Il Villaggio Reviews

Il Villaggio 5
Il Villaggio 6
Il Villaggio 7

Anita · Married on 04/17/2016

The team at Il Villaggio is absolutely amazing at what they do. Everything was set beautifully per our selections and the staff was courteous and efficient; they had a level of professionalism that went beyond what we hoped for. Patrick was a huge part of the reason we chose Il Villaggio. He made us feel at ease and made us feel he truly cared about every detail of our wedding as much as we did. On the big day, everything went so smoothly! The maire d and bridal assistant were on point. The bridal assistant in particular was quite amazing, servicing the entire bridal suite without ever losing her smile. The food was amazing and the service was even better. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Where can I even start with Il Villaggio? They were an absolute dream from beginning to end. Meeting with Patrick to set everything up was a breeze, he was flexible, accommodating and a great person all around. He made planning our wedding there not only easy, but enjoyable. Everything we were expecting the day to be was far exceeded thanks to Patrick and his team. They set up the place exactly as we had asked, and even exceeded our expectations. We had a bridal attendant, Oliviette, who I swear was a ninja. Every time you needed her she was ten steps ahead of you already working on it. From helping with the bustle of my dress to covering my dress with napkins while she made sure I ate, to even making sure my hair and dress were perfect whenever we were taking pictures. She was really there whenever you needed her. I can't thank her enough, I didn't have to think about anything I needed as she was always one step ahead of me! Next, the Maitre d was ON TOP of everything. He keep the party running smoothly and went above and beyond any expectations. At one point my niece was being fussy and needed a nap and a bottle. He brought my brother up to the suite, brought them milk for the baby and their entrees up there for them to eat. They really care about everyone having a great time and being as comfortable as possible. Lastly, the food, drinks, and venue itself.... two months later everyone is still talking about it!! The food is INCREDIBLE. From the cocktail hour to the main course and the Viennese hour everything was absolutely delicious!! The quality and the presentation of the food is truly impressive. Thanks to Il Villaggio, I actually felt like I enjoyed my day and lived in the moment. They thought of everything and took all the stress off my groom and I. They even set up a sweetheart table in the Viennese room to make sure we didn't get caught up and experiences all the desserts! I can't recommend this place enough! You will have the day of your dreams!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Sylwia · Married on 04/09/2016

They are wonderful! We could have not picked a better venue for our wedding reception! The staff is amazing! Not only on the floor, but in the kitchen. They have an amazing chef with some out of this world dishes. The staff went over and beyond to make our day perfect. A great bunch of people to work with, always warm and welcoming. Words cannot explain how greatful we are for our amazing day. Thank you and we will definitely be back!! ;)

Sent on 06/07/2016

Patrick and the staff at Il Villaggio i must say you guys went above and beyond my expectations! You , elona and my matrede were incredible! The food is incredible! I think we had guests rolling out of there LOL. Il Villaggio created the perfect atmosphere for our wedding on Thursday 3/31/16 . There are not enough nice things to say about this place. We were blown away by how Patric & his staff were able to transform our dream into reality. Everything from the ballroom, to the cocktail hour rooms, to the amazing ice sculpture! The lighting really made that room shine even more!!
    In addition to the beauty of the venue, the staff is just amazing. From day one, Patrick was professional, friendly, and organized. We never had to worry about anything going into our wedding. You can tell that he knows the business very well and offered great suggestions. Myself being a wedding planner, i'm sure i came off extremely OCD lol but Patrick and the staff made everything look picture perfect even with my million details. Just when you thought it couldn't have gotten any better, our guests are continuing to rave about the food. The selection and quality of food from cocktail hour to dessert is what makes this venue better than the rest! The presentation was perfect and the taste was just delicious, it simply cannot be beat! Our wedding came out perfect thanks to everyone at Il Villaggio. We would recommend that everyone have their wedding here! Thank you Il Villaggio for making our day unforgettable! guests cannot stop talking about it ! Thank you Patrick for all your help through out our wedding . Joe & I appreciate it ! :)

Sent on 04/02/2016
  • User6319935 · 2+ years ago

If you want to have the most amazing wedding, book at Il Villaggio. I am not sure where to begin, is it the delicious and enormous array of food they display throughout the evening... is the ballroom with built in lighting, sky high ceilings and large crystal chandeliers.. or the service that we received throughout our entire wedding process PLUS the night of the wedding. Our guests are still in awe of the amazing night they had celebrating and they were for sure impressed (as were myself and my husband). Their whole staff even greeted us and our bridal party out front when we arrived for the reception, escorting everyone to the bridal suite while handing them a drink. Richard was who we worked with and helped us every step of the way. You can tell how passionate the staff is about their jobs and how they want to make sure you are taken care of. We felt relaxed the entitre evening and they really made our dreams came true. We loved our beautiful wedding and Il Villaggio made it so special and unique. Who can say they had someone making fresh mozzarella at cocktail hour for their guests? Or cotton candy, waffles & ice cream, fried oreos, spiked milkshakes, etc at dessert? They are fantastic and I will recommend them to anyone that asks. Thank you so much Il Villaggio! ~A&A 1.16.16

