373 Reviews for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri

Civil Union (1)
Lutheran (1)
Taoist (1)
373 Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Reviews

Thanks for the wonderful ceremony.

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/12/20, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis did such a beautiful ceremony for my wedding. It will always be one of my favorite moments of that special day. Everyone though he said the words beautifully and with meaning.
I thank rev. Louis for fitting us into his busy schedule.
I look forward to having rev. Louis do other events for us in the near future hopefully.
I also recommend him to others couple looking to make there wedding ceremony touching and beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Billy and I had the most perfect wedding. One of the best decisions we made through this entire process was asking Rev Louis Olivieri to share in our wedding day and marry us. From the initial point of contact through the entire process he was there for us. He even provided us pointers/recommendations of things to do to personalize our wedding that we never thought about. I cannot put into words how great he was. I recommend him and cannot wait to have him bless our future children. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Lou did an incredible job as our officiant on our wedding day. He captured our love perfectly on our amazing wedding day and as the groom standing up there awaiting my wife to be, he kept me calm with small talk and light humor which I appreciated.I would recommend Rev Lou any day without reservations. Thanks for an amazing day Rev. Lou!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lou was more than we expected. He was attentive and helped create a unique experience for our wedding that made it truly ours. The words and theme of the entire service became a unique tribute to us and our family.

Profile Picture Ralph, 7/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Lou was AMAZiNG! Everyone at our ceremony said it was the best they ever saw. It was the perfect combination of funny & emotional/romantic which is exactly what we asked for. His kind voice is great to listen to at the ceremony. He also offered us advice & support along the time leading up to the wedding. Thank you Reverend Lou for making our wedding ceremony so personal & special!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/21/18, 1 Review

He is awesome would be a mistake not hiring Rev Lou Grooms point of view

Profile Picture Peppino, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Louis Olivieri is truly amazing at what he does. We could not meet with him in person, but even over a Skype phone call, we knew he was the person we wanted to marry us. We both come from a catholic background, and wanted a religious ceremony but nothing over the top. He did exactly that. We laughed, we cried, it was so personalized it was amazing. We still have friends/family telling us how wonderful our ceremony was. I highly recommend Loui. He is so helpful, I was relaxed the day of because I knew we were in great hands!!!!! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic

Such a pleasant experience with Rev. Louis Olivieri. He made sure to make our ceremony and vows extra special, even including a special vow with our son. Definitely made our special day a memorable one. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kerrie, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis did an outstanding job officiating our wedding ceremony! We cannot thank him enough for his compassion, dedication and professionalism. He made our ceremony one that we will always remember. His personal touch of warmth, empathy and love was noticed by all who attended. I would recommend his services to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Ken and Madeline Zisel

Profile Picture Kenneth, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Lou is everything we had hoped for in an officiant and more. From the moment we first spoke, he was very personable, professional and easy to work with. His work ethic and personality are world class. We trusted him with our special day and he exceeded our expectations with flying colors. He hand crafted an amazing ceremony and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. It's a no brainer, highly recommend!!! -Brandon, Groom

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Lou is A M A Z I N G! He was fun and personable yet professional. He took the time to get to know us as a couple in order to craft the perfect (and I mean PERFECT) ceremony for our wedding. He made the journey to our wedding day fun and stress free. You can entrust him with what will be the most intimate and most special moment of your big day. Absolutely amazing! This is your guy!

Profile Picture Yanette, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rev. Lou was fantastic from the start of the entire process. Like most Grooms, I was pretty reserved through most of the wedding planning but from the first time we met my wife and I both felt very comfortable with Lou and his entire explanation of the process. Through a few emails we were able to completely customize our ceremony and have the entire thing scripted out so we knew exactly what we were getting and there were no surprises. Lou had a ton of different options and styles to choose from for each section of the ceremony (vows, religious styles, readings, poems, and his own personal touches). He even had a few unique editions that our guests are still talking about to this day.

My wife and I were very fortunate with our entire wedding. Everything went smooth and our guests loved the party. But many of our guests and even some of my groomsmen were saying it was the most beautiful ceremony they have ever seen. A fews guys even told me they were fighting back a few tears.

We couldn't have asked for anything more. A+ Rev. Lou

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

AMAZING!!! I wanted our ceremony to stand out and be special and it was all that and more!!! Rev. Louis was absolutely fantastic! I had how many people come up to me afterwards to tell me that our ceremony was the best they've ever seen and how they thought we knew Rev. Louis for years! He was so sweet and kind and made the entire process stress free with such an unbelievable personal touch. I am a total type-A, organized individual with extremely high standards and I think he's got me beat...I never had to follow up with him, he's 100% on top of his game and you will not be disappointed with him!

