Isil Dohnke Photography Reviews

Isil Dohnke Photography 7
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 05/14/2019

love, love, LOVE!

Isil photographed our engagement pictures. All I can say is WOW! They turned out so unbelievably beautiful! Better than I could have even imagined. To say I was thrilled with the photos would be an understatement! Isil and Sebastian are wonderful people to work with. They make you feel so comfortable and you won't get the same cliche poses. They are amazing photographers and know exactly what they're doing- lighting, poses, backdrops, Isil even made sure my hair was fixed and out of my face the entire time which was so nice. I HIGHLY suggest!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Leighann · Married on 11/18/2017

Isil and her husband Seb are fantastic to work with. Isil is a true artist and consummate professional. They’re also a blast to hang out with! We got married in November so we only have a preview of our pictures but I cannnot wait to see the rest! She takes time to make sure everything is absolutely perfect and holds herself to the utmost standards. Her work truly speaks for itself. She has an amazing ability to make even the most shy person feel absolutely comfortable to get amazing photos. Love Love Love Isil & Seb!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Isil Dohnke Photography 8
    Isil Dohnke Photography 9
  • User7940239 · 1+ year ago

Isil was an absolute delight to work with. I loved her attention to detail and intense focus on capturing our perfect moments. She is an amazing artist and an amazing person overall and we couldn’t have been luckier to find her.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Isil Dohnke Photography 10

Mary · Married on 11/03/2017

Isil Dohnke Photography was a delight for our wedding. She was patient, professional and kept us comfortable for the entire experience. Isil caught moments between my groom and me that no other photographer would have been able to capture that we will hold close to our hearts for the rest of our lives.

Isil Dohnke Photography 11
    Isil Dohnke Photography 12
    Isil Dohnke Photography 13
    Isil Dohnke Photography 14

Derek · Married on 11/03/2017

Isil is very professional and engaging to work with. She was quick to respond and very helpful through our engagement and wedding.

Isil Dohnke Photography 15
    Isil Dohnke Photography 16
    Isil Dohnke Photography 17
    Isil Dohnke Photography 18
    Isil Dohnke Photography 19

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

Isil Dohnke Photography was one of the highlights of my wedding experience! The engagement photo session was very personal. Isil and her partner REALLY took the time to get to know me and my now husband. They just knew what angles would work best for our figures, and which lighting to use when. For a plus size couple that is no easy thing to accomplish, but THEY DID and the photos were Amazing!! The wedding day photography was extra special. They seemed to capture every moment, and hidden smile that was important. No matter what the crazy demand was, they were very flexible and made the environment fun. The Photo Booth was the topping on the cake. All my guests really loved it! They really enjoyed the keepsake photos, and costumes provided. The album packages were beautiful and they have so many options to choose from. Isil really dedicates herself to each photo taken and can create a beautiful album. I would highly recommend Isil Dohnke Photography. For an indecisive bride who needed so much help with her photography during this special time, Isil was a Dream Photographer!!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Amy · Married on 10/06/2017

Isil provided both our wedding photography and photo booth (Charlotte’s Best Photo Booth) and we could not have been happier! Isil was great to work with and knew exactly what to do to get that perfect shot. We absolutely loved our photos and would recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Holli · Married on 08/05/2017

Isil Dohnke is the best wedding photographer you could ask for! Very sweet and professional and she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and happy.

Mike · Married on 06/24/2017

Isil was very easy to talk to and knew exactly what we wanted while at the same time using her experience to make not only our requests happen but provide wonderful ideas we had not thought of. Wonderful experience.

Isil Dohnke Photography 20
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/24/2017

Isil and her team are amazing. It’s one thing to have a great photographer, it’s another thing to have a photographer that understands your needs as a bride. She’s so focused on ensuring I have everything I could ever want or need. She’s not just there to do the bare minimum or what’s in the contract. She wants everyone to be happy with the product and their experience. THAT’S a good photog. And that’s a great person. That’s who you want around you on your special day. Someone who cares.

Isil Dohnke Photography 21
    Isil Dohnke Photography 22
    Isil Dohnke Photography 23
    Isil Dohnke Photography 24
    Isil Dohnke Photography 25
    Isil Dohnke Photography 26
  • X

Xuan Xuan · Married on 06/10/2017

Isil Dohnke is remarkable in so many ways. She brings a magical yet timeless touch to each photo. Every shot is so organic, you will not get the same old cliche poses. She is very passionate with her craft, listens, truly delivers and is a JOY to be around. My friends and I got dressed at the Ivey’s Hotel here in Charlotte, NC and our ceremony took place at The McGill Rose Garden. We then returned uptown for our reception at 5Church Restaurant so talk about switching gears! Isil and her hubby Sebby did not skip a beat, remained professional, adjusted to all the changes while still capturing every moment. Oh did I also mention this was also the hottest day EVER that summer?! Also, our 14 yr old Shih Tzu was the ring bearer and Isil took the cutest pictures of him from getting ready to the very end because she knows how special she is to me. Isil’s photography speaks for itself but I never imagined a photographer genuinely invested in making sure my day was perfect, she really cares and that’s the type of support you want your special day. She and her hubby are super duper fun to be around as well! Isil and her team exceed expectations, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2018
    Isil Dohnke Photography 34
    Isil Dohnke Photography 35
    Isil Dohnke Photography 36