Sent on 02/04/2016

Gina · Married on 01/02/2016

As my husband and I are back from our honeymoon and look at photos and videos from our wedding i can't help but continue to rave about how amazing our wedding was. I remember the first time we drove up to the Il Villaggio and Ralph ( the owner) was up on a ladder in the parking lot changing light bulbs- what was when we knew this place was different. The owner Ralph took pride in this establishment and such a pride that we gained such a high level of respect for him. When we first met with Patrick the comfort you felt is not even explainable- after numerous meetings and feeling like we were being "sold" on everything Patrick just made us feel like he genuinely cared about what we wanted and that he WANTED to provide us with our dream wedding. After seeing the rooms we loved how intimate and elegant they were we knew that this was where we would have our wedding. Leading up to the wedding Patrick's patience with us was so indescribable- again we felt such a level of comfort that he had us taken care of and didn't have to worry about a thing. The night of the wedding we were greater by my Bridal Attendant Agnes, Our Matre'd Alex, Patrick, Ralph (the owner) and Rich. Everything this team did was above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted. I even mentioned Alex that one of the attendees had brought an additional guest and he immediately added a place setting and made sure that the individual with the guest knew it was OK. Agnes was beyond what i could have ever asked for- she was at my side the entire night to make sure i was happy- she even sat Joe and I in the Bridal suite and brought us all of the food ( thank god because the FOOD is to DIE FOR) so we could enjoy as husband and wife. The entire team was there to do anything we needed to make sure it was the most special day of our lives and it was. Patrick, Rich, Agnes, Alex, and Ralph thank you for giving us our dream wedding- we will be seeing you again soon for dinner soon! Love you guys! G+J

Sent on 01/13/2016

Haydee · Married on 01/01/2016

Words can't begin to describe what a wonderful experience it was working with Richard at Il Villaggio.. Our wedding took place just a few days ago and I couldn't wait to write a review. Richard was just a pleasure to work with. What ever your vision is for your big day Richard and his team at Il Villaggio make it happen. I did my fair share of shopping around and believe me no other venue compares to Il Villaggio in service, quality, value, and price. The food is AMAZING! And I have to say my bridal attendant Olivette was wonderful. She was by my side the whole evening making sure all my needs were met. She became one of our family members. THANK YOU RICHARD, OLIVETTE AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT IL VILLAGGIO FOR GIVING ME THE WEDDING OF MY DREAMS!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Halla · Married on 12/20/2015

I had my wedding at Il Villaggio on December 20, 2015 and I must say I Love Them. The staff was great and the food was great. All my guests were highly satisfied. They even gave me my own personal bride attendant without me even asking. She was fantastic and always around. Our maître d Alex was dealing with me and my Bridezilla self so calmly and easily, especially when I made them move all the tables like 5 times. Last but not least it was all thanks to Patrick for making it all happen. They made our wedding night as perfect as can be. I will definitely come back for dinner.
    Delete review

Sent on 01/06/2016

We chose Il Villaggio for our wedding on 11/21/15 and we were so happy we did! We worked with Patrick from start to finish and he was excellent! He was so helpful and easy to work with, making planning stress free. He was always available to answer questions and he even gave us excellent vendor recommendations. We didn't even have to search for an officiant for our ceremony, Patrick was one! The day of the wedding the staff at Il Villaggio went above and beyond our expectations. Alex (our maitre d) and Agnes (our bridal attendant) were amazing. They were on top of everything and the entire night went on without one single glitch! Anything we needed, it was taken care of before we even had to ask! Patrick, Alex and Agnes took care of us the whole night making sure we ate and got to enjoy or night, on top of coordinating staff, vendors, guests and our bridal party. The food was amazing and our Viennese hour was incredible. Our guests are still raving about the food and desert! You can't go wrong at Il Villaggio! Thank you for an amazing night! Kristin & Lee

