indigo photography • video Reviews

57 Reviews for indigo photography • video

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• W

wendi · Married on 10/06/2018

Indigo was wonderful to meet with and very happy to answer all of our questions and concerns. We are using them for photography and videography.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Tara · Married on 12/05/2015

Indigo Photography shot both of my older sister's weddings in 2014 and 2015, and they just shot mine in 2016! They're practically family by now! Choosing a good photographer for your wedding is something you don't want to skimp on. After 3 weddings and a family photo session, my family hasn't been disappointed yet! I would recommend Indigo to anyone & everyone simply because I wish that all brides could be as happy with their wedding photos as I am.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Neesha · Married on 09/19/2015

Indigo was amazing to work with! The first time we talked to Andy we could just feel his excitement through the phone. He wanted to know every detail of our wedding, including the cultural components and the family dynamics. We knew instantly that he was the photographer that we wanted at our wedding. Andy and his team did not disappoint. They were professional, energetic, and on top of it all...they are really cool people. We had so much fun hanging out with the Indigo team and our pictures and video show it. I was floored by how great all of the images turned out... every picture is STUNNING. Hiring Indigo was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thanks Andy and team!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Belinda · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband & I could not be happier with using Indigo Photography for our engagement and wedding photos! Jay and Mimi are professional, kind, and true experts in their field. Our pictures aren't just beautiful, they are true works of art. Jay and Mimi are so creative and thoughtful in their shots and they capture small moments in a way that is breathtaking. As someone who can be camera-shy, Jay and Mimi make you feel comfortable and allow you to have fun in your shots. Using Indigo is hands down one of the best choices we made in our wedding process! We can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 06/30/2015

So far we have used Andy Chen for the engagement photos and bridal portrait. He is fun to work with and very creative. He has a nice way of making people feel at ease with the whole process. He uses a nice mix of traditional and contemporary approaches to the photos. The finished product came out amazing, and it was so enjoyable to do!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

Oh Amanda!! Words could never explain how much amazing talent Amanda Pagano has! I have watched her videos for years before I got the honor of having her film our wedding this May. Her videos are always amazing and I cannot wait to see ours! But let's not forget to mention how incredibly fun she is to work with! Her positive, vibrant attitude is so much fun to be around, especially on your special day! She got so excited about the footage and couldn't stop smiling with us. It was the happiest day of our life as a couple, and Amanda added even more joy to that! We were so blessed to have her as a part of our day and would recommend her to any and everyone we know!! Her footage is priceless and will be worth every penny and more! Thanks again Amanda for being one of our absolute favorite "vendors"!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Simply fabulous. Our first set of engagement pictures were taken down at the beach and were not as good as we expected so we contacted Indigo, who we had already hired for our wedding. The pictures came out better than expected and we couldn't happier.

Sent on 12/16/2014

kaylee · Married on 04/04/2015

We chose Indigo photography for our spring wedding this past April and we could not be more pleased! Jay and Mimi where our photographers. They were one of the first vendors on-site on our wedding day and took pictures from before myself and my husband had even arrived to when everybody had left at the end of the night. They made us feel very comfortable and we never felt like we were being told what to do and how to do it. They took full advantage of our venue and were very creative. They truly seem like they love what they do. It felt very natural to work with them and halfway through the night I forgot they were even there yet they were able to capture great moments and every single picture is perfect. We did not have a lot of time to take pictures on the wedding day yet they were able to create very beautiful, versatile different looks and only a short matter of time. They were beyond professional and we had received all of our final prints within 2 months of our wedding date. We will certainly be using Indigo for any future photography needs!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Hannah · Married on 11/08/2014

Like most brides, I was very particular when it came to choosing my photographers. My husband and I are naturally camera shy and the thought of my wedding day turning into a photo-fest reminiscent of prom made me queasy!
    From the moment I first met Jay, I knew he understood my hesitations and was confident enough to capture our wedding without shoving a camera in my face for hours on end.
    I booked Jay and Mimi first for my bridal portraits. The shots came out even better than I imagined. Not only do the photographers at Indigo understand the importance of lighting and know how to capture an individual’s personality, they’re also fun, relaxed and enjoyable to be around, making my shyness a non-issue.
    When I got my pictures back from our wedding day, I was elated. Jay and Mimi captured every moment and every detail. I didn’t receive a series of posed, cookie-cutter formal portraits; instead, I received pictures capturing memories of my grandmother’s laugh, my husband’s excitement, my aunt’s dance moves and my father’s tears. They captured the moments I missed and the moments I’ll never forget.
    From a practical standpoint, Indigo’s prices are extremely reasonable and their professionalism cannot be understated. They know how to stick to a timeline, make the evening flow smoothly and ultimately, deliver exactly what the bride and groom want.
    Anytime I need a photographer, I’ll be calling Indigo.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/04/2014

My husband and I worked with Jay and Mimi at Indigo for our October 2014 wedding and rehearsal dinner in Charlotte. What pros! The photography was stunning and exactly the aesthetic we were looking for: fairly classic/traditional. While their talent is easy to see from their site and work online, we were also highly impressed with their professionalism and communication. We live in Boston and didn't meet Jay and Mimi until our wedding week, which speaks volumes to their level of service. Both were extremely responsive and communicative before the wedding, as well as afterwards, throughout the album development process. Planning a wedding from afar isn't easy, and Indigo was seamless all around. Last - both Jay and Mimi are so incredibly friendly and put everyone at ease on the big day. They have the right personalities for both the event and the business process. All around A+ and highly recommend!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Vickie · Married on 09/06/2014

Beautiful work and great to work with!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Rickie · Married on 08/23/2014

Truly an amazing experience. Indigo Photography was the best choice we could ever have made to photograph our daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 11/24/2014

I cannot say enough about Andy at Indigo! Ever since my sisters wedding in 2011, I knew that I wanted him for my wedding as well. He did my bridal portraits and covered my wedding. Gina and Stephanie assisted him and were amazing as well! The photos are always top notch and extremely creative. He is willing to lay down on the ground, balance on old crates, and even run into the rain to get the shot! He was able to get the more traditional portraits for my mom, and the more edgy for me (we actually got to shoot at an airport!) If you're looking for a photographer for any event, this is it!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/05/2014

Andy at Indigo is 100% the best! I would recommend him to anyone!! He is professional and enthusiastic. You can tell he loves what he does, and that will show in your photos.

