Inn at Leola Village Reviews

402 | Leola, PA

402 Reviews for Inn at Leola Village

• Z

Zac · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Fantastic and extremely accommodating venue

My wife and I could not have asked for a better venue than the Inn at Leola Village.

We did the "small wedding" package, but in the end it felt like we had the GIANT wedding package with all the extras that the Inn provided. Stephanie was our wedding coordinator and we can't say enough nice things about her punctuality, attention to detail, and the way she treated us even though we were spending way less than the bigger wedding ceremonies.

The grounds of the Inn are phenomenal, especially for a Fall wedding, and the staff pull off all the stops in creating a fantastic experience for the bride, groom, and their guests. EVERY single one of our guests (about 40 of them) said that was the best wedding they had ever been to, and that they had a blast. Everyone was also extremely impressed with the food, drinks, staff, etc. I even had people say they would get married again just to have their wedding at the Inn.

I do not have one bad thing to say about having a wedding at the Inn at Leola Village, and if you are second guessing your choice at all, don't. If you choose the Inn, you are making the right decision.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Robin103

Robin · Getting married on 08/22/2020

we had our ceremony at the casa di fiori and our dinner/reception at the restaurant mazzi. casa di fiori was an absolutely beautiful place to have the ceremony for a small wedding.

the food and service at the restaurant mazzi was so delicious!! we are still hearing rave reviews from our family and friends.

Sent on 03/19/2009
  • Emily

Emily Rudolph · Getting married on 08/08/2020

We can’t wait

Stephanie is our event coordinator and I’m so glad we can continue working together. We’ve had many visits (as stressful as it was) before we signed. She is patient and fun loving! Helps us see our vision. We cannot wait to continue planning and have our wedding there next August!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Richard Holahan · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Say YES....

There isn't enough space for all I could say. The Inn was charming and beautiful. The staff was impeccable. From one year of planning, through the realization of our day. They made what was initially just a dream into a reality. They worked with our modest budget, made everything easy and essentially did everything for us to create the most wonderful day for us and our guests. I can't recommend them enough.

• Kimberly

Kimberly Corsello · Getting married on 04/02/2020

The best!

Our wedding experience truly cannot be put into words. It was the most seamless day all thanks to the staff of The Inn At Leola Village. Tara went above and beyond to make our day so special, even when planning from a few states away. Do yourselves a favor and book your special event here!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia George · Married on 12/28/2019

Look no further!!

Where do I even begin. My husband and I initially considered the Inn when we were thinking of doing a May wedding, but then veered away from it because it was a little out of our budget. But Tara, our wedding coordinator at the Inn, suggested a December wedding, as costs are slightly discounted. My parents and I visited, and we immediately fell in love. The Inn is like no other venue. It has everything you could ever need on site - accommodations, catering, floral, hair, spa, makeup, planning/coordinating, and THE MOST HOSPITABLE people. Both of our families were all incredibly pleased by the service at the Inn. They do a wonderful job from the minute you show interest, to the morning you leave the venue after the wedding. We made our stay a weekend-long event. Spa services were beautifully coordinated by Jennifer Allen at Destinations - with multiple adjustments when I needed them for the spa on Friday - including massages and nails. And then she also scheduled all of my 14 bridesmaids for hair/makeup on Saturday. All appointments were done on time - between 8am and noon!!! The makeup and hair people do an incredible job. Then, we dealt with Emily and Tara for the wedding ceremony and reception Saturday night. It is absolutely amazing how well the team works together and makes the day so incredibly stress-free. Emily - thanks to you and your team for the amazing food - it was all so warm and the presentation of dinner service at our wedding and rehearsal dinner was so prompt and well done. My guests are still raving about the desserts and dinner that was served! Tracie - the florist - did an absolutely incredible job making all of my flower dreams come true. This was the majority of our décor and I am so happy with how everything turned out. We were even able to use the flowers for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and the brunch Sunday morning. She is truly a floral fairy godmother :). Finally, Tara at the Inn deserves the majority of the credit for how smoothly our wedding festivities went. She was so quick to respond to emails, requests, and always made sure we were satisfied with all decisions and flow of the day. She assisted us from day 1 of showing interest and I could never thank her enough. To everyone at the Inn - you do an incredible job and my guests are still raving about the weekend. I did not feel one ounce of stress the entire weekend - and that is saying a lot because wedding planning can certainly be stressful. But look no further - the Inn will be sure to make all your wedding dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Jess

