InVogue Events Reviews

InVogue Events 6
InVogue Events 7

Himal Bhana · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Decor

We found Lata through the Hindu Temple of Colorado; we had our wedding there on 4/27/19. The temple board members recommended her to us, and we could not be any happier with our experience with Lata and her team.

First of all, we were late to approach her for her services and met for the first meeting in Dec 2018. It was in mid Jan 2019 that we signed a contract and began actual work for our wedding. With this short time frame, she met all of our requests.

Lata can basically do anything that you want or have an imagination for. She gave suggestions and also worked with us to customize the layout/colors etc. that we wanted on the Mandap and the reception decorations.

Lata can provide wedding planning services and can be a liaison to all vendors involved in the entire wedding. She can also be the coordinator on the day of to make sure everything moves smoothly. We did not use this service but in hindsight we would recommend anyone to use this service. She happily provided suggestions and recommendations even though we didn't use her services as coordinator.

With her many years of experience, she was very good at finding things that worked with our budget. For this reason, we were very pleased that we had options at different levels of price ranges.

The best thing about working with Lata is that she is very personable and treated our wedding not like a business transaction but as if it was her own daughter’s wedding.

Thanks for making our day possible! :)
    Love Punam and Himal

Sent on 07/20/2019

shivani · Married on 09/15/2018

Grateful and pleased

We were so incredibly lucky to work with Lata and InVogue Events for our wedding in 09/2018. Lata and her team are amazing, and created dreamlike settings for every stage of our multi-day celebration. Lata was able to take hazy descriptions of preferred backdrops and decor, and turn our visions into a reality that far surpassed all expectations. InVogue Events truly went above and beyond to create a magical experience for us, and our guests still talk about the special time they had! Lata took care of countless little details to offload stress from me and my family over the course of the weekend. Her experience and advice were invaluable, and I would recommend Lata to anyone! She is extremely professional, personable, and lovely to work with. Thank you for everything InVogue Events!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    InVogue Events 8
    InVogue Events 9
    InVogue Events 10

Mariam · Married on 07/21/2018

Lata and her team did a fabulous job for our wedding. The decoration was so beautiful - better than I could have every imagined. She was very attentive and easy to communicate with. All of guests were wowed at the set up and decor of the wedding, and none of it would have been possible without Lata. I would recommend Lata as a wedding planner or for any event!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Sumayia · Married on 06/30/2018

I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing it was working with Lata! From our first meeting, she was proactive in listening and immediately creating a design that would work best within the timeframe, budget and venue. She has a great collection of design inspiration that served me well in understanding what is included in her designs. On top of that, she is amazing to work with! Very friendly, professional, experienced and passionate about her work! On the day of my wedding, I was blown away by how AMAZING everything looked! The colors were perfect, the backdrop, the stage setup, the flowers, the centerpieces, you name it! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! A great big thank you to Lata and her team for decorating the wedding of my dreams! I recommend them to anyone who is looking for the best event planning and design experience!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Shifally · Married on 06/02/2018

Lata and her team did excellent job in executing memorable event for us. She planned and designed both out our wedding and sangeet ceremony. Her attention to details, creativity and professionalism was impeccable. We will highly recommend her services to anybody. Her niche into work within given budget and with that budget, she created beautiful memory. We wish her all the success and you will appreciate her job, I can guarantee it. sat@satrattan.com

Sent on 06/12/2018

Hetal · Married on 05/27/2018

Lata Prabhu is the dream wedding planner I could have never even been imagined to be true! Upon meeting her, she instantly felt like family and wanted my now husband and me to have the best event possible. From the beginning, she told us she wanted us to attend our wedding as guests, and truly we got to enjoy every minute of our special weekend! I hardly lifted a finger for the whole of our three-day wedding because she made sure it all ran smoothly. Thanks to her, we had vendors who all provided great service. She also took care of all the decor that wowed my family and all my guests. I could not have asked for a more wonderful experience. She took care of everything and gave us the most beautiful wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Puneet · Married on 04/21/2018

