In His Image Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Victoria Married on 10/16/2021

Best Photographer Ever!

My husband and I worked with Dajuan for our engagement photos in Craggy Gardens, NC and our wedding at Bella Collina Mansion! Dajuan takes you on a journey with his photos by capturing every little moment and emotion perfectly. We are so grateful to have had such a wonderful experience working with Dajuan throughout our wedding journey. We are through the moon with both sets of photos! Our engagement ones are perfect and our wedding photos…left us speechless! He is professional, fun, kind and just an overall wonderful person to work with!
  • Larry
    Larry L. Married on 10/03/2021

Fantastic Photography

In His Image was an amazing photographer to work with, not only was he on top of things, he was also just fun to be around. Throughout the day he made sure he was detailed and thorough. He had fantastic suggestions and made sure we were getting what we wanted. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Even post wedding, In His Image turnaround time exceeded our expectations, we got photos back before even their projected deadline, and of course the photos were absolutely perfect. Not only that, but there's plenty of photos and he definingly captured every part of the day. I would highly recommend.
    Tolu A. Married on 09/08/2021

The Best Photographer For The BEST DAY EVER!

We wanted a photographer with the same faith and values with us, without compromising quality. When we first came across In His Image's name on a wedding website, we were so intrigued by the name. Reading their mission and connecting with DaJuan was just what we needed to know that we have found the perfect wedding photographer. In His Image captured our pre-wedding shoots as well as our wedding day. Even during COVID DaJuan stayed in contact and was very responsive. His calmness made us feel at peace and relax, even when the stress that comes with wedding planning kicked it. Now we have forever to remember and be grateful for how beautiful the In His Image team captured our love whenever we look at our wedding album. Thank you soooo much and we would 100% recommend them to future brides and grooms!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 08/21/2021

SIMPLY AMAZING! No complaints at all! BEST in the business!

Dajuan was simply AMAZING! He captured every single special moment from our engagement session to our wedding ceremony and reception and did not miss a thing! He was very professional, he answered any questions and or request that we had in a timely manner. His work was simply MAGICAL and we couldn’t have found a better photographer if we tried! Dajuan made our journey so special and we now have photographs to look at forever! You will not go wrong with Dajuan, he is the best in the business!!!

In His Image Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you for the kind words Jasmine! Working with couples like you two makes it so easy for me to put my all into it. And for the record, you two brought the MAGIC, I just made sure the photos leveled up!
  • April
    April J. Married on 08/09/2021

100% Pandemic Approved!!!

In His Image Photography is 100% Pandemic Approved! We certainly appreciated Dajuan’s kindness, professionalism and patience prior to the pandemic. But amidst, we’re truly blessed with the quality of services received while trying to navigate through rescheduled dates, changing locations, and detailed planning of the photo timeline for our microwedding. Dajuan was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. This year will be unforgettable, but we’ll always cherish these excellent photos! Thank you so much, such a great experience. God Bless!
  • Janee
    Janee L. Married on 07/18/2021

Best Wedding Photographer!

Dajuan and his assistant did a fantastic job at my July 2021 Wedding. Dajuan was very helpful and communicative during the entire planning process. He makes everything from choosing the photo package to creating the wedding day photography timeline very easy to understand. As a bride who was wedding planning during COVID he made the whole process stress free! And of course I love all my photos! I looked at several other photographers, but one of the reasons I chose In His Image photography was because Dajuan, in my opinion, does a better job of capturing moments even when the room is in chaos. Hair and makeup time, dancing at the wedding reception, people chatting and laughing during cocktail hour, the send off, etc. Everyone looked gorgeous in every photo! Even though there is never enough time to take all the photos you want to take on the day, Dajuan made sure that I got all the photos that were important to me and my husband. I give Dajuan 5/5 stars for being responsive, having a great eye for photography, and for being extremely kind and relaxed.