Jess Stamm · Married on 12/23/2019

Dreamy and Relaxed

Everyone always says to wedding day will be the best day of your life, and it truly was. The staff at the Inn made our day 100% stress-free. From the time we arrived, we felt comfortable and confident that the day would run smoothly. We received so many glowing compliments about the day. Our coordinator, Tara, was perfect. She was was key to making the day run well. She even stopped to fix my dress before my dad and I walked down the aisle since by MOH was already down the aisle. I feel like that shows how detailed oriented she is. She really seems to care as if it’s her own special day. We are so thankful to everyone at the Inn and would 100% recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Arie Yoder · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Incredible - Would recommend to anyone!

Our experience with the Inn at Leola Village was absolutely amazing from the very start! We had Stephanie as our wedding planner, she was more than we could have ever wished for. She helped us set everything up, exactly how we wanted it. We never felt like we were bothering her with questions, requests or the amount of time we changed our minds on things. Every single staff member we encountered was great! They all made you feel welcomed. Even when there was another wedding on the same weekend, we did not feel crowded or that we had less attention that we expected. I would HIGHLY recommend this place (and I already have) to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue in Lancaster. Aside from all of that, it was so amazing and easy to have everything already located at the Inn - food, flowers, hair and make up and the cake! So convenient!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Allison

Allison Nagler Manuel · Married on 09/14/2019

A wedding dream come true

Coming up on my 3 month anniversary with my husband, we constantly reflect with each other, our family, and our friends on our wedding day. The Inn at Leola Village was nothing short of perfection for our special day. From the moment we toured the venue and met our wedding planner, Stephanie, we were impressed by the beauty of the venue throughout all 4 seasons, the professionalism of all of the staff, and the lengths that the Inn goes to for their couples. Stephanie always made us feel welcome, and her staff was there during the planning process and the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend the Inn to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Caitlin Schlack · Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond all expectations!

From day one, working with Stephanie and The Inn at Leola Village, was a pleasant and enjoyable experience. We grew to love this place more and more each time we visited, so much that we came 5 times before the wedding to just hang out and eat at the restaurant! The professionalism, kindness and tentativeness of Stephanie (our wedding planner) and each staff member we came across was beyond exceptional! We would recommend having your wedding here to anyone who wants a family feel atmosphere, exceptional service, beautiful location, a barn/fall (or rustic/warm vibe) wedding while staying within a budget. This place has it all, including overnight stay rooms to after party options!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby Mitchem · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible

My husband and I got married at the Inn in Sept. 2019. I could write a book on how incredible our experience was with Stephanie Lambert and the entire Inn at Leola team. Stephanie helped us every step of the way with our millions of questions, eased our nerves and was incredibly professional and genuine throughout the whole process. The Inn makes sure that no detail goes left un-noticed and really takes the time to make their couples feel at ease. Our day was perfect, beautiful and truly everything we could have ever wanted and more. Stephanie, Tracie and the rest of the team really exceeded our expectations and beyond. We are so beyond happy that we chose the Inn at Leola for our special day and highly, highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

• Natalie · Married on 09/02/2019

Leola is a one stop shop that does each and everything excellently. Great find.

