Il Villaggio Reviews

Il Villaggio 5
Il Villaggio 6
Il Villaggio 7

meaghan · Married on 06/15/2013

Our wedding was fantastic! I recommend this venue to anyone. We worked with John (manager) who took care of every last detail and allowed us to be stress free the entire time. We received countless compliments on food, service, atmosphere and overall professionalism of Il Villaggio. Also, my bridal attendant was FABULOUS. Please - book this venue and you will have a blast!

Sent on 06/16/2013

alexis · Married on 05/25/2013

Il Villaggio was an AMAZING place to have your Wedding. I just had my wedding there on May 25, 2013. John and his team did a great job. I couldn't ask for a better venue then Il Villaggio. They are soooo helpful in everything and are willing to work with your budget! My guests were sooo amazed with the food, the cook tail hour, Viennese hour and especially the service. If I could do my whole wedding day again, I wouldn't change anything about it and the Il Villiaggio. I strongly recommend Il Villaggio for your wedding!!!

Sent on 06/06/2013
  • I

Ivonee · Married on 05/18/2013

From the overall ambience to the smallest detail, the professional and experienced staff at the Il Villaggio made sure my guests as well as my husband and I had everything we needed to make our special day as wonderful as it could be. Words cannot begin to express how much we appreciate all that was done to make our special day absolutely amazing. The food was fantastic and their services before, during and after the wedding were truly first rate. We truly want to thank Patrick and Nadia and all who worked hard behind the scenes. The compliments we received from the staff on such a great wedding made our day that much better. They will always have a special place in our hearts. I want to thank them for being part of the wonderful memories we have our our special day. We certainly recommend this venue to anyone that would love the perfect party. We loved having our wedding with them. Thanks a million to the Il Villaggio for one of the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Maryellen · Married on 05/18/2013

We had our wedding reception on 5/18/2013 and Il Villaggio made our day absolutely spectacular. The day we met John he was so accommodating and the place was so breathtaking we booked our wedding without even going to see any other venues. John was always ready with a suggestion from helping to book a photographer to the photo booth and whenever I called he was always available to speak with me. On the day of the wedding as soon as we arrived at the reception my husband and I as well as every one of our guests were treated like royalty. Everyone of our needs were met. Our guests loved the cocktail hour and then when the doors to the hot food cocktail hour was opened everyone was in awe! Once the party moved into the ballroom everything was perfect. The room was set up exactly as I had envisioned. The service was impeccable and the bar ran perfectly smooth. With over 150 guests no one had to wait more then a few seconds to be served. The food was amazing. The filet Mignon was cooked to perfection, chicken was tasty and very moist and the salmon was perfect. John and his team also made sure that the night ran smoothly so that every aspect of the reception went as planned. They made sure that we were fed, Stephen always had his jacket when he needed and I had my shoes. The fire show started off the Viennese hour in the main ballroom and when we entered the dessert room it smelled delicious. It was a bit hit and everything you could have asked for was there. Chocolate fountain, candies, ice cream, pastries, little chocolate cups for after dinner drinks, mini shake shots, and even sugar free dessert for our diabetic guests. I always dreamed about a perfect wedding day and have to say that this day was as perfect as it could have been. John, his spectacular team and Il Villaggio made us happy beyond words could explain. Stephen and I will always remember our wedding with fond memories thank you!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2013

Our wedding was on Saturday April 20th, 2013, and we couldn't be happier that we chose Il Villaggio as the venue for our reception. From the day we met with Patrick, we knew our wedding was going to be one that our friends and family would remember for a lifetime. Our expections were well exceeded! From the minute we arrived on our wedding day, Patrick greeted us along with our maitre d' Alex and bridal attendant Nadia and they remained at our service the entire day making sure everything was going just as planned. Their attention to to the bride and groom as well as our guests was beyond amazing. Our guests cannot stop raving about the food -- each entre was more delicious than the next! The wide selection and quality of the cocktail hour got our guests off to a great start. The vienesse hour was out of this world! Everything from the cotton candy to the spiked milk shakes to the fresh crepes and homemade waffles, blew our guests away! The attention the staff has on the bride and groom (making sure your cup was never empty and your plate was always full -- even bringing each cocktail hour dish for us and our bridal party to try) was on another level of excellence that I've never experienced. I have many married friends who couldn't believe the lengths the staff would go to to make sure we were happy and well taken care of on our special night. Il Villaggio is a beautiful venue, that will be serving only you and no other wedding, making sure you are the top priority and every detail is met. We would recommend beyond five stars if we were able to, they really deserve it for the amazing night that they put together. We will never forget it!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Maria · Married on 04/12/2013

Il Villagio made our wedding great. We were very pleased and impressed with the staff and service. Our guests were pleased as well and had nothing but wonderful things to say. We would definitely recommend Il Villagio to anyone who is gettting married.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Beth · Married on 03/23/2013

