il Tulipano Reviews

150 Reviews for il Tulipano

• Johan

Johan Prieto · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Jan 2020 Winter Wedding

My wife and I had the perfect wedding at Il Tulipano. Working with Gina and Sunday has been an absolute pleasure. The food, service and staff were amazing. I would highly recommend Il Tulipano to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2020

Let me start off this review by telling all the brides and grooms-to-be that my husband and I looked at 15 different venues before carefully selecting il Tulipano to be our special place to hold our wedding..! We can say with absolute certainty that this was one of the smartest decisions we ever made in terms of wedding planning. Our wedding was executed so beautifully, one of my aunts now wants to hold my cousin's wedding here.

il Tulipano is top-notch, and here are the reasons why...

- Donald Longo - what a saint..! He was so accommodating with sitting my husband and me down to really plan everything out to a "T", even during offbeat hours (with our work schedules being so hectic). So professional yet so honest at the same time. My husband and I loved Donald!

- Whether getting married outdoors in the beautiful piazza or indoors under a beautiful glass-paned ceiling.. you really can't lose! Many guests have commented on the beautiful landscaping that was evident during our outdoors ceremony

- Super attentive and helpful bridal attendant and maitre'd (Thank you, Sunday & Carol!!!) from the moment you exit your limo. These ladies made sure my groom and I had a chance to eat, made sure my feet were comfortable, made sure I had a tissue in hand during speeches.. and even allotted a special 5-minute "alone time" post-ceremony just to really enjoy each other's company in the bridal suite. Little details you wouldn't think would be picked up easily.. these ladies were our lucky stars. I had absolutely no contact with any vendors that day, as everything was already taken care of before I arrived at il Tulipano.

- I'm running out of space, but here are the others: The beautifully-lit ballroom (completely made our wedding video!), the spectacular Venetian hour, the intimacy of being the only wedding being celebrated that night, our delicious and magnificent in-house created CAKE, the FOOD..
    THANK YOU, il Tulipano!!!!

-Tiffany & Peter

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • Isamar

Isamar · Married on 02/15/2020

Best venue ever!

Finding a venue for your wedding is one of the most stressful parts of wedding planning. I looked at so many and just wasn't really thrilled with them. Then I went to il Tulipano. Let me tell you, from the second I walked in, I just knew it was the venue for us! I was so impressed with EVERYTHING. This venue is PERFECT, just stunning. Gina helped us from the start of our wedding planning until the end! The day of my wedding was so absolutely perfect. They really captured all of my ideas and brought them to life. My day was filled with so much love, excitement and overall joy. My family and friends are still talking about how amazing the food was. The cocktail hour and Viennese hour really caught everyone off guard by how AMAZING it was. I 100% recommend il Tulipano to all the future brides and grooms. I will rave about il Tulipano for the rest of my life. I cannot thank them enough, especially Gina! Thank you il Tulipano for hosting the best night of my life and making it even more special!!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

Look no further

A friend had recommended Il Tulipano to me years ago when she was browsing vendors, so I figured I should check it out when I was planning my own wedding. I was so impressed by the warmth and service we received from Chris on our first visit. We spent over an hour touring the venue, and discussing our vision for the wedding. Chris made us feel at ease and was never pushy. We quickly decided on Il Tulipano and felt that we were in good hands.

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but a simple phone call to Chris would calm me down and reassure me that they had everything taken care of on their end. He would also give me gentle reminders of what I could be focused on getting done in the coming weeks and months. Throughout the planning process, Chris was accommodating and supportive in every area, from selecting our menu to making adjustments to our reception.

The day of the wedding went very smoothly. The staff was attentive the whole night. They were always ready with drinks when we needed them, they gave us an assorted platter of appetizers during the cocktail hour and a plate of desserts during the Viennese hour. This helped us spend the time with our guests and also make sure we were eating. Our guests still haven't stopped talking about the delicious food! Chris and the staff at Il Tulipano made us feel like family and we are eagerly waiting to be invited to another event there soon!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Amber

Amber Williams · Married on 09/27/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

I had the absolute pleasure of getting married at il Tulipano on 9.27.19 and everyone (3 months later) is still talking about how amazing the evening was. Everyone loved the venue, the food (OMG! The food desserts & cannoli cake) and just the overall flow. Over the course of a year, I worked directly with Gina and I couldn’t have been happier. Our time together was absolutely amazing and I was actually sad when my wedding was over because our interaction was such a pleasure. From start to finish the event was flawless and I walked away wishing that I could do it all over again. There are so many wedding venues out there but I am so thankful we made the right selection and I would pick this venue and staff every time. Thank you Gina, Carol and Thea for an amazing day!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/31/2019

Il Tulipano....the Best!

