Inn at Leola Village Reviews

Inn at Leola Village 7
  • AnnaMarie

Annamarie Hawkins · Married on 11/10/2018

My Disney-like experience at The Inn at Leola Village

I cannot say enough about how fantastic my experience was! It was like being in Disney as a 5-year-old where everything happens like magic! My then Fiancée and I did a fair amount of research online before we even selected venues to visit. We were looking for something intimate and unique for our wedding weekend without designer prices. The Inn at Leola was all that and more! Stephanie (the coordinator) responded to my email inquiries almost immediately and we set-up a day to visit right then. Some of the places we emailed didn’t get back to me for days, 1 even took 3 weeks. We gathered all types of information. We took notes, pictures, literature, or whatever we could think of to help us make our decision. Honestly, both my then Fiancée and I were in love with the Inn at Leola and the people from that first visit. The simple beauty of the venue, the uniqueness of the quest rooms, the well-groomed beauty and variety of the landscaping and gardens, and of course the offerings. It was a one-stop-shop! They handled the food, the flowers, the brunch, the rooms, the cake…everything was there and onsite. Even a spa! And the people…they were all wonderful. Stephanie gave us everyone’s contact information, and everyone responded just as quickly as she did. But it just wasn’t the quick response times, everyone seemed to know what I was talking about even when I didn’t! Tracie (The flower GURU) made some startlingly vibrant table decorations as well as my gorgeous bouquet. When we walked into her office without a single idea other than colors, she was able to turn our garbled, hodgepodge comments into exactly what we wanted as if she read our minds. I couldn’t have been more pleased. But wait, when I contacted her days before the wedding and asked for additional table decorations and corsages, she didn’t even hesitate. “I will take care of it,” she said. And she absolutely did. My family and I spent some quality time in the Spa the day of the wedding and Kudos to everyone one of those ladies in there! We all felt like VIPs and walked out feeling like Princesses. And Ali, Stephanie’s right hand gal, really made us feel like royalty during the whole weekend. During the reception, she placed 2 of every appetizer on our table to ensure we got a sample of the offerings. She offered to get our food for us and even picked up some extra little bit of this or that from the buffet for us, so we could remain in our seats and enjoy our meal. And at the end of the night, I made a comment about not having time to eat my desert and I didn’t have any more boxes left. One of their amazingly attentive staff heard my comment in passing and brought me back a box from the back. And the day after the wedding, during the brunch, everyone was just as attentive and fantastic. My guests raved about the food, raved about the beautiful location, and raved about the wonderful time they all had. We ended up paying about $150 per person for the weekend event and honestly, it was MORE than worth every dollar! My girlfriends are already pushing for a girls weekend and we've all agreed on the Inn at Leola as the location!

Valentina · Married on 10/06/2018

My husband and I live in DC so we had to plan our wedding at the Inn Inn at Leola Village remotely. We had the most wonderful coordinator, Tara, to make the entire process easy and stress free. We had an intimate wedding but the staff at the Inn made our wedding day feel like the thought of a much bigger wedding went into it. Our ceremony was on the Piccolo Patio with a reception in the Bella Giardino. The setting was absolutely beautiful and the food was beyond what I ever expected. It also helped that the grounds are absolutely gorgeous and made taking photos a simpler process. If you are looking for an all inclusive wedding venue with stress free planning- look no further!

• Nicole

Nicole Widger · Married on 10/06/2018

Top-notch wedding venue

This venue handles everything down to the tiniest detail. Stephanie made the planning process so easy and stress free for us. The service was outstanding for the price and we couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful venue to share our special day. Everyone made us feel like us and all of our guests were taken care of. All of the servers were so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond. And I can’t forget to mention...the food is out of this world!

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

There quite literally isn't enough room in this box to write as many wonderful things as I want to say about The Inn. Instead I'll be brief - it is simply perfection. From the world class service to the gorgeous grounds - there is not a single thing missing from this one of a kind venue. If you are looking for a romantic destination, you won't find a better value than the spectacular Inn at Leola Village. Thank you for making all of our wedding dreams come true!!!!