I am speechless !! I have been a party planner for almost 15 years now and have never been on the side of being the "guest" at an event. I got married last night and couldn't ask for more from the staff at Il Villaggio !! They went beyond my expectations in everything !! I have been getting so many compliments and rave reviews !! I really can't say thank you enough for everything that was done for me and my husband, friends, and family ! I will definitely be recommending Il Villaggio to all of my clients for all events !! Thank you so much ! Without your team my special night would not have been the fabulous event that it was !! I am truly grateful ! Tell everyone I said thank you !!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Patricia · Married on 03/16/2013

Il Villaggio was an amazing place to have a wedding I fell in love with the place the moment I saw it I knew I wanted to get married their . The staff is very professional and made my day very special !!! I love this place

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kathy · Married on 03/09/2013

I couldn't have picked a better venue for our special day!!!!! Our wedding date was Saturday,March 9, 2013 and with everything being in our favor, including the 50 degree weather in March, Il Villaggio just added to our spectacular day!!
    I worked with Patrick, who was amazing and made sure he catered to all our needs. He was courteous, excellent customer service and beyond helpful. Each email he returned promptly and somehow had a way of calming my nerves.
    Our limo service dropped us off at 6:30pm, Il Villagio wasn't expecting us until 7pm, and with that they made sure we were taken care of as soon as we arrived. We had such an attentive bridal attendant, Agnes and Alex our maître d was at so catering to our every need.
    Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was, the service and food. I had a picture of what I wanted it all to look like in my head, and what I saw that day was exactly as I had pictured and more. The staff and venue exceeded our expectations and helped make our day be perfect!! We all had an amazing night! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/02/2013

Thanks to Patrick and Alex, my husband and I had a PERFECT DAY! Everything was delivered as discussed and we were absolutely blown away by this place! Their service was above and beyond 5 stars and we were so impressed. I couldnt have even dreamt this all up. The food was outstanding and the venue is gorgeous. 100% satisfaction here! :)

Sent on 03/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 02/22/2013

Our wedding was amazing and we have not stopped receiving calls about how great all of the food and service was. Patrick was knowledgeable, easy to work with and made the night flawless. Agnes, the bridal attendant, was an absolute doll, I didn't have time to want for anything because she was so attentive and very sweet. We had our ceremony on site also and the whole night flowed very well. The staff was great and they made each of our guests feel special. So glad we went with Il Villagio!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Our Wedding was 7.26 at Il Villaggio. I can not say enough about what a wonderful venue it truly is. The ballroom, lobby and cocktail lounge are all beautiful. They have a classic look with ornate details and finishings. The lobby bar is tremendous! Il Villaggio also upgraded the bar in the ballroom and it is a nice size. The venue has large bathrooms, that are beautiful and very clean, for guests to use. There is not much outdoor space. But the space that is there is well kept, and made for beautiful pictures.

The bridal suite is also amazing! We looked at 4 other venues and none of the bridal suites even compared. The bridal suite has a big, open room with a large dining table. There are 2 oversized chairs and a sofa. There is a separate dressing room which overlooks the ballroom and a gorgeous, full bathroom. I was an out of town bride, so my girls and I got ready there. Patrick arranged for appetizers and mimosas while we got our hair and makeup done. Our bridal attendant, Agnes was so great! She was with me all morning and evening. She helped with everything from fixing my veil to helping the photographer take amazing pictures.

The food at Il Villaggio is the BEST! Everything was delicious! Our guests loved the cocktail hour, dinner and our venetian hour. They have a great selection and will allow you to customize. The venetian hour also had so much variety. My husband, guests and I loved the spiked milkshakes and edible shot glasses!

Patrick helped us to plan the most amazing day. He is very knowledgeable, hard working, and I don't think he ever said "no". He really went above and beyond to make sure that our day was exactly what we wanted it to be---perfect!

It truly is the most amazing venue!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Phil · Married on 12/08/2012

Everyone at Il Villaggio, from Patrick to the whole staff, was outstanding during our wedding. Guests were absolutely wowed by the food, which was amazing. The venue is beautiful and was more than large enough to hold our 200 guests comfortably. Everything at our wedding was top shelf, from the drinks to the food to the service, at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend Il Villaggio to anyone looking for a classy, elegant and impressive wedding reception at a price that won't bankrupt anyone. We could not be any happier!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Gabriella · Married on 12/01/2012

My husband's family has been going to Il Villaggio for at least 30 years now. So we already knew the fabulousity of the food and service. Needless to say for our wedding we had a higher level of expectation than a person coming in off the street. But let me tell you, from start to finish Il Villaggio exceeded our expectations. I think everyone has heard about how tremendous the food is there--(it really really is awesome) so I want to gush about the service. All of our guests, not just VIP family and friends, commented about how attentive the entire staff was throughout the evening. My husband and I just love Il Villaggio, and will continue to be patrons for a very very long time.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Barbara · Married on 11/25/2012

The staff at il villaggio were amazing!! We didn't have to worry about a thing, everything was thought about and worried about for us! From the beginning John, the general manager, made us feel confident that all of our dreams would made realities without us ever worrying about a thing! Any questions were always quickly answered and there was never a problem getting in touch with anyone. The day of the wedding my bridal attendant was a god sent! She bustled my dress in record time and then she was right there instantly to fix the bustle (twice!!!) from people stepping on the dress and ripping the buttons out! The place is gorgeous and we couldn't have asked for more attentive staff! I would give them higher than the 5 If I could- that's how great they all are!!