In His Image Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you Janee for sharing your wedding day experience for future couples to consider. I thoroughly enjoyed serving you, Josh, and the family throughout the whole process. But you are not done with me yet. We have a wedding album to design and display just how amazing the celebration was!
  • Santana
    Santana V. Married on 05/23/2021

Best Photographer in Town!

Working with Dajuan has been a pleasure. He really did a great job and ensured my Fiance and I had beautiful engagement photos, despite some obstacles while shooting in the middle of a pandemic. He is fun to talk to, and highly professional. I look forward to having him cover our wedding day! Look no further, this is the best wedding photographer in town!!

In His Image Photography's reply:

Hi Santana, thank you for taking the time to share your experience for future couples to glean from. I look forward to assisting you in preparation and the execution of your wedding day next Spring!

Signed: The Best Wedding Photographer in Town :)
    Jin B. Married on 02/11/2021

Absolutely spectacular!

I am so glad we booked with Dajuan to be our photographer for our wedding. He was Amazing, so professional, kind, and he truly made us feel comfortable. We were blown away by the finished photos, he did such a great job capturing the moment. We highly recommend In His Image Photography!
    Jennifer F. Married on 12/11/2020

Excellent Service

I would highly recommend In His Image Photography, the experience from the initial consultation to the conclusion of my wedding day was excellent. I knew I wanted In His Photography for my wedding from the beginning, Dajuan 's work is amazing !! He has an awesome spirit and a way of making everyone feel comfortable and look glamorous. Impeccable service and quality, again would highly recommend!!

Jennifer F.
  • Bethsaida
    Bethsaida S. Married on 11/01/2020

Look No Further

I started my photography search via Instagram in order to see previous weddings they have done as well for reassurance on the quality of their work. As soon as I saw ‘In His Image Photography’ I knew he had to be my photographer. I did ponder on other photographers but always came back to Dajuan. My fiance also saw his work and his enthusiasm validated my thoughts. I am big on checking for quality of the work when it comes to editing styles and lighting. I also wanted to ensure that the weddings that he had previously done captured the bride and groom beautifully. My biggest nightmare was to not love the pictures that I will have forever for a day that I can't recreate which I expressed during my first consultation with Dajuan. During the initial consultation, his personality also was very personable and professional. From there I knew I would thoroughly enjoy working with him. Our follow up catch ups made me even more enthused to have him as my photographer and more eager for our wedding day. During the day of the wedding, Dajuan went above and beyond to ensure I had the best day in every manner he could. He was amazing with providing directions for poses, evaluating different locations and which ones were best to prioritize based on lighting. He was extremely patient with us. My family and friends there also enjoyed his company and how professional he is. Post the wedding, I had zero doubt that I would not love my pictures once he was done editing. And I was completely blown away. I would tell anyone who is looking to book Dajuan/In His Image Photography to not waste any more time and book him Now, you won’t regret it. Not only is he amazing at what he does but he is literally one of kindest people ever, you NEED someone like that in your team during this process.
    Kelly R. Married on 09/18/2020

incredible experience

Dajuan and In His Image Photography delivered more than just stunning wedding photos, he delivered a quality of service that is hard to beat. He is one of the nicest people you will ever encounter and has some serious talent. We are over the moon pleased with our photos. Dajuan was with us from start to finish and listened to ideas of photos we wanted as well as incorporated some standards that we had forgotten. He is a friend for life and our wedding day will forever be a bright and beautiful day in our hearts and in the images he captured. Dajaun and IHIP captured the true essence of my husband and I as a couple and individuals and we didn't just get images, we got personality and photos that are perfectly us. THANK YOU Dajuan and In His Image Photography for being kind, professional, delivering our photos at a rapid speed post wedding and for being kind humans. 100/10 would recommend!
  • Ruth
    Ruth F. Married on 09/17/2020

DaJuan was the best! He did an amazing job!