Sandy · Married on 08/04/2018

The Inn at Leola aaa the perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. We had the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony in the Wedding Garden, and the reception all at the Inn. We also used the Village Florist at the Inn, the Spa, and billiards room for our son-in-law and his groomsmen. It was a perfect weekend for everyone involved. Stephanie was our event coordinator and made everything happen that we requested. She was always available in short order and flexible with any changes we requested. All of our guests were extremely happy and couldn't say enough about the wedding. We would definitely recommend the Inn at Leola for your wedding. It will be a perfect day.

Inn at Leola Village 8
    Inn at Leola Village 9
    Inn at Leola Village 10
    Inn at Leola Village 11
    Inn at Leola Village 12

Megan · Married on 08/03/2018

Everyone at Leola Village was kind and helpful. The venue is beautiful and the food was amazing. We loved it!

ALyssa · Married on 07/01/2018

We could not have been happier with this venue! If we had to do it all over again we would still pick the Inn at Leola Village!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with the Inn at Leola Village. Our wedding coordinator, Tara, did such an amazing job helping to coordinate our wedding. Everything leading up to the wedding went very smoothly and the wedding day couldn't have gone better! I truly appreciate everything they did for us. It was a beautiful venue and we have received so many compliments from our guests in regards to being very impressed with the Inn. We stayed for the entire weekend- starting with the spa, having our rehearsal on site, our wedding and then enjoying breakfast Sunday morning with our guests. It was the best experience!

kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved this unique, intimate venue with a Lancaster County feel!

Karla · Married on 06/16/2018

Many guests complimented how attentive and exceptional the wait staff was and they have never received that caliber of service at a wedding before. One of our tables was short one setting and as soon as I made the staff aware of it they immediately took care of it. Hot appetizers were offered directly to the bridal party while we were waiting for pictures and starved from the long church ceremony (we so appreciated having the food at our fingertips). Our guests all complimented on how delicious all of the food was. They also commented on how beautiful the flowers, cake, serving tables and table settings were. We really appreciated how Stephanie made our planning less stressful and streamlined. Having the florist and bakery on site made it so convenient. My daughter's special day went perfectly.

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2018

The Inn at Leola Village is probably one of Lancaster County's best-kept secrets, but probably not for very long. The minute we visited the venue in February of 2017, we knew immediately that it was the place for us. We loved the option of having everything in one place. From salon and spa services, photography locations, lodging, ceremony area, rehearsal dinner area, and reception, we were able to arrive the day before our wedding and stay until the day after, without moving the car! I love how you are assigned a wedding day coordinator. We had Tara, and she was absolutely fantastic. She answered all of my questions quickly in the initial planning stages, and she worked with us on different options. One of our favorite parts of using the Inn was the tasting night we got to go to. We felt like we were being treated like royalty, being able to sample all sorts of foods from the cocktail hour, reception, and even after party. We had so much fun and enjoyed choosing all of our options. The salon and spa on site was wonderful the day of. During my hair and make up trial, I was convinced to add on the makeup services and am so glad I did. Cece was wonderful and made the day so much fun. The lodging is absolutely gorgeous! My whole family said they wanted to move in there as the rooms were huge and we were able to get ready in the rooms without being on top of one another. The staff during the reception and ceremony was absolutely fantastic. They were professional and responsive to all of our needs. We can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary there!

