It's a Shore Thing Reviews

99 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

99 Reviews for It's a Shore Thing

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2017

There are not even words to describe how fabulous Arden is! She was assigned as our wedding planner and i can not speak highly enough of her. She was amazing! She is so organized and our wedding day could not have gone any better. Several of our guests commented on how organized and great the wedding was. I could not have imagined the wedding without her. She spent so much time making sure the day was perfect for us. I am from Louisiana and did not know much about the area, just knew i wanted my wedding there. I can honestly say she made wedding planning so easy on me. She had every detail perfect. I am so grateful for her!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I don't even know where to begin! From the very first contact I had with Jennifer (Warwick), she was absolutely wonderful. She was always so helpful, immediate in her responses (even if I asked the same question 20 times!) and truly made me feel like her most important client (bride). Not only did she far exceed anything I could have possibly expected from a wedding coordinator, she became a genuine friend in the process. And if Jen wasn't available to answer my questions, Joanne or Cheryl were right there to help - and they were just as wonderful!! We honestly could not have pulled off anything more perfect and wonderful without the girls at It's a Shore Thing.

Carol · Married on 02/27/2016

Working with Jennifer over the past year planning my daughters dream beach wedding has been such a pleasure. I was hesitant doing a destination
    Wedding but Jennifer made the planning so easy. She has amazing vendors with great relationships and they work very well together. We were never overwhelmed with decisions because Jennifer has everything so organized. I cannot imagine doing a destination wedding without a local planner. Any requests big or small were handled efficiently and with a smile. We were able to enjoy all the festivities knowing Jennifer, Natalie and Kelly had everything under control. I hope my other daughter wants to do her wedding on 30a because this one was flawless with the help of It's A Shore Thing!

Katherine · Married on 12/05/2015

It's a Shore Things provided us with the utmost quality service in planning our wedding! They understood my vision and assisted in executing our wedding exactly how we wanted it! Their relationship with the vendors in the surrounding area is great, which helped in planning meetings and communicating. Overall, we were extremely pleased with all of the staff members of It's a Shore Thing!

Caroline · Married on 10/02/2015

The best on 30A! Jen and Arden were amazing and handled everything from vendors, to negotiations and made the process so easy and stress free for me.

Chandler · Married on 09/26/2015

Jen and Christie were incredibly organized, and allowed my family, my groom's family, and all of our friends to spend the wedding day solely focused on enjoying the day! They have an unbelievably strong relationship with the best vendors in the area, and secured a dream team that truly allowed our day and my vision to come true! They were also incredibly available throughout our year-long planning - any questions, issues, etc were addressed immediately. So truly thrilled that It's A Shore Thing made our wedding something so special!!

Lanier · Married on 05/30/2015

I do not have enough wonderful things to say about the ladies of It's A Shore Thing! Every person - from my parents/in-laws to the bridesmaids, groomsmen, and guests had ONLY wonderful things to say about Arden Sanders and It's A Shore Thing. From the second Jen paired Arden with us, I knew it was going to be perfect. Arden is the most organized, detailed, energetic, and wonderful person I have ever met! When friends and family would ask how I was feeling about planning a destination wedding, I would reply with, "Oh, I'm not worried - Arden is handling everything!" That was truly the case, she became like one of my friends I wanted to tell things to! She would set up necessary planning calls and send emails with what she needed from me, but everything was so perfectly laid out, I never felt stressed at all! I trusted her with every detail along the way and she did not steer me wrong. I was able to completely plan my wedding from 6 hours away! It's a Shore Thing was the best money spent out of my wedding budget. Thank you so much, Arden!! :)

Meghann · Married on 05/22/2015

Our planner was Arden and from the start to the finish, she was amazing! She kept everything organized and took any stress I may have had off of my plate. I can't think of a single thing that went wrong on our wedding day. I know it was due to Arden's planning and the way she handled things behind the scene. I would highly recommend It's a shore thing and Arden to any bride!!!

Alex · Married on 05/16/2015

Jen and Christie made the wedding planning process so easy and stress-free. It is hard to plan a destination wedding from another state, but I knew right away that I could trust them to help me make the best decisions. Their vendor recommendations and coordination with vendors (especially day-of) allowed me to have the best time planning and experiencing my wedding day without having to think or worry. Not only were they knowledgeable, but they were responsive and made the wedding so beautiful and fun. Our guests told us it was the best destination wedding / wedding they had ever been to! (And I am a little biased, but I think it was too!) Anyone getting married in the 30A area should without a doubt use It's a Shore Thing. These ladies are AMAZING!

