IMG Academy Golf Club Reviews

IMG Academy Golf Club 6
IMG Academy Golf Club 7

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

You want your wedding HERE

I cannot say enough great things about Cindy and her team! Cindy was the reception coordinator for our wedding on 10/20/18. Cindy went above and beyond to make sure my now husband and I had our dream wedding. We had great communication throughout the whole process and she was always there to answer all of my questions. IMG community is absolutely stunning to begin with which made this the #1 choice of venue for us! Our guests were RAVING about how incredible all the food was from cocktail hour to our full plated dinner! Our guests also couldn't stop commenting on the beauty of the facility as well.
    I would 1000% recommend having your wedding here!!
    Love the Kellys

Sent on 11/04/2018
    IMG Academy Golf Club 8

Genesys · Married on 09/29/2018

Recommend 110%

Everything about IMG was ABSOLUTELY stunning!! Cindy was amazing and very helpful. The venue itself is gorgeous. The staff were super friendly and the food was DELICIOUS. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding. Everyone was impressed and still talk about it. I recommend 110%
    I did so much research on venues and picked things I liked and didn't like and at IMG I just knew it was the perfect spot

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2018

From the moment I called IMG to the very end of the Wedding, Cindy Zagorski was exceptional. Cindy kept us informed and connected with us all the while going above and beyond our expectations. The wedding was everything we had ever hoped it could be. IMG is just as extravagant as any high-end establishment. I highly recommend IMG for any future Wedding whether destination or private function. I have many friends who have gotten married and or had a private event and all were completely satisfied with the outcome. Thank you to all the staff who worked tirelessly the entire event to make sure my guests were well taken care of. We had the best of best including vendors.

Some of the friends I would like to recognize are Fitz-Edward Otis III, John Joseph Revisky, Caide Cooley, Victoria Bloom, Melissa Grady and her husband, Affairs in the Air, Amanda Powell, Cakes by Ron, and Cindy Zagorski, and Tony Cordero, Olivia Cooley, & Olivia makeup artist Rachel Apple. From the amazing flowers inside and out to the photo booth that included the beautiful fun book of photo booth photos, Sensational photographer and super cool photographer helper, the gorgeous cake, the details of drapes and loved the rings in the middle of the dance floor, the amazing planner who created a beautiful seating Chart including my love for music among so much more and her husband, to the officiant who married us, makeup artist both Olivia’s and Alayna my daughter doing her sisters hair to my younger sister spending hours on hair for the perfect look on all my girls and me, it was the perfect day with the perfect group of family and friends who in some ways known long enough to be considered as close as Family to the new friends that feel like we have known each other longer because of how easy it was to relate. I can not thank you all enough for pouring so much heart into our day by creating the most special moments..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/08/2018
    IMG Academy Golf Club 15
    IMG Academy Golf Club 16
    IMG Academy Golf Club 17

Michael · Married on 05/25/2018

My (Now)Wife and I had visited several locations to choose the perfect setting for our Wedding Reception before we made our decision. After we were welcomed and met with Cindy, in addition to viewing the venue at IMG Golf and Country Club, no other venue compared or even came close. If you are looking for an elegant, stunning, affordable setting to host any event, IMG is the place hands down. The scenery is absolutely stunning and the windows surrounding the entire venue provide a perfect view of the Sarasota Bay (Especially the sunset in the evening). Cindy and her Staff were more than accommodating and helped so much throughout the entire process that we honestly could not have asked for anything better. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Mark, who offered to escort us around the golf course with our photographer to take the most perfect pictures. I am a very tough critic when it comes to things so please know that this review is genuine and I stand firmly behind it. I am a perfectionist and as it was the most important day of our lives, everything had to be perfect and nothing less. There was not one single thing during the entire process that was anything less than what we expected, if anything they greatly exceeded our expectations. We can’t thank everyone at IMG enough for being so kind and helpful throughout such an important milestone. We will surely be back when we host other events.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sylvia · Married on 04/14/2018

Our daughters wedding at the IMG was absolutely amazing. The outdoor ceremony venue is so natural and beautiful with all the little romantic fairy tail nuances like walking across the bridge to the aisle and under a beautiful tree. The ride to the ceremony on a golf cart is exciting and unique. The reception venue has a view that is priceless and the event manager Cindy is very attentive to your details and exhibits excitement about the event with profession and emotional investment! The cost for the venue is so reasonable considering what is available in the area with that kind of view and service. I would absolutely consider this venue in a search for a venue in the Sarasota area.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Meghan · Married on 03/16/2018

The greatest venue ever!

