Il Villaggio Reviews

Il Villaggio 6
Il Villaggio 7
  • Y

Yoon · Married on 09/03/2017

Everything was top notch from the food, service, and execution. Patrick, Richard, Alex, Enma and the rest of the team was awesome and accommodating. We continue to get compliments and many of our guests said it was the best wedding ever!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Marzena · Married on 08/12/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at Il Villaggio and everything was amazing! Richard was there to answer every question during the planning stages. The day of the wedding all the staff were very attentive and the food was delicious. Our guests are still raving about the food and the georgous ballroom

Sent on 09/19/2017

Mir · Married on 08/11/2017

Il villagio review

The price
    Patrick was a delight to work with. He sat down with us and built us a reasonably priced package with exactly what we needed.

The setup and decor
    The hall has a restaurant attached which has no impact on the wedding night. They hold only 1 wedding a night which is nice (you don't run into random people). The cocktail room is beautiful. The main room is gorgeous with its high ceilings and elegant chandeliers (capable of nice lighting effects).

The staff
    Patrick and his staff were extremely accommodating. Patrick was kind enough to allow us to do our own center piece and decorations (stage) the night before and morning of. His staff was very helpful with helping us set up the day of and we heard compliments from all of our guests on how attentive, prompt, and kind they were during the event.

The food
    The food was the best part. From our cocktail our to our dinner and vianese our guests were all very happy with the food and presentation. During cocktail hour we had carving stations, pastas, lamb chops - (Mediterranean station) it was all very tasty. For the dinner they also were able to accommodate us with a special middle eastern rice to accompany the meat dish. Patrick was kind enough to bring in some desserts he didn't generally have and allow us to bring a few items. All in all very pleased with the overall experience.

Shahira & Mir

Sent on 09/21/2017

Carlos · Married on 07/16/2017

Not only was the food out of this world ( cocktail, main course, Viennese dessert ) but where I was impressed was the attention to detail and the attention given to the myself and my wife by our own butler service. I also want to thank Patrick our coordinator who went above and beyond from the first day we went to check the venue to the day of and even the next day after the reception. By far the best place to have a wedding reception in New Jersey. The wedding reception was about 3 months ago and my guest are still raving about the place.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Erin · Married on 07/05/2017

I can't even say enough great things about Il Villaggio. The minute I stepped foot in the Il Villaggio, this was where our wedding should be. We started the planning process with Patrick about a year and a half prior to our wedding. He is THE BEST. He was so down to earth when we booked and made us feel so comfortable. I can't say the same for any of the other places we looked at. Patrick was always so quick to respond to my emails and never made me feel like i was annoying him (although, there was a good chance I was!). We got married 7/7/17 and the day was amazing. People always say prepare yourself for things to go wrong because they will, well ours.. nothing did. Well, if it did, I had no idea!
    Our guests are still talking about the food, there was so much and it was beyond amazing. I can't even thank Patrick and his crew enough for everything. One of my guests stepped on my dress and the whole back tore! My bridal attendant literally sewed up my dress and took care of it in a few minutes before i had a breakdown!! Everything was seamless and I just have to thank you all again for making our day so perfect. It was everything i imagined it to be and more!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Il Villaggio 8