If you are lucky enough to stumble upon this venue, don't miss the opportunity to book it. We were thrilled with absolutely every component of our wedding here. We chose this because it was important to us to let guests stay onsite and not have to travel back to a hotel. Yet, we wanted a place with character - bed and breakfast style, more or less, rather than a standard hotel. To find such a place that could also accommodate our entire guest list is a hard task. Leola has 60-some rooms available. Each one is unique and really awesome. The guests raved about them - I'm not sure how many stories I heard from different guests saying that they each thought there was "some kind of mistake" because they "somehow got the best/coolest room"

The Inn at Leola village offers you a one stop shop for everything you could want for your wedding - venues for rehearsal dinner & onsite salon for the whole getting ready process, unique pool room for groomsmen, after party outdoor spaces and indoor bar. On top of that, onsite florist, onsite catering/bakery. I could spend a lot of time talking about each, but to summarize, absolutely every component of their offerings was top notch. Flowers were amazing, tons of raves about the food, hair and makeup was cited as the best by experienced bridesmaids...on and on. Stephanie, our coordinator, was fantastic. And another point that I loved was that I had a rather specific look in mind for the reception. Despite it being different from the traditional/default setup of the venue, they were extremely flexible in accommodating. And their executions was flawless. One of my favorite moments from the day was seeing the reception hall for the first time after the ceremony - I couldn't believe how perfect it looked - better than my hopes. Reception staff was extremely attentive and had wonderful attitudes. Such a pleasure to work with everyone at the Inn that weekend and through the whole preparation process. Thanks Stephanie and the Leola team for shaping our perfect memories of the day.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Allison Stender · Married on 08/31/2019

Inn at Leola is the best!

Deciding to have my wedding at The Inn at Leola was the best decision ever! Stephanie (wedding coordinator) was wonderful. She was easy to work with and always answered my emails and questions promptly. If you chose this venue, rent out the poolside suites, so you, your friends, and family have the pool area all weekend long. It set up for such a great weekend. Also it was so nice having all the vendors on site and not needing to travel (hair, makeup, florist, food, ceremony, reception).

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2019

A dream come true venue!

My husband and I got married here on August 24, 2019. We have nothing but good things to say about the inn, from start to finish with our planning process Tara and her team made everything so easy! This place is an all in one, non stop shop for weddings! We were able to get our cake, flowers, hair, makeup, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, after party and even accommodations for all of our friends and family, our only regret was not getting the farewell brunch which they also offer! They make you feel like you are the only guest at the inn. It was truly a magical experience for us. Tara was so accommodating with all of our needs from planning the rehearsal dinner and the day of events, she was the best! Julito was also amazing, he assisted us when Tara was not available and throughout the rehearsal dinner, day of preparations and throughout the entire wedding reception and after party, he has the patience of a saint! Tracie made all our flower arrangements and they were truly beautiful and went above and beyond our expectations, she even replaced my husbands boutonniere in the drop of a hat when it broke before the ceremony. The food and our custom cake was also amazing, no guest left hungry for sure! I wish we could get married every year, we will certainly consider the inn for all our future events and mini vacations in the future. I would highly recommend to all future brides to pick this venue!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Morgan · Married on 07/27/2019

Worth the investment.

The Inn at Leola Village was the first venue we visited. It seemed beautiful, but we were skeptical that the price was worth it. As we continued to look at other places, we realized that they weren’t much cheaper but didn’t offer the same perks of being a “one stop shop”. We came back to the Inn, and decided to choose it as our reception venue. It was such an easy and convenient way to plan a wedding. You do your catering, hotel booking, cake/ dessert, flowers, linens, hair and makeup, and, most awesomely for me, all the event setup, through the professional staff at the Inn, who initiate follow ups with you so you don’t have to worry about missing anything. Steph was our coordinator, and she handled the whole process with ease and knowledge. The food was all AMAZING, and guest after guest commented on how much they loved all of the food and the beauty of the venue. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Rankin · Married on 07/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

The Inn at Leola Village provided us with everything we could have asked for on our special day. The staff and service were above and beyond our expectations! The flowers the cake and our meal were all amazing. They truly made our day perfect.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Gia Fuchs · Married on 07/13/2019

It was simply the best!

