346 Reviews for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri

Civil Union (1)
Lutheran (1)
Taoist (1)
346 Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Reviews

Thanks for the wonderful ceremony.

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/12/20, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Louis did such a beautiful ceremony for my wedding. It will always be one of my favorite moments of that special day. Everyone though he said the words beautifully and with meaning.
I thank rev. Louis for fitting us into his busy schedule.
I look forward to having rev. Louis do other events for us in the near future hopefully.
I also recommend him to others couple looking to make there wedding ceremony touching and beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Working with Rev. Louis was nothing short of amazing. Our ceremony was small and in my house. From the moment he arrived he was a part of our families. He made everyone feel super comfortable, especially my wife and I who at the time were a ball of nerves. Because of him, the day went as smooth as could be. Multiple people came up to us and said they have never heard such beautiful ceremony. It was overall just an incredible experience. What an inredible person!

Profile Picture Anthony, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After being a part of two different ceremonies that Rev. Louis Olivieri officiated the discussion to contact him for ours was an easy one. He assisted us in creating an unique and intimate ceremony that our friends and family are still talking about today.

Photo for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Review - The "Knot Tying" Finale
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So glad we found Rev Louis! So helpful and felt comfortable right from then beginning. Our ceremony was perfect and custom for my husband and I. He kept in touch with us from when we met to our wedding day which was comforting to know he hadn’t forgotten about us. Louis was great in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly and everyone said what they had to say and were where they were supposed to be which took a weight off my shoulders. Thanks so much Rev Louis! You set a great time for the rest of our celebration!

Photo for Interfaith Minister Rev. Louis Olivieri Review
Profile Picture Samantha, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As a groom I didn't have many jobs to do, I was pretty limited to finding the DJ and officiant to marry us.

When scrolling through the usual wedding sites I came across Reverend Lou and let me tell you I cannot be happier that we chose him!

From day one he makes you feel comfortable and at ease which at any point of planning it helps. He comes up with a ceremony essentially of your own choosing mixed with Lou's personality which is excellent!

When he showed up the day of our wedding he was with us every step of the way putting our nerves at ease, along with our bridal party and parents as well. He truly felt like a member of the family on our big day. Also what you are probably looking for and the most important part is we have numerous friends and family come up to us at cocktail and the reception and told us that was one of the best ceremony's they've seen.

So if you are looking anywhere else or considering others, stop. Reverend Lou Olivieri is your guy!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Louis was so great. My fiance and I met with him in the city and he was extremely flexible with my busy work schedule. When we met Louis I had already talked to a few Officiants and there was no comparison. We chose him while we were still sitting there! We talked and emailed a bunch of times before the wedding. At the wedding, to our dismay the MaitreD was not pulling her weight, Louis saved the day! The Wedding would have been a disaster if not for him! He sprang into action when he saw the situation and was awesome. During the ceremony he was phenomenal, it has only been a few days, but so many people complimented me for having Reverend Louis Officiate the wedding. This is the person you want there on that special day. We will be calling him when the little ones come into the picture!!!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very nice great friendly from the start, we could not have been happier with Rev. Louis Olivieri. Very accommodating service and a true friend indeed. Great communication and level of service, he was there very early before everyone else and made sure all was in order for our special day to go accordingly. Made me and my wife feel very comfortable and helped us threw the whole way and was able to customize our ceremony especially for us in a unique way. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married in the tri state area who seeks out the best level of service out there.

Profile Picture Marco, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Rev. Lou! We knew from the day of our first meeting that he would be the perfect person to marry us. We were so concerned with all the detail of the reception and the last thing on our minds was the ceremony and I'm so glad we came across Rev. Lou because he really personalized our ceremony which let all of our guest know the REAL reason why theres even a reception going on! The ceremony really sets the mood for your wedding and Rev. Lou did a fantastic job at that! During the ceremony there were tears and laughter and just so much LOVE. I never thought I would be a bride to cry but....Rev. Lou made me cry, many tears of joy. You're the best, Lou! We're so honored to have had you marry us, it was the perfect beginning to our forever! Our doggies send many kisses!

Profile Picture Viviana, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I felt very comfortable with Lou right away. He was open to was we wanted/didn't want in our ceremony and offered unique ideas to add to the ceremony that really made it special. Guests are continuing to complement how personal our ceremony was. I am so happy to have worked with him!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so glad that we came across Rev. Lou in our search for an officiant! My fiancee and I originally had other plans for the ceremony of our wedding, however they fell through which left us looking for an officiant late in the game. As soon as we met Lou we knew he was the one we wanted to marry us. He is laid back, funny, and extremely personable. Lou made the process of customizing our ceremony very easy and stress free. On the day of our wedding he showed up well before the ceremony so that he could meet our family and friends and truly be a part of our special day. From a groom's perspective he was perfect, the ceremony was the last thing on my mind that day and Lou made every step out to the alter and back seem like it was nothing. He directed me throughout the entire ceremony so that everything ran smoothly and seemed well choreographed. He was ready with tissues at the precise time for those that needed them and we received many wonderful comments from friends and family about how personalized our ceremony was. Afterward Lou stayed around for cocktail hour before heading out for the night. We could not be happier with how well everything went, Rev. Lou went above and beyond just officiating our ceremony.

Profile Picture Nick, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for everything Rev. Lou. My wife and I both knew from the day of our meeting that you would be the one to marry us. You personalized everything to tell our story and there were many tears and smiles. You did a fantastic job. We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us.