cristina · Married on 06/10/2017

A little late on a review, but that just goes to show that it meant so much I haven't forgotten! My husband and I got married in June of 2017. We booked our venue in January of 2016, we shopped 20 different venues but the second we walked into this one- it was different. White glove service from the second you walk in just to shop the venue. Patrick was our go to for everything. He worked with us on all of our needs (especially our food allergies). Our entire engagement we were in constant contact. Anytime I had a question, and emailed Patrick- he answered it in just minutes. The customer service was outstanding. The day of our wedding was perfect, and we owe the party all to Il Villaggio. The room is perfect, tall ceilings, an amazing lighting package (highly recommend), and the food! The food was incredible, every guest of ours still raves about the bar service, the cocktail hour, dinner and venetian hour. Every waiter made sure every drink was always full, every guest was attended to. Ralph and Patrick- thank you so much for everything along the way. You could not have done better!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Michael & Ann · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I first met Patrick and Alex at a bridal expo and we both knew right away that Il Villaggio was was a location we wanted to look at. As soon as we came in and saw the hall, we knew it was the one. Patrick was amazing to work with and very accommodating. I'm originally from NJ but now live in CT so all our of meetings had to be held on the weekends. The day of the wedding, I was excited to see Alex as our maitre d’ and Elona was my bridal attendant. From the moment we arrived to the moment the night ended, Alex and Elona were right by our side in case we needed anything. I had a little bit of issue with the bustle in my dress, but Elona was right there to solve the issue.
    I can truly say that I had my dream wedding thanks to the staff at Il Villaggio. The cocktail hour was incredible. The food was the most delicious food I've ever had and the Ice Sculpture was beautiful. Then we went onto the reception and the room was spectacular. Dinner was just as delicious and everything went flawlessly!
    Our guests are still talking about our wedding as the best wedding they have ever been too! I feel truly blessed to have had my dream wedding all thanks to Il Villaggio!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I were married on May 26th 2017 at Il Villaggio. The first day we met with Patrick we knew Il Villaggio was going to be where we had our wedding, and we knew we were in the best of hands. The planning was seamless and everything we visioned was executed perfectly, include our personalized Transformers Autobot Ice sculpture. The elegant ambiance and exceptional service that we receive was above and beyond all of our expectations. The food was out of this world amazing, and even better the next day with the abundant left overs we were able to bring home with us. I would like to also extend a personal thank you to Enma and Bailey, my two outstanding bridal attendants. They were on point with everything and always right there ready and willing to help with every single detail. You all were able to make our vision and our dream wedding a reality, and for that we are eternally grateful. The evening was absolutely magical, enchanting, and by far the best night of our lives! We will definitely return for our first anniversary, and for all anniversaries to come!!

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/21/2017

It has almost been a year since our wedding reception at Il Villaggio & me, my husband, & our guests still can’t stop talking about how amazing that night was. From the service to the food to the overall ambiance & vibe, every minute & detail was expertly orchestrated with the help of all the members of the staff. I came across Il Villaggio randomly when I was searching for wedding venues. I saw all the glowing reviews about the food, service & a gentleman named Patrick so we decided to schedule an appt to check out the venue & see what the fuss was about.
    Thank goodness for honest reviews. We were blown away by the level of service that Patrick provided during the wedding planning process. He was incredibly responsive to all of our questions & needs. We had a couple budget constraints, but he was very accommodating & understanding. The best part was that we never felt pressured to go with Il Villaggio. He even gave us pointers during our search & told us that “When you find the right venue, you’ll know.” After that meeting, we knew that Il Villaggio was the one for us & we’re so glad we made that decision.
    In the days leading up to the reception, we were a bit nervous about all the coordinating, but Patrick put us at ease & made sure all the vendors & decorations were collected & in place. Come the day of the reception, Patrick greeted us & assured us that everything will be taken care of & to enjoy the night. Elona, our wedding assistant & Alex, the maitre d’ were the MVPs - they took care of us from beginning to end & we cannot thank them enough for all the support they provided.
    Lastly, the food was absolutely incredible! We still dream about the tortellini & stuffed chicken! Our guests still rave about the copious amounts of delicious food served during cocktail hour & dinner. Thank you again to Patrick, Elona, Alex, & the rest of the staff for making our wedding night so unforgettable. We can’t wait to celebrate our 1-year anniversary at the restaurant!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Il Villaggio 9
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/20/2017

