Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Reviews

386 | New York, NY

386 Reviews for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri

386 Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Reviews

Kristy · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Thanks for the wonderful ceremony.

Amanda · Getting married on 04/18/2019

Rev. Louis did such a beautiful ceremony for my wedding. It will always be one of my favorite moments of that special day. Everyone though he said the words beautifully and with meaning.
    I thank rev. Louis for fitting us into his busy schedule.
    I look forward to having rev. Louis do other events for us in the near future hopefully.
    I also recommend him to others couple looking to make there wedding ceremony touching and beautiful.

• Mike

Mike Misch · Married on 10/06/2018

Louis exceeded expectations across the board.

My wife and I are not very religious people, but we do put thought into the spiritual side of life. We wanted our wedding ceremony to be meaningful, and we wanted someone who would be able to understand our (not so easy) family situations and convey the type of love we have for each other in an authentic way. Louis was fantastic from the very first minute we met him. He was genuine, funny, real, and clearly grounded and connected. He offered us support in many ways. At one point throughout the year, I was agonizing over a decision on whether or not to include my brother in my wedding party. I called Louis, and after only having met once, he spoke to me on the phone for half an hour and helped me more than anyone else in my life was able to. He is a truly special person who made our big day very nice, and we hope to keep him as a part of our life going forward. Many, many people commented on how well done the ceremony was.
    -Mike

Domenick · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Louis performed our wedding last week and it was perfect. Everything was incorporated from our initial conversations. We will definitely stay in touch to have him be included in the next chapters of our lives together.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Thank you Domenick! I look forward to our times together

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev Lou was amazing. Everyone cane up to me saying how the loved the ceremony. He listened to us and made our vision come alive.

JACKIE · Married on 09/21/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Olivieri for my wedding! Mr. Olivieri was always very responsive to my emails, very patient with all of our requests and most of all, made our ceremony exactly what we hoped for and more! Additionally, from our first meeting, we felt like we had known him forever! It was very comfortable and honestly a no-brainer to choose him to marry us!
    Thank you, Lou! We are beyond appreciative for our very special ceremony!

Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri 2
    Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri 3

Chris · Married on 09/09/2018

Rev. Louis did a fantastic job at our wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Thank you Chris!

Alexxa · Married on 09/09/2018

Rev Louis was spectacular, he was everything we could have asked for in an officiate. He responded quickly and listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. He was funny and it seemed like everyone enjoyed the little humor bits he added. he really knows how to tailor the ceremony to your liking, he let us choose different options of what we wanted to say/do during the ceremony. We loved Rev Louis and would have chose him again!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri's reply:

Thank you Alexxa! Big hug!

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2018

We were married by Reverend Louis on September 2nd on Long Island. From our first meeting with him, he made us feel comfortable and we knew our ceremony was in good hands. He did such a good job on the ceremony and really made it feel personal, even throwing in some Latin for my husband. Everyone at the wedding loved him and we received several compliments about him the next day. We highly recommend him!

Alex · Married on 08/26/2018

Written from the groom:
    Second to finding the right girl, figuring out who will officiate your wedding is probably the most important decision you'll be involved in. It is my pleasure to strongly recommend Rev. Lou to all those searching for the right person.

My wife and I met with many officiants and while every one of them was great in his or her own way, after one meeting it was beyond clear to us that Rev. Lou was our guy. We met a few more times and left every meeting feeling more secure in our decision. He took the time to hep us create the perfect ceremony, on our day just seeing Lou put me at ease.

We started down this road looking for a business partner, but Lou made himself a part of our family. He delivered a perfect ceremony that everyone loved. I am forever grateful that Rev. Lou was our officiant and took part in one of the most important days of our life.

From the bride:
    While working on planning our wedding we met so many different vendors, some days were more overwhelming than others. Then we met Rev. Lou, and everything just fell into place. We had our officiant, someone who really understood what my husband and I wanted our wedding ceremony to encompass. I could relax, I had Rev. Lou and I knew that my wedding was going to be perfect.

When we spoke or met with Lou he had this calming presence that just made planning a wedding seem like a walk in the park. His ideas were creative, fresh, modern, yet traditional, and like a wedding ceremony I had never seen before in my life. By the day of my wedding I felt like I had know Rev. Lou for years. He truly became a part of our family over the time we planned our wedding.

Lou took care of all of the important details for us to make sure our day was about us. Although our wedding was an interfaith wedding, Rev. Lou did a ketubah ceremony which was beautiful. There is no reason to look any further than Rev. Lou to be your wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Love you guys! Thank you

Cristiane · Married on 08/25/2018

I was so lucky to find Officiant Louis Olivieri, who, after some meetings for the wedding came to be our friend Loui, an amazing human being. When I was looking for a perfect officiant for our wedding ceremony I checked online and I saw his picture, from that image I could see his focused eyes mixed with his genuine smile, had to be him I thought. We had an informative and fun breakfast meeting months before the ceremony, from there we had an easy communication online for all details. Our ceremony was 100% tailored to us and could not have been more perfect. It was funny, sentimental, serious and fun all at the same time. With our approval, at a certain moment, he included the parents in the ceremony what made it unique. We received so many compliments on our ceremony. We could not have asked for a better ceremony or officiant! As a bride, I am so proud of myself to have Loui as part of my story. I just don't have my ceremony photos yet, it was unplugged and my wedding was August 25, 2018.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri's reply:

Thank you Cristiane! It was my honor Please send me a couple of the best photos

Michael Larsen · Married on 08/11/2018

Thank you!