Morgan · Married on 05/09/2015

I can't say enough about the fabulous ladies at It's a Shore Thing! I got engaged in March of 2014 and began searching for the perfect wedding location in the Destin/30A area. After much searching and hitting many dead-ends we found IST! From day one Arden was there to answer all of our questions and guide us to our amazing vendors. On the day of the wedding Arden assured us that everything was taken care of and we were able to relax and enjoy every moment of our big day! I can't say enough about IST and Arden as a person/planner! Money well spent!!

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't say enough about how incredible our experience was with It's A Shore Thing (IST). We began wedding planning 16 months before our wedding and world with Arden at IST throughout the entire process. Every email (from month 16 all the way up to the wedding day) was responded to almost immediately. She made me feel as though we were the only wedding she was planning! She recommended amazing vendors – we were so happy with everyone we worked with – and couldn't have done it without Arden/IST. She coordinated everyone and managed all of the details and communication. We gave her our vision and were involved in wedding designing, food tasting and cake tasting – but beyond that, she managed every detail. If anything went awry or deviated from plans, we had no idea. The week leading up to our wedding was so relaxing (we were at the beach with our families and friends) – and didn't have to even think about or stress about the upcoming wedding. And the day of our wedding was seamless and perfect. We got to enjoy every moment and not worry about what was going to happen next. Arden and her day-of assistant were so attentive making sure we had everything we needed and were enjoying each moment. I would HIGHLY recommend It's a Shore Thing and Arden to anyone I know getting married on the gulf coast.

Suzanne · Married on 04/18/2015

Arden Sanders is truly the BEST!!! From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, everything was ready, perfect, and beautiful. If you want to enjoy the wedding process stress free, hire this team! AMAZING!!!

Blakeney · Married on 02/28/2015

Arden absolutely made our wedding weekend the best weekend of our lives! We could not have accomplished it without her. She was there through the entire planning process. I can honestly say that as the bride, I never felt stressed or overwhelmed because I had Arden! She is so creative (with invitations, gift bag ideas, etc.), organized (timelines, the most helpful detailed spreadsheets ever!), always one step ahead (when to mail invitations, guest lists, booking vendors...), and that's not even the best part! She has a heart of gold, and makes you feel like you are the most important bride in the world. I now consider her a dear friend, and I am SO thankful that we chose It's a Shore Thing to plan our wedding weekend! The best there is!!!

Mallory · Married on 11/08/2014

I simply cannot say enough good things about It's a Shore Thing. From our first call to the day of the wedding, their expertise of local vendors and knowledge of the tiniest details made the planning and execution of our wedding so fun and worry-free. Arden Sanders is a rock star and one of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They are the best!

MaryClare · Married on 11/01/2014

Jennifer and the gals of It's a Shore Thing were the best decision we made when planning our destination wedding in Rosemary Beach, FL. They were there for us every step of the way...from giving us great options for vendors and guiding us to the perfect people for what we were looking for, to handling questions/relationships with our vendors, to making fun, creative decisions, and executing them perfectly, to handling the logistics of the entire wedding weekend...we could not have made it through the crazy wedding planning experience without them!

They helped demystify the overwhelming task of budgeting and planning our wedding from a distance. Because Jennifer was able to schedule time with all of our vendors, we were able to have efficient, all-encompassing, and super fun meetings with everyone when we made it to Rosemary before the wedding. Because of all of her experience, Jennifer had a solution to any issue that popped up in our heads and was always able to calm the nerves of my (sometimes easily stressed) Mother of the Bride. She was always there with sound advice like a caring friend.

My husband and I and our families were able to actually relax and enjoy the entire weekend because Jennifer and the team executed our rehearsal dinner, bonfire welcome party, bridal luncheon, and of course, wedding day seamlessly. Not only were the details more than we could have imagined, but logistically, Jennifer ran everything smoothly. She communicated great with our vendors so everyone knew exactly what was going on and was able to work together perfectly.

Keri · Married on 10/25/2014

The year I spent with Arden sanders at its a shore thing was perfect from beginning to end. I completed trusted her the entire time to make my wedding dream a reality. She is the sweetest person and really loves her job.

I cannot sing It's a Shore Thing company and planners praises enough! I seriously could not have made it through the ups and downs of wedding planning without my planner holding my hand every step of the way!

