrying for you. I certainly did and it allowed me to enjoy and remember all of the little details of my daughter's special day. Jennifer Fisher was our planner and she is THE BEST!!! Thanks Jen.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Rebekah · Married on 09/07/2013

It's A Shore Thing and their entire team was extremely helpful from Day One until the very end. In using this team we never had to worry about a single step they were always there to answer any question we had. Also, we had the most amazing coordinator assigned to our wedding. Thanks Arden!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Lacey · Married on 06/29/2013

It's a Shore Thing was FANTASTIC!!!! They pulled together our dream wedding in just 3 short months and it was flawless!!! Worth every single penny...I'm so thankful for all their hard work! Arden was a breath of fresh air and kept me relaxed throughout the entire planning process!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Bethany · Married on 05/11/2013

Jen and Arden at It's A "Shore" Thing are A-MAZ-ING!!! These ladies are true professionals and made our entire wedding experience nothing short of perfection. Our wedding was everything we've ever dreamed of and then some. Arden took such good care of me and was such a joy to work with. As a bride with a destination wedding, I knew from the beginning that I would need a planner. From the first call with Jen, I knew I had found my match! You hear so many stories about how stressful wedding planning can be...NOT THIS BRIDE! Because of Jen And Arden, I had the opportunity to enjoy, relax, and have fun every step of the way. If you are searching for the perfect wedding coordinator, you are in the right place! They are tons of fun, full of awesome ideas, totally organized and keep you on track, super responsive, know the best vendors in the business, give awesome advice because they've done this a bazillion times, and best of all...allow you the freedom to NOT get caught up in the chaos of wedding planning and instead focus on what is really important...the fact that you're marrying your best friend and man of your dreams. I am forever grateful for the amazing gift that It's A "Shore" Thing gave me...the ability to soak up the important things of this once in a lifetime experience.

Love you ladies!! XOXO!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Karen · Married on 04/27/2013

Jennifer Fisher was fantastic. Could not have done my daughter's destination wedding without her. From helping w/vendor selection, to the fine details of wedding day=perfect! Jen is high energy, fun and a tremendous help on all wedding details. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Karen · Married on 04/27/2013

Could not have done my daughter's wedding without you. Jen2 was fantastic and everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Karen · Married on 03/02/2013

Could not have been more beautiful, well organized, and perfect!!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

It's a shore thing went above and beyond to make our wedding day unforgettable. They were amazing throughout the entire process and life-savers at times. Such a sweet team of ladies and our entire wedding/reception turned out to be WAY more than we could have ever expected. They exceeded our expectations! We could not have done it without them and we will be forever grateful to them for helping us bring together a day that we will remember for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Claire · Married on 02/16/2013

My daughter's wedding was PERFECT thanks to It's A Shore Thing. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Jennifer1 and Arden were a joy to work with; very professional, knowledgeable and kind staff. They worked closely with us from the very beginning on budgeting and planning. All of the vendors they recommended were top notch. We were pleased with everything and would do it again tomorrow:)

Sent on 05/05/2013

The Jens are incredible! They made our wedding everything we wanted it to be! Both helped coordinate the entire event, from the most minute detail. They did an excellent job of incorporating the wishes of everyone involved in the planning. Just the sweetest ladies. Would recommend to anyone who wants the perfect wedding, and doesn't want to worry when it's happening! The perfect wedding coordinators!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Linda · Married on 10/21/2012

We worked with Arden from Its a shore thing. What a blessing this sweet, kind, caring lady was! She went far & beyond in everything she did. And her professionalism was A plus. She kept the ball rolling for us and kept us informed and up to date on all that needed to be done. We live in AR and having a beach wedding so far away was going to be way too much to handle until we found Arden. She gave us decisions to make a little at a time , so she didn't overwhelm us. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner. Would highly recommend. Everyone she recommended as far as vendors were also perfect. Could not have been happier, other than we are now going to miss talking with her!