Lata and her team again did a fabulous job! First for my engagement and then my wedding. She worked so closely with my husband who had done everything remotely with no help. Lata helped him understand all the traditions and execute them perfectly with his vision. She even dealt so professionally with situations that arose unexpectedly. She does a wonderful job and is so caring by going the extra mile. Thank you so much, Lata!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Palpasha · Married on 01/15/2018

It's been an amazing experience working with Lata and her team . The effort she puts in ,to make your imagination and wishes come true will make you feel astonished. She helped us in every way she could to get us what we wanted. She is very responsive and good at communication with her clients. I like how she treats her client and how much she value them. She designed a backdrop for us on our wedding reception which was the best part of our whole wedding reception set. I will definitely recommend you to go with Invougue events if you have been looking for someone who you can trust without any regrets.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Asha · Married on 11/04/2017

Invogue is the best. Lata helped and assisted us in planning and designing our sons's engagement event which was just gorgeous and perfectly. The event went smoothly and seamlessly she has an amazing eye for the most beautiful designs and is very flexible and willing to work with the budget. I highly recommend her services too anyone who needs assistance with planning and designing their special day in Colorado.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    InVogue Events 11
    InVogue Events 12
    InVogue Events 13

Shilpa · Married on 09/02/2017

At first, I wasn't sure if we needed a wedding planner but I am so thankful that we did. Latha is one stop shop for everything. From the beginning, Latha helped us to transform our wedding day to the most memorable event ever. Throughout the process, She was very responsive to any questions we had leading up to the big day. She knows the business very well and have good vendor relationships.The DJ was the bomb of the evening.
    My husband and I cannot thank you enough for helping us on the last moment planning with Sangeeth. Top Event Planner in Denver area!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Anjali · Married on 08/27/2017

I honestly do not even know where to begin with how amazing Lata is. She literally took care of every detail imaginable! When I started looking for someone to help with the planning and coordinating of my wedding, I struggled a bit because I couldn't find someone that could do it all. Almost all the vendors I spoke with only offered a portion of the services I needed and she was the one that said she would take it all on. I had a big fat indian wedding that included 3 days of events and she handled everything! She helped with all of the planning, coordinating, decorating, designing, and also to top it off she had really great contacts for the DJ and photographer for all of our wedding event. In addition to this, she was the most reasonable with her pricing! She made our wedding completely stress free and made it a night to remember. We honestly cannot praise her enough! If you are looking for someone, Lata will definitely not disappoint and will take care of you like you are her own family. Such an amazing soul!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Bhawana · Married on 08/26/2017

Lata is an absolute delighted to work with! Her vision was better than I could have ever imagined, she’s absolutely brilliant and a delight to work with. I would recommend Lata and her team strongly.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    InVogue Events 14

Samira · Married on 08/11/2017

Lata with InVogue events did the décor for my husband and I’s pre wedding day event – Sangeet/Mehndi night. We had seen her beautiful prior work on facebook and had gotten in touch with her through FB messenger. She was so wonderful to work with from the onset- super responsive, organized and personable. We loved that part of her proceeds went to supporting a charitable cause and that along with her work style/reviews sold us on her. Throughout the process she really focused on understanding our vision, kept in touch with us and was willing to accommodate changes/requests as needed. This was particularly appreciated as we are based in NY and were planning a multiple day South Asian destination wedding in Colorado. Her quote was extremely reasonable and she even generously threw in a few extra decor items for us. The result was a beautiful setup (fabric, colors, lamps, arrangement) for our backdrop, furniture, rug, cushions, centerpieces etc and it all came together perfectly. Her team did a fantastic job of setting it all up the day of and it was more beautiful than we had envisioned. Thank you Lata and team for doing a fabulous job- for making our destination wedding planning process easier and for making our event so beautiful and special!!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Preeti · Married on 07/02/2017

Thank you so much InVogue Events for making our dream come true! It was a fairytale wedding ! Hats off to you and your team for such a lovely decor and for organizing the wedding within such a short time span!! Everything was perfectly done..The Mandap, the Phoolon ki Chaddar, the Aisle, the real flower Center Pieces, the Entrance Arch, the Color Combinations were perfect! Just like I imagined it to be. Thank you once again!! Fantabulous work as always!!!!! 5 star! The best event planner and decorator with such a classy taste for decor!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anup · Married on 02/25/2017

