Inn at Leola Village Reviews

Inn at Leola Village 6
Inn at Leola Village 7
  • Robin103

Robin · Getting married on 08/08/2020

we had our ceremony at the casa di fiori and our dinner/reception at the restaurant mazzi. casa di fiori was an absolutely beautiful place to have the ceremony for a small wedding.

the food and service at the restaurant mazzi was so delicious!! we are still hearing rave reviews from our family and friends.

Sent on 03/19/2009
  • Emily

Emily Rudolph · Getting married on 08/08/2020

We can’t wait

Stephanie is our event coordinator and I’m so glad we can continue working together. We’ve had many visits (as stressful as it was) before we signed. She is patient and fun loving! Helps us see our vision. We cannot wait to continue planning and have our wedding there next August!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Corsello · Getting married on 04/02/2020

The best!

Our wedding experience truly cannot be put into words. It was the most seamless day all thanks to the staff of The Inn At Leola Village. Tara went above and beyond to make our day so special, even when planning from a few states away. Do yourselves a favor and book your special event here!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Inn at Leola Village 8
    Inn at Leola Village 9
    Inn at Leola Village 10

Morgan · Married on 07/27/2019

Worth the investment.

The Inn at Leola Village was the first venue we visited. It seemed beautiful, but we were skeptical that the price was worth it. As we continued to look at other places, we realized that they weren’t much cheaper but didn’t offer the same perks of being a “one stop shop”. We came back to the Inn, and decided to choose it as our reception venue. It was such an easy and convenient way to plan a wedding. You do your catering, hotel booking, cake/ dessert, flowers, linens, hair and makeup, and, most awesomely for me, all the event setup, through the professional staff at the Inn, who initiate follow ups with you so you don’t have to worry about missing anything. Steph was our coordinator, and she handled the whole process with ease and knowledge. The food was all AMAZING, and guest after guest commented on how much they loved all of the food and the beauty of the venue. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Rankin · Married on 07/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

The Inn at Leola Village provided us with everything we could have asked for on our special day. The staff and service were above and beyond our expectations! The flowers the cake and our meal were all amazing. They truly made our day perfect.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Cherrise

Cherrise Hoang · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect day

My husband and I got married here in June. I’m not sure where to even start because everything about the inn was amazing and surpassed all our expectations. Tara was our wedding coordinator and she was great! She was always quick to answer questions and made the day of run smoothly.
    One of the most important things for us was that our dog was in our wedding. The inn had no problem with us having him involved in our ceremony!
    The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything you could need is on site! Also the hotel rooms are very nice.
    Tracy at village floral did our flowers and they were all so amazing. We had our cake done by La Terra bakery and it was delicious! I also had a surprise grooms cake made that turned out perfect! I was so amazed by what they could create. I got my hair and makeup done on site at destinations salon & spa. My makeup and hair lasted all evening! Tara and her staff set everything up and had everything waiting for us at the front desk when we checked out. Also the catering staff was great! We were so busy that we didn’t have time to really sit and eat the main meal so they delivered it to our room for us. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to the wonderful staff at the Inn!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Inn at Leola Village 11
    Inn at Leola Village 12
    Inn at Leola Village 13
    Inn at Leola Village 14

Brian Jowers · Married on 05/24/2019

If you want the perfect place for a wedding!!!

The Inn at Leola Village in Leola, Pa. is the most perfect place for a wedding. Our son and our new daughter recently got married at the outdoor chapel at the Inn at Leola Village. The setting is picturesque and is a wonderful place for weddings of 50 - 250 people. Our son and new daughter's wedding was with about 125 people and it was very comfortable. The wedding reception at the Barn, about 200 yards away, was well designed and flowed well. The bar tenders and the waiters had all the arrangements done in a timely fashion. A number of the wedding party stayed at the Inn the night before the wedding and the night after and the accommodations were great. If you are interested in having a beautiful wedding at a beautiful venue, take a look at the Inn at Leola Village and talk with Stephanie Lambert. She was so easy to work with and very easy to get in touch with. Any questions we had, she either knew the answers or would get back to you quickly. I will never forget the experience we had at the Inn and in working with Stephanie. My wife and I will go back to stay at the Inn many times in the future and if we ever have another wedding, we will make sure it is there. Trust me - this is one perfect place for a wedding and Stephanie will make sure the experience is memorable.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jamielee

Jamielee · Married on 03/02/2019

We're So Thankful!