Sent on 09/18/2014

While there is undoubtedly no aspect of the planning process that is unimportant, photography was one of, if not the highest, priority on my list. In my perspective, I’ve waited all of my life for this day to arrive and once it’s all over, all that is left is a memory. And unfortunately, memories fade over time. Photographs last lifetimes and enhance the wonderful memories that have been made. That being said, I put a strong magnitude of effort into researching the perfect photographer for our wedding. After interviewing 10 photographers, and by means of my own intricate scoring system, the decision was an easy one – Indigo Photography, and in specific, Stephanie Pulliam was the clear choice.

Stephanie, as well as the entire staff, has a beautiful sense of style of photography. The word that comes to mind when viewing Stephanie’s portfolio was “stunning”. Her work had impressed us so much that we hired her not only to capture our wedding, but also our engagement portraits and our rehearsal dinner. On top of that, I worked with Stephanie for an “X-Posed” session, to compile boudoir-style portraits into an album to give as a gift to my groom on the wedding night (he loved them). I could go on incessantly raving about the quality of the photographs, but above all, Stephanie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We connected so well with her on a personal level when we first met her, which made her stand out even more so.

Now that everything is said and done, we feel that Stephanie has become like a member of our family! She and her team has been an asset to our entire wedding experience. I will most definitely plan to reach out to Stephanie to capture all of life’s most beautiful FUTURE moments. I would recommend Indigo Photography at the utmost highest level.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/10/2014

Mimi and Jay did a phenomenal job on my wedding photographs. They made me feel at ease and captured the most important moments of my big day. I am so impressed with their work and will be referring them to everyone I know. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Steve · Married on 05/03/2014

We were really happy with our decision to hire Indigo for our wedding and engagement photos. All the sessions went well and we enjoyed sharing our ideas and having a photographer who can capture those impromptu moments. The pictures turned out great.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2014

Stephanie and her team at Indigo were absolutely amazing! The engagement session was so fun and she made us feel completely at ease. For the wedding day, she captured literally every single event, ones I don't even remember b/c the day went so so quickly! The pictures are absolutely stunning, I love everything about them, from the angles to the lighting…..you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Booking Indigo Photography was the best decision I made during the wedding planning process! Jay and Mimi shot my bridal portraits as well as our wedding and reception, and I could not be happier with the end results!! They are true professionals who are wonderful to work with and have phenomenal talent!! Jay and Mimi captured every special moment and detail of our day, and truly told the story of our wedding day with their photographs in a way that can only be described as stunning. Their attention to detail and artistic talent set them apart from any others in their field, and I would recommend them to any bride many times over!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Angie · Married on 11/09/2013

Jay and Mimi at Indigo are amazing! They were one of the easiest vendors that we worked with. Planning a wedding is like nothing else. It is so easy to get stressed out. From our first meeting we knew Jay and Mimi were knowledgeable, easy going, and passionate about what they do. I needed to be comfortable and trust them so that I wouldn't have to micromanage every shot that was being taken. I have seen professional shots from other photographers at other weddings where necklaces are twisted, props are off center, hair is a mess, etc. Jay and Mimi made sure every shot was perfect. Their pricing is very reasonable and the packages can be easily adjusted to fit your needs. We LOVE our pictures and cannot thank Indigo enough!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jay and Mimi did a great job for our wedding. We had a lot of awesome pictures to choose from! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Ellen · Married on 08/24/2013

Amazing people....great experience!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Veronica · Married on 06/22/2013

I cannot say one bad thing about Indigo Photography. I got married in Puerto Rico back in June and I was so glad to have Jay and Mimi from Indigo, photograph our wedding wknd! Besides being efficient and proffessional, they were part of the whole experience throughout the wknd and made us and all our guests feel comfortable and relaxed as they snapped away capturing portraits/memories that we will treasure forever! Jay is a trip and such an awesome individual! He took charge when needed but did it in such a manner that made us understand what his vision was when capturing these special moments. Mimi was amazzzing and has such an artistic eye! She captured and paid special attention to every little detail from my jewelry to my wedding decorations and made them shine! We just got our pictures back and we were floored with all the images! They were absolutely breathtaking and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Thank you for letting us relive our special wknd! Besides photographing our wedding, you became part of our family and that will always hold a special place with us! A SPECIAL THANK YOU from Eric & I for all that you did! You guys ROCK!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Dawn · Married on 06/21/2013

I hired Indigo Photography for my wedding. They did our engagement photo shoot, my bridal portraits, and our wedding. They were amazing, and I just loved their style. I am so happy that I hired them, and the pictures are wonderful!

Dawn - June 21, 2013

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2013

Jay and Mimi at Indigo did an incredible job photographing my wedding. I could not have asked for a better team. They were able to use the most seemingly ordinary locations and turn them into the most extraordinary photographs. (For example, when I show off one of my favorite photos, no one can believe that the background is the parking garage next door to the hotel). They can take great pictures anywhere. My husband and I had a difficult time selecting the pictures for our wedding album because there were too many great ones to choose from. Jay and Mimi were professional too; they were always available for questions, responded to emails quickly, and arrived early to each event. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2014