This was the best planned and designed wedding we had, it was exceptionally perfect all the way from start to end and the entire credit goes to the very talented, dedicated and hardworking individual -- Lata Prabhu -- Invogue Events, Englewood. What a "Gem" of an Individual. Her professionalism is immaculate and beyond. Everyone was raving about her design and her very approachable attitude. I knew I met the right person at our very first meeting. The design she drew and her inventory is so beautiful and unique, unlike others. The design she laid out in front of me was exactly replicated on our special day. She also has a knack of doing wonders with a tight budget. So my wife and I highly recommend Lata for any types of events. It's not just because of her amazing creativity and tireless hard work efforts. The assurance and confidence that she gives will help you a lot to stay calm and not to worry about anything, otherwise, I remember having insomnia thinking about the wedding before I met her. I wish we could give her billions of likes for an extraordinary and outstanding job. Bravo! Hats off!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    InVogue Events 15
    InVogue Events 16

Michael · Married on 09/04/2016

My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! Lata from InVogue Events was absolutely amazing! She made the planning of a multi-cultural, dual ceremony (Hindu/Non-Denominational Christian) wedding look easy and I don't know what we would have done without her. To top it off, Lata was very easy to work with and very professional throughout the whole process. She also had many wonderful suggestions on how to spice up the decorations. She did a great job of decorating the mandap to look stunning and modified it to match the style of both ceremonies. In the end, the wedding was exactly how we had envisioned it and we will never forget the hard work that Lata had invested in our special day. For any future event planning needs, InVogue Events will be the first place we contact.

Note: The attached images were taken by Elegant Images.

Sent on 02/14/2018
    InVogue Events 17
    InVogue Events 18
    InVogue Events 19
    InVogue Events 20

Gillian · Married on 07/29/2017

We worked with Lata for our two wedding ceremonies: Hindu in the morning and Christian in the afternoon. We ended up with two BEAUTIFUL ceremonies and a relaxing and enjoyable day, even with all the activities taking place in one day. We can thank Lata and her team for this. She’s an incredibly hard-worker, and excellent communicator, and she understood exactly what we were looking for and made it happen. She took care of all the floral elements, the linens and lunch setup at the Hindu temple, and the mandap, as well as the ceremony and reception table décor at the Denver Botanic Gardens. She was on time to every appointment and very organized. We had shown her photos of what we liked and it came out looking exactly as we had envisioned. You don’t exactly know what to expect going into wedding planning and then sharing your ideas with a coordinator, but we were not disappointed! Thank you so much Lata for your talent and hard work. We had such a memorable day and couldn’t have done it without you and your team.

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • F

Ferha · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding planning is one of the most stressful things I have ever done, but with Lata’s help, a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders. We hired Lata bc of her reasonable prices and because we knew she’d be so easy to communicate with, which she was. It wasn’t hard at all to bring up any changes that we wanted, and she always kept in contact with us whether we remembered to or not. Her designs turn out exactly the way we wanted them and even better! Even during the event itself Lata made sure that everyone and everything was in line and ready to go according to our timeline. She is a great people person, easy to work with, and such a hard worker. For a 2 day event, that’s a lot of work for one person to handle but she did it! I definitely recommend her for any future weddings.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Varun · Married on 08/05/2016

This was the best planned wedding we had that was perfect all the way from start to end. Lata was an immense pillar in midst of all the wedding planning for our big day. She is a very dedicated, hard-working and gem of an individual. Her professionalism is immaculate. We had two ceremonies at our wedding, an Indian Hindu ceremony which was completely taken care of Lata, and also had Mehendi/Sangeet a night before which was organized flawlessly by Lata and her team. Cheers to all of them. Me and Sara would love to recommend Lata for any of their weddings. It was because of her efforts me and Sara could enjoy our big day to full extent.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Rohini · Married on 06/23/2018

Lata was really helpful in coordinating the multiple events we had planned for the week and she also supported me in executing the vision I had for the weekend. Her decorations on the mandap were truly beautiful and matched exactly what i was looking for. She also ensured that my husband and I were fed and well-taken care of throughout the weekend (including helping me adjust my sari when i needed it!).

Sent on 08/23/2018