Hands down the best wedding venue in North Jersey. From day one Patrick made sure that we were going to have the wedding of our dreams. Our wedding exceeded every expectation I had of it. The night of the wedding, Patrick and his team treated us like royalty. Alex and Elona were the best. Always making sure we had drinks in our hands and were happy! Elona went above and beyond, helping with my dress and bustle. Cocktail hour, dinner, and the desert room were beyond amazing. Although it was only 2 months ago, our friends and family are still raving about how amazing it was (and I think they will be doing that for a really long time)!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Ecca · Married on 04/28/2017

We worked with Richard who was so amazing and was there to answer every question promptly. during the planning stages. Him and Il Villaggio were extremely flexible with our menu and our wants and needs. My tip would be to do the dessert hour. The day of the wedding all the staff were very attentive and our guests raved about the food and ballroom. My only wish was that I was able to eat more. Thanks again Richard and team!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Amy · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved everything about our wedding at Il Villaggio. Even now, a year after my wedding, I am still being told by our guests how nice the venue was and how great the food was! The staff were also amazing and helped me feel special on my big day. The value this venue is amazing and Patrick was very accommodating and willing to help us with anything we needed.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ethel · Married on 10/30/2016

We found this place by accident last Feb 2016 when we booked a valentines day dinner. We looked around and found out that they have a wedding venue, we went to talk to the Manager which is Patrick, we told him what we envision our wedding to be. Patrick provided us with options and what are entail with the wedding.

Our wedding came last October 30, 2016 and Patrick and his staff provided us with quality service that was above and beyond our expectation. The service was awesome. The food was great! None of our guests complaint of the lack of food as they were abundance. The cocktail hour was wonderful. We were so happy and our guests was so happy. The place looks so elegant and highend and it was worth every penny we paid. It was the best ever decision we made and We did not have any regrets. THANK YOU SO MUCH PATRICK!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Il Villaggio 10
  • Johnya

Anya · Married on 10/15/2016

We booked Il Villaggio almost 2 years in advance after visiting a few other wedding venues. Our initial meeting was with Richard. He gave us a tour of all the rooms and we were just blown away. Their ballroom with the gorgeous chandeliers, high ceiling, and up-lighting left us speechless. We looked at each other thinking that Il Villaggio must definitely be more expensive than other places we visited but after sitting down with Richard and reviewing the menu and inclusive options we knew we were getting THE BEST value.
    Richard is amazing! He was always available and accommodating throughout the planning process. One month before the big day we were invited for a food tasting and could bring 4 guests. All of the food options were phenomenal and it definitely helped plan our menu.
    On our wedding day the venue was breathtaking. When we arrived we were greeted by Richard who introduced us to Alex, our maitre d' and Elona, the bridal attendant. They treated us like royalty. Alex made sure everything went smoothly and was incredibly easy to get along with. Elona was a lifesaver, always there to help with the dress and bouquet, keep us fed, and she even suggested the best areas around the venue for pictures.
    The cocktail hour was EPIC! Dinner was on another level. Our guests were blown away by the entire reception and are still talking about the quality and variety of food, especially the Viennese hour. Someone even commented that our wedding was the one to be at...and we know that Il Villaggio had a lot to do with it.
    We would like to thank Richard, Alex, Elona and the rest of the Il Villaggio team for greatly exceeding our expectations and making our dream wedding reception reality. You are truly the best at what you do! We can't wait to return for our anniversary dinner!