Il Tulipano was the perfect setting for our intimate wedding! Our planner Gina A. was absolutely phenomenal and made our wedding planning fun and stress free! Gina ensured our wedding day delivered seamless service with exceptional attention to detail! I highly recommend this venue for any special occasion and suggest you request to work with Gina...she was wonderful and such a pleasure to work with and talk to! Thank you to all the staff for making our wedding so memorable!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Karlene

Karlene and Dadisi · Married on 04/28/2019

Beautiful Venue, Excellent Service and Food

To be honest, I was a little nervous at first...there is so much you don't know as a new bride. I say this because I am a very detailed person, so when they said, it was covered - I was skeptical. What exactly is 'covered'?' That said, they couldn't have been more fabulous. From the rehearsal through wedding, they really did have everything covered. We worked with Gina, she was wonderful. The day of the wedding attendant was soooo helpful. The venue was beautiful. And the food that was raved about to us by everyone who we told we were getting married there, was actually DELICIOUS - just like they said. We highly recommend, Il Tulipano, they are truly a class act.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Jill · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Venue

I don’t even know where to start with how amazing Il Tuliapano is! We were married on April 26, 2019. We worked with Chris the whole planning process. He was sure to go over every detail with us from the menu to where all our decor would be placed the night of the wedding. He was quick to respond with any questions and made everything so easy. They even made sure we got to enjoy the cocktail hour! Our guests are still raving about the food and how nice the venue was. Thank you Chris and Il Tulipano for helping make our wedding the best night of our lives.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

Il Tulipano exceeded our expectations in every way. The food was absolute top quality with many guests commenting how it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. The service was impeccable; everything was served hot and efficiently. The grounds were gorgeous and beautifully manicured; the pictures taken in the gardens were stunning. The uplighting they provide as part of your package added a warm glow to the atmosphere. The staff at Il Tulipano were always very friendly and accomodating. We worked with Donald who guided us with his expertise in wedding planning and had a great sense of humor to help keep the stress levels down. We highly recommend Il Tulipano for any formal event.

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Neeti

Neeti · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue!

Having our wedding reception at Il Tulipano was the best decision we made. Right from the first meeting we knew we had to go with them. My husband and I absolutely loved the venue when we saw it for the first time. The décor is very elegant and we liked the fact that we had the whole venue to ourselves. Other than the venue, Chris was the other factor that solidified our decision of going with Il Tulipano. Chris was absolutely great to work with. He addressed all our questions/concerns and even accommodated some changes that had to be made due to personal circumstances that arose. He was always very organized and thorough in his communications with us. Everything was perfect and to the T on our wedding day. All details and décor were just as we had requested. In addition to Chris, Carol and Veronica were fantastic in helping my husband and I with anything and everything we needed on the day of our wedding. The three of them made for a perfect team! Now the food, absolutely amazing!! So many of our wedding guests were complimentary of the food and were in complete awe of the quantity and quality of the cocktail hour food. All in all, Il Tulipano knows how to do a wedding right. The food is delicious and the staff are great! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Amy · Married on 12/01/2018

Best. Day. Ever

If you want your wedding to be beautiful, with the best food you have ever had, to the nicest coordinators, kindest maitre D's who will literally run to get you tissues, to the fastest bartenders- book il Tulipano. My biggest regret from the wedding is that I did not eat every single piece of food that was available! Everybody was so helpful from the first tour, to setting up for our wedding, to ensuring we got everything back.
    If you have a wedding there, I think all us IT brides should make a pack to crash it so we can all try the wonderful food!
    Gina, Donald, Carol and Veronica- thank you for the best day of our lives

Sent on 12/12/2019

Alicia · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Food and Service!

