Innsbrook Resort Reviews

Innsbrook Resort 3
  • Caytlin

Caytlin Cearlock · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful View

We stopped by one day just to look and realized that it was gated, went in and talked to the security guards at the entrance, who were super nice, if we could look at the venue. They called the wedding coordinator for the venue and got us an appointment right then to talk. I would of completely understood if we needed to come back and I was so thankful they would see us.
    The venue inside is beautiful, the view outside and looking at the lake was beautiful. This venue was my top picks for sure.
    I have a lot of out of town guests and a fair amount of older relatives that will be attending, I did not pick this venue only because of the drive to the venue and it will be an evening wedding. I was nervous that someone would get lost. I would of picked it if it was going to be an earlier wedding just because of the view.
    Cost of the venue and everything was not a bad price, compared to other venues. Locations is the only caution if you have a lot of older adults that do not like to drive at night or are not familiar with the area.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Innsbrook Resort's reply:

Thank you for stopping by Caytlin and for your kind review. We are sorry you didn't book with us, but wish you so much happiness on your wedding day!

Caroline Sengheiser · Married on 09/27/2019

Dream wedding!

We just had our 180 guest wedding at Innsbrook on 9/27 and it was AMAZING!!!! When we went to tour the venue in November 2018, we fell in love with the vision of a beautiful lakeside wedding, rustic yet elegant reception, and having our close family & friends renting homes on property for our wedding weekend. We held all of our events at Innsbrook including our rehearsal dinner on the Patio at the 18th Green, ceremony on the Aspen stage, cocktail hour on the patio, and reception in the Aspen Room. Everything at every event was PERFECT. The food and service for all events was over the top!!!! Amber and Brittany took over event management a few months before our wedding and made us feel so confident. They were responsive and organized leading up to our wedding. They were always around helping set up, running our ceremony, managing the staff, working with our vendors, etc. Our guests raved about the food and the venue. The venue also accommodated all of our needs including premium liquor requests, specialty cocktails, many dietary restrictions, many outside vendors, and last but not least, our large fireworks display. I can't thank them enough for making our special absolutely perfect. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and more!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Innsbrook Resort 4
    Innsbrook Resort 5
    Innsbrook Resort 6

Susan · Married on 11/04/2017

We had an amazing experience! The staff was great, and our Ceremony was beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/08/2017

I had my wedding at Innsbrook on April 8th. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Ciarra and the entire Innsbrook staff! Ciarra's personal attention to detail and her customer is service is unmatched! From the amazing room set, the food and the staff, everything was incredible! Chef John truly out did himself with the menu! We were served family style and my friends have made the comment it's the best wedding they have ever attended! I would highly recommend Innsbrook for not only your wedding, but rehearsal dinners and bridal showers as well. I had all three events at this venue. The clubhouse after-party, hosted by Kelly Dean and her staff was amazing! We had karaoke and everyone was singing and dancing! The after-party food was the perfect menu for late night entertainment. Where can you stay with a lake-view, have your rehearsal dinner, play golf, have your wedding, your after-party, and brunch the next morning?! Memories were made at Innsbrook!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Dawn · Married on 02/27/2017

If your looking for a place that has it all Innsbrook is the place for the perfect wedding! My daughter got married in October of 2016 we had the rehearsal dinner on the patio of the golf course and then again for brunch on Sunday after the wedding the food for everything was perfection! Ciarra was so helpful before, during and after the wedding as well as Heather with the condo coordination and Lucy did a great job with the rehearsal dinner and Sunday brunch, Innsbrook is very lucky to have these three great ladies! We are still having our guest talk about our wedding and what a beautiful setting that it was! It really felt like a destination wedding but so close to home! Thank you Innsbrook for providing my daughters dream wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Hanah · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding day was perfect. Innbrook is the perfect venue and offers so much more than any other venue I've ever been to. Loved the bar area, and everything was set up exactly how I wanted it. Thank you!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Dianna · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I got married on the Oak Lawn at Innsbrook and it was amazing. Cassie and Ciarra were absolutely more than accommodating with our wants and needs. We met with them multiple times to go over everything and they were the first people we saw when we walked through the door on the big day! They were there to help set up all of our decorations and made our big day worry free! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/15/2015