It been 5 months since my wedding and everyone is still talking about it! Last week marked the 1 year anniversary of my engagement. When I visited Leola last December and learned of an open date in July I was a bit nervous to plan a wedding that quick but with Tara my wedding coordinator and this perfect location it was stress free and so memorable. They have a caterer, salon, and florist on site (beautiful flowers!) that makes everything so easy. It wasn’t just about one day there, it was an experience! Tara even had jewelry that I liked being sold in lobby made in the color that I wanted to wear with my rehearsal dinner dress. The coordinators and staff there are so quick to respond and honestly whatever vision you have they will help you to achieve it. Not to mention the food is amazing and there are so many different options to choose from. I will forever be grateful for my amazing experience with my wedding and we will be back every year for our anniversary !(the restaurant and rooms are so great too)

Kirsten North · Married on 07/07/2019

Made long-distance planning easy!!

Tara is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I cannot day enough good things about The Inn at Leola and their coordinator, Tara. I planned my reception there from 3 hours away and I felt completely at ease the entire time because of Tara and the team. She answered any question I had quickly, was flexible with my requests or any vision I had, and honestly made wedding planning stress free! The day of was PERFECT - the flowers from the on-site florist were stunning, the food was delicious, the service was impeccable, and the entire thing ran seamlessly thanks to Tara and the team.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Mckay · Married on 07/06/2019

The Inn at Leola Village

My husband and I got married in July and our wedding was quite honestly more than I could have ever dreamed of. The planning process was completely effortless and enjoyable! There was no request that our wedding planner, Tara, couldn’t do. Tara made all our wishes come to life. I emailed her so often with requests/questions and she responded very quickly and was happy to help. She also is full of great suggestions. The day of the wedding was so amazing. Everyone commented on how calm I looked and that is because there was absolutely NOTHING stress about. We last minute had to switch our wedding ceremony from the Italian Gardens to Casa Di Fiori, and the staff did not rush us into making any decision and very easily made the transition once we decided. Tara and the rest of the staff took care of every detail. Casa Di Fiori was absolutely stunning and there was plenty of space for our 150 guests. We also used the flower ring and tapestry and it was beautiful. The florist was wonderful and so accommodating as well. We have so many compliments on our wedding and I cannot recommend the Inn at Leola Village enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Erika

Erika Salomon · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection in Pennsylvania!

The Inn at Leola Village was the absolute perfect place to get married. My husband and I were living in LA at the time, though my folks live in Lancaster, and our on-site coordinator Stephanie made everything so easy for us! She responded quickly to any questions we had, and was lovely to work with. A few other perks of getting married at the Inn were their on-site caterer, on-site florist, on-site cake baker, on-site spa and hair salon and, of course, the accommodations. Our experience was perfect, the staff are brilliant, friendly, helpful. A special shout-out to our catering lead Emily who made sure dinner ran smoothly. We had a small wedding, and limited budget and we got a lot of bang for our buck. We got married in the late afternoon on a Sunday in the wedding garden, which was beautiful, and had our reception in the smaller venue, the Bella Giardino room, which worked out well for us. I would highly recommend this venue for any couple. Know that you will be well taken care of here. Additionally, we chose our photographer, DJ, and live musicians from their preferred vendor list and were very happy with all of them. Of note, the photos included with this review are by Yoko from Jeff Benzon photography (https://www.jeffbenzon.com). Overall, five out of five stars for the Inn at Leola Village, would get married here again. :-)

FYI: The total amount we spent with them includes not only the ceremony venue and reception catering but also our rehearsal lunch, a farewell breakfast, the florist, the billiards room rental w/ lunch for the groom and groomsmen, and catered lunch for the bride and bridesmaids the day of the wedding.

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Cherrise

Cherrise Hoang · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect day

My husband and I got married here in June. I’m not sure where to even start because everything about the inn was amazing and surpassed all our expectations. Tara was our wedding coordinator and she was great! She was always quick to answer questions and made the day of run smoothly.
    One of the most important things for us was that our dog was in our wedding. The inn had no problem with us having him involved in our ceremony!
    The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything you could need is on site! Also the hotel rooms are very nice.
    Tracy at village floral did our flowers and they were all so amazing. We had our cake done by La Terra bakery and it was delicious! I also had a surprise grooms cake made that turned out perfect! I was so amazed by what they could create. I got my hair and makeup done on site at destinations salon & spa. My makeup and hair lasted all evening! Tara and her staff set everything up and had everything waiting for us at the front desk when we checked out. Also the catering staff was great! We were so busy that we didn’t have time to really sit and eat the main meal so they delivered it to our room for us. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to the wonderful staff at the Inn!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Brian Jowers · Married on 05/24/2019

If you want the perfect place for a wedding!!!