Sent on 08/11/2014

A · Married on 09/22/2012

Fantastic! I highly recommend the Jens at It's a Shore Thing! The ladies know how to get it done with style. I was so thrilled with my wedding and I never could have done it without Jennifer. My guests loved the ceremony and had a great time at the reception.
    Want great vendors? Want great ideas? Want someone to listen to what you like and don't like? Want great coordination? Want to be worry free on the big day? Want someone to be there for you if something crazy happens at the last minute? . . Then you want It's a Shore Thing! . .Thanks Jen for coordinating my special day :)

Sent on 10/22/2012

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2012

It's a Shore Thing did such a great job on our wedding. We came to them wanting to have our wedding in 2 months and Jen Fisher agreed without hesitation. She never once appeared stressed despite my bridezilla/stress moments. She was very professional yet so cool and fun to work with. She knew the best vendors to work with and her connections in the area made every penny well worth it. She had amazing ideas and did everything she could to make all of mine happen too! I would recommend It's a Shore Thing to anyone in need of an amazing, seamlessly executed wedding--will never forget how great they were! Thank you It's a Shore Thing!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Lori · Married on 06/02/2012

Hi Jen,
    I want to thank you for making Claire's wedding a fairy-tale. She and Matt told me they could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding!!! It was perfect!! And it was all because of you! You had us organized from beginning to end and when there was a decision to be made, you made it! All of the vendors were so professional and you could tell they enjoyed what they did! When my husband dropped some things off, he came back and told me how impressed he was with Donna Townsend @ Townsend Catering. She had everything under control with the catering! The tablescape and Town Hall was fabulous! Brian @ Myrtie Blue and his associates outdid themselves!!! The Townhall and Garden looked magical! It was from a magazine.. And Ryan and Lindsay with Pure 7 made everyone so comfortable. They took control and guided us through the photo process.

Our officiant, Kevin Tillman was so kind and helpful. He put Claire & Matt at ease. He was so comforting.. He even sped up the ceremony when he saw how nervous Claire was getting. The vows they wrote and the ceremony was beautiful. The music was wonderful too. Kate Kelley did a beautiful job during the ceremony. She set the tone for an amazing ceremony. And Kyle LaMonica needs to go on "The Voice" or "American Idol". His music and a' full moon' set the tone for a magical evening. The first dances were so special and touching. Kyle is amazing! We had people standing outside the garden enjoying Kyle's beautiful music. They enjoyed a beautiful beach concert! Claire & Matt felt like celebrities! They had cameras and phone cameras continually snapping pictures from afar....people were very respectful of our evening, though.

The Pensione Inn was a great selection for our small wedding party. It was very convenient and comfortable. Our guests did not have to travel to go to the beach, restaurants & shopping. In the mornings, guests assembled outside "Onana" and greeted each other. It was a wonderful spot for our 'new combined families to get to know each other better.

Jen, our guests "loved" the favor boxes you put together! What a wonderful idea for our out of town guests!!! What better way to greet the morning than with donuts and coffee!! I hope you know how pleased we are. It was just as I hoped it would be. Please do not hesitate to use as a reference. You are just the best wedding planners!! We love you!!!!

Thank you again Jen (1) and Jen (2) for a fairy-tale wedding! You were right, a small wedding has an aura about it that makes the bride and groom appear "enveloped with love". It is a magical experience! Little girls in Rosemary kept calling Claire" a princess" One mom told Claire & Matt that her little girl kept wanting to come say hello to the princess and her prince!!!

Thank you again!

Sent on 06/05/2012

angel · Married on 06/02/2012

where do i begin? it was love at our first phone call with the jenns, then confirmation at our first meeting with these amazing ladies! our daughter's wedding was a destination wedding in the santa rosa beach area. although we have vacationed there for 25 years, we did not have a clue on how to begin to find vendors, reception location, etc. the jenns to the rescue! they helped us secure our beach permit for the wedding site, find the PERFECT venue for the reception, and amazing vendors to cover all aspects of our daughter's wedding! (townsend catering, monark designs, bboy productions, FaceTime photo booth, confections on the coast, and sunshine shuttle) the VERY BEST part was....we were able to relax and truly enjoy everything on the wedding weekend because.....jenn handled it all! the wedding was PERFECT....everything our daughter and new son in law dreamed of! if anything did go wrong.....we have no clue....jenn handled it all! thank you so very much for making this whole experience so amazing! :)

Sent on 07/05/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2012

From the moment we met Jennifer we were beyond confident she would provide outstanding services! She showed complete perfection in every aspect of our wedding! The venues, beach sites, and vendors she introduced were fabulous! When we first met she went out of her way to come meet us at our resort as we had a destination wedding. We currently live in Georgia and had always dreamed of a beach wedding! All of our dreams were full filled! Personally with its a shore thing you just can't go wrong!!!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2012

Absolutely in love with the Jens with It's A Shore Thing! I was SO incredibly sad that our wedding was over because I knew it meant no more communicating with them... they are THAT much fun! They are so professional and I basically laid my entire wedding in their hands and they took care of every single thing without my having any doubts what so ever. It all turned out so perfectly and I can't thank them enough for how amazing it all was!!

Sent on 06/28/2012