Island Life Events Reviews

114 Reviews for Island Life Events

• Dawn

Dawn Marie-Roy Bamdas · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Wedding was a breeze...

From beginning to end my experience was perfect!! Always on top of everything so I didn’t need to worry and could enjoy my wedding! Professional, experienced, pleasant! A real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Alexa

Alexa Mavety · Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible event coordinator

It was such an absolute pleasure working with Liz at Island Life Events. She is truly incredible!!!! My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT thank you to Island Life Events. Liz has an incredible drive to make the day extra special which makes her so amazing. They are the absolute best team to work with and I could not be happier. I would recommend Island Life Events again, and again. Thank you for going above and beyond to make my day truly magical!!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

You made is so wonderful to work with as you are an amazing lady!! We absolutely adore you and Chad and wish you all the love and happiness the universe has to offer!

Cindy Diaz · Married on 04/11/2020

Island Life Gave Me the Perfect Wedding

Liz at Island Life Events was amazing. She was proactive and on top of things I hadn't even realized needed to be taken care of. She was always available and understanding of our wants and needs to make sure everything went smoothly. She put together an absolutely beautiful wedding for me and I'll forever be grateful she was my wedding planner.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

Cindy, thank you so much for being so wonderful to work with especially through this challenging time. We wish you all the love and happiness the universe has to offer.

Katie · Married on 04/11/2020

AMAZINGGGGGG!! The best service and team ever!

Even during the crazy 2020 year and everything!! I have never met a more professional and outstanding team. The service and understanding and the flexibility was incredible. They always responded immediately! Liz was amazing to work with and I would recommend to anyone! 11 out of 10n

Sent on 10/17/2020

Island Life Events's reply:

You are amazing!!! Thank you for being so wonderful to work with especially during these challenging times:)

Lindsey Lennon · Married on 12/14/2019

Day of Wedding Planner

We hired Elizabeth with Island Life Events as our day of planner for our wedding in Key West. Even though Liz was only hired as a "day of" planner, she was there all along the way to answer questions and provide advice. She had a very calm demeanor on the day of and helped calm all of our nerves to ensure our day flowed smoothly. My husband can be quite the details man and Liz was patient with him on the actual day of the wedding and worked with him to make sure everything was up to his standards :P I would definitely recommend Liz to anyone in South Florida looking for a planner!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Alison

Alison Woods · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful experience!!!

Sarah was amazing!!! Her thoroughness and energy made our day go as smoothly as possible...I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with a planner and would recommend Island Life events to anyone!

Sent on 09/26/2020
  • Priscilla

Priscilla Gascon · Married on 10/19/2019

Islamorada wedding success!!

Liz was phenomenal to work with!!! The King Tide in the Keys was not on our side (our prospective wedding site was covered in water during high tide). Liz went above and beyond to connect with our party rental company to ensure that we had the right setup so that our guests didn’t have to worry about wet feet! She and Sarah took care of everything so I didn’t have to worry about any of it on our big day. WHAT A DREAM!!! I would highly recommend working with Island Life Events for your wedding needs. They are rockstars!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much!!! You both were ideal clients especially under the conditions. You both stayed calm and trusted myself and our vendor team and we are beyond grateful for that!!!
  • Maddie

Maddie Kallio · Married on 09/28/2019

Liz is amazing!!!

We couldn’t have had a better match than Island life events for our wedding. We had Liz for only the month of the wedding but she was so attentive the months leading up as well. She really got to know our family dynamic which was very important in our case and went above and beyond to make it our best day ever.
    With some family drama Liz was ready to take it all on, she felt apart of our family the weekend of our wedding and made it so much less stressful I can’t thank her enough.

You can tell she really loves what she does and truly cares about her brides and grooms. I can’t recommend Island life events enough!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Maddie, you are a beautiful, wonderful Lady!!! It was a honor and a pleasure being a part of your wedding and everything turned out perfect!!!
  • Colleen

Colleen Pollett · Married on 08/16/2019

Best Day Ever!