We had the pleasure of getting married at Innsbrook this past weekend. The ceremony was held lake side and our reception was held up at the lodge. We couldn't have asked for a better experience for us or our guests. The setting was simply breathtaking, the service was impeccable and attention to detail by the staff was amazing. Jeannie and Cassie were our coordinators who are the best in the business. They took extremely good care of us throughout the entire planning process right up until the end of the night on the day of. They are extremely professional, friendly and easy to do business with. I consider them such a blessing - they made everything so seamless. The food was delectable as well - Kelly the beverage manager and Chef Jim outdid themselves on our guests' experience. We're still getting compliments on everything from the cocktails to the passed hors d'ouvres to the amazing entrees. Kristina helped us with lodging including coordinating welcome bags and ensuring all of our guests had comfortable accommodations. This is a great spot for a wedding getaway weekend and everyone had a great time golfing, horse back riding, hiking and taking in the lake life over the course of the weekend. We are so thrilled we found Innsbrook and their incredible staff. Truly amazing!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sally · Married on 10/25/2014

Innsbrook Resort and their wedding coordinators, Jeanne and her staff, were absolutely the best ever to work with through the planning and execution of my daughter and her [now] husbands wedding. From the beginning stages of planning and coming up with ideas down to the actual day of the event. The process really seemed effortless for us. They were so accommodating, always had answers to all of our questions whether they were wants or needs. They were upfront with all costs and had published price lists so that we were always aware of costs in order to help with fitting things into our budget.

Innsbrook Resort provided some of the most important parts for their wedding. We planned accommodations for out of town family and friends; planned the ceremony to include the rehearsal; they also planned and provided the rehearsal dinner, golf for the groomsmen; provided a cocktail party in between the ceremony and the dinner; provided the dinner / catering and the venue for the reception. The whole weekend was as if we were having a destination wedding.

The food was fantastic! We had attended a preview of the menu items about 3 months before the wedding which allowed the bride and groom to pick out the items they wanted to serve. We opted for buffet style service and we are still getting feedback about how great the food was at their wedding!!

The weather really cooperated the day of their wedding. The actual ceremony was at the location on the lake below the Conference Center - lovely! Beautiful backdrop for an afternoon wedding and then as the evening progressed, it was very accommodating to have the large patio off the reception area to spread outside.

We are so appreciative for all the efforts of the Innsbrook staff - we couldn't have done all of this without you! Thank you so much for making Samantha & Adam Gibson's wedding day so absolutely special!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Bill and Janice · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our daughters wedding reception at Innsbrook on October 4,2014 and could have been happier. Jeannie Mueller was fantastic! She was not only helpful and genuine, but worked with us on planning every detail. The evening of the reception was absolutely beautiful and everyone commented on how delicious the food was. Chloe was there and made certain that everything that was requested was done, and done right. We will be recommending Innsbrook Resort to others who are looking for a beautiful venue for their wedding! Thanks for making our daughters day so special!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Maggie · Married on 09/06/2014

We got married at Innsbrook September 6. It truly was a destination wedding for us as all of our friends and family came from all over the country! Although wedding planning can be stressful, Jeannie and Chloe were wonderful to work with and made planning so much easier! They didn't mind all my emails with questions and floor plan changes ;) Our family still compliments the food and accommodations.. And we are already planning a family weekend back on the lake. Our wedding was everything I hoped it would be and more. Our biggest struggle in wedding planning was affording one altogether... Innsbrook provided everything I could ever want for a price that was incredibly affordable. My friends can't believe all we got for what we paid! The weather was perfect, the lake was such a beautiful place to get married, and the aspen lodge was perfect for what we wanted! The staff did a fabulous job of decorating the way I liked and it was so amazing to be able to enjoy getting ready and spending time with the girls instead of worrying about setting everything up. It was a perfect weekend, and in would highly recommend this venue for a wedding. It's the perfect location and the staff goes above and beyond.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Sharon · Married on 08/23/2014