Kristin · Married on 05/03/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at The Inn At Leola Village in May 2018. It was beyond amazing! Not only is it a gorgeous venue but the staff is incredible. Stephanie was there every step of the way making sure no detail was overlooked and everything was exactly the way we wanted. My husband and I had excepted the fact the at least one thing would go wrong (how could it not with some many different moving parts) but by the end of the night, EVERYTHING went exactly as planned. Not one thing was missed! All of our guests raved about how it was the most beautiful, elegant and well planned wedding they've been too. The wedding suite was also amazing, such cute and cozy charme! And two more great things about the Inn At Leola Village, you and host small or large weddings, and it is close enough to revisit for anniversaries or special ocasions! I would 100% recommend having your wedding here!

sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about our wedding at Leola Village. From the salon, to the on-site florist and bakery, awesome wedding planners & event staff, and not to mention the AMAZING food, we had a blast from start to finish and the value you get having it all in one place is outstanding. We received so many complements about the venue from our guests. I would recommend Leola Village to ANYONE looking to plan a memorable and beautiful wedding.

Janelle · Married on 02/10/2018

Prince Charming and I had our wedding here recently and the venue was a fairy tale! Our fairy god-mother, Stephanie at the Inn at Leola Village helped make our dreams come true. We had the "My Tiny Little Wedding" package, which was perfect for our needs. I wanted an intimate, classy venue to celebrate with family. The space and flowers were ethereal in beauty. The wedding cake (Red Velvet, my favorite) was scrumptious and beautiful. And the FOOD! I was so proud to have such a wonderful meal served with gracious style. Guests commented that it was the best wedding meal they ever experienced. Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, was a delight to work with. One of our princess junior bridesmaids sprained her ankle the day before and was on crutches. Because of this and the rain, Stephanie made alternate arrangements for our preparation area and re-arranged the ceremony area for comfort and discretion. Communication and transparency were excellent with all staff members we dealt with. We also stayed in a suite at the Inn and were spoiled and charmed by the amenities and beauty of the room. Treat yourself: book an event or spa appointment, eat a meal, have a drink in the lounge... you won't be disappointed!

Lea · Married on 02/03/2018

Our wedding at The Inn was the most perfect day ever. Our engagement was 2 months and there is no better place that could’ve helped us in such a short time frame. Stephanie was so nice to work with and was available to answer questions all the time. She works with you on all the details big and small and does it so kindly. She made wedding planning a breeze! Nearly everything you need is on site which sounds too good to be true and they are all incredible! Our guests loved the wedding saying it flowed seamlessly, they raved about the food, and of course the venue itself. It was such a beautiful day and we couldn’t thank Stephanie and this venue enough. Our tiny little winter wedding was absolutely perfect.

Nora · Married on 12/29/2017

My husband and I were married at the Inn at Leola Village (ceremony and reception) on December 29th, 2017 and had the most wonderful experience. Our wedding planner, Stephanie, made every step of planning an absolute joy. She was incredibly thoughtful, kind, and considerate; she thought of everything and made us feel so well taken care of. The wedding itself was perfect - everything I had dreamed of and more. The venue was stunning, the food was incredible, and the staff was incredibly friendly and courteous. We got so many compliments and remarks from friends and family about the beauty of the venue and the smoothness of the event. Most of all, Stephanie and the staff made the day stress-free so we could focus on enjoying every moment with one another. I would recommend this place to anyone. It was the only venue that my husband and I needed to see, and we intend to go back as often as we can to visit the hotel and amazing dining. Five stars is not enough!

Inn at Leola Village 13

Barbara · Married on 12/09/2017

My daughter and her new husband were married at the Inn in December 2018. It was wonderful. Stephanie kept us on track and made the weekend run so smoothly. From the rehearsal dinner, to hair and makeup, to the gorgeous flowers, to the reception, to the breakfast the following day the weekend was flawless. Our guests loved the accommodations and were very complimentary regarding the staff. We will definitely be back for a get away weekend!! It was perfect!!!

