I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

451 Reviews for I Do OBX Weddings

451 I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

Kaitlynn · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Vendor of the Day

Tony was absolutely incredible. He was flexible with us because we did change the time of our ceremony. He met with us a few days before the ceremony and walked us through everything and we felt so comfortable and at ease talking to him. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and you can tell he truly takes pride in what he does and the people he works with. We had multiple people come to us after the wedding and say what a great job he did. We truly loved having him as our officiant and making our ceremony a fairytale come true.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/27/2018

The only officiant to use

Seriously my husband and I can't express how much we love Tony. He is so warm and welcoming & is just perfect at what he does. He truly makes your ceremony so sentimental & gets to know the couples he is marrying to make sure he does the best he can to capture the right mood for the ceremony. He is the only one to consider!

Sent on 11/06/2018

I Do OBX Weddings's reply:

Mrs. Boyd! Thank you so much for those kind words and I am the lucky one to have had the honor to have stood with you and Jon on the beginning of your lives as husband and wife:)) Much love and happiness my friend!
  • Michelle

Michelle Brauch · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommended

We chose to use I Do OBX based on the fact that they offered packages for a stress free experience. We chose the coastal elegance package and everything from chairs, arbor, aisle decorations, set up, breakdown, flowers (including the bouquet and boutonniere), and of course our officiant, Tony, was included. The ceremony went perfectly and our experience with Tony was out of this world. We met Tony just a few days before our wedding but it felt more personal than that. He truly made the day so special and I will recommend him and I Do OBX to anyone getting married in the Outer Banks. Thank you guys for a magical day.

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Tony was professional yet personable! He made us feel at ease and made our ceremony beautiful. He literally thought of everything - even little details that hadn't crossed our mind but made our big day all the more special. We couldn't have asked for anything more. We definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in the OBX!

Sent on 10/08/2018

I Do OBX Weddings's reply:

Thank you Meghan and I truly enjoyed every minute with you, Robert and Brynlee:) Such a beautiful day and can't wait to see some photos from Erin! Much Love to the Intartaglio's!

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

Tony Joseph MADE our ceremony. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on "the officiant". He was confident, personal, funny, professional, engaging - the list goes on...

I HIGHLY recommend Tony Joseph/I Do OBX Weddings for both officiant services as well as chairs/arches/tables.

Sent on 11/06/2018
    I Do OBX Weddings 1

I Do OBX Weddings's reply:

I had such a great time with you and Luke on your beautiful Fall day on the Outer Banks! I was honored to be a part of it and send me the gallerry when you get your photos:)) Can't wait to see them!
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing and Personable

I honestly don't think we could have found a better fit for us than Tony. Every guest gushed over how sweet the ceremony was and how it was as if he had known us our entire lives. He knows just how to work the room to get the best wedding photos, and really bring the place together. He also helped to assemble the driftwood arch and it turned out just gorgeous. We feel very fortunate to have met him.

Kristi · Married on 09/22/2018

Tony and Mary did an amazing job on our "Gettin Hitched" package for our May 2018 wedding at Whalehead. From the beginning, Tony responded to emails quickly which was important to us since we were planning our wedding from GA. We were honored to have Tony as our officiant. He is very friendly and professional. Our wedding day turned out so beautiful despite the stormy weather. Jenni from Epic Shutter did an amazing job as our photographer.

I Do OBX Weddings 2
    I Do OBX Weddings 9
    I Do OBX Weddings 10
    I Do OBX Weddings 11

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! A class act, so professional, personable, and a great person. I met Tony at the wedding expo and just connected right away that I knew I wanted him to officiate our wedding. Then met his wife and she was amazing as well. You could tell they love what they do and it shows when they connect with their customers. He kept in contact with us the whole time and helped guide us through the process step by step of what we needed done on getting license and how and where to go, then on what to fill out on his site he just made it very seamless and easy. He did an amazing job at our wedding that our guests were coming up to us asking if we knew him before this b/c of the detail he puts into knowing us to make our ceremony great and you could tell he put the effort in. I could go on and on; I highly recommend him. Best experience.