Profile Picture Sean, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I had our wedding on October 21, 2017. The only thing that matched the beauty of that day was the amazing ceremony conducted by Rev Louis Olivieri. His words were so much more than what I've heard from other officiants. They were very personal and intimate reminding everyone in attendance as to what the ceremony was about, which is mine and my wife's love for each other. Rev Lou is an absolute gentleman and a true professional. I couldn't imagine anyone else being there with us on our day. If you're on the fence about who to book stop searching and book this man!!!

Profile Picture jon, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Exactly what we were looking for! Professional, friendly, and a great ceremony :)

Profile Picture Taraneh, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Louis was absolutely AMAZING! Rev. Louis made our wedding ceremony sincere, personal, memorable and more, he helped create the wedding ceremony of our dreams!!

Throughout the entire process he was incredibly responsive, very professional, and extremely easy to work with. He worked with us to find readings, prayers, and vows that really spoke to us as a couple and made our ceremony personal and special. We separately completed a questionnaire and emailed it to Rev. Louis. He blended our responses into a personalized story of how we met, what is important to each of us, and what we love about each other. He captured who we are as a couple with stories and laughter, while keeping the spiritual component of marriage. Lou also worked with us on incorporating my daughter into the wedding ceremony. This was a surprise for my daughter as well as our guests and was incredibly touching and a memorable part of our wedding ceremony. The special touch Rev. Lou added for my daughter’s moment in the ceremony was truly amazing having guests and even Rev. Louis teary-eyed. After our ceremony guests could not stop talking about how amazing the officiant was and how beautiful the ceremony was, we couldn’t have asked for a better person to marry us. If you are looking for an officiant to marry you Rev. Louis Olivieri is your guy! We highly recommend him and believe me you will love him! Thank you Rev. Louis for being a part of our special day, we were so lucky to have you with us!

Profile Picture Alesia, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Lou was one of the best decisions we made for our ceremony! We planned an impromptu and very intimate ceremony in 2.5 weeks, and when we called Reverend Lou to see if he could help us pull it off, he was up for the task. The ceremony he wrote for us was emotional, meaningful, and full of personality. He took the time to get to know us and our families before the ceremony and had everyone laughing, in tears, and everything in between. I cannot recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Cat, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Lou is amazing. My husband and I had a lot of difficulties with deciding/planning the ceremony given he is not religious and my upbringing is very catholic. From the first meeting Lou set us at ease that the ceremony would be what we wanted it to be and he truly delivered. The actual ceremony was beautiful, and better than we could have imagined. Our guests raved about the ceremony and many were shocked to learn that Lou wasn't a long term friend of ours. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant than Rev Lou.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/29/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Catholic, Interfaith Ceremony

Rev. Louis was amazing !! He made our ceremony so special and was so easy to work with! He really got to know us as individuals before putting together an unforgettable ceremony that we will cherish forever. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

"What a beautiful ceremony!" This was the sentiment that our guests conveyed to us immediately following and even days after our wedding. I wholeheartedly agree. As soon as we met with Rev. Lou both my fiance and I felt comfortable and confident that we wanted Lou to be the officiant at our wedding. He was warm, friendly, professional, and thorough. He synthesized our responses to the questionnaire into a personalized story of how we met, what is important to each of us, and what we love about each other. Our ceremony truly reflected how we feel about each other. It was fantastic!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony

Rev. Lou did a fantastic job at our wedding on July 8th. He made us and our family feel so comfortable and relaxed leading up to the ceremony, taking time to ease the nerves our our family members that were doing readings by helping them to rehearse. We received so many wonderful compliments on how it was the most beautiful and thoughtful ceremony people had ever witnessed. Leading up to the big day, we worked with Lou on customizing our ceremony and he had ample suggestions for readings and other special moments to incorporate. It can be as personalized as you make it and we were very happy with how the ceremony had traditional elements yet still spoke to us as a unique couple. Lou, we can't thank you enough for making our ceremony so special!
Love,
Christina & Derek

Profile Picture Christina, 7/8/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Interfaith Ceremony

I will be forever indebted to Lou for the amazing job he did at my wedding. I cannot count the number of guests who said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever attended. With Lou's help and guidance, we were able to personalize every part of the ceremony. He had us laughing and crying, and we could not have asked for anything more from him. We would recommend Lou with the highest rating possible. He really made our day. He is the best!

Profile Picture Lee, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lou did such an amazing job during our wedding ceremony! He made our ceremony so personal and special. His words truly spoke how we feel about each other as a couple. I could not be happier with our ceremony and I will truly remember it forever. All our family and friends complimented how wonderful our ceremony was. I couldn't of asked for a more special day and Lou had a huge part in that!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Lou was great! My wife and I were so glad we mad the choice to go with Lou. He was very helpful all throughout the wedding planning process. He helped customize our ceremony to what both my wife and I had in mind. Lou also had some of his own personal touches to the ceremony which were great and everybody loved. Both my wife and I said we couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us, we now feel like he'll be a part of our life for future events. Reverend Lou is great at what he does and you will not be disappointed to have him be the one who marries you!

Profile Picture James, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

GOOD ADVISE, SPECIALLY WHEN ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY FEEL TOUCHED WITH THE CEREMONY, IT WAS AN SPECIAL MOMENT WITH A TRULY WORDS ABOUT MARRIAGE, LOVE, RELATIONSHIP AND MORE, MANY THANKS.
IT WAS EASY, AND I FEEL REALLY COMFORTABLE .

Profile Picture Pablo, 6/2/17, 1 Review