Matt · Married on 05/28/2017

Isil is amazing. She captured our day to perfection. She was amazing from the time we started until the very end. They even sent us a merry Christmas package filled with bubbly, yeti cups with out names and wedding date on it and gift cards. Truly an amazing experience.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Randolph · event on: 12/14/2017

We have utilized Isil Dohnke's services many times, for various special events.
    Our company also has referred her out to other corporate events and custom photography.
    I have also worked with her on personal events as well.
    Cannot recommend Isil, enough!

Randolph · Married on 03/17/2017

One of the best in quality, I have come across!
    There are many people in the world who consider themselves a photographer, simply by picking up a camera......
    Photography is a form of art and Isil Dohnke is a true artist! Not everyone has this natural gift, Isil does...
    She makes you feel special!
    I now utilize her services for both personal and business. She is perfect not only for wedding but also special and corporate events. We also recommend her to our customers, as well.

• F

Flavia · Married on 01/07/2017

I?il is amazing! I’d definately use her again for future events.She shot our proposal, engagement and wedding photos! Very professional and super artistic eye!

Joseph · Married on 01/07/2017

Isil is an amazing photographer. She did a fantastic job capturing our proposal, engagement, and wedding. I highly recommend her and we are planning to use her for baby photos. The pictures really speak for themselves and the quality of her work.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Isil Dohnke Photography 37
    Isil Dohnke Photography 38
    Isil Dohnke Photography 39

Patty · Married on 10/22/2016

Isil is absolutely the BEST!!! I had already had my portrait pictures taken by her and she did an incredible job! So I knew we were making no mistake by hiring her for our engagement pictures. And I was right! Isil is extremely professional and fun to work with. She listens and understands what we want captured and has an EXCELLENT eye for the perfect angles and positions for beautiful and flattering shots. We could not be happier with the way the pictures came out. We absolutely recommend Isil Photography to all couples with no hesitation!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

neda · Married on 10/08/2016

Isil was absolutely incredible to work with. She is very professional and fun. Isil takes her time to take great pictures. She took our engagement pictures, and we seriously could not have asked for a better photographer!!! My husband and I would have loved for her to take our wedding pictures, but our wedding was overseas and it was hard for us to accommodate her stay. We will definitely have her take some great memories from us again.

I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Isil Dohnke Photography 40
    Isil Dohnke Photography 41

Jennifer · Married on 01/16/2016

Weddings can be stressful so it's important to find people you know are going to help ease your stress and not add to it. Everything from the first meeting to talk about what we imagined to recieving our photos after our wedding was handled with professionalism professionalism and care. I would highly recommend using Isil Dohnke photography for your event.

Kevin · Married on 01/16/2016

Isil captured our wedding day so perfectly and so meticulously. She helped us think of every detail that would provide memorable moments to capture. We wouldn't have thought of many of them, and are so thankful to be able to look back at those moments with the high quality that Isil and Sebastian were able to capture them. I highly recommend you choose Isil for all your photography needs!

Sent on 01/20/2018

David · Married on 10/25/2015

Isil photographed our wedding and we loved everything she did. The photos turned out great and she was easy to reach and stayed engaged every step of the way. Amazing work!!

Isil Dohnke Photography 42
    Isil Dohnke Photography 43
    Isil Dohnke Photography 44

Valerie · Married on 10/25/2015

Isil was amazing to work with! Had a lot of creative and beautiful ideas for both our engagement and wedding photos!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Sertac · Married on 07/25/2015

Our engagement photo shoot was one of the best experiences we have ever had, Isil was very energetic, passionate about her work creative and professional. She is definitely the best in Queen city.

Arzu · Married on 07/25/2015

Isil is amazing photographer and makes you feel like you are hanging out with your friend all day and don't even realize that she is taking the best photos of your life. She is extremely professional and has a high positive energy. Her images are very natural, artistic and has a unique perspective. I don't even know how else to describe but she is nothing but the best.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kristy · Married on 04/21/2015

Isil was amazing! Very professional and so sweet, she put us at ease in front of the camera. We loved the candid shots we got. She really takes the time to get all of the little things, so that you can remember your best day ever! We LOVE our photos and so will anyone that chooses to you her! Incredible!

Sent on 01/28/2018