Inn at Leola Village 14
    Inn at Leola Village 15
    Inn at Leola Village 16
    Inn at Leola Village 17
    Inn at Leola Village 18
    Inn at Leola Village 19
    Inn at Leola Village 20

Bonnie · Married on 12/02/2017

Being the mother of the bride, you hope your daughter has her dream wedding. So many things to think of, plan , and coordinate. This all can become over whelming but with the help of Stephanie Lambert, event coordinator at The Inn at Leola Village, it was wonderful! Stephanie made sure every detail was taken care of and nothing was forgotten. From the tasting to the wedding day, the whole experience with her was perfect. I would highly recommend having your wedding here. Stephanie definitely goes above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect day!

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

Look no further for a perfect venue to share your special day! This venue is a show stopper where they make you feel so special from the moment you walk in to see the venue. Thank you Tara for everything you have done for us from reminders, helping out with last minute tasks at the venue the day of, always being so positive and wonderful to work with, and just being such a great wedding coordinator for us. We seriously would not have had the wedding of our dreams if it wasn't for you and everything you've done for us. Anthony and I have been blown away at the work you have done and how happy and stress free you made us feel is something we will be extremely grateful for. Our wedding would not have been the day of or dreams without you. The staff also went above and beyond for us to make us feel special.

All of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful the venue was, how everything flowed, and how much fun the night was. We will definitely be referring The Inn at Leola to any of our friends who are engaged to have their wedding of their dreams just as we had ours.

Jussy · Married on 11/04/2017

The Inn at Leola Village was BEYOND amazing! Every detail was thought out and every concern of mine, no matter how big or small was addressed and had a solution within minutes. Any concern I might have had was all during planning of course, because the day of our wedding was FLAWLESS! Every single person made sure that my new husband and I, our families as well as our guests, were nothing but happy. The food was delicious. Tara, the director of special events, was amazing through the entire process and made us feel like her most important priority, even when we had silly questions. When we started looking we wanted somewhere that had everything included (catering, table settings, wedding cake, salon for hair and make-up day of) The Inn at Leola Village had all of that and more! They had rooms for all of my out of town quests to stay, and a brunch the next day available to send everyone off with an amazing meal. If you are considering The Inn at Leola Village, look no more; your day will be perfect with the Inn at Leola Village. They made everything easy and beyond our wildest dreams.

Inn at Leola Village 21
    Inn at Leola Village 22
    Inn at Leola Village 23
    Inn at Leola Village 24

Aimee · Married on 10/14/2017

This venue and their staff made our dreams cone true! Who could have thought it would be possible to have a happy, low stress (not kidding) day that was at the same time beautiful, delicious, and with the time for the guests? Generally you can’t have low stress and high outcome for guests but Stephanie Lambert and the staff at the Inn at Leila did it!

Inn at Leola Village 25
    Inn at Leola Village 30
    Inn at Leola Village 31
    Inn at Leola Village 32

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2017

We were a bit of an indecisive couple, and our main goal was for our guests to have fun. We weren't too worried about the fine details. The staff did an amazing job getting the tables set, ceremony space laid out, and made sure we were well-equipped while getting ready. Everything was fantastic, and the day couldn't have gone better! Loved working with the venue and Stephanie. Highly recommend for you big day, or any day!

Grace · Married on 10/08/2017

The Inn at Leola Village has the best deal for the best price! The food was delicious and all my guests loved the cake and decorations! The wedding coordinator, Stephanie Lambert, is extremely helpful and makes the whole experience enjoyable and easy! Highly recommend the Inn at Leola Village!

Inn at Leola Village 33
    Inn at Leola Village 34

Joshua · Married on 09/24/2017

So far everything has been amazing at The Inn At Leola Villages. We have been working with Kaci and she has been WONDERFUL. I cant stress that enough. She was very inviting right from the beginning. They have all different size spaces indoors and outdoors for anything that you could possibly want. I cant wait for the day to explore all of the places that we can take photo's. I would have to say out of all of the places we looked at around Lancaster this has been the most reasonable and accommodating. They have a florist, lodging, hair and make-up, spa, dining, and much more right there. Their minimums are very reasonable and they will customize every event to exactly what you want and charge accordingly. So far they are making this the best experience we could ever ask for.