I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

I Do OBX Weddings 5
I Do OBX Weddings 6
I Do OBX Weddings 7

Susan · Married on 08/22/2017

We found Toney through his website. So sight unseen we took a risk, so we thought,. Toney was in constant communication with all the details prepared prior to our wedding. By the time we met face to face, we felt so comfortable with him. By the end of our ceremony he felt like someone we had known for years. He was so comforting and so personal it made everything more wonderful

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sara · Married on 08/20/2017

I cannot say enough fantastic things about Tony and Mary and their flawless execution of my intimate beach wedding in August. I was so lucky to have booked with them. They both made the planning process easy especially when planning a wedding 4 states away. Mary offered recommendations of local vendors which were fabulous! All my guests were raving about the perfect setting, a ceremony catered to my blended family, and service that was top notch. Tony is an expert in his field. Right down to the words that spoke to us and our extended family, knowing how to position himself during the ceremony so that the photographers could get the perfect shot, and a stress free execution. I would definitely recommend idoobxweddings.com

Sent on 12/11/2017

Justin · Married on 08/19/2017

Tony is simply amazing. He is the best at what he does. When you sit down with him he makes you feel like a good friend which is very important for a wedding officiant. His ceremony and the words he speaks are just amazing and he will consult with you about everything he says before hand. We had so many people coming up asking "WHO was that officiant?! That was one of the best ceremonies we've ever been to!"
    Also, if you're reading this review you've likely already seen pictures of what his company can do aesthetically speaking, and if not do yourself a favor and Google it. Simply breathtaking setup! Everything was on time and they watched the weather like meteorologists to push the wedding back so we could get it done outside on the beach when it was raining off and on. They made our special day more special than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 09/03/2017

adrienne · Married on 08/13/2017

I cant even begin to put into words how special Tony & Mary made our day. Their attention to detail, warmth, and kindness really is unmatched. Tony took the time out to come & visit us the night before our wedding putting my nerves at ease & also getting to know us a little better & our families. Standing at the "alter" Tony did not ramble off readings but he spoke about our own love story. It was truly something I will never forget. His timing was perfection in all aspects & his loving words spoken from the heart truly reflected us as two individuals joined together that day. There was not a dry eye on the beach that day & it was because Tony made everything come to life. I ordered my flowers through Mary & she did an absolutely beautiful job, initially when she sent me a photo of them I wanted to change a few things & I was nervous because there wasn't much time. They both completely put my mind at ease and my flowers turned out better than I could have ever expected. I HIGHLY recommend them. Our reception was held at a rental home and Tony somehow found the time to run around the reception area and decorate it with even more beautiful floral arrangements. I was blown away. I also forgot to ask for petals for our flower girls Tony & Mary came to the rescue again. They were a calming force on a chaotic day & I words can't explain how special it was and the role they both played in making our day so perfect! My heart is so filled with love, I am so blessed to have met such a kind family. I simply cannot say enough wonderful things about them. They truly were the glue to holding together our entire day. Absolutely amazing !!

Sent on 08/28/2017

I Do OBX Weddings's reply:

Adrienne and Chris!
    There isn't a dry eye in our house right now after your beautiful words here my friend:)) Thank you so much for letting us be with two familes that Mary and I will never forget! And like I said in our meeting, your'e stuck with us now anyway! Love you both and so looking forward to watching the two of you live and love your lives together in marriage bliss! Hope you take us up on staying at our airbnb someday to go out and have some great times together! Much love to you and your families! GOD BLESS!

Alexandra · Married on 08/12/2017

Tony was absolutely perfect!!! He made the whole process so easy. The ceremony was wonderful with personal touches added in throughout so it really felt like it was designed for us. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/08/2017

Tony is very easy to talk to and truly wants to make your ceremony as personalized as you would like. The beach can be hard to hear on but Tony has a very clear voice that everyone can clearly hear and understand! He was will to be flexible on the time due to rain and an outside cermomony. Couldn't have asked for a better person to marry my husband and I!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

We used I DO OBX Weddings for our ceremony setup, flowers, and Tony was our officiant for our August 5th wedding. Everything far surpassed our expectations! From the first email until the day of, both Tony and Mary were timely, detail oriented, and genuinely invested in making our "big day" special.