• Tonia

Tonia · Married on 11/24/2012

My husband and I celebrated our wedding on November 24, 2012. We had the most amazing experience and because of the staff at Il Villaggio our wedding day was picture perfect!
    From the moment we arrived at the venue Patrick the manager, Alex our maitre d and Agnes our bridal attendant were there for us WHENEVER we needed them!
    As for the experience of our guests, we are still getting calls, texts and emails from everyone. The venue itself is stunning, but the food and staff service take it to another level!
    Cocktail hour had such a wide variety and an abundant amount of food... The dinner was amazing and the venetian hour was out of this world! We loved to watch each one of our guests enter the dessert room in astonishment. Truly a dream come true from beginning to end!
    Il Villaggio made the most memorable day of our lives that much more special!

<3,
    Tonia & Nick

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/23/2012

We recently had our wedding reception at Il Villaggio on 11.23.12 and were blown away. Throughout the entire planning process John was there every step of the way to guide us through and any questions we had was quick to respond. The day of from the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. The staff went above and beyond all of our expectations. Guests continue to rave about all of the amazing food and service. I especially want to take the time to thank Alex. We truly got to enjoy every second of our wedding because of his work. Also a very special thanks to Agnes for redoing and redoing and redoing my bustle and taking care of us. I would recommend Il Villaggio without reservation, they made our day such a memorable and wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/24/2012

People are still calling to tell us how beautiful and elegant our wedding was and how much they enjoyed themselves. They cannot stop talking about the food! I wish we could do it all over again! I hope my single friends all get married here so I can be a guest next time around and take in all that Il Villaggio has to offer. Amazing!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Il Villaggio. There is nothing more that can be said for the venue, service, food... it was all PERFECT. Patrick was always extremely professional, helpful and responsive with every question or idea we had. He was very organized and made sure we felt comfortable with our decisions and plans for the reception. The food was absolutely delicious- from the massive hot and cold stations at the cocktail hour, to the delicious main course (the filet mignon was INCREDIBLE), straight to the unbelievable Viennese Table (they had massive bowls of every candy imaginable, spiked milkshakes, fresh crepe station, they even had a cotton candy station!) Every detail was planned and executed smoothly and thanks Patrick, Alex our maitre'd and the impeccable service of the wait staff our wedding day was a truly memorable experience. We will forever hold Il Villaggio as a special place in our hearts and will always recommend this venue 100% for any event.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Rick · Married on 11/10/2012

The staff, chefs and EVERYONE at Il Villaggio were EXCELLENT!!!! All of our guests are still
    Raving about the service they received and how good the food was. A very special THANK YOU to Patrick, Alex and Agnes for making our special day even more memorable.

- Rick & Laura

Sent on 11/20/2012

Marissa · Married on 11/09/2012

This is the best place to have a wedding. The food is great, the service is great, and Il Villaggio really makes you feel at home. Everyone who attending my wedding said it was the best wedding they have ever been too. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/26/2012

I had my wedding at Il Villaggio on November 4th and from the moment we stepped into the building my husband and I knew we wanted to have our reception at this venue. The entire time we were planning Patrick was always available to answer any questions we had and was a great manager to work with. On the day of our wedding the staff at Il Villaggio could not have been more professional, making our wedding day a memorable event. Guests are still talking about the great time they had and how great the food was. If you are looking for a place for your wedding reception this is the place to go.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Deanna · Married on 11/02/2012

We had our wedding at Il Villaggio on November 2, 2012. I cannot even begin to say how the day has totally exceeded our expectations plus more!!! Patrick was extremely helpful and detail oriented which really helped to put us at ease during the planning process. Everything was executed to perfection, we were thoroughly impressed with every aspect of our wedding. Agnes, the bridal attendant was absolutely amazing and by my side for anything that I needed throughout the entire night! Patrick and the entire staff at IL Villaggio constantly came up to us to ensure everything was going smoothly and that we were happy. (as well as our guests) The food as always was outstanding and the Viennese table was unbelievable!! Everyone is still raving out the venue, service, food and wedding overall!! We cannot thank IL Villaggio enough for helping to make our wedding day even better than we could have ever imagined!!

Sent on 11/19/2012
  • April

April · Married on 10/28/2012

John took care of every detail and made sure our wedding was perfect, even as the hurricane was approaching and guests were canceling. All of our guests raved about the food and service. The venue and room looked perfect. Thank you to everyone at Il Villaggio for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Rosann · Married on 10/12/2012

We can not say anything but WONDERFUL things!!! You have all out did yourselves. From the time that we set the date, Il Villaggio had everything covered. There was not a step that was missed!!Everyone that attended our wedding LOVED the food.. Loved the place... Loved the persona service that each and everyone of our guest had!!! Job well done!!!! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2012