We had our wedding at Il Tulipano on November 17, 2018. We communicated mainly with Donald Longo, who made sure to accommodate our every need before, during, and even after the event. Our guests were floored by Il Tulipano’s cocktail hour - in fact, many guests mistakenly thought cocktail hour was a buffet dinner! Not only is Il Tulipano’s food beyond compare, but their service and professionalism cannot be rivaled. We had a few unplanned minor incidents break out during the course of our reception but my husband and I never needed to worry about them because Il Tulipano’s staff immediately took care of whatever the issue was. We were especially impressed with Carol, our Maitre’d, and Veronica, our bridal attendant. We had a reserved table during the cocktail hour that had a platter of the passed hor devours already on it (and a huge white napkin so I wouldn’t dirty my dress!). Veronica got us whatever else we wanted during the cocktail hour so that we were able to sit and enjoy ourselves. The case was the same for the Viennese hour. At the end of the night, Carol, Veronica, and the rest of the staff quickly and efficiently gathered all our decorations and helped us transport them to a waiting car. Our reception was perfect and Il Tulipano played a huge part in that. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/27/2018

One in a million

I'm not sure where to start. We live just over an hour away from this venue but didn't realize it when we made the appointment. We went anyway and met with Chris. Jonathan wanted to sign right then and there without even looking at another venue yet. I convinced him to see one more and also kept looking online for something better and closer to our house. What a waste of time. NOTHING compared to il Tulipano. The place is gorgeous! The standard cocktail hour is insane with MORE than enough food. The menu is simply amazing. The food is DELICIOUS and so are the desserts! The staff is top notch. Friendly, helpful, accommodating. Chris kept me calm during all my other wedding planning snafus, weather issues and last minute changes to our guests and tables THE DAY OF our wedding. He was always available for any questions we had and always had helpful advice for us all throughout our planning. Carol was so amazing to us and our guests and even kept a close watch on my parents, as my Dad's health is not good. Veronica, my bridal attendant, was just amazing! She asked us what we wanted to eat during our cocktail hour and delivered it to our table. She made sure we ate and drank. She sewed my dress when part of the beading was coming off. The second I took off my shoes, she came over with flip flops. Our guests cannot stop talking about the atmosphere and the food. Especially the cocktail hour, which again, we just had the standard one! We enjoyed everything so much that I want to do it again!!Read Less
    Edit Review

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • alexis

alexis · Married on 08/08/2018

Perfection

If I can do my whole wedding over, I would 100% choose Il Tulipano again and again. Everything was impeccable. The food was to die for (& everyone keeps talking about it). THERE WAS SOOO MUCH FOOD!!! The Viennese hour was incredible & so delicious. They bake everything on site, so everything was fresh! I worked with Gina to book my wedding & she was just so personable & accommodating. She was one of the main reasons we decided to go with Il Tulipano. I had 14 people say they weren't coming to the wedding the week of & she was able to help sort out the seating chart & kept me from stressing. Carol & Sunday were the Maitre D & wedding attendant & I can't stop raving at how great they were. They kept everything under control, guided me through the process, & kept my husband and I well fed & always kept a drink in our hand. They even packed us a little doggy bag of each course to enjoy on our honeymoon! I would definitely recommend Il Tulipano.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

The most amazing place to have a wedding. Chris & his staff (Carol, Veronica) were so attentive to us, there are no words.
    the grounds were absolutely beautiful for our outdoor ceremony. everything went off without a hitch. the food was out of this world and my guests are still commenting about it.
    Thank You Il Tulipano for making our day even more special.
    Bob & Terri

Sent on 06/07/2018

Sara · Married on 05/14/2018

We had our wedding at it Tulipano on June 9,2018 and we were blown away. We worked with Chris. Not only was he lovely and easy to work with but he and il Tulipano catered to every need during the planning process and the day of. He made planning a breeze. Our bridal attendant was extremely on top of things- to the point where she took a hair pin out of her own hair and pinned it in mine to fix my hair before I went on the dance floor. The night was a dream and was beyond our imagination. There was no shortage of food. Every last bite was delicious and our guests keep talking about it. Il Tulipano actually made sure we had moments to ourselves to eat and take everything in. We highly recommend you book il Tulipano to make your wedding as amazing and as special as ours !

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Il Tulipano was exceptional! I am so glad we chose them! From the day we walked in to see the venue up until the very end they were great to work with. Both Donald and Chris were super helpful , organized and always very responsive with any kinds of questions we had. The place is immaculate and the outside is great for pictures. The day of our wedding our guests couldn't believe the amount of food and the quality of food just at cocktail hour alone! The dinner, cake and all of the desserts were also very impressive and the bar was top notch and packed all night. The next day our guests could not stop talking about how amazing Il Tulipano was and how good the food was! Veronica was my bridal attendant and she was the absolute best! The moment I walked in she really took care of me, she helped me with my dress, shoes and made sure that we sat down to eat! Everything from start to finish was perfect! Thanks again Il Tulipano, our wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sofia · Married on 03/17/2018