Tony and his crew from I DO OBX Chairs did a fantastic job with arranging all the decor for our ceremony. The whole layout was everything I had envisioned and more! It was a beautiful sight to behold on the beach and set a romantic tone for the ceremony.

The flowers that Mary put together for the bridesmaids and myself were unbelievably gorgeous! The colors complemented the dresses and decor perfectly!

Finally, I could not imagine having our wedding without Tony as the officiant. He was so helpful throughout the entire process of planning and preparing for the big day. He kept everything relaxed and fun which took all the stress away from both of us! The ceremony itself was beautiful and matched perfectly to who we are as a couple!

Thank you Tony and Mary for making our wedding truly magical!
    -Katie and Will

Sent on 11/05/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2017

Working with Tony was fantastic! He was caring and genuine and gave us a great wedding ceremony.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Leah · Married on 07/20/2017

IDoObx made our special day so amazing. Tony was perfect and the flowers by Mary were also beautiful....couldn’t ask for anything better. Trust me they are worth every cent if you want an amazing experience you and your spouse and family and friends will remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Cynthia · Married on 07/17/2017

Tony and Mary are a complete treasure. Mary responded in a timely manner and with accurate information. Tony's advice and words during the rehearsal were valued and guidance was needed for these out of Towners. He even remained his professional when a coordinator made things difficult for the entire wedding party. On the wedding day Tony was so warm and genuine he did such a great job.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/15/2017

My Wife Jill and i had our wedding on the Beach in Nags Head on July 15th. Tony was very professional in handling the wedding! He gave us a complete run down 2 days before the actual wedding explaining what was going to happen, step by step. Then on our wedding day things went so perfect and so smooth. Tony even took the time to pause the wedding for a few minutes, because our 4 month old daughter was crying and needed somebody to feed her. The service of Tony was top notch. The wedding was so beautiful and the setup and display was so perfect.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Julie · event on 07/11/2017

I DO OBX Weddings did a fabulous job! WE had a Vow Renewal Ceremony on the beach for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We were having a small ceremony so i had not planned for chairs, etc. About 5 days before the event, i changed my mind and decided to look into it. Not only did they work me in on short notice, but the addition of the chairs and rental items was the best money spent! They coordinated with my Florist, and set everything up beautifully. My guests thought I spent a lot of time and effort coordinating this when it was really the results of I DO OBX Weddings and the florist Thank you SO Much!

Makaylah · Married on 07/11/2017

Such an amazing and blissful day!!!! Tony was beyond perfect!! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be apart of this special day!

Laura · Married on 07/11/2017

Everyone thought he did amazing!! Love his scripts, words, and how he got out of pictures at a beach wedding!!! His wife and him were very nice over the phone and in person!

Alison · Married on 07/09/2017

Tony and Mary provided us with a perfect beach wedding! Everything was beautiful! They both truly wanted to make our day special and stress free. The communication leading up to the big day was great, they are very fast to respond to all questions/ emails and were very flexible so as to accommodate all our needs. We planned our wedding from states away and every step was flawless. The beach set up ( driftwood arch and chairs) was stunning!! As were the flowers for the ceremony. We highly recommended their services for your special event!

Monae · Married on 07/07/2017

Tony and his wife Mary are the very best! From day 1 my husband and I felt that we could trust Tony to make our vision come alive. He's very personable and so is Mary. Our wedding ceremony was everything that we pictured. Hid prices are affordable as well. Fast and precise communication. Tony and his wife take pride in what they do...it shows the day of your ceremony! Can't wait to send them pictures.

Krity · Married on 07/07/2017

We used Tony with I do OBX weddings for our OBX destination wedding. From the first initial email to the last thank you hug of the night, Tony was a GEM to work with! He was quick to respond with any of my questions during the initial picking and choosing of plans! What went from an intimate wedding of 4 to a family gathering of 30 he accommodated without a hitch! My Fiancé (now husband) had surprised me by upgrading our plan and choice of arbor and worked with both Tony and his wife Mary in secret. He like I, stated you wouldn’t want two better people preparing for one of the “best days of your life” Although we had only met tony one time, we felt he had known us forever while doing the ceremony incorporating my children, our fur-babies and those who passed and no longer with us. If you’re planning a wedding, plan on using I do OBX weddings!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Nicola · Married on 07/01/2017