Our daughter had her wedding here on one of the hottest days of the summer, out doors of course.
    Jeanne bent over backwards to keep people comfortable and keep things flowing. They worked with us to make sure things were exactly as we wanted them, and it was amazing.
    The food was fabulous and we still have people calling about it. I will say I was a little worried at the food tasting, however when I spoke with the chef about what we wanted he went above and beyond.
    We served Chicago style hot dogs later in the evening before guests left and even they have had people calling for me to find out what kind they were.
    The staff were all patient and so helpful. I have had many tell me it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have been to.
    During the planning stages Jeanne's patience and input were so much appreciated. I would highly recommend you speak with her if you are thinking of a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Laura · Married on 05/10/2014

I just got married there in May (2014) and I LOVED pretty much everything about it! Jeannie was amazing, and really took the time to get to know my husband and I and tailored ideas to our personalities. The place has just been updated and it was like our own destination wedding but only an hour away from Saint Louis! It was completely different from any wedding we had been to and we have heard tons of compliments from the guests. There were obvious kinks along the way-just as there is with any place- but Jeannie did her best to resolve as best and quickly as she could! Greatly appreciate all the help and it truly was the best day of our lives!

PS: The arbor picture is from our wedding! :)

Sent on 06/13/2014

Avery · Married on 10/06/2012

I was very much impressed with Innsbrook Resort. My family and I have been going there for a long time ever since I was a little girl so I instantly thought of Innsbrook to have my wedding. Everyone there is always so helpful and we had an amazing experience from the first tour/consultation, to the tasting, to the actual event. Kim is fantastic and made sure that every last little detail was perfect for our day. Our wedding was also on a very unexpectedly cold day (outside) and Kim and the crew set up coffee for everyone outside on a moment's notice. Kim herself even brought the wedding party hors d'oeuvres outside while we were taking pictures. Our day was so enjoyable and easy mostly because of her and the entire staff there. Innsbrook is also such a breathtakingly beautiful setting for any special occasion. If you haven't been out there, go soon!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Aelisa · Married on 09/15/2012

I highly recommend Innsbrook for your wedding. Our guests had a great time too. All around fantastic service at Innsbrook.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Innsbrook was such an amazing place to have our dream wedding at. We couldn't have asked for a better experience from the wedding coordination to the beautiful location. It was everything we imagined and so much more.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I were married at Harmonie Church and had our reception in the Aspen Room on October 18, 2014. When we initially chose Innsbrook as our wedding venue, they were going through a transition period of remodeling, menu changes, etc, but Jeannie made certain we were kept in the loop with everything. More importantly, she took the time to really get to know us, our style and how we envisioned our wedding day to be. When Chloe came on board, it felt as if she had been working with us from day one. Both Jeannie and Chloe were responsive to our every request and they really helped to make everything as stress-free as possible (thankfully, they even thought of the small details we didn't even think of!) Chloe was there on our wedding day and she made sure everything ran smoothly and our guests remained happy. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was absolutely perfect! Jeannie and Chloe were fantastic to work with and we just can't thank them enough! Our guests are still raving about the delicious food, friendly staff and how beautiful the night was. If you are searching for a wedding venue, check out Innsbrook...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Alex

Alex Berry · Married on 03/02/2019

Rob and Alex Berry wedfing

We just had our wedding last Saturday. It was perfect! Dodd was fantastic. Many commented it was best they ever had. The staff was available to assist in any way. The day was cold but perfect!

Sent on 03/05/2019

4.2

Innsbrook was a BEAUTIFUL place to have our ceremony and reception. The staff was very much on top of things on the day of our event, and were very professional. Everything ran smoothly!

Sent on 01/18/2013
  • F

Felicia · Married on 04/28/2018

4.2

New wedding planner made all the difference

They lost their wedding coordinator during my planning, which caused a lot of delays in responses. But we'd weren't too upset because we didn't like her much.