We had our wedding here last March. And it was amazing! Cindy (the event planner) makes you feel so comfortable and she is so bubbly. She makes the process feel so easy. We thought being a golf course it would be beyond our limit but, still checked it out. And it was actually very reasonably priced. From the food to the atmosphere, it was just awesome! It is a gorgeous place! I would recommend it to everyone. Especially people on a budget but still wanting a fancy type place.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Christine · Married on 01/13/2018

Beautiful setting and wonderful staff. Cindy Zagorski was always available and always answered my 1000 questions fully. Food is included at this venue and our guests are still complimenting the amazing BBQ buffet we had at our wedding. The venue is flexible and gives you a lot of leeway with decorating and other event matters which seems to be very hard to find with other venues. Our wedding was a huge success thanks to IMG!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Dana · Married on 11/19/2017

Cindy was absolutely amazing and helped us with everything. We couldn’t of picked a better venue.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    IMG Academy Golf Club 18
    IMG Academy Golf Club 19
    IMG Academy Golf Club 20

Ken · Married on 11/12/2017

Excellent venue would highly recommend. It all starts with Cindy the coordinator she is so professional and easy to work with . Our daughter had her wedding at IMG on 11/12/17 . The food was excellent and guests were raving about both the food and venue. Highly recommend

Sent on 12/06/2017

Diane · Married on 10/28/2017

Cindy Zagorski was wonderful. Always was prompt in sending me emails and returning phone calls. She was very helpful in staying late friday night to set up so my husband could spend the morning of the wedding with family. The food was excellent

Sent on 11/08/2017

stephany · Married on 10/21/2017

We just had our wedding at IMG. they were AMAZING to work with! Cindy was so great and easy to work with. She responded quickly, listened to all of my requests and did everything in her power to make sure our wedding was a beautiful & fun event. I highly recommend everyone to have their wedding or event at IMG. The guests LOVED the food!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/07/2017

We had our wedding here Sunday May 7th, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect thanks to Cindy from IMG. We had our ceremony on the golf course, which set the perfect background. We had Steak and Chicken served for our guests along with buttery mash and asparagus, our guests are still raving about the food. From the time I booked our wedding day, Cindy was there for every question, even if I had asked her before with such patience and kindness. This place is really an unbelievable find whats included for the price and the quality is incomparable. We would recommend IMG Golf Club to any of our family and friends for events.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Beth · Married on 04/29/2017

The IMG Academy Golf Club was absolutely wonderful for our daughter's wedding reception. It is just beautiful inside and the back of the room is all windows overlooking Sarasota Bay-breathtaking! Cindy, the event planner, was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and responsive. The bride and groom were able to customize their buffet choices with the chef and the food was delicious and elegantly displayed. Cindy was a joy to work with. This venue is an excellent value and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kim · Married on 04/29/2017

We looked at almost every wedding venue in Sarasota, Bradenton and Venice before we decided on IMG Academy Golf Club. If you are looking for a venue that will be flexible and do everything they can to accomodate special requests and your needs, this is the right venue for you. We were so impressed with the level of professionalism and responsiveness throughout the wedding planning process. Also, the view from the venue is absolutely beautiful and one of the best indoor venues we looked at in the Sarasota-Bradenton area.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Megan · Married on 04/08/2017

Had our ceremony and reception at IMG on April 8, 2017 and can not say enough positive things about Cindy and the staff at IMG! They are beyond incredible and it was an absolute pleasure to have such dedicated staff to help us out with our wedding day. For anyone looking for a venue I highly recommend this venue, you will not be disappointed at any point of your planning process.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Krysta · Married on 03/04/2017

Cindy was amazing . She did her job and went above and beyond! She checked in on us , kept us in the loop . The food was amazing ! Such variety or choices available and the view was amazing ! Thanks so much ch IMG for the perfect day

Sent on 03/21/2017

Erika · Married on 02/25/2017

Had an amazing wedding at IMG! Cindy the banquet coordinator was easy to communicate with and very responsive. The venue was beautiful, lots of great spots for pictures. We did our ceremony indoors and the room had an excellent view of Sarasota Bay. The food was great, and the prices were the most competitive I found in the entire Tampa Bay area. We had no complaints about bar service, we bought a keg and wine by the glass, which again was very reasonably priced. I cannot stress enough how easy and carefree it was to have our whole day at IMG, from bridal room, to pictures, to ceremony, and then reception. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