Sent on 12/05/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2015

From the first time we met the general manager Patrick, we knew we made the right decision on our venue choice. He worked with us our our date,time and budget. He even offered to officiate our wedding. Anytime we had any questions he would have an answer for us. The day of our wedding he made sure the ceremony started on time so our guests would enjoy the awesome cocktail hour. He assisted our large wedding party with the ceremony and made sure they knew exactly what to do. Throughout the cocktail hour and reception he made sure we had everything we needed. And everything went smooth!! The bridal attendant Ollivette was outstanding and went above and beyond to make sure my day was special. Alex the maitre de made sure my husband and guests had everything they needed during the reception. We highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Marissa · Married on 11/13/2015

My sister and my husbands brother both got married here so we followed suit. It's amazing from the service to the food to just how absolutely gorgeous it is inside. Patrick and rich are great and made our evening the most perfect night ever.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/23/2015

Il Villaggio gave us the wedding of our dreams and for that we will always be thankful. From the moment we walked into this beautiful venue, we knew this was going to be the place. We worked with Patrick and it was so obvious he knew what he was doing. He had an answer to every one of our questions and was very flexible with the things we wanted and didn't want at our wedding. He listened to us and really delivered. It was so nice to see our visions come to life the night of our wedding. Weddings at Il Villaggio are like a well-oiled machine. Everything went smooth and there were no hiccups! My bridal attendant, Elona, was so sweet and took such good care of me all night. Whenever I needed her, she was right there. I would recommend this venue to any and all future brides. It's GORGEOUS inside, and I didn't mind that the venue doesn't have much grounds (it is on 17 so outside pictures are limited to a small area outside with a fountain and gazebo). The food is also amazing and its great that you can taste it in the restaurant before making your decision. Every single one of our guests commented on how great the food is and that's the most important part in my opinion!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Amaryllis · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I booked Il Villaggio for our wedding venue a year ago and it was the BEST decision we made! We visited over 10 venues and out of all of them, we knew in our hearts Il Villaggio was the ideal place for us (and we were right!). We worked closely with Patrick since day one and by the end of our wedding night, we considered him as family. He was not only such a pleasure to work with, but made my entire vision and dreams come to life. Patrick, Alex and the ENTIRE staff at Il Villaggio were INCREDIBLE! From the food, to the service, to the overall venue, words cannot come close to how lucky and amazing we felt in having our wedding here. To Patrick, we love you!!!! Thank you for making our dreams come true and for treating us like family and royalty every time we walked through the door. To Alex, my bridal attendant and the entire staff at Il Villaggio, you guys were outstanding! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!! xoxox
    Love always,
    Amy and Gary, the Bonillas :)

Sent on 10/16/2015

I cannot write anything negative about our experience with Il Villaggio. From start to finish they where professional, accommodating and super friendly!

Patrick was so professional and understand of all of our wedding day needs. He was always available to talk, and his responsiveness to emails is super fast! He made sure our special day was amazing! so many details where taken care of without even having to ask! Even helped with our photographer when we could not reach her.

The lighting here is amazing. it transforms the room. The place is already beautiful, but the lights total change the room! Worth every penny!

We have been married 2 and a half week and people are still telling how amazing the service and food was at our reception. The service is amazing. every time you turn around there is someone to help you. and they are happy to help!

The food was top notch. I have eaten at the restaurant, but by far the food on our wedding day was so much better! The filet mignon was AMAZING! The viennese is to die for! loved the spiked milkshakes! so many options (all amazing)

any couple looking to book with a venue, go with Il Villaggio, I promise you wont be disappointed! Rich, Alex and Patrick made our day amazing! Anything we needed or wanted they made it happen without question!

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/25/2015

Il Villaggio was one of several places we looked at for our wedding. However, the moment I walked in, I knew it was “the one”. We waited in the gorgeous entry foyer to speak to Patrick, and after several minutes, he confirmed my initial reaction, and I knew I would be in good hands. I was already feeling anxious about planning such a big event, but Patrick put those fears to rest… he (and his fabulous staff) are indeed, Wedding Professionals. He explained what to expect, both as a bride and groom, and what our guests would experience. Throughout the planning process, he or his staff, were always available to answer any questions; always professional and courteous. The big day came and it was even more than I expected… most importantly, everything, every detail and staff member, was flawless! The facility is gorgeous, the service was top notch, and the food was exceptional! It’s been about 6 weeks and my guests are still not just talking, but raving about how perfect everything was! I ended the night wishing I could do it all over again; it was all just that good! My husband and I will be back to dine in their restaurant, but I would love to be a guest at an Il Villaggio wedding. A big thank you to Patrick, and everyone at Il Villaggio.