DaJuan had the best energy. He is very organized and punctual! He will be part of very special occasions in our life. Ed and I are very pleased and we are still not over our pictures!
    Kevin C. Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond expectations

Single handily saved our wedding! I’m forever in debt to him. With our wedding on the brink of collapsing he went out his way to help mend a few relationships and keep the wedding on track for our target date. Not only did he perform his duties but he stepped in as a “planner” as well too.
    Chettresvetta H. Married on 08/08/2020

CnG4Eternity

PHENOMENAL EXPERIENCE!!!! Dajuan of IHIP listened attentively from our first contact. My fiance and I were new to the area of Cary, NC, and had no clue where we wanted to have the happiness and excitement of our engagement captured. Dajuan took the pressure off, and gave us location ideas, and provided a look at work he had done at the various locations. He didn't pressure us, instead let us decide!!
  • Moneca
    Moneca Married on 12/31/2019

No need to look any further for your Wedding Photographer! You're Welcome :)

Dajuan is nothing short of PHENOMENAL! From my first interaction with him I could tell right away he was truly passionate about photography. He was so professional and down to earth. I like that he spent quality time explaining everything in great detail to ensure all my questions were answered. He has even been available to us after hours to work with our schedules, which has been greatly appreciated. For our engagement photo shoot, I was out of my element but Dajuan was very patient and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. He took his time and made sure to capture everything we wanted. Our engagement pictures turned out AMAZING! We are already excited to see our New Year’s Eve wedding pictures and are 100% confident they will be FANTASTIC! We feel very blessed to have met Dajuan and to be able to work with him and In His Image Photography to capture our special day. We plan to use him for all our future photography needs! If you want THE BEST wedding photographer, please go ahead and book with In His Image Photography – you will NOT be disappointed!
  • Taylor
    Taylor N. Married on 12/28/2019

Simply but elegant

Dajuan was Amazing!! I loved how he was involved and having fun with us throughout our wedding. We will definitely book him again!
    Tiffany S. Married on 12/27/2019

Amazing experience!!!

I’m beyond blessed to have had the support of Dajuan on our wedding day! We had a last minuet unexpected change on our day and without hesitation and without us even asking him to make a change, Dajuan was ready to support us. The entire day, Dajuan was positive, patient, and showed that he was happy to be with us. From what I observed, Photography is a passion for Dajuan. I believe he wants to be a part of what makes a wedding day special for his clients. He truly enjoys photography as we observed that he appeared to be “having fun” with taking photos that day. This is truly his ministry and I pray that God blesses his business beyond what he has ever imagined for it. My family was very happy to work with him on that day. My brother in law is planning to use him for an upcoming baby shower. The photos from our wedding day are amazing! Better than I imagined. In His Image Photography is worth every penny. We can’t wait to have Dajuan support us with photos for future milestone events in our life!
  • Martia
    Martia F. Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!

We hired In His Image Photography for our wedding on November 2, 2019 in Cary, NC! Dajuan and his team are amazing!!! He’s so personable, professional and knowledgeable. I also loved his personality! One of the best decisions that we made for our special day. My only regret is not booking him for the entire day!! He captured the most beautiful pictures on one of the best days of our lives! He really pays attention to details and will make sure that everything is perfect for you! Our family and friends were blown away by the beautiful portraits once we received them. Do not hesitate booking with In His Image Photography! You will not be disappointed!
  • Iris
    Iris E. Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful Photos & Excellent Service!

We received our photos today and we absolutely love them! Dajuan captured so many great shots from start to finish. LOVE LOVE the candid shots! From the day we hired him until the wedding day, his communication was excellent and his professionalism was a huge relief for me as the bride I was stressing with all the other wedding things. Highly recommend In His Image Photography. Can't wait to get this photos in frames :)
    Shakara M. Married on 10/19/2019

You will not be disappointed!!!

Honestly, we have no complaints! Dajuan truly gives you what you expect and more with In His Image Photography. He was very professional, often times worked ahead of the timeline he provided, and remained in communication with us and our Day of Coordinator! We truly hope to have him involved with our family for a lifetime!
    Danelle G. Married on 09/27/2019

Best Decision Made!