We got married in February 2017. IMG Golf Club is a beautiful venue- the reception room we used was overlooking the ocean. However, you can find a ton of beautiful venues in Sarasota. What sets IMG apart are it's people and service. Cindy, the wedding co-ordinator/consultant at IMG, is FANTASTIC. She is a total sweetheart who was so accommodating and responsive. I cannot say enough nice things about Cindy. We do not live in Sarasota so it was difficult to make appointments with vendors. Cindy really worked with us and we appreciated it so much! Also, she helped out during our wedding day and helped us have the best day of our lives. Everything ran smoothly and I cannot thank Cindy and IMG enough!
    Additionally, the food was fantastic. We did the filet and shrimp for dinner and everyone was raving about how good the food was. I had several people tell me that the appetizers were delicious as well (we ordered bruschetta, chicken skewers and stuffed mushrooms). I am beyond happy with our venue choice and highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gorgeous venue with great service.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kari · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I were married at IMG Golf Club in December, 2016. We could not have been more pleased with our experience with IMG. From the very beginning we were treated with kindness from the entire staff. Cindy Zagorski the event coordinator was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and was wonderful to work with. She treated us like family and made us feel like our event was just as important to them as it was to us. Jeff Parsons, the manager of IMG Golf Club was extremely accommodating to our desires and helped us to achieve our visions within our budget. The entire Golf club staff helped to set up the day of our wedding and was available to shuttle our guests to and from the ceremony site. Our wedding day went exactly how we envisioned and we could not have asked for a more beautiful venue. We would highly recommend this venue to all, for any event needs at an affordable price!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/26/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at IMG and could not be happier with our decision! Throughout the process of planning our requests were fully accommodated and concerns addressed without the company trying to nickel and dime us like others would. We cannot express how grateful we are to Cindy Zagorski who kept in constant contact with us and made herself available at all times to fit our work schedules; making sure everything got done correctly and smoothly, all the time with the most pleasant attitude of anyone I've ever encountered! The food and view and service were all spectacular. I would recommend IMG to anyone looking to have party for any sort of celebration.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Kathy · Married on 04/09/2016

We celebrated our daughter’s wedding in April of 2016 at IMG Academy Golf Club. We could not have been more pleased with our experience. After touring other popular locations in the Sarasota/Bradenton area, IMG was the most impressive. We found the Banquet manager, Andrea, to be extremely helpful and gracious. Her professionalism, dependability and ability to grasp our vision made planning the evening enjoyable and far less stressful than anticipated. Andrea went over and above to ensure all of the details of the ceremony and reception were covered, and we had complete confidence that the wedding day would run flawlessly.

The facilities are impressive. The banquet room sits on the second floor above a very decorative and impressive entryway, and with large windows lining the room, it has a view of Sarasota Bay that not only impressed our out-of-town guest but the locals as well. With its westerly exposure, this room included the perfect backdrop of an evening sunset on the bay!

Chef Cesare was fabulous. We were impressed at our tasting sessions and were equally impressed on the night of the wedding. The meat was tender and the vegetables and sides were fresh and perfect. Not only was the meal he prepared fantastic, but he saved the day when just one hour before the ceremony the cake arrived and to our surprise, our daughter’s initial on the cake was incorrect. After unsuccessfully trying to reach the cake company for last minute help, it was Chef Cesare to the rescue. He took the cake into the kitchen and worked his magic. In just minutes he had it looking flawless, as if nothing had ever been wrong. We couldn’t believe how skilled he was and obviously were relieved and appreciative.

Andrea and Chef Cesare are a great reflection of the entire IMG staff who were equally impressive and focused on superior service. IMG Golf Club Academy was a fantastic experience from beginning to end and receives our highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Sylvie · Married on 07/26/2014

Donna the event coordinator is the sweetest lady I ever met. She is extremely flexible, helpful, professional and she is the best at what she do... I m so glad we choose IMG to host our ceremony and reception... If you want a wonderful wedding don t search anywhere else...

Sent on 08/03/2014
  • Jody

Jody · Married on 04/18/2013

Wow, what a great venue and reasonable value. The venue was beautiful for an April wedding - both outdoor wedding on the golf course and indoor reception in the beautiful restaurant site.

We can't say enough good about IMG's wedding planner, Donna Cripe. She is a delight to work with!! And she helped throughout the reception to insure that all went smoothly.

We checked out a number of sites in the Sarasota-Bradenton area, and we are delighted that we chose IMG. It was the best!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Garline · Married on 09/29/2012

My husband and I said that if we ever have to remarry it was going to be at Img. Hopefully,it will still be around for our 25 years anniversary. Our guests and us absolutely lived it.

Sent on 02/21/2013
  • Nicolette

Nicolette · Married on 11/19/2011

I was do proud of how beautiful the room looked! The view is outstanding and my guests were able to enjoy a sunset. The food was outstanding. The service was friendly, prompt, and accommodating! I wasn't bothered with a single issue on my wedding day. The GM was excellent to work with and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 11/21/2011