xoxoxo,

Anya + John

Sent on 01/02/2017

The most amazing in the whole world!!!! I CAN NOT say a bad thing about this place and neither can any of my guests! The staff is wonderful, they make you feel like royalty! So easy to work with, I didn't have to worry about a thing! I worked with Patrick, and he made everything so easy, I trusted him with everything and didn't doubt him for a second! The staff will feel like family by the end of the wedding. Our guests just kept running up to us during the wedding to tell us how good the food was! And everyone is still talking about how amazing the night was! Thank you! I highly highly recommend everyone to go here.!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Il Villaggio to host your reception! My husband and I are STILL getting compliments on how gorgeous the venue was, on how DELICIOUS the food was, and how the service was absolutely EXCEPTIONAL! We worked with Patrick from the start. He always made himself available to my husband and I. Patrick gave my husband and I a tour of all the rooms and we were just blown away as soon as we entered the ballroom. After walking into this room, we just knew we had to have our wedding here! We reviewed the menu and other special options and knew that we were getting the absolute best value for the best price. On our wedding day, Patrick introduced us to Alex, our maitre d’ and Elona, the bridal attendant. Alex and Patrick made sure everything ran smoothly. Elona was amazing! She was always there to help with the dress and shoes; she made sure my husband and I ate and always had a beverage; and she even suggested the best areas around the venue for pictures, which we were very grateful for. The cocktail hour was OUTSTANDING! Our guest were so impressed with how much food there was and how amazing everything tasted. Dinner was cooked to perfection! And the Viennese hour…our guests just could not get over how many different options they had for dessert! Many guests have complimented my husband and I on throwing the “best wedding they have ever been to,” but we know that would not have been possible without the amazing team Il Villaggio provided us on our special day. We cannot thank Patrick, Alex, Elona and the rest of the Il Villaggio team enough for exceeding our expectations and making our wedding dreams come true! We are looking forward to celebrating our anniversary with you! -Nick & Jess

Sent on 01/16/2017

stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

AMAZING! Absolutely beyond incredible. My wedding was the most fantastic night of my life and I have so many people at Il Villaggio to thank for that. Rich worked diligently with me and my family as we planned the big day for a year and a half. He worked with my father with pricing and kept it more than fair when we didn't quite meet our minimum at the last minute. Alex and Illona were superb on the wedding day. We had an issue with our limo driver demanding more money after he dropped us off and Alex and co were great- they handled the situation for my husband and I and sorted it all out for us so we didn't need to be bothered with his rude behavior. Illona was so caring and helpful during the night, especially when I unfortunately suffered an hour of heat stroke (it was 90 degrees that day!). The food was positively incredible and people are STILL talking about it 4 months later! Not to mention the venue is extremely beautiful- the chandeliers were my favorite! My family, husband, and I were so impressed (and still are) with this venue and I couldn't be happier. We plan to celebrate every anniversary eating here. I wish I could say more but I'd go on all day! :)

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/28/2016

We had our Wedding at il Villaggio's a few days ago. I could write pages on how great the experience but I will summarize. On my first call in the owner Ralph answered and explained how they conduct weddings I can be very picky but I immediately knew this was where we would get married. The pricing is very but more importantly easier to understand. Other venues I called have several tiers they offer with tons of nickel and dime fees they add on. Villaggio's offers world class food and premium liquor at a very fair price. No up charges for additional services, they even include a cake. Richard handled our event and made us comfortable through the whole planning process. During the Event Richard, Alex (Maitre'd), and Alona (Bridal Attendant) made the process seamless. Patrick did an excellent job as our officiant. They accommodated last minute changes, fulfilled every request and we always available for us. We enjoyed amazing food, friendly and efficient wait staff and the service was flawless. No other venue can compare to il Villagio's. Thank You Ralph, Richard, Alex, Alona and Patrick for making our absolutely outstanding. Every guest said this was the best Wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 08/31/2016

April · Married on 07/31/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Patrick. He was amazing and very accommodating. The staff was also phenomenal. Olivita was my bridal attendant and I couldn't ask for any one better than her. She was so great, anything I needed she was right there to assist me. Also Alex who was the matradee was also great and was right there anytime we needed something. Il Villaggio is a great venue filled with wonderful staff and if I have any other events I will be going there. I highly recommend il Villaggio for any occasion you may have. They were so wonderful