Love Love Love Love Love the pictures delivered by In His Image Photography! Even prior to receiving our wedding pictures, my husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dajuan and his team!
    He was very professional during our initial interview and took additional time to answer our questions even when we had not yet selected him as our photographer. I had spoken with so many photographers that had great work but I just didn't feel comfortable around. With Dajuan's relaxing demeanor it was like speaking with a friend that was going to take care of you and all is work was beautiful!
    He provided us with a detailed timeline of all the items we wanted to include on our wedding day, to make sure all we wanted was captured but was real on expectations if we were trying to cram too much in.
    I have never been to keen on taking pictures (not a selfie girl), but Dajuan reassured us to just have fun, enjoy the day and be ourselves and he would do the rest of the work! That's exactly what he did!!!
    Hiring In His Image was one of the best and easiest decisions we made while wedding planning. No complaints here, as I would recommend In His Image over and over again!
  • Sherell
    Sherell Married on 09/21/2019

The Best Photographer!!

Dajuan presents so much professionalism! My now husband and I had an initial phone conversation with him as we were trying to select a photographer. We lost track of time and spent 2 hours on the phone with him. We felt so comfortable talking to him, we forgot that we were even discussing wedding photography!! Lol. That’s how we knew he was the one for us (along with his BEAUTIFUL work of course). It began with our engagement photos in July of 2018. Dajuan gave us many pointers because neither of us were good at posing, so we needed direction. The pictures turned out beautifully!!

He always remained professional and never changed since the first day we spoke with him. He knows how to make us feel comfortable around him by joking with us to make the environment feel organic; in which it did every time.

Dajuan sent periodic checklists, keeping us in the loop of what we should be doing 12 months, 6 months, 2 months out and so forward. On wedding day, he showed up early and ready to shoot. He also provided the beautiful and fun photo booth, which was a hit! Our guests loved it and we loved it. It created so many memories that will last a lifetime. We can go on and on about Dajuan and In His Image photography, but as the other reviews and his photos supports, HE IS THE BEST to do it! You will be highly satisfied and will have no worries. Your wedding photographer is one of the most, if not the most important vendor on you will have on your wedding day, if you’re going to do it, do it right. Look no further, In His Image Photographer is the one for you!
  • Charnell
    Charnell S. Married on 09/14/2019

IHIP was our top choice and our only choice!

Dajuan with In His Image Photography was our top choice and our only choice to be our photographer for our wedding! He was the first vendor we secured and we were so blessed he was still available!! Dajuan is super thorough and works with you on every detail of your wedding. We didn't have a planner or coordinator, but just going through the process with Dajuan helped us so much for our whole wedding day. He even helped to recommend other trusted vendors and asked the questions we didn't even know we should be thinking about. If you are looking for the whole package and a trusted advisor to add to your wedding team, then look no further. Dajuan and his team have the experience, the finesse, the personality, the integrity, and the support that you need to make your special day all that it can be!! And we have amazing pictures to prove it!!!
    Lamar H. Married on 08/30/2019

Outstanding

Dajuan and his team did a very professional job. He was punctual and patient throughout the ceremony and reception; the photos that he captured are breathtaking. I will recommend Dajuan to anyone that is looking for a team that will exceed any expectation.
  • JAMES
    James W. Married on 08/17/2019

Great wedding Pics and photographer

The Photographer and his assistant did an outstanding job. My wife and I were very pleased with the pictures, his vision, professionalism, punctuality and his spur of the moment contingency plan. Our wedding pictures were suppose to be shot outside, but it rained. Once the wedding was over, his team had already set up different areas at the venue to take pictures. We didn't miss a beat.
    Everything was done in a timely fashion, from the ceremony, to the wedding party and family pics, the reception and the send off of the bride and groom. Everyone who viewed our pictures ask, " who was the photographer?". We tell them proudly, Dajuan Jones from In His Image Photography. We highly recommend In His Image Photography.