Island Life Events Reviews

122 Reviews for Island Life Events

• Ashlan

Ashlan C. 路 Getting married on 10/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

Island Life Events was extremely prompt, professional, responsive, and very helpful with the entire planning process! I would definitely recommend them to other brides, as my wedding went smoothly and I never had to worry about a thing!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Noy L. 路 Married on 12/27/2020

The best day of coordinator!

I hired Elizabeth to be my day of coordinator about 1 month before the wedding. It was very last minute but she helped me fulfill every single detail needed to make my wedding absolutely perfect. She is very communicative which is crucial in a wedding planner. I loved how she stayed on top of everything even before the big day. She was my biggest advocate and handled all the details and plans with the vendors which relieved a lot of my stress! On the wedding day, she was there bright and early to help set up and delegate tasks as well as helping me with every hiccup we came across and because of her, the wedding went by so smoothly. On top of her expertise and management skills, she has an AMAZING personality and is so much fun to be around that I didn't feel like she was someone I hired but rather someone who truly cared about making my day flawless. I am so appreciative of Elizabeth and I HIGHLY recommend Island Life Events to anyone looking for a planner!!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Hi Noy,
    I am beyond words!!!
    Thank you so much for being you, as you are an amazing woman. It was an absolute honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding and we wish you all the love and happiness the universe has to offer馃挄

Heather H. 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Elizabeth was amazing to work with for my daughter鈥檚 wedding

Elizabeth is very thorough, very responsive and helpful with any questions big or small. She truly cared about every detail and helped make the wedding absolutely perfect. Recommending the best vendors and taking care of all the details so I could enjoy getting ready with my family. She is so nice and professional. I just can鈥檛 say enough about the entire experience.

Sent on 03/24/2021

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I had a wonderful time working with you and wish you all the love and happiness the universe has to offe馃グ
  • Dawn

Dawn M. 路 Married on 11/01/2020

Wedding was a breeze...

From beginning to end my experience was perfect!! Always on top of everything so I didn鈥檛 need to worry and could enjoy my wedding! Professional, experienced, pleasant! A real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Jason D. 路 Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing vendor

We could not have asked for anyone better to guide us through our day! Very professional and went above and beyond! We felt very relaxed and in good hands! We definitely recommend going with Liz as your wedding planner!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jason, you and Brittney are such wonderful clients!!! We are truly grateful to have been a part of your wedding馃グ

Daniel S. 路 Married on 10/20/2020

Destination wedding planner

Worth every single penny. Without Liz our Wedding Day would not have been as amazing and memorable as it was. If you are looking for a Weddiing Planner, Liz is beyond words your Planner. She embraced us like family and showed true dedication and commitment to making our day remarkable. She took care of details of the day we had no idea about and coordinated a Team of other vendors to make the Wedding Day seamless. Even when Mother nature didn't agree, she made swift adjustments, as if it was the plan from the beginning. Made our day stress free and we were completely able to enjoy the day. We are forever grateful for Liz and would tell others to book her asap. She is a God sent. 馃檹馃晩馃挒

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Monika

Monika B. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

A Dream Coordinator

Having a wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic was supposed to be stressful, but Island Life Events made it stress-free, easy and most importantly, memorable. We had Sarah as our coordinator and she was perfect. She was responsive, kind and on top of everything so we could focus on the beautiful moments of our special day. We highly recommend Island Life Events and Sarah for any event. You can't get any better!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa M. 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible event coordinator

It was such an absolute pleasure working with Liz at Island Life Events. She is truly incredible!!!! My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT thank you to Island Life Events. Liz has an incredible drive to make the day extra special which makes her so amazing. They are the absolute best team to work with and I could not be happier. I would recommend Island Life Events again, and again. Thank you for going above and beyond to make my day truly magical!!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

You made is so wonderful to work with as you are an amazing lady!! We absolutely adore you and Chad and wish you all the love and happiness the universe has to offer!
  • Brianna

Brianna 路 Married on 05/19/2020

Liz i love you!