They helped us find the best vendors for our vision, as well as handled most of the communication of our needs to them so that we could relax knowing that we were in good hands. They provided us with so many tools for the planning process that kept us informed and organized (e.g., monthly checklist, budget charts, accommodations, etc.).

Beyond their guidance regarding the more linguistics planning matters, the emotional support given to me during this time meant the world to me! They truly got to know who I was as a person, not just as another client. Phone calls and in-person meetings were not stressful at all, they were a blast! I really enjoyed spending time with them, being surrounded by their calming presence & sweet personalities made me feel at ease! In addition, everyone at It's a Shore Thing was super responsive, getting back to emails/phone calls almost immediately, as well being empathetic whenever I had to take a break planning due to school. Also, by their willingness to handle all the sensitive, financial matters through my dad, instead of the stress of involving me in it, lowered tension between me and him significantly!

Our big day was beyond our wildest dreams AMAZING due to all of the hard work and dedication of the It's a Shore Thing team! They went out of their way to make sure we were happy as a clam with everything on our special day! They greeted us at the boardwalk after the ceremony with food and drinks, made sure the wedding timeline gave us room to really enjoy it, handled all of the day-of wedding demands - if something went wrong, we were completely unaware because they handled everything, even took calls from guests for us!
    It is a no brainer, brides you must go with It's a Shore Thing, you won't be disappointed!!! :)

My mom and I really enjoyed working with Arden at It's a Shore Thing. She is professional, accommodating, and helpful. Arden is also a wonderful, lovely person - so sweet and willing to go above and beyond to ensure the planning process was thoughtfully organized, and that the wedding day was perfect. My husband, mom and I so appreciated being able to enjoy the wedding day without having to worry about a single detail. Arden handled all questions and needs with grace and swift action. Everything turned out perfectly - I wouldn't have changed a thing! I would highly recommend working with IST, and can't say enough about Arden as a person and planner.

Linda · Married on 09/13/2014

Jennifer Lewis and It's A Shore Thing were wonderful to work with! Jennifer was very pleasant and made it fun! Whenever there was a stress point in the planning she always managed to de-stress us and work it all out! She also always had answers for our questions and referrals for anything we needed in Rosemary Beach, even if it didn't fall under "wedding planning". She always jumped in & took care of any issues with any of the vendors. Even though you are not her only wedding that she's planning, she still always got back to us in a timely fashion. She's very organized, energetic and fun with lots of ideas & options from her years of experience. Christie was her assistant for most of our time with them and she too was very pleasant to work with. Both were "on it" for wedding day too! I, as MOB, was extremely confident and relaxed! It's A Shore Thing was a pleasure to work with!

Dina · Married on 09/12/2014

Jen2 was right by our side, even with us in Mississippi and her in Florida, to help with every decision...venue, photographer, florist, caterer, musicians and on and on!! We could never have created such a magical, beautiful evening for our daughter and son-in-law without her help and guidance. She was organized, efficient, professional, knowledgable and just down right adorable. She even went and found fans for our wedding guests just a few hours before the ceremony because it was so WARM!! You can't do a Rosemary Beach wedding without Jen2....perfection!!

Could not have had the perfect day without it's a shore thing! They are amazing!

MEGAN · Married on 06/08/2014

Without a doubt you need a wedding planner! I was a stress free bride, and i was able to sit back and enjoy my wedding! There is no way i couldnt of done it without Arden at its a shore thing.

Melinda · Married on 06/08/2014

Living in another state and having a beach wedding was made possible by having the absolute perfect wedding planner. We met with Jen & Arden before deciding to use them and knew immediately we could not plan it with out them. Arden was with us every step of the way. She gave us "to do's" a little at a time, so we wouldn't get overwhelmed. Every vendor she recommended was awesome. We could not have done this without her. She is such a professional, sweet, & caring Lady. She always had an answer for any concerns. And always had a plan B. She met with us in person, computer, email, text, cell..... you name it. Would highly recommend her or I'm sure any lady associated with Its a "shore" thing.

George · Married on 06/08/2014

Jen was amazing and made our planning and special day fun and exciting!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2014

Jennifer Lewis is one of the warmest and dedicated professionals I have known. I couldn't recommend her company more. We ended up picking probably the worst, most unprofessional venue and catering company, and Jen was able to make everything turn out perfectly, regardless of the situation. I honestly don't know if our wedding would have turned out at all if it wasn't for her.
    She went out of her way to accommodate us on our wedding day with her team, and I couldn't have asked for better support. This is the best money you will spend in your entire wedding budget.
    Thanks again Jen, we appreciate you.