We had our reception at The Inn at Leola Village and we honestly only have the greatest things to say about it!! We had multiple appointments to look at other venues, but this one was our first and ended up being our only tour. As soon as we got there, I knew that this fit my vision of my wedding day. We had a lot of family members from out of town coming to our wedding and they all loved the accommodations. This venue has every service you can think of, and then some. We used the salon for the girls, and the guys had the billiards room. We had our ceremony off site at our church, and then came back for photos and the reception. Our wedding was in March and it was the perfect winter day and the grounds were snowy and magical. The cocktail hour and reception ran so smoothly and perfectly, and our sparklers exit was done so efficiently and beautifully. We also were able to have an after-party in the hotel bar, which was so fun and the bartenders were amazing.

Our wedding coordinator was Stephanie and she made the day completely perfect in every way. From the day of the tour to the day of the wedding, she answered every email promptly and always eased any stress I had. The florist, Tracie, was so much fun to work with and she made the flowers seem so personalized for me. The cake was amazing, and every single server and staff member was professional, friendly, and helpful.

The guests at our wedding still talk about how beautiful our wedding day was, and I give all the credit to Stephanie and the team at the Inn at Leola Village!! Wedding planning can be daunting and stressful, but this venue made the process so much easier.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Brigitta Szegedi · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing venue

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! We have nothing but good things to say about the Inn at Leola Village. Stephanie is an amazing, attentive wedding coordinator. The whole staff is very professional, made the wedding planning easy even with a short timeline. The La Terra Bakery's completely gluten and dairy-free cake was just out of this world delicious and beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Inn at Leola Village 15
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Wedding Venue

This was the first place we toured and we immediately knew it would be a top choice. We continued to search for venues and nothing compared overall. I was in love with the look of the Cork Factory down the road but they were unwilling to negotiate and the planner's were just not as friendly, caring, and responsive as Stephanie. She really made the difference. Overall, the entire process was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend! Everyone said the food was top notch (which is unusual for wedding food) and the venue was gorgeous. My only complaint, which is minor, was the grilled cheese after party food. The sandwiches were stored in containers that made the bread rock hard unfortunately. If you have late night snacks go with something else because 99% of what they serve is delicious :) We just selected poorly on that setup :).

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Inn at Leola Village 24
  • Sarah

Sarah Janser · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Choice I Made for My Wedding

As a bride, there is a part of you that worries something will go wrong during the day despite all your planning. I can honestly say, our experience at the Inn at Leola Village was flawless and went perfectly. First and foremost, I will sing the praises of our day-of coordinator Stephanie Lambert. From day one, she answered every question I had (there were a lot) and accomodated every request. We got married in December, so I had a lot of personalized decorations and details including a “Ornament Guestbook,” which required bringing a full-size artificial tree. Stephanie and her team helped us make all those special details a reality by setting everything up. My family and I did not have to worry about a thing. We started the day by relaxing in the Destinations Salon on site. The hair and makeup team accommodated my 10-person bridal party and got us done ahead of schedule. The venue florist, Tracie Boyer, did amazing work and brought my whole wedding vision to life. We got so many compliments from our guests and vendors about the food and overall experience at the reception. Everything was served hot and the quality was on par with a specialty restaurant you would find in the city. Our guests also enjoyed the extra benefit of having the opportunity to stay overnight. The rooms were so unique and luxurious and there was enough for everyone. Finally, everyone at the Leola made us feel so special. Our maître d'hôtel, Julito Ortiz, was so attentive the whole night and even stuck some leftovers in our fridge to take home. To sum it up, book your wedding here. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Sarah Brill Ross · Married on 12/15/2018

Look no further!

If you’re looking for a wedding venue, look no further! The Inn at Leola Village was amazing! They made the planning process so easy. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. We received so many compliments from our guests. I wish we could get married here once a year!

