Iron Grate BBQ Co. Reviews

2 | Milwaukee, WI

2 Reviews for Iron Grate BBQ Co.

Jessica Leslie · Married on 04/14/2019

Top notch service

My husband and I had a simple wedding picnic and the only thing we truly cared about was the FOOD! Aaron and his team made everything perfect, it was beautifully displayed and they even helped us out with a few things we forgot. They packaged all the leftovers for us in separate containers so we could give them out to guests! Come on the best service ever!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Chris Boziel · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My wife and I attended 14 weddings in 2 years before planning our own. We had the same steak or chicken cordon bleu at most of them. We both like to cook and wanted something unique for our big day. We were familiar with Chef Arron's (Iron Grate's) cooking skills and i contacted him with some ideas. Aaron and his team knocked it out of the park. He designed a custom menu of all our favorites, each one simply amazing. He puts an unbelievable amount of thought into his cooking. Everything from the salad, to the leg of lamb carving station, to the jerk chicken, and late night street tacos was exceptional. Most of our guests made it a point to comment on the delicious food throughout the evening, some saying it was the best wedding food they ever had. The service that Iron Grate provided complemented the food. The team set up and operated smoothly all night. Iron Grate was also able to supply bartenders for our open bar at the South Shore Pavilion. Do not hesitate to contact Iron Grate for your catering. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/29/2019