The Inn at Leola Village in Leola, Pa. is the most perfect place for a wedding. Our son and our new daughter recently got married at the outdoor chapel at the Inn at Leola Village. The setting is picturesque and is a wonderful place for weddings of 50 - 250 people. Our son and new daughter's wedding was with about 125 people and it was very comfortable. The wedding reception at the Barn, about 200 yards away, was well designed and flowed well. The bar tenders and the waiters had all the arrangements done in a timely fashion. A number of the wedding party stayed at the Inn the night before the wedding and the night after and the accommodations were great. If you are interested in having a beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue, take a look at the Inn at Leola Village and talk with Stephanie Lambert. She was so easy to work with and very easy to get in touch with. Any questions we had, she either knew the answers or would get back to you quickly. I will never forget the experience we had at the Inn and in working with Stephanie. My wife and I will go back to stay at the Inn many times in the future and if we ever have another wedding, we will make sure it is there. Trust me - this is one perfect place for a wedding and Stephanie will make sure the experience is memorable.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Samantha Lock

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing from Start to Finish

Getting married at The Inn at Leola Village was the best wedding decision we could have made! From our first meeting with Tara to the very end of our wedding reception, every one we encountered at The Inn was so accommodating and kind to work with. Tara was always very responsive when we had questions. Tracey the florist is AMAZING. She can take your vision and make it come to life in ways you couldn't imagine. The day of our wedding all of the staff, from the servers to the bartenders, were top notch. The Inn really knows how to help you put on the wedding of your dreams. All of our friends and family raved about the amazing food, cake and service. If you're looking for an amazing, beautiful, stress free place to have your wedding The Inn at Leola Village is the place for you. It was so nice to not have to lift a finger on our wedding day to set up or tear down, because its all included. Not to mention you can get your hair and makeup done on site. The Destinations Salon did an amazing job on all of our bridal party!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jamielee

Jamielee · Married on 03/02/2019

We're So Thankful!

We had our reception at The Inn at Leola Village and we honestly only have the greatest things to say about it!! We had multiple appointments to look at other venues, but this one was our first and ended up being our only tour. As soon as we got there, I knew that this fit my vision of my wedding day. We had a lot of family members from out of town coming to our wedding and they all loved the accommodations. This venue has every service you can think of, and then some. We used the salon for the girls, and the guys had the billiards room. We had our ceremony off site at our church, and then came back for photos and the reception. Our wedding was in March and it was the perfect winter day and the grounds were snowy and magical. The cocktail hour and reception ran so smoothly and perfectly, and our sparklers exit was done so efficiently and beautifully. We also were able to have an after-party in the hotel bar, which was so fun and the bartenders were amazing.

Our wedding coordinator was Stephanie and she made the day completely perfect in every way. From the day of the tour to the day of the wedding, she answered every email promptly and always eased any stress I had. The florist, Tracie, was so much fun to work with and she made the flowers seem so personalized for me. The cake was amazing, and every single server and staff member was professional, friendly, and helpful.

The guests at our wedding still talk about how beautiful our wedding day was, and I give all the credit to Stephanie and the team at the Inn at Leola Village!! Wedding planning can be daunting and stressful, but this venue made the process so much easier.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Brigitta Szegedi · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing venue

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! We have nothing but good things to say about the Inn at Leola Village. Stephanie is an amazing, attentive wedding coordinator. The whole staff is very professional, made the wedding planning easy even with a short timeline. The La Terra Bakery's completely gluten and dairy-free cake was just out of this world delicious and beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2019