Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Lizzie S. Married on 06/13/2021

Absolutely Wonderful Wedding Experience

Ideal I Do's is absolutely the way to go if you're looking for a beach wedding. RJ is the best wedding planner. We wanted someone who would care about us as a couple and handle every aspect without having to hire a ton of different people that needed to coordinate. She handled everything from the set up, photography, videography, tear down, officiating, etc. She kept us informed every step of the way, had a contingency plan in case it rained and we had the absolute best wedding. We received our video and edited pictures within a week which all turned out so well. I can't say enough about just how special our wedding was and we have RJ to thank for making it perfect.
  • Pilly
    Pilly M. Married on 08/16/2020

Perfect Beach Wedding

RJ is amazing! Her team rocks. The entire event was beautiful and well thought out. She answers all your questions and takes you through the whole process so you know exactly what’s going on. Perfect for smaller weddings during covid and a one stop shop as she provided every service you need!
    Kristina W. Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect wedding!

We were married 5/10/19. RJ was awesome! She was professional, responsive and handled all the small details. The day we got married she made it easy and we had a beautiful wedding with no stress! Worth every penny spent highly recommend her!

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristina - it was our pleasure to help you celebrate your live! All the best! FREE VOW RENEWALS FOR LIFE!!!
    Allen Married on 05/09/2019

Exactly what I asked for

RJ is very professional, puts on a lovely and personal ceremony. I highly recommend

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you ALLEN it was such a pleasure to assist you for your big day. Don’t forget you get free vow renewals for life down here on the beach to relive this precious moment. All the best to you.
  • Jeniffer
    Jeniffer Married on 01/04/2019

Beautiful and stress free

RJ was awesome, she guided us through the process, was opened to suggestions and everything was ready to go and it came out beautiful.
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 12/01/2018

Ideal Beach Wedding

Our experience with Ideal I Do's has been nothing but positive since day 1! Every step of the way from the initial contact with RJ to the day of the ceremony on October 26, 2019, to getting our beautiful photos and videos back from her a few weeks later, Ideal I Do's has been amazing, and truly made our special day amazing! RJ went above and beyond when it came to any question that we had and made sure that our wedding was breathtaking! Words can not express how truly grateful my husband and I are towards Ideal I Do's for making the otherwise hellish process of planning a wedding to something that was easy and affordable. Thank you again for all that you have done for us and thank you for planning the beautiful wedding that you did!!!!!
    ~Andrew

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings's reply:

I have to admit that this wedding is one that really touched the hearts of Ideal I Do’s and after 700 weddings in the past nine years that is not easy to do. All the best to these two husbands who are heroes in our eyes. Don’t forget free vow renewals for life!
    Scott S. Married on 07/26/2018

Extremely Happy

Extremely happy with Ideal I Do`s. They did a wonderful job on our beautiful ceremony. I definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to do a beach wedding in Florida.
    Leigh Married on 06/02/2018
    RJ and her staff at Ideal Ido's are simply amazing! Trying to plan a wedding from 1200 miles away is a little daunting! RJ took all the worry out of the planning process and took care of every little detail right down to my bouquet! Our ceremony on the beach was simply perfect! I could not have asked for anything more. Our beach bites reception after the ceremony was perfect as well. The food was amazing! Thank you RJ for everything! A day we will never forget!

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Leigh, it was our honor and pleasure to help you make a special day - we hope for love, health and happiness in your future! Sincerely, RJ and Ideal I Do's!
    Sherri Married on 04/21/2018
    What a great experience we had with Ideal I do's RJ was wonderful, and professional. She gave us everything my daughter wanted it was just beautiful. Thank you so much!

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings's reply:

What a beautiful family you have, and such a pleasure and an honor to administer your daughter's wedding. Love, health, and happiness to you all!
    Sasha Married on 04/07/2018
    Very happy with everything provided. RJ went over and above what she was hired for and I truly appreciate it. If you are thinking about hiring Ideal I Do's, you can feel confident placing everything in her hands and knowing it will turn out to be everything you are dreaming of :)
    Marion Married on 09/30/2017
    Our wedding is best characterized with a "Once Upon a Time"...beginning. It was magical and a story-book wedding if there has ever been one!
    RJ and her team made this event seemless, worry-free and a Godly, sacred service for which i canmot express my sincerest gratitude!
    I highly recommend Ideal Ido's and will refer them with certainty! 5 stars on all aspects! Thank you so much!!!
    Raven Married on 06/17/2017
    On the day of the day wedding, I wondered how all the decorations would turn out. But once I started walking down the aisle, nothing else mattered. However, knowing someone else took care of the hard part made everything a lot less stressful. Beautiful overall!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/27/2017
    We are more than grateful with Ideal I Do service and specially RJ personal and outstanding service
    from the beginning towards the end. We planned our wedding in a very short time. Since the 1st time I contacted RJ she made me feel stress less and very confident about organization of our beach wedding. RJ is an awesome wedding planner, she help us putting everything together; our ideas, wishes, decoration, bouquets, music and every part of the ceremony. We enjoy every moment on our wedding; RJ and her staff make us feel very special.. Ideal I Do help us to make our dream an unforgettable reality. Furthermore , highly recommended for same couples weddings
    Lisa Married on 04/01/2017
    R.J. was flexible, friendly, and easy to work with. She helped to make our elopement an event to remember forever and on extremely short notice. Highly recommended..
    Sierra Married on 12/18/2016
    Nice friendly. Overall good experience. My wedding was beautiful.
    Maureen Married on 10/15/2016
    They say “getting married is one of the happiest times of your life”. Well for my husband and I it was, until we had to find someone to perform the ceremony. After meeting with four officiants we were discouraged because we just weren’t feeling a connection.