It was important to me that the ceremony is not too long, but still meaningful. Reverend Olivieri drafted a beautiful ceremony that was highly personalized. It really reflected us as a couple. Our friends and family kept raving about the ceremony afterward. Thank you so much, Reverend Olivieri!

Joanne · Married on 08/05/2018

Billy and I had the most perfect wedding. One of the best decisions we made through this entire process was asking Rev Louis Olivieri to share in our wedding day and marry us. From the initial point of contact through the entire process he was there for us. He even provided us pointers/recommendations of things to do to personalize our wedding that we never thought about. I cannot put into words how great he was. I recommend him and cannot wait to have him bless our future children. THANK YOU!!

Jeffrey · Married on 08/04/2018

Reverend Lou did an incredible job as our officiant on our wedding day. He captured our love perfectly on our amazing wedding day and as the groom standing up there awaiting my wife to be, he kept me calm with small talk and light humor which I appreciated.I would recommend Rev Lou any day without reservations. Thanks for an amazing day Rev. Lou!

Ralph · Married on 07/31/2018

Lou was more than we expected. He was attentive and helped create a unique experience for our wedding that made it truly ours. The words and theme of the entire service became a unique tribute to us and our family.

Laura · Married on 07/21/2018

Reverend Lou was AMAZiNG! Everyone at our ceremony said it was the best they ever saw. It was the perfect combination of funny & emotional/romantic which is exactly what we asked for. His kind voice is great to listen to at the ceremony. He also offered us advice & support along the time leading up to the wedding. Thank you Reverend Lou for making our wedding ceremony so personal & special!

Peppino · Married on 07/21/2018

He is awesome would be a mistake not hiring Rev Lou Grooms point of view

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2018

Louis Olivieri is truly amazing at what he does. We could not meet with him in person, but even over a Skype phone call, we knew he was the person we wanted to marry us. We both come from a catholic background, and wanted a religious ceremony but nothing over the top. He did exactly that. We laughed, we cried, it was so personalized it was amazing. We still have friends/family telling us how wonderful our ceremony was. I highly recommend Loui. He is so helpful, I was relaxed the day of because I knew we were in great hands!!!!! You won't regret it!

Kerrie · Married on 07/19/2018

Such a pleasant experience with Rev. Louis Olivieri. He made sure to make our ceremony and vows extra special, even including a special vow with our son. Definitely made our special day a memorable one. Highly recommend.

Kenneth · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev. Louis did an outstanding job officiating our wedding ceremony! We cannot thank him enough for his compassion, dedication and professionalism. He made our ceremony one that we will always remember. His personal touch of warmth, empathy and love was noticed by all who attended. I would recommend his services to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Ken and Madeline Zisel

Brandon · Married on 07/08/2018

Rev. Lou is everything we had hoped for in an officiant and more. From the moment we first spoke, he was very personable, professional and easy to work with. His work ethic and personality are world class. We trusted him with our special day and he exceeded our expectations with flying colors. He hand crafted an amazing ceremony and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. It's a no brainer, highly recommend!!! -Brandon, Groom

• Y

Yanette · Married on 07/08/2018

Rev Lou is A M A Z I N G! He was fun and personable yet professional. He took the time to get to know us as a couple in order to craft the perfect (and I mean PERFECT) ceremony for our wedding. He made the journey to our wedding day fun and stress free. You can entrust him with what will be the most intimate and most special moment of your big day. Absolutely amazing! This is your guy!

Ryan · Married on 07/07/2018

Rev. Lou was fantastic from the start of the entire process. Like most Grooms, I was pretty reserved through most of the wedding planning but from the first time we met my wife and I both felt very comfortable with Lou and his entire explanation of the process. Through a few emails we were able to completely customize our ceremony and have the entire thing scripted out so we knew exactly what we were getting and there were no surprises. Lou had a ton of different options and styles to choose from for each section of the ceremony (vows, religious styles, readings, poems, and his own personal touches). He even had a few unique editions that our guests are still talking about to this day.

My wife and I were very fortunate with our entire wedding. Everything went smooth and our guests loved the party. But many of our guests and even some of my groomsmen were saying it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever seen. A fews guys even told me they were fighting back a few tears.

We couldn't have asked for anything more. A+ Rev. Lou

Trisha · Married on 07/07/2018

AMAZING!!! I wanted our ceremony to stand out and be special and it was all that and more!!! Rev. Louis was absolutely fantastic! I had how many people come up to me afterwards to tell me that our ceremony was the best they've ever seen and how they thought we knew Rev. Louis for years! He was so sweet and kind and made the entire process stress free with such an unbelievable personal touch. I am a total type-A, organized individual with extremely high standards and I think he's got me beat...I never had to follow up with him, he's 100% on top of his game and you will not be disappointed with him!