420 Reviews for I Do OBX Weddings

Single Religion (5)
Agnostic (3)
Catholic (1)
418 I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

Tony was absolutely fantastic! He went out of his way to make sure that the wedding was exactly what we wanted. We did an initial FaceTime call with him and then met with him face-to-face the day before the wedding. It really allowed him to get a feel for us as a couple and allowed him to introduce personal elements into our wedding. After the ceremony, everyone was asking if he was a close personal friend of ours - that is how good he is at making the wedding ceremony about you as a couple! We couldn't be happier that Tony was our officiant!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a dream working with the I Do OBX Wedding team. They made it so easy to select from their decor packages - we selected a driftwood arch for our wedding ceremony that looked AMAZING!!! We could not have imagined a better aesthetic for our day - it was perfect in every way. I DO OBX Weddings will work directly with your florist to make the decor pop and customize it to your style, colors, etc. Pricing was very reasonable and their response time was crazy fast. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/26/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I Do OBX Weddings provided the beach setup: chairs, arch and unity table for my daughter's wedding and it was beautiful! Mary was so caring and competent, a pleasure to work with. She was careful to make sure the bride and groom had just what they imagined for their day and provided suggestions to help guide us through the process. The delivery, setup and breakdown process was seamless, our guests all commented on what a beautiful setting it was, special memories for all! If a beach ceremony is on your wish list Mary is your "go to girl." You can check off that part of your special day with confidence you are working with the best! They have so many beautiful items to choose from, something for everyone!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our family would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Tony. Tony went above and beyond in the wedding ceremony he performed. Tony took the time to get to know the couple we all love and support them in their journey of forever.

Profile Picture Mindy, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was absolutely fantastic! He was our officiant and we also used his rental company for our ceremony. As an officiant Tony was professional, funny, and energetic. He made sure that we were comfortable with everything that was taking place throughout the ceremony. As a rental company all of the chairs were in nice condition and the arbor was absolutely gorgeous. Overall, we were extremely statisfied with everything Tony provided the day of our wedding!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony is a personal friend so when we decided to get married we wanted someone that knew us, but also would learn more of our story. He performed a beautiful ceremony, telling our story to our friends and family and personalized it too. We love Tony and Mary! They also set up the chairs and the driftwood arch. Everything was perfect and laid out exactly as we had discussed.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I can not express how happy I am that I chose I Do OBX weddings for my beach ceremony in Kill Devil Hills, NC. They were very flexible and easy to work with, and made my dreams come true. Every little touch of detail was perfect and more than I could have ever imagined. We chose the "ocean paradise" package for our beach wedding and it was absolutely stunning. We had cream and ivory roses with blush accents in mason jars and large lanterns, with a birchwood arch. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and flowers were very reasonable. We also had 40 seats on the beach and arranged perfectly so everyone had a great view of the ceremony. Jay Bowman was our reverend and probably our favorite part of the entire wedding. Very charismatic and personable for our ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better beach ceremony, I Do OBX weddings was very professional, and I highly recommend for anyone planning a wedding down in the OBX. Thank you again Tony and Mary, we will never forget our wedding thanks to you all!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Pastor Tony and his wife, Mary, were truly a blessing. Being about 600 miles away was stressful but they both were able to ease my mind each time we talked. They were always prompt with their replies anytime I had a question.

I honestly could not have asked for better....

They are truly amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I loved how he took care of everything. I lifted not a finger, and was very prompt about sending our marriage license to us. Recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture tracy, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I can not say enough nice things about Tony! We came in from Connecticut for our elopement type wedding. So the entire area was new to us! Tony came right to the house we were staying at to make it easier for us to meet before the wedding. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable, we were able to open up so easily to him and we also learned a lot about him in the process too! He worked with us and gave us a run down on exactly how things would go down the day of. We are not a religious couple, but the words he choose to say were beautiful. I keep saying ' if i had to do it over i would pick Tony again!' that would be happening thought because of course my husband and I are so so happy :) haha but maybe if we renew someday :)

The archway was breathe taking as well, walking in and seeing the lanterns and the flowers and everything set up just so really brought tears to my eyes. My bouquet was perfect, exactly what I wanted and Mary was very easy to work with via email correspondence.

Seriously, just can not say enough nice things about these two - they really helped with my perfect day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony performed an absolutely beautiful ceremony that had tears rolling down cheeks and all of our guests acting how we knew him and how long he had known us because it seemed like he had known us forever with how he spoke about us! Not only does he have a fun and light hearted personality, but he is truly good at what he does. He was able to read our personalities in the hour we spent together to put on a truly perfect ceremony (and you can hear him over the waves). We are so thankful we chose Tony!

Profile Picture Lizzy, 10/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic

Tony was so awesome! My husband and I were nervous about our vows since we opted to forgo the rehearsal. But Tony met us before the big day to go over everything and that definitely helped. The words he chose for the wedding day were amazing. He has meticulous attention to detail and had us switch sides during the ceremony so my hair wouldn't be blowing around my face. All of our guests raved about him and what a wonderful job he did. The chairs we rented through him were set up perfectly and came right on time. We were worried that we'd be unable to do the wedding on the beach since Hurricane Maria had just passed through, but the day turned out so great thanks to Tony's help and positive thoughts. We were able to have a beautiful wedding on a sunny beach in Duck!

Profile Picture Christine , 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Mary from I Do OBX Weddings was so responsive and helpful while we made choices for an intimate wedding to take place on the beach in Corolla.

Tropical Storm Maria changed all that with very high winds on the wedding day. Mary and the crew from I Do OBX Weddings did not miss a beat when it was decided to have the wedding in our rental house. Two gentlemen set up a bamboo arch with the most beautiful flowers contrasting against the flowing white fabric. They quickly arranged chairs for the guests in an intimate layout for the ceremony. It seemed as though a memorable ceremony inside the beach house was always meant to be.

