Infinite Occasions and Conference Center Reviews

9 | Saint Ann, MO

9 Reviews for Infinite Occasions and Conference Center

Krystal · Married on 09/01/2018

They were amazing!! The staff was wonderful! They were nice and friendly and they went out of their way to make sure my day was smooth and it was! Everything was beautiful. A very nice hall! I will definitely have another event there and will reccomend others there too!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Loreana · Married on 03/24/2018

Thank you Robin and I want to let know how wonderful and easy you made our daughter's Sweet 16. It was beautiful and perfect. Your facility was beautiful and outstanding. The food was delicious. I would not change one thing. Thank you and your team for all the hard work to make this a special day come true.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Tiffany · Married on 11/04/2017

Everything about my experience was great! I would give 10 stars if I could. The staff, food, venue..everything was PERFECT!! My wedding and reception were both held here in the grand ballroom in November 2017. Everything about the venue is elegant, modern and beautiful. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. We were treated like family. Food was delicious and abundant! Best day of my life and I owe it all to the staff at Infinite Occassions!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Chamara · Married on 07/29/2017

Robin and Pat gave my husband and I the EASIEST experience planning the reception. They were absolutely awesome. Easy going, flexible and accommodating!! We've been recommending them to everyone. Parking is great, bathrooms clean, and the bar fully stocked!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Candace · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding reception was everything I wanted and more! The customer service was excellent. This banquet hall went above and beyond. I was worried about the decor and set up, but my mouth dropped when I entered the hall. The food was AMAZING! My wedding was almost a month ago and the guests are still talking about the food. I am looking forward to booking again for my daughter's sweet 16!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Ana Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing experience! The outstanding customer service provided is unbeatable! I highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a beautiful venue for a special occasion. The flexibility of the staff, amenities/decorations, and great location make it a great option. I am very happy with the service provided and how they managed the flow of our event; it went great! Thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2017

AlLecia · Married on 04/01/2017

I was very pleased with the overall presentation along with the professionalism. We had a great time!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Valencia · Married on 07/23/2016

I had the absolute most positive experience going though Infinite Occasions for my wedding reception. The staff was very professional and courteous and Robyn made sure she did everything she could to make our day amazing. The food was amazing and I received so many compliment on the decor of the venue. Compared to a lot of other receptions vendors that are available, I would say this is the most reasonably priced for outstanding quality.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Sharone' · Married on 11/05/2016

I would definitely refer Infinite Occasions for all special events. They are profession, down to earth, and very flexible. Their hall is elegant and the food is to die for!!!! Thanks again Infinite Ocassions!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2017