Elizabeth and her team were instrumental in making my wedding day perfect. All of my other vendors were booked at her recommendation and they were all fabulous and exactly what I wanted. Her team was professional, friendly, and a reassuring, calming presence making the day run so smoothly and ensuring everyone had a great time. I would definitely recommend Island Life Events for any event in the Keys.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Hi Colleen,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review and being such an amazing client! It was an honor and a pleasure working with you and being a part of your wedding:)
    We wish you all the joy and love in your future..

Lauren Roscoe · Married on 07/06/2019

HIGHLY recommended is an understatement! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Wedding of my dreams!

I cannot say enough good things about Island Life Events! The owner, Elizabeth, is an absolute rock star! Truly, there are not words of praise I could use to describe my experience! She turned my vision into the wedding of dreams-actually, better than any thing I ever dreamed of. We literally just showed up! From day one she was on it- prompt, available, organized, creative, easy to talk to- every single little detail was addressed and taken care of for me. In addition, she was extremely caring, she never once made me feel like I was asking for too much (not to mention she planned my wedding in 8 weeks). Elizabeth has great relationships with all of the best vendors. Everyone she recommended was incredible! She is so passionate about what she does and it is clear that she puts her heart and soul into every event! Like I said, to say that I HIGHLY recommend Island Life Events is an understatement! You would be making a big mistake choosing anyone else to plan your special day.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Lauren, I am beyond words.
    Thank you for trusting myself and my team of vendors with your wedding. It was such a wonderful experience working with you!

Helen Hoart · Married on 07/02/2019

Great Help Planning The Wedding Long-Distance and Day of the Wedding

Elizabeth Seligman and her assistant Sarah were essential to the success of our wedding. Elizabeth was an invaluable resource as we planned my daughter's wedding in Florida from Delaware. She knew vendors and had great ideas on how to make our wedding run smoothly. Her presence during the day of the ceremony saved me (the mother of the bride) from so many headaches and last minute details. Instead of being distracted by vendor questions, Elizabeth handled it all. I high recommend her.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review... We loved working with you and Eileen!!!! You were both a dream to work with and we wish you all the best!

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding Planner ❤️

Liz is amazing, always makes herself available when needed, and is super professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone having their wedding in South Florida, or The Keys. When we host another event down south- Island Life Events will be the first people we call!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Corie

Corie · Married on 06/01/2019

In good hands

I was nervous about planning my wedding from a distance, especially because I didn’t meet my day-of coordinator until my wedding day. I went by the venue to make sure everything was being set up properly and immediately realized I wasn’t needed at all- Elizabeth had the whole thing under control, and the night came off without a hitch. This was probably the best money we spent for our wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Corie!! It was an honor being a part of your wedding and working with you was an absolute pleasure!

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Sarah is Amazing! Highly recommend!

We used Island Life Events for our wedding this past Saturday. Our coordinator, Sarah, was AMAZING! She was on top of everything, made the entire process stress free and seamless, and she was a pleasure to work with. We could not have done it without her and HIGHLY recommend ILE! We also have to express our gratitude to the owner, Liz, who really took time and explained everything from the start and made the contracting part of the process so easy! Island Life Events are on top of everything and really know how to make a Bride feel at ease.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing service

Liz and her team at Island Life Events are absolutely amazing!! Planning a destination wedding would not have been possible for us without them. Liz answered every email/text you name it within minutes with any questions or freak outs I was having. When we had one vendor late Shauntel was on the phone immediately checking on the situation. Our wedding was so beautiful all thanks to them and the set up!!! Thank you Liz and team!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kayla · Married on 05/03/2019

I was a bride who worked with Island Life Events

I absolutely loved working with Island Life Events, specially Liz and Sarah! Planning a destination wedding can be difficult but they made it so easy. I explained my vision and they provided great recommendations for vendors, were very organized, and made my day so special. I highly recommend Island Life Events.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Elizabeth was nothing short of amazing. I could just enjoy our day and let her worry about the organization. She was so lovely to work with. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jaclyn!!! You are an amazing client to work with and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness:)
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Day of coordinator and more

