36 South 3rd Street, Newark, OH 43055 Map · Phone number

About Argyle Photography

Argyle Photography has been in business since 2000 and doing Photo Booths since 2011.

Our unique open air booth is sleek and stylish to compliment your wedding decor. A unique feature of this booth is the back panel that has a rotating display of the nights images. This adds another layer of entertainment for the night. Your photo strip will be custom designed to match your wedding colors and theme.

We will provide:

• Backdrop
  • Props
  • A custom photo strip design
  • Your images on a thumb drive
  • An attendant to guide your guests when needed.

Follow Argyle Photography on

abb708f73182544f 2015 5 27 62027C
5 27 62027

5 Reviews for Argyle Photography

Kelley · Married on 11/21/2009

Liz provided the ultimate experience for me, my husband and our families. While planning a wedding is incredibly stressful, Liz (and her sister-in-law Leah) were tremendous in taking a huge amount of that stress off my/our shoulders. They were professional and fun all at the same time. My photographs came out better than I ever would have thought and will be cherished memories throughout our lifetime. I cannot say enough about the photography and wedding planning that Argyle provided for us - true top notch service!!

Sent on 02/04/2010
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 08/29/2009

Liz was the best photographer I have ever seen at any event. She was extremely fun to work with and her work is outstanding. I would recommened her to everybody who wants pictures from baby portraits to weddings.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Chrissie · Married on 08/22/1998

Liz was wonderful. She is an amazing photographer. She did some pictures a few days before the wedding of just me. They were outside pictures. The church we were having the wedding at didn't have a nice location for outside pictures, so we agreed at the site of our reception. I loved the pictures when we received them. She put them all in a spiral notebook. The pictures were printed onto the paper, they were a part of the page and not just pictures inserted into sleeves. She was great!!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Argyle Photography FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props

• 36 South 3rd Street Newark, 43055 See on map