On our FIFTH try, we met Jennifer Werby from Ideal I Do’s. I’m not sure if it was Jennifer’s smile or simply her welcoming demeanor but she made us both feel very comfortable. Jennifer’s approach was all about what makes us happy. She shared her vast knowledge of both traditional and modern wedding customs, religious and non-religious ceremonies so we could take our favorite elements from each and design a ceremony that spoke to us in a very personal way.

Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations and hope I’m able to refer her services to anyone in S. Florida who’s engaged to be married. I highly recommend using Jennifer from Ideal I Do’s if you truly want a memorable wedding of a lifetime.

• Marquita
    Marquita Married on 06/16/2016
    When I say I had my dream wedding, I had my dream wedding. RJ made this experience so beautiful for me. It was like she had known me for years the way she decorated everything right down to the exact detail that I wanted. And, the words she spoke while performing our ceremony... hold on I'm getting teary eyed lol One of my greatest Memories was created thanx to everyone at Ideal I Do's. I loved everything my picture, my video, everything. If you are reading this review don't hesitate to use their services you will not regret it. They're, friendly, compassionate, caring and professional.
  • User2589004 2+ years ago
    I don't have not one bad thing to say. I recently got married on Coral Cove Beach Park in Florida and it was absolutely gorgeous. You always take a chance with having a beach wedding however using Ideal I dos the chances are worth it. Set up was beautifully done, RJ was very efficient and I have planning this destination wedding for over a year. I'm located in NC so imagine the stress I was under planning things I was my own wedding planner, I researched really well, locations for the wedding, and I could have not chosen a better vendor. RJ was and still is just phenomenal- very patient, kind, attentive, you name and she's it. The price was worth it. Who needs to spend thousands of dollars for a wedding and I guarantee you my wedding was just as beautiful for $1,000.00.

Ideal I Do's - South Florida Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you and all the love and happiness to you and Raymond - magnificent day - perfect beach - beautiful bride and groom! Keep in Touch!! RJ
  • User2060896 2+ years ago
    We're back in England now after a wonderful trip and wanted to say thank you again for making our wedding and honeymoon in Florida absolutely fantastic.

The hotel you booked for us was utterly wonderful, and by far the best we stayed in throughout our whole trip, (so much so we wanted to book the extra night!) and the trips you organised were a real highlight as well. The surfing course was wonderful fun (and excellent value), And was a really great way to see more of the natural beauty. What we really appreciate though, is your help in organising our entire stay, (despite the late arrival of our flight!) and making our visit to beautiful south Florida effortless and memorable, your hospitality is something money can't buy!

Many thanks and we hope to be able to visit you again soon!

Rachel & Stu.
    Marcy Married on 02/21/2015
    this company did such a good job for us. They made our day such a special memory. We are very happy together! The photographer was great! Thank you so much for everything that you guys did to make our day so wonderful! We will definitely refer your business to other people. Love all the pics!
  • User2078963 2+ years ago
    RJ was absolutely professional and amazing! I had a vision for my destination wedding and she truly decorated the beach according to my theme. I looked everywhere to find the right decor and look. RJ understood me from the very beginning. Although, we feel bummed out we did not hire her for the wedding reception part because of budget, we know that she stood by the name of her business, Ideal I Do's. She took care of all the details during the beach ceremony and I could not be happier. Being from NYC and having a beach wedding in FL she made me feel at ease. Thank you so much for your professionalism and decor. It was a dream wedding come true. Highly recommended. A++++
    Brooke Married on 01/31/2015
    THE MOST AMAZING BEACH WEDDING PLANNER A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!!!!!!!!!!

RJhas made my whole wedding planning experience more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined and entirely stress free. She has a very creative eye and really knows how to put things together the right way. She has always been honest and would go above and beyond to give any bride the wedding of her dreams. I couldn’t have done it without her. RJ strives for perfection and after working with her for the past year, it’s clear to me that it’s because the only thing she cares about is making her brides happy. I knew the moment I met her that she was the right wedding planner for me. She was calm, very fair and her work just shows what an amazing and beautiful wedding she is capable of producing. She is the BEST! I highly recommend her and I’m so thankful for everything she has done to make my dream wedding become a reality!! RJ will happily do anything anyone asks to make anyone’s special day the best that I can possibly be!! She is AMAZING!
    Jaycee Married on 12/07/2014
    This was a fantastic experience with the fantastic company. What an amazing wedding had such an amazing price I didn't think that things that looked too good to be true really were but this company has it all. Price quality perfection. Thank you so much we had a wonderful wedding day on the beach
    Laura Married on 10/01/2014
    My husband and I got married in fabulous Fort Lauderdale Our wedding planner was RJ..she was fantastic! I started planning the wedding only 3 months before the date and all communication was done over email. RJ always got back to me right away and everything was all set the day of the wedding. Everything went smoothly. I would definitly recommend getting married at the beach!!!! All we had to do when we got to Florida was go get our marriage license at the County Couthouse . It was very easy. Our pictures were beautiful as well. We just went with the photographer that came with our package. We got married and the sun was setting during the ceremony, so it was beautiful!!!
  • User1841626 2+ years ago
    We are happy to leave a five star review here. Our wedding was just perfectly planned from start to finish. They really know what they are doing. Steered us to a suitable beach with parking-they really know the beaches here! Very realistic romantic and make wedding planning easy-especially for this nervous bride!! Very responsive I don't think I ever waited more than an hour for a call or email back. Use them for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!