Liz and Sarah are amazing! We booked Island Life Events in mid 2017 for our planned Feb 18 wedding. Due to Hurricane Irma, we postponed our wedding another year. Liz worked with us every step of the way and had no problem rescheduling our day with us. She even offered to help us find another venue because ours had severe damage. They went out of their way and helped many brides find other venues since so many of the resorts were shut down due to Irma. Liz helped me with a lot of ideas and kept me on track. Sarah took over in a few weeks before the day of and without her, I would have been lost. She kept all the venders in line and on schedule. Anything I was concerned with, she took care of immediately. She was there every step of the way. On the wedding day she was there early, she did all the decorations (beautifully), made sure everyone was where they should be, and she stayed till the very end of the night. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and they made my day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Linsey

Linsey · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Decision

As someone who is more of a big picture thinker, I was dreading planning all the details of a wedding with 120 guests. Elizabeth and her team were a lifesaver from start to finish. My wedding was beautiful, better than I envisioned. The day of, I was relatively stress-free because I knew she had it under control. Thank you!!!! Linsey & Hector

Sent on 02/20/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Linsey, you and Hector were a dream to work with and we appreciate you trusting us with your wedding!

Lauren · Married on 01/26/2019

Highly recommend!

Liz was amazing onsite and leading up to our wedding. I trusted her and her recommendations for vendors immediately. I chose to leave all the planning decisions in her hands and I was very impressed and not stressed! I would highly recommend doing the full package with her so you can enjoy your wedding and the lead up. Her prices are super affordable and beyond what you receive. I can’t say enough and am telling all my friends getting married to use her. She’s no bs, and that’s a good thing!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We loved working with you and Joey.
    Let your girlfriends know we travel😉😘

Lisa · Married on 12/29/2018

We chose Island Life Events for a day of wedding planner. We got so much more than we thought we would! Liz kept in touch through emails and phone calls leading up to our event. After the hurricane, Liz quickly called us up asking how we were doing and inquiring about the status of our venue and if there was anything she could do to help. She helped us secure rentals and provided us with ‘homework’ that really helped us to think about every aspect of our day. Sarah came for our rehearsal dinner and was our planner for the day of the wedding. She was present all day making sure everything was perfect for us. We had nothing to worry about! Liz and Sarah were both professional and very personable!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much, you and Regan were wonderful to work with!!!

Carly · Married on 11/10/2018

Day-of planner, best decision ever!

If you hire them, request Sarah! As my wedding was pretty small with not a ton of "extras" and detail, I decided to go with a day-of planner instead of one throughout the whole process. It was the best decision I made for the entire wedding. The day of the wedding, we realized that there was a 50% chance there was going to be rain (every girl with an outdoor wedding's nightmare!!). As I was going off the deep end, Sarah calmed me down and helped devise a plan that was our best option. She coordinated everything last-minute with the venue and the vendors and everything was perfect. She's confident in her role and very professional, and best of all she really, really cares about making it the best day of your life. The day wouldn't have been what it was without her :)

Sent on 12/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

An Amazing Rockstar!!!

I do not know where to begin!!! My husband and I had a great feeling about her the moment we set up our preliminary call. She provided us all the possible vendors we can choose from and still was super open and accommodating when I found my own and did her own research to provide us more outside of her list. She gave her opinion when solicited and provided guidance when needed. Liz always made sure everything was aligned and if we ever had issues , she was on it like white on rice!!! We had things solved before we even knew it was an issue! We enjoyed every second with her and she made our dream wedding come true. Thank you Liz for everything and we hope to keep in touch in the future!!!! You are a rockstar and we love you forever!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Island Life Events's reply:

Alyssa, you are the rockstar...an absolute dream to work with and we definitely need to stay in touch!! xoxox
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience! Very Experienced Local Team!

Liz and her team are locals to the Keys. I chose them based off their experience with my venue and all the vendors. I used Liz for Full-Time planner, helping to coordinate and choose local vendors. Extremely prompt when responding to emails and truly made our day perfect and seamless. If you are getting married in South Florida, Liz and her team will make your day 100% less stressful and perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2018