ICADJ EVENTS Reviews

ICADJ EVENTS 5
ICADJ EVENTS 6

Jaxson Tour · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best experience!

Thank you ICADJ for such a fantastic night! Luke and Adrian did an amazing job. They entertained us all and kept the night running so smoothly. The dancefloor never stopped and everyone was commenting on how fantastic you were. They looked after the both of us all night, always checking in with us and giving us updates as to the proceedings of the night and we really appreciate that. Adrian played a great selection of music to fit each style and each person and had everyone dancing at one point or another! We can't thak you enough for helping us with our wedding from the planning all the way through to the night itself. You guys were defintely one of the highlights of the night! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    ICADJ EVENTS 7

Lesley · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Quality

We found ICADJ at the San Antonio wedding extravaganza. They were very easy to work with and allowed us to do our meetings via phone call because getting there after work was difficult. They indulged all my weird requests for the entrance and such. The two DJs that came even went outside and wiped off the ceremony chairs for us since it had rained that morning. Above and beyond their job description. They were right on with our timeline and played all the requested songs at the right times. The only thing I should have asked for was to announce our departure before they played the song because I knew what the song meant but no one else did so I had to get my wedding party to try to get people to go line the walkway and then I had to ask them to play the song again because it was over by the time we got everyone out. They happily obliged and it was smooth from there. Overall it was a great experience.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/05/2019

A lifesaver

At first I was impressed by the quality of service this DJ promised. At the actual reception, I was impressed with the attentiveness and presence he provided. When the reception venue dropped the ball on the schedule, he picked it up and held the reception together. He delivered on his promises for quality service and there was never an absence in attendees on the dance floor. I highly recommend ICADJ.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/24/2019

Complicated

As complicated as I could have been as a bride. Chris took care of everything perfectly. Exactly like I wanted.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Soumeng · Married on 03/10/2019

Awesome and made the wedding fun

ICADJ was amazing! He made my wedding so much fun. Everyone loved the music that he played and got the crowd on the dance floor. He played what was on the list and more. We told him what kind of music we liked and went from there. He reads the crowd well, our guests are still talking about it. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Tasha · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing DJ and Photo booth set up

Thank you Chris for your service!
    You and your team did an amazing job. I couldn't have asked for a better dj and photo booth setup! I would strongly and highly recommend your service for any event. You kept people on the dance floor. Thank you.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2018

I.C.A.DJ Entertainment is wonderful! I'm so glad that my husband and I picked them for our wedding. Being a family owned business helped make sure that any and all needs were met. DJ Chris was very professional and worked with me every step of the way. From the consultations to any question I had all the way to the wedding, DJ Chris and his team worked with us every step of the way to make this a beautiful and memorable day. Any time I needed to reach them for and questions or changes I wanted to make he was able to respond to me in a very timely manner (even when it was the middle of the night he would make sure to respond to me first thing in the morning) that made me feel very comfortable knowing that we were in good hands.
    DJ Chris offered a form for us to fill out for any music we didn't like and the songs we preferred to hear. He took extra care to make sure the songs we didn't want were not played and I am so thankful for that option.
    We got the Premium package and am so glad we did. The music during dinner was great, DJ Chris kept it enjoyable and not slow. During the dance the music was fun and upbeat that kept everyone on the dance floor having the time of their lives! The custom monogram that was made for us was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on it!! The props he provided were great and provided our guests with loads of entertainment. He even provided a fog machine that enhanced the dancing, I was a little worried how people would respond to it but I'm glad it was there. The lighting was beautiful and he took extra care to make sure he provided the correct colors we wanted and placed them so that they were beautiful looking without any being in the way of our guests.
    He made sure to work very closely with my coordinator and photographer to help make everything run smoothly.
    DJ Chris helped make our wedding a very fun, special, and wonderful event and I am so thankful that we decided to go with him! Glad I found him at the Bridal Show!

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Don

Don Catalina Esperanza · Married on 12/22/2018

Affordable! Hassle free! Talented!

Easy, affordable, & hassle free dj company! ICADJ made the whole process super easy for us. We spoke multiple times on the phone to go over our music playlists and during our consultation they helped us build the timeline of the reception. Since neither of us had been married before it was helpful having a guiding hand to help. We felt very comfortable with our Dj and day of the wedding everything went very well. Our parents were concerned the music would be too loud for some of our family but our Dj was great at playing music at an acceptable level to talk to each while keeping the dance floor full and fun. We're so grateful we found y'all.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Sharmaine · Married on 11/28/2018

It was truly an exceptional experience! The team event was extremely professional and everything went beyond our expectations. We hired them for my sister's wedding and on the every penny we paid, everything was totally worth it! I am very happy we hired them and I wasn't disappointed with the service they provided. It was prompt and very convenient! My sister's wedding went great and we couldn't thank these guys enough. Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Drew · Married on 11/16/2018

Great experience

My wife and I got married back in November and Chris was awesome to work with. He’s responsive, punctual, and his experience really shows. We would highly recommend Icadj.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Maria · Married on 05/05/2018