Amy & Tom M
    9/25/15

Sent on 11/06/2015

Katherine · Married on 09/19/2015

I hope to convey as many of the positives of my experience choosing Il Villaggio as my wedding venue as possible to future brides. We met with Patrick, and he was the most professional and knowledgeable of any banquet manager we had met. I knew from first meeting Patrick he wasn’t the type to sugar coat information; likewise, he didn’t put you in a position where you felt you had to throw money left and right to have the perfect day. Whenever we stopped at Il Villaggio, he would ask how everything was going with the vendors and what we were currently doing with them.
    The morning of our wedding, Patrick was there early to let me and the girls into the bridal suite to do our hair and makeup. He was quietly there to help as needed in the morning and introduced us to Alex and Agnes who would also make the show happen. Once the reception started, the whole team let us know they were connected and able to help us at the drop of a hat. We really felt like celebrities.
    Once we were introduced, we made our way to greet our guests, and were occasionally stopped to be chatted with. But without being intrusive, Alex would let us know what was coming next, what we might like to do, and when we had some down time to eat for a few minutes and actually enjoy a few bites of our meals! It made the evening way less stressful.
    The best part was getting pulled aside to have a peak at the Viennese table before they opened it to guests. We had told Patrick we both love pumpkin and he surprised us with pumpkin tarts and pumpkin shooters at the Viennese hour. I was really blown away by the extra thought. It is the difference from doing your job and going above and beyond the couples expectations.
    The amount of compliments, and more so the degree of praise I received from family members further assured me I had a fabulous wedding. Get the lighting package, add the Viennese Table. I’m so happy we did. Thanks Patrick & Il VIllaggio!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Karolina · Married on 09/12/2015

From the first time we met Patrick, he was very professional & helpful, answering all of our questions. We went to see IL Villaggio after seeing 2 venues, and all the venues we saw after IL Villaggio did not come close to the experience we had with Patrick. He is outstanding and I'm so excited for our wedding this coming September! I'll be back to write another amazing review after our wedding because I'm absolutely positive it will be amazing if Patrick has anything to do with it! :)

Sent on 01/08/2015

We searched for a wedding venue online, then narrowed our choices down to a few. Upon walking through the entrance of Il Villaggio, we were stunned with how beautiful the place was. After talking to Patrick that same afternoon, we knew we were going to choose this venue to have our wedding. We felt so comfortable with Patrick, we really trusted him to make our day so special. I emailed him countless times about wedding details and questions, he would always get back to me asap and was so polite and professional. Keep in mind that we choose our venue 2 years in advance. On the big day, Elona my bridal attendant was amazing. She was so kind, helpful, and made sure I always had a water to drink. The day of the wedding went so smoothly front begin to end, there were no obstacles to overcome. Patrick made sure our wedding day was a day to remember. Oh and the food was spectacular, my guests had never seen a cocktail hour that grand! Very high quality food. I loved how they brought me my very own sushi boat to the bridal suite. Everytime I am asked how my wedding was, I always say "I wish I could relive every moment of it." It was truly the wedding of my dreams. Thanks to Il Villagio's staff. I reccommend this venue wholeheartedly. You will not be dissapointed! ..and if you dont pick it, you will be sorry you didnt ;)

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Judit Rodriguez

Judit · Married on 09/05/2015

I never write reviews but I feel like I need to help other brides telling them how amazing my experience was in Il Villagio. Let me start saying I must have visited at least 10 Venues before going to Il Villaggio, all of them beautiful, but the moment I stepped in, we both said this is it.We loved the place the moment we saw it and way more after we met Patrick.

The place is beautiful, the food is the best, and Patrick and his wonderful team go above and beyond to make this wedding perfect. They all are very professional and treat you like family the moment you walk in. They made sure our wedding reception was stress free and that everyone had a good time. Patrick was with us since the beginning to the very end, always there to help us and to answer us any questions we had.

I feel so happy when I hear from my guests "best food I ever had", "beautiful place", "incredible service", "perfect wedding"; those are the words I still hearing from them after 3 weeks of the event. If I could give this place more than 5 stars I would. I definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 08/15/2015