Liz. What can I say about her. First off, getting a coordinator is terrifying. As a controlling, organized human being, it is hard to pass over such important plans/details to someone to ensure everything runs smoothly. With Liz, I felt 100000% confident in her ability to run this event with ease + structure. I am so grateful for her throughout the 1.9 years of engagement, through the pandemic rescheduling, and through potential hurricane force winds. She was my rock and saving grace and I will forever be thankful for her making this day one of the best days of my life. Please, if you are hesitant in your decisions or just plain ole want a rockstar, she is your girl.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

I love you too!!! It was an amazing time planning with you, I absolutely adore you and send you many hugs!!!

Cindy D. 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Island Life Gave Me the Perfect Wedding

Liz at Island Life Events was amazing. She was proactive and on top of things I hadn't even realized needed to be taken care of. She was always available and understanding of our wants and needs to make sure everything went smoothly. She put together an absolutely beautiful wedding for me and I'll forever be grateful she was my wedding planner.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

Cindy, thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with especially through this challenging time. We wish you all the love and happiness the universe has to offer.
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 04/11/2020

AMAZINGGGGGG!! The best service and team ever!

Even during the crazy 2020 year and everything!! I have never met a more professional and outstanding team. The service and understanding and the flexibility was incredible. They always responded immediately! Liz was amazing to work with and I would recommend to anyone! 11 out of 10n

Sent on 10/17/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

You are amazing!!! Thank you for being so wonderful to work with especially during these challenging times:)

Lindsey L. 路 Married on 12/14/2019

Day of Wedding Planner

We hired Elizabeth with Island Life Events as our day of planner for our wedding in Key West. Even though Liz was only hired as a "day of" planner, she was there all along the way to answer questions and provide advice. She had a very calm demeanor on the day of and helped calm all of our nerves to ensure our day flowed smoothly. My husband can be quite the details man and Liz was patient with him on the actual day of the wedding and worked with him to make sure everything was up to his standards :P I would definitely recommend Liz to anyone in South Florida looking for a planner!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alison

Alison W. 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful experience!!!

Sarah was amazing!!! Her thoroughness and energy made our day go as smoothly as possible...I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience with a planner and would recommend Island Life events to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Priscilla

Priscilla G. 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Islamorada wedding success!!

Liz was phenomenal to work with!!! The King Tide in the Keys was not on our side (our prospective wedding site was covered in water during high tide). Liz went above and beyond to connect with our party rental company to ensure that we had the right setup so that our guests didn鈥檛 have to worry about wet feet! She and Sarah took care of everything so I didn鈥檛 have to worry about any of it on our big day. WHAT A DREAM!!! I would highly recommend working with Island Life Events for your wedding needs. They are rockstars!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You both were ideal clients especially under the conditions. You both stayed calm and trusted myself and our vendor team and we are beyond grateful for that!!!
  • Maddie

Maddie K. 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Liz is amazing!!!

We couldn鈥檛 have had a better match than Island life events for our wedding. We had Liz for only the month of the wedding but she was so attentive the months leading up as well. She really got to know our family dynamic which was very important in our case and went above and beyond to make it our best day ever.
    With some family drama Liz was ready to take it all on, she felt apart of our family the weekend of our wedding and made it so much less stressful I can鈥檛 thank her enough.

You can tell she really loves what she does and truly cares about her brides and grooms. I can鈥檛 recommend Island life events enough!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Maddie, you are a beautiful, wonderful Lady!!! It was a honor and a pleasure being a part of your wedding and everything turned out perfect!!!
  • Colleen

Colleen P. 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Best Day Ever!