WOW! What a pleasure working with Chris & Christina!! Not only were they there to help guide me every single step of the way, Chris was at our son's receptionon time and took amazing care of us!! We did not have a planner, which I do NOT recommend for anyone, and Chris was absolutely crucial to keep our evening timeline on schedule and running smoothly!! Chris was the master of ceremony, and he did an amazing job!! I counted on our vendors to do their part, and ICADJ did not disappoint!!! Chris kept us on schedule, and kept our guests on the dancefloor! We cannot thank Chris enough for all his help, his tireless response to our numerous requests, texts, and emails! We could not have had such a wonderful evening without Chris, his calm and assuring demeanor, and his expertise!! Thank you ICADJ!! For the amazing, HIGHLY competitive price, you cannot go wrong!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    ICADJ EVENTS 8
    ICADJ EVENTS 9
    ICADJ EVENTS 10
    ICADJ EVENTS 11
    ICADJ EVENTS 12

Nelizza · Married on 04/07/2018

Great service and communication

I was first introduced to ICADJ's team at the Bridal Extravaganza in the summer of 2018. First impressions are lasting impressions. This company is family owned and operated. It was neat to see how everyone was related and what their role was in the company. We booked them a month later and it could not have been any more hassle-free! Their packages are affordable without lacking in the quality of service. I never got to meet Chris in person during the planning period because of my difficult work schedule but during our initial telephone consult, he explained every detail to me and up until wedding day, we communicated through text and emails with no problem. He was able to work in every specific detail I requested for our wedding day and kept the party dancing all night. I chose one of the more basic packages because I pretty much just needed music but they offer multiple levels of service plus add ons for any preference. Thank you for the excellent service!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Bonnie · Married on 02/24/2018

Chris did an excellent job keeping the party going, very professional and his set up looked really good on the dance floor.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Venus · Married on 02/12/2018

Chris and his team was an amazing planner and really did a great work beginning until the end of our wedding. They literally turned my dream wedding into a reality.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Cynthia · Married on 01/25/2018

Chris and his team took good care of everything for us. From the start Chris was able to take inspiration from both our visions and ended up creating a spectacular event that all our friends and family raving about. They’re incredibly talented & genuinely good people who helped make our day even more special. On the day of our wedding Chris & his team make sure no problems come up throughout the night. They check the music to play, also double check the things that will use for the games are complete and the slideshow that will play during dinner are all setup. The staff that assigned from the photo booth was very professional, he captures all the great moments throughout our wedding day. And the MC’s assigned were very professional, they made whole event fun & memorable.

They did an amazing job and were able to make our dreams a reality. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't be happier. We still look at the pictures everyday to remind us of how beautiful our wedding was. Thank you so much, ICADJ Services.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Melissa · event on 01/20/2018

Friendly and professional services, they did a great job.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Alina · Married on 12/30/2017

Best DJ, up lighting and photo booth ever! Most reasonable prices too. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2017

There are many decisions to make when planning a wedding. The easiest decision I made was to use ICADJ Entertainment as my DJ. They were wonderful all night long. The music was exactly what I wanted. They used my entire playlist and mixed in lots of their own choices that coordinated perfectly with the mood I wanted. Requests from guests were welcomed and there was no song they couldn’t accommodate. Chris did a great job as DJ. He was so much more than a DJ. He also was our MC and kept the entire evening on schedule. He tailored the music to all of the events of the evening. I had a wide age range of guests and there was music played for every generation. Nobody wanted to leave the dance floor and nobody wanted the night to end. My friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had. Thanks ICADJ!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/16/2017

What a wonderful DJ! Chris was outstanding and worked with us to figure out our music list and it was a hassle-free experience! Our guests raved about the music and they loved the up-lights, the monogram, and the glow sticks! What a great price and OUTSTANDING experience! The music and MC mattered to us and we don't regret having ICADJ making our wedding a hoppin' party!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jay · Married on 08/03/2017

We had this enjoyment feeling having ICADJ Events on the day of our wedding. They were amazing. Their services were exemplary and highly recommended to everyone who wants to experience an exceptional and memorable wedding celebration.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Crystal · Married on 08/03/2017

We were very lucky to have the expertise of ICADJ Events in planning and executing my wedding. They were so great from start to finish. We worked together to create a fantastic wedding reception and on the day of the wedding, they made sure the event will be executed flawlessly. I felt very thankful to them and I highly recommend them to anyone who was planning an event.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Muriel · Married on 06/27/2017

What's better then a family owned and run business
    You can always count on them. Very professional and the nicest people ever!
    Deff use them again

Sent on 09/07/2017

Thomas · Married on 06/15/2017

Thanks for making my wife's dream a come true

Sent on 09/07/2017

Gregory · Married on 05/12/2017

Fantastic family owned business. This is the 2nd times ive hired ICADJ and I'm always fully satisfied each time. Prices they offer are beyond amazing compared to what else i've found in San Antonio.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Grandma · Married on 05/02/2017

I hired Chris to do our daughters sweet sixteen. Kids had a ball. Chris was told not to play any songs with cuss words and I was very pleased with all of his selection. When is came time to let the adults dance he played oldies, 80's , and salsa. We got our chance to dance too which was enjoyable for us and the sponsors. Perfect throughout the whole night

Sent on 05/15/2017