Thank you Mary!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony Joseph is the best officiant on the Outer Banks! We are so thankful and happy that we chose him to marry us! He truely is a friend of ours now who we plan to meet up with each time we visit the Outer Banks once a year now. He always was able to answer any questions or concerns we had for him and always did so in a timely manner. He made us feel that he truely cared about us and is such a sweet, caring, and wonderful person, which you will find out the first time you meet him. Our set up for our ceremony was amazing and so beautiful, it was just what we had asked for! His services are worth every penny you pay, and he gives discounts when you use him as your officiant. Our wedding day was a special one because we got married during the time that Hurricane Maria was hitting the Outer Banks. Tony, his wife Mary, and his crew worked through it every step of the way with us and were bound and determined to make sure our special day would still happen for us, and that all our dreams came true. They set up, married us, tore down and everything during the harsh winds and little rain that we had, just for us! Tony's words that he uses during his ceremonies are wonderful and one of a kind, he speaks from the heart, and doesn't read from a book, which we loved! He will do whatever you ask of him to make sure your day is truely special, and a moment in your life that you will never forget. He is someone we will always connect with, and we stand by him 100%. 5 stars is truely not a high enough rating for this Southern Gentleman! Choose him for your wedding day and you will be very happy and blessed!

Profile Picture Kody and Briana, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

So very thankful for going this route with I Do Obx Weddings. Everything was done and all i had to do was mail invites and show up. The rentals were amazing and beautiful. I heard a lot of "beautiful". My perfectly colored hair wasn't going to grey with details. This package was so worth our sanity.

Tony and Mary were absolutely the BEST. The bouquet was perfect. Exactly like the photo i sent her. The communication was magnificent and a very quick response time. Tony the time to meet with us the day before, looked at the lay of the land and crafted a wonderful ceremony to meet our needs.

If we had to do it over again, absolutely do this route, with I Do Obx weddings andy working with Mary and Tony was a delight.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We met Tony at the Sanderling Tasting back in the spring of 2016. My husband and I both immediately connected with Tony. He is so easy to talk to and really took the time to get to know us. On September 21, 2017 we had the honor of having Tony officiate our wedding. He made the ceremony so personal and the most memorable and beautiful day of our lives. Many of our family and friends thought we had known Tony for a long time and were surprised when we said we had only connected a year ago. Tony is truly committed to bringing couples together and making the ceremony a loving and spiritual event for everyone in attendance. We are so blessed to have met Tony and we highly recommend choosing him as an officiant for your special day!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tony was amazing ! We came to OBX from NY and he was able to direct us in the right direction with all things needed for our wedding. Very professional, personable and helpful.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tony performed my daughter's wedding on 9.16.17. All I can say is WOW! He is so professional, prompt, organized and made them feel like he's known them forever. He visited a couple of days prior to the wedding and spent quite a long time getting to know both Kelsey and Eric. I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but it was evident during the ceremony. He took bits and pieces of the conversation and added the information into the ceremony. Special things that meant something to both Kelsey and Eric. The Ceremony was a combination of personal, fun and religious. He was so easy to talk to and work with. He's so comfortable with performing ceremony's. Many guests asked if he was a family friend :) Thanks Tony for making their day so special! And thanks for not getting "washed" over by the high tide :)
Deb Peery ... MOB

Profile Picture deb, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tony took a lot of time to get to know us prior to our Wedding. He used all of these things he learned about us as individuals and as a couple to put together a beautiful ceremony.

We also used his chair set up service and everything was positioned beautifully on the beach! Tony made sure that our day was everything we had wanted! Thank you Tony!

Profile Picture Lee Ann , 9/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony couldn't have done a better job. He made our ceremony more beautiful and more perfect than I ever could have imagined! Everyone was commenting on how awesome he did! He was worth every penny! Thank you so much Tony!

Profile Picture Sierra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Mary was very helpful in preparing the set up for our beach ceremony! We loved the arch, chairs/chair set up, Starfish Aisle and decor! The set up and break down was so smooth I did not even have to think about it! Thank you Mary and Tony!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough good things about Tony, Mary & the I Do OBX Weddings crew. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. I went into the experience expecting to feel overwhelmed by the day's events, but once we had our initial meeting with Tony, I knew we were in good hands. He was very mindful of our wishes, treated us like family and made sure we spent our day focused on each other and he handled the rest. I wish I had counted how many of our guests came up to me after the ceremony saying what a nice job he did. And to top it off - their prices are ridiculously fair. I truly cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We would highly recommend I Do OBX Weddings. Our officiant, Tony Jospeh and his wife Mary were amazing throughout the entire process. From our first meeting with him, Tony was extremely personable and made us feel so comfortable like we had known him forever. Mary and the rest of the staff did an incredible job with flowers and decorations. They made our special day exactly what we had envisioned.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony and Mary were great.we live out of town,like I'd imagine most of his couples do.he made it a point to have a few FaceTime meetings before we came down,so that we could get to know each other a little bit,and make sure he had every last detail of everything we wanted correct.it was great because when the day came,we didn't feel like we were meeting him for the first time,rather like we had known each other.many of our guests actually asked us afterwards if we knew him because of some of the things he joked about during our ceremony.to some this might not be fitting,but for us it was-it was something we had established during our FaceTime meetings.all of his efforts and attention to detail made everything go seamlessly - we can honestly say that not a single thing went wrong.definately the officiant you are looking for if getting married in the outer banks.

Profile Picture Chris, 9/4/17, 1 Review