Elizabeth and her team were instrumental in making my wedding day perfect. All of my other vendors were booked at her recommendation and they were all fabulous and exactly what I wanted. Her team was professional, friendly, and a reassuring, calming presence making the day run so smoothly and ensuring everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend Island Life Events for any event in the Keys.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Hi Colleen,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review and being such an amazing client! It was an honor and a pleasure working with you and being a part of your wedding:)
    We wish you all the joy and love in your future..

Lauren R. 路 Married on 07/06/2019

HIGHLY recommended is an understatement! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Wedding of my dreams!

I cannot say enough good things about Island Life Events! The owner, Elizabeth, is an absolute rock star! Truly, there are not words of praise I could use to describe my experience! She turned my vision into the wedding of dreams-actually, better than any thing I ever dreamed of. We literally just showed up! From day one she was on it- prompt, available, organized, creative, easy to talk to- every single little detail was addressed and taken care of for me. In addition, she was extremely caring, she never once made me feel like I was asking for too much (not to mention she planned my wedding in 8 weeks). Elizabeth has great relationships with all of the best vendors. Everyone she recommended was incredible! She is so passionate about what she does and it is clear that she puts her heart and soul into every event! Like I said, to say that I HIGHLY recommend Island Life Events is an understatement! You would be making a big mistake choosing anyone else to plan your special day.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Lauren, I am beyond words.
    Thank you for trusting myself and my team of vendors with your wedding. It was such a wonderful experience working with you!

Helen H. 路 Married on 07/02/2019

Great Help Planning The Wedding Long-Distance and Day of the Wedding

Elizabeth Seligman and her assistant Sarah were essential to the success of our wedding. Elizabeth was an invaluable resource as we planned my daughter's wedding in Florida from Delaware. She knew vendors and had great ideas on how to make our wedding run smoothly. Her presence during the day of the ceremony saved me (the mother of the bride) from so many headaches and last minute details. Instead of being distracted by vendor questions, Elizabeth handled it all. I high recommend her.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review... We loved working with you and Eileen!!!! You were both a dream to work with and we wish you all the best!

Jessica 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding Planner 鉂わ笍

Liz is amazing, always makes herself available when needed, and is super professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone having their wedding in South Florida, or The Keys. When we host another event down south- Island Life Events will be the first people we call!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Corie

Corie 路 Married on 06/01/2019

In good hands

I was nervous about planning my wedding from a distance, especially because I didn鈥檛 meet my day-of coordinator until my wedding day. I went by the venue to make sure everything was being set up properly and immediately realized I wasn鈥檛 needed at all- Elizabeth had the whole thing under control, and the night came off without a hitch. This was probably the best money we spent for our wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Corie!! It was an honor being a part of your wedding and working with you was an absolute pleasure!

Danielle 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Sarah is Amazing! Highly recommend!

We used Island Life Events for our wedding this past Saturday. Our coordinator, Sarah, was AMAZING! She was on top of everything, made the entire process stress free and seamless, and she was a pleasure to work with. We could not have done it without her and HIGHLY recommend ILE! We also have to express our gratitude to the owner, Liz, who really took time and explained everything from the start and made the contracting part of the process so easy! Island Life Events are on top of everything and really know how to make a Bride feel at ease.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brittany 路 Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing service

Liz and her team at Island Life Events are absolutely amazing!! Planning a destination wedding would not have been possible for us without them. Liz answered every email/text you name it within minutes with any questions or freak outs I was having. When we had one vendor late Shauntel was on the phone immediately checking on the situation. Our wedding was so beautiful all thanks to them and the set up!!! Thank you Liz and team!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kayla 路 Married on 05/03/2019

I was a bride who worked with Island Life Events

I absolutely loved working with Island Life Events, specially Liz and Sarah! Planning a destination wedding can be difficult but they made it so easy. I explained my vision and they provided great recommendations for vendors, were very organized, and made my day so special. I highly recommend Island Life Events.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Elizabeth was nothing short of amazing. I could just enjoy our day and let her worry about the organization. She was so lovely to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn!!! You are an amazing client to work with and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness:)