Sent on 08/08/2016

Michael · Married on 07/16/2016

My wife Maria and I had the time of our lives at our wedding at Il VIllaggio on July 16, 2016. (Sorry for the delay!) Starting almost 12 months earlier, we had the absolute pleasure of being introduced to Rich, Ralph, Patrick and the rest of the OUTSTANDING staff at Il Villaggio. From the get-go, they make you feel like King and Queen, and as if you are their one-and-only priority. This amazing customer service is only the beginning. The atmosphere, gorgeous facility and food that is second-to-none puts Il Villaggio over the TOP! From custom created cocktail hour stations, to personalized lighting themes (on their AMAZING cutting-edge lighting system), they ensured we had everything our hearts could desire. Our guests were WOW’ed every step of the evening; starting with being greeted at the door with their first cocktail, bountiful and unique cocktail-hour, single waiter per-table service, all the way until they were handed coffee and zeppoli's on the way out! Our Maître D (Alex) and Bridal Assistant were never more than a few steps away, to ensure that Maria and I never wanted for or had a worry about ANYTHING! If you are considering Il Villaggio for your wedding venue, please do yourself and your guests a favor and look no further! Thank you Il Villaggio for hosting the best day of our lives!! – Maria and Michael Viglietta

Sent on 11/13/2016

Vanessa · Married on 06/28/2016

Stopped by this place off of a recommendation from a friend and I must say I like this place a lot. The staff were all knowledgeable, polite, patient, and answered all of my questions. Quality of service was top notch and the venue looked elegant.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Erica · Married on 05/27/2016

If I could give Il Villaggio more than 5 stars I would! My husband and I are so happy that we decided to take a friend’s recommendation and visit Il Villaggio. From the first minute to the last Patrick was absolutely amazing and helped to make it the best day ever! Not only was he accommodating with changes we had along the way, but Patrick went above and beyond to make us feel less like clients and more like family. One month later and our friends and family still can’t say enough about the food! It was so good and there was so much! The ballroom was absolutely beautiful the night of the wedding, and the staff was spot on! Patrick runs a tight ship and there was not one detail missed. We were nothing but impressed.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Rick · Married on 05/26/2016

Where do we start? From the beginning when we first started looking at halls (and I mean a lot of halls) in November of 2014, il Villaggio was first class and completely professional all the way. Patrick and his staff worked hand and hand with my now wife and I with ever detail of the wedding.

Five days before the wedding we ran into a problem with a photobooth company and Patrick immediately called up a photobooth company that he had dealt with before and set everything up for us within minutes. It was very nerve racking to have a problem like that just days before the wedding but Patrick eased our stress quickly.

The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better for us! Between the service and the food it was incredible. Our guests are still raving about the food and how quick it was to get a drink. The bridal attendant and Maitre D' along with Patrick were there any time we needed them. They weren't in the way and anytime I lost my drink when I left to go on the dance floor they were right there to get me a new one. The food was unbelievable. Between the different varieties and the taste it really was first class. Top shelf liquor was a big hit with plenty of our guests. The coordination between our DJ and the staff was seamless. We added an extra hour with the Venetian hour and although I don't eat the sweets my wife and guests couldn't stop raving about it. They also made us an ice sculpture with billiard balls and pool sticks as we're both big pool players.

Patrick and his staff literally made our big day the best day of our lives. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have picked a better hall and staff.

Thank you so much Patrick and your staff for a perfect night! I believe it's obvious now but we strongly recommend il Villaggio to anyone looking at wedding halls!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Rosanna · Married on 05/22/2016

Patrick and his staff are the epitome of excellence when it comes to planning and executing a perfect wedding. I don't usually use hyperbole but I honestly did not have to lift a finger throughout the whole process and the day of was the BEST: unlike what I expected, we (the newlyweds) actually were able to sit down and enjoy the food and ambience with little interruptions. The staff and attendants worked like clockwork to make sure everything went as planned, to make sure we weren't bothered AND to make sure our drinks and food kept coming. Every single guest was enamored by the service and quality at Il Villaggio. This place is number one, dollar for dollar.

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • W

Winifred · Married on 05/07/2016

Additionally,the catering staff and waiters were so incredible. I highty recommendet this venue!

Sent on 11/20/2016