Jenn · Married on 09/02/2018

My fiance and I are extremely grateful that Tony could be our officiant. He is so down to earth, accommodating, professional and seriously loves what he does. He made our day even more special than anyone else could. After we obtained our marriage license we all sat down for coffee to get to know each other and talk about the wedding. This made us feel so comfortable and confident in Tony. The day of he asked me to proofread what he wrote about my Alex and I and the story of how Alex & I met was beautifully written and recited by Tony during our ceremony. I couldn't help but cry so many happy tears. He and Mary are so quick to respond and helped us out with everything along the way. They are amazing! We are blessed.

Rosemary & Michael · Married on 08/08/2018

It was tough planning a wedding from New York without ever visiting OBX. Tony Joseph made our beach wedding so special. He took the time to get to know us and it reflected in our ceremony. His thoughtful words expressed our feelings perfectly. Mary's flowers were beautiful and were exactly what we envisioned. Thank you Tony & Mary for making our day so AMAZING!
    Rosemary & Michael

Lori · Married on 08/02/2018

I Do OBX Weddings should be the ONLY vendor you consider for planning a wedding in OBX! Extremely professional, responsive and innovative...there was literally nothing I had to do except enjoy the day!
    Last minute changes/requests were no problem and they even found a way for me to marry the love of life, on the beach, in my beloved high-heeled shoes!
    Seriously...look no further and book Mary and Tony for your wedding...you will not regret it!

I Do OBX Weddings 12
    I Do OBX Weddings 13
    I Do OBX Weddings 14
    I Do OBX Weddings 15
    I Do OBX Weddings 16

April · Married on 07/24/2018

Tony was amazing to work with!!! He was flexible and truly cared about the little details of our special day. The weather was less than amazing the day we got married. He kept us calm and found a little gap in the rain to move our wedding up to have it on the beach as planned. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! He offers beautiful décor to rent and was beyond professional in our ceremony! You won't regret choosing Tony!

I Do OBX Weddings 17
    I Do OBX Weddings 18
    I Do OBX Weddings 19

Kylie · Married on 07/19/2018

The setup that the team did was truly outstanding! Everything was absolutely amazing. It will forever be something I remember about our special day.

Rick · Married on 07/15/2018

Mary and Tony made our destination wedding experience the very best it could have been. They were both very easy to speak with and were exceptional at listening to our plan and wedding ideas. Tony provided his suggestions for our beach wedding and they worked out great! We could not have asked for a better guide. Thanks Mary and Tony!

Carol · Married on 07/14/2018

Tony was "perfect" from start to finish for our son's wedding. All questions were answered promptly, the flowers were just what was requested, the setup on the beach was awesome, and the service was beautiful. He is the "best" and we would highly recommend his services.

John · Married on 07/12/2018

Folks - we met Tony for coffee and within minutes knew he was our man. Our ceremony was beautiful, touching, proper and with a bunch of our own moments woven in (Tony helped us create our own ceremony).

We had a beach wedding - a setting that folks will remember, for sure....but we and our guests were all touched by the ceremony itself.

And, we now have a family friend, in Tony and family!

John Quattrocchi (father of the bride)

April · Married on 07/10/2018

If you are getting married in the OBX, I wouldn't recommend anyone else! I planned my wedding from hundreds of miles away via email and phone calls, which can be a bit nerve-racking, but Tony made me feel confident that everything was going to go as planned. I loved that we got to meet him in person the day before the wedding as an intro and review of the service details. He thought of everything and had the bases covered. Our wedding service with Tony was everything I hoped it would be. His team did an awesome job setting up (and taking down- they are quick!) Mary did an amazing job capturing my ideas and getting the flowers together. They were gorgeous and everything looked awesome. I cannot thank I Do OBX Weddings enough. I am forever grateful to have crossed paths with them and had them as part of my wedding day!