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Louis was an integral part of our amazing wedding day. He was easy to work with, flexible and personalized our ceremony to reflect who we are as a couple. We couldn’t be happier. Our guests were thrilled from start to finish.

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Reverend Lou at our wedding on June 29th 2018 at The Fox Hollow in Woodbury, NY.
I had originally had the idea of having a close family friend officiate our wedding.
I’m glad I didn’t go that route. After meeting Lou I couldn’t picture our ceremony with anyone else in that spot.
Lou is super easy to talk to, a great listener and offered his opinion which was very helpful—all while never overstepping.
He was great about keeping in touch throughout the months leading up the the wedding—whether it was a friendly hello to see how we’re doing or something wedding related.
The day of, he got there early to catch some of our pictures, meet parents and the full wedding party. He arranged to meet with my best man, and all of those who were doing readings as well to go over the flow of the ceremony, etc
My family loved meeting Lou. Even though my family was just meeting Lou for the first time, it felt like he’d been a friend they’ve known for a long time. He just has that type of personality.
Our guests loved the ceremony, and were coming up to us throughout the night to ask about him.
Thanks again Lou for a great day that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon and we are still reflecting on how perfect our wedding day was just about three weeks ago. Lou was a huge part of making our day go so smoothly. From the details of the marriage license process to keeping me at ease while standing at the alter...Lou clearly has tons of experience marrying people from all different backgrounds. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Devin, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we met with Rev. Lou for the first time, there was an instant connection. He was extremely personable and spoke to exactly what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. We knew he would be the perfect addition to our wedding. Although he wasn’t available on our date, he offered to write our ceremony and arranged for his colleague, Reverend Britt Hall, to officiate. We were a little hesitant at first not knowing how it would turn out, but their joint effort completely blew us away! Everyone gave us so many compliments on the ceremony! Each guest raved about how thoughtful, personal, and unique it was. Rev. Lou and Rev. Britt had everyone crying and laughing the whole time! I would undoubtably recommend Reverend Lou and Reverend Britt to anyone searching for an officiant! They do a great job working together! I wish we could do it all over again!

Profile Picture Jillian , 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis Olivieri presented a wonderful ceremony and kept us prepared and at ease every step of the way. Also, he was very quick to respond when communicating by email.

Photo for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Review
Profile Picture Marvinjo, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so so grateful to have Rev Louis’ presence and support on my wedding day. As the groom, I was nervous, excited, and felt a whole bunch of other emotions prior to the ceremony. Rev Louis not only put me at ease, but he entertained my family and friends as well. He truly is a caring person that takes the time to get to know you and your family. I cannot thank him enough for his services and HIGHLY recommend Rev Louis to anyone who cares for a beautiful ceremony. I hope to stay in touch with Rev Louis to celebrate future milestones with me and my wife. Thank you Reverend. We will never forget our wedding day and you were a big reason for that.

Profile Picture Tet, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we met with Louis we knew we wanted him to perform our ceremony. My wife has a hard time opening up to people but immediately opened up to him about what we wanted on our day. Louis took time out of his day just to meet with us and felt like we had a connection. Louis helped us step by step preparing for the ceremony. We took time to go over every detail and that's what made the day special. Louis even took the time out while he was out of the country to make sure we were prepared. The day of he made everything smooth and made us comfortable throughout the entire time. If your looking for one of the best for your ceremony, choose Louis.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He is a man that takes the time out to get to know you and will tailor your wedding to the couple. He is entertaining, professional and makes the ceremony something not to forget....Even a few of my guest said they would get married again , just to have him perform the ceremony... Being the groom, I was impressed by him since i meet him...if I could rate him a 10. ...I WOULD

GROOM

Profile Picture D, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lou was the absolute best. Planning weddings can be very stressful at times but when it came to working with Lou, he put all of our worries and stresses at ease. We also got so many compliments about our ceremony and how great of a job Lou did. He was sincere, funny and did everything that we asked. But most importantly, he helped make marrying the love of my life the most unforgettable/special/touching experience and I couldn’t reccomend him enough. Thanks, Lou.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly reccomend using Rev Louis! He took the time to get to know about us and listened to what we really wanted. He was amazing to work with and made our big day extra special. THANKS LOU!!

Profile Picture Ardon, 3/30/18, 1 Review