I looked at a handful of places before heading over to Il Villaggio and from the second I pulled up to the venue I had a feeling that this was the one I needed to have my wedding at. I walked into the venue and was greeted by Patrick Lopez. He was extremely friendly and professional. We began discussing what I had in mind for my wedding as we toured the space and I instantly fell in love and caught myself smiling so large. Patrick is extremely knowledgeable and experienced when it comes to executing weddings. With Patrick by my side for the entire planning process, I never had to stress about a thing. He was extremely responsive and was always ten steps ahead of me on what we needed to do. Knowing that he was handling all the important details left me with little stress since I knew that it would be done in the exact way I had pictured it. We got married on site by their on site officiant and then went right to the reception where the space and food just blew my guests away. I can't say enough great things about this venue and the staff at Il Villaggio. The staff truly loves doing their job and you can see that. They are very attentive and all have such great personalities. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the bridal attendant. She was helping me before I even knew I needed help! I cannot thank Il Villaggio and Patrick Lopez enough for fulfilling my dreams. I have made life long connections at Il Villaggio and cannot wait to go back for our anniversaries to see them and have a bite to eat at their restaurant! My guests are still raving about our wedding back in August 2015 and they wish we could go back and do it all over again! If you are looking for a venue that is reliable, high quality staff, high quality food, and an absolutely beautiful space then don't pass on this venue. I promise it won't disappoint!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Anllely · Married on 08/08/2015

This review is WAY overdue! It has been 4 months since we had our wedding at IL Villaggio (Sorry Patrick & Richard).

This venue is absolutely gorgeous!! From the service to the food to the drinks, absolutely AMAZING!!!! Patrick and Richard and the rest of the staff, were great to work with. Planning a wedding in 5 months was not an easy task, but Richard and Patrick handled our wedding planning craze in a cool, smooth and professional manner, from beginning to end. Your wedding day is the most stressful day of your life, but they made me feel at ease. On our wedding day, Alex and Agnes (Bridal Attendants) were by my side the entire time. Agnes, was super nice and so helpful to my every need the entire time. Alex did all the running around making sure everything was in order. The entire staff is very nice, coordinated with time and had lots of patience throughout the night. Thank you so much for your undivided attention. Honestly, if you want to be treated like Royalty for one day, IL Villaggio is the place. It also helps that IL Villaggio holds only one wedding event per booking, which means, all focus is on you.

It’s now been 4 months since we got married and I am still receiving phone calls about the service they received, the liquor (which was top notch) and the best food they ever had at a wedding.There are no words to express how incredibly thankful I am of the IL Villaggio staff. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much Richard, Patrick, Agnes, Alex and the rest of staff at IL Villaggio for contributing to the wedding of my dreams.

Lots of love,
    Anllely & Chris - The Fants

Sent on 11/16/2015

The staff at Il Vilaggio was incredibly helpful, organized, and on top of things. The food was excellent. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent on 10/25/2015
  • beatriz

beatriz · Married on 08/01/2015

I had my wedding on August 1,2015 and I cannot say enough about this place. My guests are still calling and texting me telling me how amazing my wedding was. Like in all weddings there is always something that doesn't meet your expectations , but i must say Il Villaggio was not one of them . They exceeded my expectations by far . I was confident the venue was going to be nice and the food good but i didn't expect perfection. I know I"m tooting my own horn but th

Sent on 08/10/2015

Even though it has been three months since our wedding at Il Villaggio, we still have to give the BIGGEST shout out to General Manager Patrick Lopez and his entire team for our fabulous wedding. Our friends and family are still raving about the intimate ceremony, delicious cocktail hour and exquisite reception. From the very beginning Patrick was very accommodating and professional. My husband and I visited four other venues before going to Il Villaggio and from the very first meeting with Patrick there was no doubt in our minds that Il Villaggio is where we wanted our wedding to be. Patrick even performed our wedding ceremony onsite.

Patrick made the entire planning process a total breeze. He was very easy to dialog with and always very responsive whenever we reached out to him. To be very honest I was totally calm on my wedding day which I know is not the norm for most brides. Elona was my bridal attendant for the day and she totally made me feel like a queen catering to my every need even when I didn’t realize I had one! She is that fantastic!! Patrick and Alex and the rest of the team ran the entire wedding like a smooth operation. We were very impressed with how every detail of the evening was handled. We will be FOREVER GRATEFUL to Patrick and his team at Il Villaggio for EXCEEDING OUR EXPECTATIONS on the biggest day of our lives!!! XOXOXO

If you are looking for a venue to have your wedding at, look no further. Prepare to be WOWED!!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • I

IRCIA · Married on 07/25/2015

Patrick and the entire staff of IL Villaggio preformed above and beyond EXPECTATIONS. It has been 3 months since the wedding and I still get compliments of the place, service, food, décor of IL Villaggio. I could not have been HAPPIER ON MY WEDDING DAY. I highly recommend IL Villaggio for any event or just a night out with friends or family for great food and great ambiance. The food is unbelievable. I am so content my husband and I selected IL Villaggio for our special day. Rafael, Patrick and the entire staff of this superb place, I like to thank you again for a wonderful day.

Sent on 10/21/2015