I Do OBX Weddings 20
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/09/2018

From the moment I met Tony and Mary, wedding planning was fun and easy. I couldn't even have imagined wedding planning without them. They talked with me and met with me whenever I need it and talked me through the entire process. I live in VA, which was tricky when planning my wedding and setting up vendors, but Tony and Mary made it so seamless.

Originally I was going to go with one of their packages, but I soon found myself going crazy on Pinterest. I ended up customizing my entire wedding package and adding services, flowers, decor, etc. Tony and Mary made this easy and my wedding day could not have been more beautiful or flawless. On top of that, a huge storm came through the two days before my wedding. It wiped out my entire wedding location plans to get married next to the Rodanthe pier on the beach. Tony took me to the spot and we hiked around trying to come up with a solution. Tony was able to find a perfect little location on the other side of the pier during the perfect time with lighting and the tide in mind. Every little thing down to the smallest detail was flawless and the ceremony was perfect.

My wedding planning and wedding day would not have been the same without Tony and Mary. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful day they created with me. They managed to incorporate every single detail I wanted in the wedding and throughout the ceremony. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to do what they did for me and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

You truly can't go wrong with Tony and Mary's services. Even my family and friends spent the night talking about how great they did and how nice they were. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect and they succeeded. I truly cannot say enough about how amazing they are. So incredibly grateful and blessed to have found them.

Samantha · Married on 07/06/2018

I was a bride from Houston, TX planning my wedding in Outer Banks, NC so I was not close to be able to meet with Tony and Mary in person. However, they did such an amazing job I was stress-free this whole process with them. Their website was very easy to determine which package I wanted and the cost. I was in constant communication with Mary about the set up and flowers I wanted.

Tony was wonderful with his website to show us how he planned on having the run down of the wedding. We traveled to NC the week before the wedding and easily got our marriage licence from Tony's website that showed us how. We also met with him before hand to go over everything we wanted; wording, bridesmaids/groomsmen walking, religious views etc. Tony really took the time to get to know us and make us feel as comfortable as possible.

Our overall experience was amazing our guest said they have never been to a wedding with such an amazing officiant that made it so much about us and made them laugh. Everyone loved Tony and our decor!

Catina · Married on 07/03/2018

We celebrated our wedding on the sound in duck and Tony and Mary made our experience amazing. They are both so very kind, patient and amazing. Tony was made us feel very comfortable during rehearsal and we really thank him for everything. So awesome!!

Lori · Married on 06/25/2018

Tony did an awesome and memorable job! I could not have asked a better person to orchestrate our day. He met with us that morning and put us immediately at ease. He had us share our story so he could personalize our service. He kept it simple and special. It was so emotional and beautiful.

I Do OBX Weddings 21
    I Do OBX Weddings 22
    I Do OBX Weddings 23

Lizzy · Married on 06/20/2018

Tony was wonderful. He helped us with a surprise wedding while we were on vacation with our family. He put together a non-traditional ceremony for us, incorporating our daughters into the union, just as we requested. He really understood what we wanted and delivered even more than we could have asked. Thank you so much, Tony and Mary!

I Do OBX Weddings 24

Jenna · Married on 06/12/2018

Mary Joseph is seriously the best!! I planned my wedding completely via email from the west coast and Mary was very prompt with her responses and easy to reach. I was able to send her my ideas for the flowers and florals and the final product was beyond my expectations!! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The guys that came to set up were very friendly and came and set up everything in a blink of an eye. The set up was so beautiful and perfect!!! Such a great company to work with and I would recommend I Do OBX Weddings to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Mary and everyone at I Do OBX Weddings!!!!

Rick · Married on 05/28/2018

Tony did an amazing job. After only a few phone calls and meeting once in person, he made our ceremony SO personal and memorable. We dodged tropical storm Alberto and had backup to backup to backup plans. Tony kept watching the weather and we got it in as planned just before the skies opened. We would highly recommend him for his professionalism, personalization and for the wonderful person he is!

I Do OBX Weddings 25