We were so fortunate to have had our wedding reception at il Tulipano! We cannot say enough good things about Chris Ryter who worked with us and the entire staff. Il Tulipano is an absolutely beautiful establishment, and you can feel the warmth inside. Owned and run by family, you are made to feel like family! The staff at il Tulipano is among the sweetest and kindest we have ever interacted with. Christ Ryter was the manager who worked with us, and again, we cannot say enough good things about him. Chris always took the time to make sure that all of our questions and concerns were taken care, he provided us with very helpful suggestions and recommendations, and he did everything to ensure that our day was going to be special.
    At il Tulipano they genuinely love what they do. We never felt like we were just another wedding or just another number. We could see that our wedding was very important to the staff at il Tulipano, and they made it their mission to ensure that we had a great time and that we were taken care of. That was something that immediately stood out to us, this genuine desire to give you the best time! For so many places, you’re just another wedding, and you’re just in and out. But il Tulipano makes it their mission to give you only the best experience, and their genuineness is so obvious. Our wedding was in March, and people are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! Il Tulipano had exactly what we were looking for in a reception hall. We had our reception in the ballroom, which we highly recommend. The atmosphere was very warm and beautiful, not like some of the over the top, gaudy rooms you find in other reception halls. It’s the kind of room that makes you feel welcomed right away. Our colors were gold and white, and our vision of simple but elegant was beautifully put together. The food was also incredible! To all the staff at il Tulipano, thank you so much for giving us the most wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Julie · Married on 09/17/2017

Outstanding place ! Food was phenomenal ~ Chris was calm and helpful and personable-Sunday and Carol were indispensable. Made our day fabulous. Everyone kept coming up to us to tell us how amazing the place and the food was. Absolutely went above and beyond. outshined our expectations. everything in one place . Even made the most delicious cake ! Thank you so much for the best experience yet!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Tameka · Married on 08/05/2017

If you are looking for a great place to have your ceremony and reception, Il Tulipano is the perfect place. We had our wedding here on August 5th, and it was simply amazing. The ceremony was out doors and the grounds look wonderful. Our guests can not stop talking about our cocktail hour and the amount of food available. The reception was fantastic and the food was top notch. The staff was attentive and flexible; and the bar was well stocked. Donald Longo helped to coordinate everything, and we would recommend him to any couple looking to have a great wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Linda · Married on 08/04/2017

What an amazing place to have your wedding!!! Outstanding service, ambiance, food and professionalism!!!! Top shelf all the way!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Analee · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding reception here and everything about it was PERFECT! The guests raved about the delicious food and the banquet room. I worked with Donald and he was so wonderful. He worked closely with my husband and I to make sure our day was everything we imagined. The bridal attendant, Thea, was also so attentive and helped make the day magical. I would absolutely recommend this place. The food was delicious and service was impeccable. All of my guests keep telling me that it was the best place they'd ever been for a wedding! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Allyson · Married on 07/16/2017

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at il Tulipano this past summer. I can’t say enough good things about the staff here! Working with Chris throughout the planning process was a pleasure. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls and always answered any questions I had. Everything went so smoothly the day of our wedding, and all of the little details we had spoken about were executed perfectly! Our bridal attendant took such great care of us and made sure we had time to eat. The food was amazing. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was! We can’t thank the staff of il Tulipano enough for helping to create our beautiful wedding day! We definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Janet · Married on 07/15/2017

il Tulipano exceeded all of our expectations! From start to finish, Chris was always available to answer questions and made the entire process smooth and enjoyable.

The bridal attendant, Veronica, was beyond perfect. From always making sure that I always had a full drink, to ensuring my dress never got dirty, and being on hand for what ever we needed, we couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Our guests are still raving about the quality and quantity of the food from the cocktail hour all the way through the venetian hour.

We highly recommend this venue and only hope we can go back as guest someday :)

Sent on 07/30/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2017

Where can I possibly begin?! Il Tulipano was the perfect wedding venue for my husband and I. From the very first time I walked in I could imagine having our wedding there. The grounds and ballroom are so beautiful. But most importantly the food was amazing !! We worked with Chris and to be honest his down to earth personality had sealed the deal with us. He answered every question I had and was always available to us. I can't express how much we appreciated the staff especially our maitre d as well. ALL OF OUR DREAMS CAME TRUE. IL Tulipano was a perfect choice !!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017