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Inn at Leola Village 25
    Inn at Leola Village 26
    Inn at Leola Village 27
    Inn at Leola Village 28
    Inn at Leola Village 29
  • User5180187 · Recently married

All in One Venue!

One of the things that we loved about Leola was that it was a one stop shop for everything! We didn't have to worry about researching outside vendors (other than photography and additional decor specialists, but our coordinator provided us with a list of their preferred vendors.) Stephanie was our coordinator - she was amazing! We didn't feel any stress while planning the whole wedding as Stephanie was with us every step of the way. She was responsive with our emails/phone calls throughout the planning process all the until the big day. Destinations Spa - the ladies met mine and the bridal party's expectations of their hair and make up. The staff - they were on point! It's like they read our minds throughout our wedding. We also loved the fact that they were open to our culture and were very accommodating with our requests i.e. incorporating additional Filipino foods during cocktail hour and after party; and also our Filipino traditional ceremony. I was very impressed with everything and I highly recommend them. We are already planning on returning for our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • AnnaMarie

Annamarie Hawkins · Married on 11/10/2018

My Disney-like experience at The Inn at Leola Village

I cannot say enough about how fantastic my experience was! It was like being in Disney as a 5-year-old where everything happens like magic! My then Fiancée and I did a fair amount of research online before we even selected venues to visit. We were looking for something intimate and unique for our wedding weekend without designer prices. The Inn at Leola was all that and more! Stephanie (the coordinator) responded to my email inquiries almost immediately and we set-up a day to visit right then. Some of the places we emailed didn’t get back to me for days, 1 even took 3 weeks. We gathered all types of information. We took notes, pictures, literature, or whatever we could think of to help us make our decision. Honestly, both my then Fiancée and I were in love with the Inn at Leola and the people from that first visit. The simple beauty of the venue, the uniqueness of the quest rooms, the well-groomed beauty and variety of the landscaping and gardens, and of course the offerings. It was a one-stop-shop! They handled the food, the flowers, the brunch, the rooms, the cake…everything was there and onsite. Even a spa! And the people…they were all wonderful. Stephanie gave us everyone’s contact information, and everyone responded just as quickly as she did. But it just wasn’t the quick response times, everyone seemed to know what I was talking about even when I didn’t! Tracie (The flower GURU) made some startlingly vibrant table decorations as well as my gorgeous bouquet. When we walked into her office without a single idea other than colors, she was able to turn our garbled, hodgepodge comments into exactly what we wanted as if she read our minds. I couldn’t have been more pleased. But wait, when I contacted her days before the wedding and asked for additional table decorations and corsages, she didn’t even hesitate. “I will take care of it,” she said. And she absolutely did. My family and I spent some quality time in the Spa the day of the wedding and Kudos to everyone one of those ladies in there! We all felt like VIPs and walked out feeling like Princesses. And Ali, Stephanie’s right hand gal, really made us feel like royalty during the whole weekend. During the reception, she placed 2 of every appetizer on our table to ensure we got a sample of the offerings. She offered to get our food for us and even picked up some extra little bit of this or that from the buffet for us, so we could remain in our seats and enjoy our meal. And at the end of the night, I made a comment about not having time to eat my desert and I didn’t have any more boxes left. One of their amazingly attentive staff heard my comment in passing and brought me back a box from the back. And the day after the wedding, during the brunch, everyone was just as attentive and fantastic. My guests raved about the food, raved about the beautiful location, and raved about the wonderful time they all had. We ended up paying about $150 per person for the weekend event and honestly, it was MORE than worth every dollar! My girlfriends are already pushing for a girls weekend and we've all agreed on the Inn at Leola as the location!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Valentina · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I live in DC so we had to plan our wedding at the Inn Inn at Leola Village remotely. We had the most wonderful coordinator, Tara, to make the entire process easy and stress free. We had an intimate wedding but the staff at the Inn made our wedding day feel like the thought of a much bigger wedding went into it. Our ceremony was on the Piccolo Patio with a reception in the Bella Giardino. The setting was absolutely beautiful and the food was beyond what I ever expected. It also helped that the grounds are absolutely gorgeous and made taking photos a simpler process. If you are looking for an all inclusive wedding venue with stress free planning- look no further!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Widger · Married on 10/06/2018