The new planner really stepped up to make us happy customers when she started and the day went really really well.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Linda Robinson · Married on 05/18/2019

1.2
      2.0

Unhappy with rehearsal dinner

We had my son’s rehearsal dinner at Innsbrook in the Wobbe Room. He and his now wife are deployed overseas and was so looking forward to having a great time home in the US to celebrate with friends and family. We arranged to have their rehearsal dinner so that family and friends fro all over the world could attend this special event. However when the time came for the dinner there was so much disappointment. The food was not great. Dried out. Dessert was so bad no one would eat it. No one came in to clean up our dishes. I had to ask two separate people to clean up dirty plates ( one a supervisor) whom said he would take care of it and never showed up! The room was 82 degrees and asked three times for someone to please turn up the AC. And never cooled off enough to be comfortable! No one came around to offer us water. All of our guest ended up leaving two hours early because it was so uncomfortable. I had paid for the room to be used much longer. Spoke with a two employees one a supervisor and they didn’t care. They wouldn’t take any money off our bill for anything. What a disappointment for our family who had traveled so far to celebrate only to have to cut our celebration short. I definitely would not recommend this place. Especially if things you expect to be great and they are not and they can’t offer to make it right with.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Daniel · Married on 09/08/2018

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

So my wife and I had our wedding recently at Innsbrook this past September. We began the process with Innsbrook about a year before our wedding. We fell in love with the venue and the beautiful scenery. Everything was put together very well hats off to the maintenance and landscaping crew. Wow! Unfortunately that is where my admiration just about stops. This is also the reason for the one star along with the food in the end superseding our expectations. As far as the staff goes, the cooks/servers/bartender were fine. Not above and beyond but were ok. Our biggest downfall was the wedding coordination staff and senior management. Which is sad as these are the people who should control the experience the most and provide the best service. I HAVE NEVER FELT LESS APPRECIATED BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE IN MY LIFE! Our initial wedding coordinator quit mid-stream, which I get happens, but no excuses the customer should never have to feel this pain. Also especially with a wedding, your not just buying a car here, even though you are definitely spending that kind of money. Clearly let me tell you though it may seem like a lot of money to you, but to them its just another wedding another slot on the schedule. So it took them 3 months plus to get a new coordinator. Meantime my communications were being ignored, questions were going unanswered.
    When I wanted to complain to management and try to fix the issue they reverted my communications back to the original person I was communicating with as if to say they were too good to be bothered with my troubles. Also we found out the wedding coordinator was no longer working with them because the security guard at the gate let it slip by accident. We literally had to ask the Wedding Manager, who was serving us our tasting menu, before she was forward with the information. Once we had a new wedding coordinator we had a meeting to try and right the ship. Which at the time seemed positive

Sent on 10/09/2018

Innsbrook Resort's reply:

Hi Daniel & Cassidy, First of all, congratulations on your big day! We thank you for your feedback and regret that you feel there was a breakdown in communication during our staff transition and that your experience was anything but top-notch, as that is the experience that we strive to achieve for every wedding at Innsbrook. Your feedback was shared with our wedding staff, who have reviewed it and our Director of Hospitality will be reaching out to you and your bride. Thank you, again, and best of luck to you!

Cassidy · Married on 09/08/2018

0.4
      0.5

As a bride, I dreamed about my wedding since I was a little girl. When we went to visit innsbrook for the first time we fell in love with the venue and that lake view. However, our first meeting with Ciarra was very impersonal and quick, but we still decided to give Innsbrook a shot. Fast forward to our tasting meeting. When we checked in with the security guard, and we told him we had a meeting with Ciarra, he was confused and said he didn’t think she worked there anymore. He let us in still and we went into the Aspen center, where we were directed to a conference room. A conference room. For a wedding tasting. Not classy, at all. The food was mediocre at best and we were served items that were not listed on either the 2017 or the 2018 menus. When we asked the “chef” how the stuffed chicken was (which one was the few chicken entrees listed on both menus) he responded with “I have never seen that made”... To put the cherry on top of THAT meeting, the “stand-in” “upper management” only told us of our wedding coordinator no longer working their when we asked her about it. We were then told they would have somebody hired within 2 weeks. 3 months later, we emailed them again and suddenly there was a new coordinator, Katie hired. No welcome email from her or the upper management. We then had a meeting with her and another person in upper management and finally felt a little bit better about everything. That changed once we arrived into town for the wedding weekend. We chose the only room we could bring in outside food for the rehearsal dinner—the Geneva center. We were told that we would be able to pick up the key anytime after 9am the Friday before the wedding. We arrived at 2pm (so 5 hours after we were allowed) and there was no key to be found, no wedding coordinator to be found, and the room was not set up. About an hour later, we were able to get inside the room and tableclothes were brought over by Katie. No appology from Katie. By this point in the week, rain was

Sent on 10/09/2018