Tony was amazing! My husband pete and I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us! We had a little rain delay but it all worked out and was amazing. He is very professional and gave us such a memorable ceremony with his words and presence We rented chairs and had two bamboo posts with flowers from i do obx chairs ! Tony is the way to go!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I got married two weekends ago at Jennette's Pier and used Tony Joseph with I Do OBX as our officiant for the wedding. He was absolutely AMAZING!!! At first, my husband and I were nervous about planning a wedding from a state away, but Tony immediately eased our worries and made the entire planning process stress-free. He always responded to our emails in a timely manner and was extremely helpful in answering our billions of questions that we had leading up to the event. When we finally met Tony in person, we knew right away that we had made the best choice! He is such a sweetheart and takes the time to truly know you as individuals and as a couple. When the day of the wedding finally arrived, our ceremony set-up was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and Tony's words were nothing short of perfect! Even when it started to rain during the ceremony, he kept everyone calm and continued on without missing a beat. After our wedding, all of our family members had glowing reviews about Tony and asked where we had found this minister with such a wonderful personality. I would highly recommend Tony Joseph as your wedding officiant! :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Bree · Married on 06/27/2017

Tony was an excellent officiant for our day. He made everything easy and stress free. We even had to work around the rain and storms and he was patient through it all.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Michael · Married on 06/26/2017

The day was perfect and the arbor and chairs setup was great. The guys couldn't have been more polite and professional. The attention to detail was fantastic from start to finish. The entire day was great and we feel we chose the best of the best.

Mary Beth and Michael

Sent on 07/12/2017

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Tony and his wife Mary were absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! My husband and I were married in South Nags Head on 6/24 and it was literally perfect! I was engaged in December and married in June, I thought planning a wedding that fast would be difficult but it was such an easy-going process with this company! We met with Tony at a neat little restaurant 2 days prior and he genuinely listens, all around nice guy! I was nervous about the ceremony but felt at ease after our meeting. Ceremony set up was beautiful, along with the flowers which were exactly what I asked for. Tony made sure to coordinate his clothing to what my husband wore, and even ended up helping pin my husband's boutineer on his shirt the day of the wedding when my grandma couldn't get it! :) I highly recommend Tony, do not be nervous about booking them, they are TOP NOTCH! :)

Sent on 07/29/2017

Tiffany · Married on 06/21/2017

Tony was great! He was incredibly helpful and went over every detail with us beforehand so we knew what to expect. He was also very flexible with the wedding being postponed a day due to weather, and made sure we got to get married on the beach like we always dreamed. His words were beautiful and everything was perfect! Would definitely recommend to anybody everybody!!! Thank you so much Tony!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Susan · Married on 06/20/2017

My husband and I found Tony through a google search for wedding officiants in St. Pete Beach, FL since that is where I'm from and wanted to get married on the beach. After emailing it turned out that Tony would be in the Outer Banks in June (another option we were considering) and once we spoke on the phone, our decision was easily made...we were getting married in OBX. Not only was there a connection through Florida, it turned out Tony was from PA - which is where we live! Tony and Mary worked closely with us to plan our wedding. Once we arrived in NC and met with Tony there was an instant feeling of calm. Even though rain was scheduled for our special day, Tony became a meteorologist, watching the radar maps all day to find a window that would work for our beach wedding! Talk about responsive and attention to detail! With the small window of a light drizzle, we were able to have the ceremony on the beach and Tony's wife even came to help with the umbrellas needed for the photographer. Given the weather situation, Tony made our wedding day perfect. Tony and Mary went way above and beyond and we highly recommend them! We cannot thank you enough for all that you did!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Cheryn · Married on 06/18/2017

Tony was recommended to us and we could not have been happier! He was able to work around our families religious differences to deliver us the perfect wedding. He met with us twice and also had a phone conversation so he could get to know us and our story in order to give us a unique ceremony. He has great relationships with other vendors so they all complimented each other well. Many of our guests loved his speech and said how emotionally real everything was - which makes our wedding and our day that much more special. He worked with us on adding in a handfasting section to our ceremony and even took last minute requests to make it perfect. He even wants your day to be even more special so during the vows, he will step aside so the photographer can get just the couple. We will definitely recommend Tony and will continue to keep him as a friend of the family.

Sent on 07/31/2017