Infinity Photobooth Ohio Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Nikki Married on 05/06/2017
    Thank you for the wonderful service.
    Kim Married on 11/12/2016
    There was a huge assortment of props, the pictures were great, and the album was beautiful. I've used other photo booth companies before and they do not compare to Infinity Photobooth. I will definitely use them again.
    Amy Married on 09/24/2016
    Mark was so helpful with our requests. I booked Infinity within a month of my wedding (I don't recommend doing this - book in advance), but they had an opening for me. I was so happy! Mark was very responsive with correspondence, professional, and personable. After meeting him, he gave off a very warm, caring vibe. This is important because you don't want anyone with a bad attitude on your special day. Day of the wedding they set up discreetly, and executed the photobooth flawlessly. Mark and his staff are so wonderful! They were very accommodating, and friendly. After the event, they had already assembled a wedding book for my husband and I. It is gorgeous. I recommend this company a million times and more.
    Emily Married on 09/16/2016
    Infinity Photobooth was amazing. They were very communicative every step of the way, responded quickly whenever I had any questions, and were flexible with any changes I needed to make. The price was very reasonable. Our guests were participating the whole night and LOVED the photo strips, while we loved the copies we got in a beautiful memory book album. We would highly recommend to anyone considering a photobooth for any event!
    Alex Married on 08/06/2016
    The advice that I would give when trying to book this venue, is to try and not wait until the last minute to book this company if you can. They were able to work with us in a short notice, but that isn't fair to them and they did an AMAZING job! They were very flexible and made everything about the customer. They wanted everything to be perfect and you definitely get your moneys worth using this company.
    Jennifer Married on 05/01/2016
    We are thrilled with Mark and Infinity Photobooth Ohio!!! Our guests loved the experience and kept coming back for more sessions!! Everyone got their own copy of the shots and the props were high quality and plentiful! I would highly recommend this to anyone entertaining the idea- you won't regret it!!!
  • User1214120 2+ years ago
    All of our guests LOVED the photobooth. Not only were they able to take home meaningful favors from our wedding, but my husband and I got copies of each picture in a scrapbook that guests had signed. We had a great time looking through the pictures on our wedding night! Infinity Photo Booth is worth every cent!
    Maria Married on 08/18/2012
    Our guests LOVED the photobooth! I was not sure about having a photobooth as we were planning, but I am so happy that we did. We have had countless compliments from guests on how much fun they had. Infinity Photobooth was wonderful. Their staff were friendly and patient with our guests throughout the entire evening, and provided a photo copy for each guest who was in the picture. We have also enjoyed looking at the beautiful scrapbook made during the course of the evening.
    Erin Married on 06/16/2012
    We booked a photobooth very last minute, but not only did Infinity Photobooth of Columbus reach my expectations, they exceeded them! First of all, they were extremely accommodating to create our custom design so quickly and to get all of the dates straight when they normally do all of that 30 days prior to the wedding day. We were doing this only 2 weeks prior. On the actual day, they were a HUGE hit. There was a long line all night, and many people went back several times! They had a great selection of goofy costumes that suited both the young and old, the book that houses all of the picture strips and notes is beautiful (it is much prettier and sturdier than any other company's book that I have seen), and they stayed for about 45 minutes longer than they were scheduled to just so that they could let everyone who was still in line get into the booth. TJ and I came right as they were supposed to be done, but they were so excited that we had finally come over! They got us in there immediately, let us go as many times as we wanted, and even made one of our pictures into the cover of our book.