Top-notch wedding venue

This venue handles everything down to the tiniest detail. Stephanie made the planning process so easy and stress free for us. The service was outstanding for the price and we couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful venue to share our special day. Everyone made us feel like us and all of our guests were taken care of. All of the servers were so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond. And I can’t forget to mention...the food is out of this world!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

There quite literally isn't enough room in this box to write as many wonderful things as I want to say about The Inn. Instead I'll be brief - it is simply perfection. From the world class service to the gorgeous grounds - there is not a single thing missing from this one of a kind venue. If you are looking for a romantic destination, you won't find a better value than the spectacular Inn at Leola Village. Thank you for making all of our wedding dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Sandy · Married on 08/04/2018

The Inn at Leola aaa the perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony in the Wedding Garden, and the reception all at the Inn. We also used the Village Florist at the Inn, the Spa, and billiards room for our son-in-law and his groomsmen. It was a perfect weekend for everyone involved. Stephanie was our event coordinator and made everything happen that we requested. She was always available in short order and flexible with any changes we requested. All of our guests were extremely happy and couldn't say enough about the wedding. We would definitely recommend the Inn at Leola for your wedding. It will be a perfect day.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Inn at Leola Village 30
    Inn at Leola Village 31
    Inn at Leola Village 32
    Inn at Leola Village 33
    Inn at Leola Village 34

Megan · Married on 08/03/2018

Everyone at Leola Village was kind and helpful. The venue is beautiful and the food was amazing. We loved it!

Sent on 09/20/2018

ALyssa · Married on 07/01/2018

We could not have been happier with this venue! If we had to do it all over again we would still pick the Inn at Leola Village!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with the Inn at Leola Village. Our wedding coordinator, Tara, did such an amazing job helping to coordinate our wedding. Everything leading up to the wedding went very smoothly and the wedding day couldn't have gone better! I truly appreciate everything they did for us. It was a beautiful venue and we have received so many compliments from our guests in regards to being very impressed with the Inn. We stayed for the entire weekend- starting with the spa, having our rehearsal on site, our wedding and then enjoying breakfast Sunday morning with our guests. It was the best experience!

Sent on 09/05/2018

kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved this unique, intimate venue with a Lancaster County feel!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Karla · Married on 06/16/2018

Many guests complimented how attentive and exceptional the wait staff was and they have never received that caliber of service at a wedding before. One of our tables was short one setting and as soon as I made the staff aware of it they immediately took care of it. Hot appetizers were offered directly to the bridal party while we were waiting for pictures and starved from the long church ceremony (we so appreciated having the food at our fingertips). Our guests all complimented on how delicious all of the food was. They also commented on how beautiful the flowers, cake, serving tables and table settings were. We really appreciated how Stephanie made our planning less stressful and streamlined. Having the florist and bakery on site made it so convenient. My daughter's special day went perfectly.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

The Inn at Leola Village is probably one of Lancaster County's best-kept secrets, but probably not for very long. The minute we visited the venue in February of 2017, we knew immediately that it was the place for us. We loved the option of having everything in one place. From salon and spa services, photography locations, lodging, ceremony area, rehearsal dinner area, and reception, we were able to arrive the day before our wedding and stay until the day after, without moving the car! I love how you are assigned a wedding day coordinator. We had Tara, and she was absolutely fantastic. She answered all of my questions quickly in the initial planning stages, and she worked with us on different options. One of our favorite parts of using the Inn was the tasting night we got to go to. We felt like we were being treated like royalty, being able to sample all sorts of foods from the cocktail hour, reception, and even after party. We had so much fun and enjoyed choosing all of our options. The salon and spa on site was wonderful the day of. During my hair and make up trial, I was convinced to add on the makeup services and am so glad I did. Cece was wonderful and made the day so much fun. The lodging is absolutely gorgeous! My whole family said they wanted to move in there as the rooms were huge and we were able to get ready in the rooms without being on top of one another. The staff during the reception and ceremony was absolutely fantastic. They were professional and responsive to all of our needs. We can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary there!

Sent on 08/14/2018