445 Reviews for I Do OBX Weddings

Jewish (1)
Methodist (1)
Baptist (1)
443 I Do OBX Weddings Reviews

Tony and Mary did an amazing job on our "Gettin Hitched" package for our May 2018 wedding at Whalehead. From the beginning, Tony responded to emails quickly which was important to us since we were planning our wedding from GA. We were honored to have Tony as our officiant. He is very friendly and professional. Our wedding day turned out so beautiful despite the stormy weather. Jenni from Epic Shutter did an amazing job as our photographer.

Photos
Profile Picture Kristi, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! A class act, so professional, personable, and a great person. I met Tony at the wedding expo and just connected right away that I knew I wanted him to officiate our wedding. Then met his wife and she was amazing as well. You could tell they love what they do and it shows when they connect with their customers. He kept in contact with us the whole time and helped guide us through the process step by step of what we needed done on getting license and how and where to go, then on what to fill out on his site he just made it very seamless and easy. He did an amazing job at our wedding that our guests were coming up to us asking if we knew him before this b/c of the detail he puts into knowing us to make our ceremony great and you could tell he put the effort in. I could go on and on; I highly recommend him. Best experience.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist, Catholic, No Denomination, Single Religion

My fiance and I are extremely grateful that Tony could be our officiant. He is so down to earth, accommodating, professional and seriously loves what he does. He made our day even more special than anyone else could. After we obtained our marriage license we all sat down for coffee to get to know each other and talk about the wedding. This made us feel so comfortable and confident in Tony. The day of he asked me to proofread what he wrote about my Alex and I and the story of how Alex & I met was beautifully written and recited by Tony during our ceremony. I couldn't help but cry so many happy tears. He and Mary are so quick to respond and helped us out with everything along the way. They are amazing! We are blessed.

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

It was tough planning a wedding from New York without ever visiting OBX. Tony Joseph made our beach wedding so special. He took the time to get to know us and it reflected in our ceremony. His thoughtful words expressed our feelings perfectly. Mary's flowers were beautiful and were exactly what we envisioned. Thank you Tony & Mary for making our day so AMAZING!
Rosemary & Michael

Profile Picture Rosemary & Michael, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I Do OBX Weddings should be the ONLY vendor you consider for planning a wedding in OBX! Extremely professional, responsive and innovative...there was literally nothing I had to do except enjoy the day!
Last minute changes/requests were no problem and they even found a way for me to marry the love of life, on the beach, in my beloved high-heeled shoes!
Seriously...look no further and book Mary and Tony for your wedding...you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Lori, 8/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tony was amazing to work with!!! He was flexible and truly cared about the little details of our special day. The weather was less than amazing the day we got married. He kept us calm and found a little gap in the rain to move our wedding up to have it on the beach as planned. We couldn't have been happier with our choice! He offers beautiful décor to rent and was beyond professional in our ceremony! You won't regret choosing Tony!

Profile Picture April, 7/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

The setup that the team did was truly outstanding! Everything was absolutely amazing. It will forever be something I remember about our special day.

Profile Picture Kylie, 7/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mary and Tony made our destination wedding experience the very best it could have been. They were both very easy to speak with and were exceptional at listening to our plan and wedding ideas. Tony provided his suggestions for our beach wedding and they worked out great! We could not have asked for a better guide. Thanks Mary and Tony!

Profile Picture Rick, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was "perfect" from start to finish for our son's wedding. All questions were answered promptly, the flowers were just what was requested, the setup on the beach was awesome, and the service was beautiful. He is the "best" and we would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Folks - we met Tony for coffee and within minutes knew he was our man. Our ceremony was beautiful, touching, proper and with a bunch of our own moments woven in (Tony helped us create our own ceremony).

We had a beach wedding - a setting that folks will remember, for sure....but we and our guests were all touched by the ceremony itself.

And, we now have a family friend, in Tony and family!

John Quattrocchi (father of the bride)

Profile Picture John, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

If you are getting married in the OBX, I wouldn't recommend anyone else! I planned my wedding from hundreds of miles away via email and phone calls, which can be a bit nerve-racking, but Tony made me feel confident that everything was going to go as planned. I loved that we got to meet him in person the day before the wedding as an intro and review of the service details. He thought of everything and had the bases covered. Our wedding service with Tony was everything I hoped it would be. His team did an awesome job setting up (and taking down- they are quick!) Mary did an amazing job capturing my ideas and getting the flowers together. They were gorgeous and everything looked awesome. I cannot thank I Do OBX Weddings enough. I am forever grateful to have crossed paths with them and had them as part of my wedding day!

Profile Picture April, 7/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

From the moment I met Tony and Mary, wedding planning was fun and easy. I couldn't even have imagined wedding planning without them. They talked with me and met with me whenever I need it and talked me through the entire process. I live in VA, which was tricky when planning my wedding and setting up vendors, but Tony and Mary made it so seamless.

Originally I was going to go with one of their packages, but I soon found myself going crazy on Pinterest. I ended up customizing my entire wedding package and adding services, flowers, decor, etc. Tony and Mary made this easy and my wedding day could not have been more beautiful or flawless. On top of that, a huge storm came through the two days before my wedding. It wiped out my entire wedding location plans to get married next to the Rodanthe pier on the beach. Tony took me to the spot and we hiked around trying to come up with a solution. Tony was able to find a perfect little location on the other side of the pier during the perfect time with lighting and the tide in mind. Every little thing down to the smallest detail was flawless and the ceremony was perfect.

My wedding planning and wedding day would not have been the same without Tony and Mary. I cannot thank them enough for the beautiful day they created with me. They managed to incorporate every single detail I wanted in the wedding and throughout the ceremony. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to do what they did for me and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

You truly can't go wrong with Tony and Mary's services. Even my family and friends spent the night talking about how great they did and how nice they were. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect and they succeeded. I truly cannot say enough about how amazing they are. So incredibly grateful and blessed to have found them.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

I was a bride from Houston, TX planning my wedding in Outer Banks, NC so I was not close to be able to meet with Tony and Mary in person. However, they did such an amazing job I was stress-free this whole process with them. Their website was very easy to determine which package I wanted and the cost. I was in constant communication with Mary about the set up and flowers I wanted.

Tony was wonderful with his website to show us how he planned on having the run down of the wedding. We traveled to NC the week before the wedding and easily got our marriage licence from Tony's website that showed us how. We also met with him before hand to go over everything we wanted; wording, bridesmaids/groomsmen walking, religious views etc. Tony really took the time to get to know us and make us feel as comfortable as possible.

Our overall experience was amazing our guest said they have never been to a wedding with such an amazing officiant that made it so much about us and made them laugh. Everyone loved Tony and our decor!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We celebrated our wedding on the sound in duck and Tony and Mary made our experience amazing. They are both so very kind, patient and amazing. Tony was made us feel very comfortable during rehearsal and we really thank him for everything. So awesome!!

Profile Picture Catina, 7/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Tony did an awesome and memorable job! I could not have asked a better person to orchestrate our day. He met with us that morning and put us immediately at ease. He had us share our story so he could personalize our service. He kept it simple and special. It was so emotional and beautiful.

Profile Picture Lori, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was wonderful. He helped us with a surprise wedding while we were on vacation with our family. He put together a non-traditional ceremony for us, incorporating our daughters into the union, just as we requested. He really understood what we wanted and delivered even more than we could have asked. Thank you so much, Tony and Mary!

Profile Picture Lizzy, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mary Joseph is seriously the best!! I planned my wedding completely via email from the west coast and Mary was very prompt with her responses and easy to reach. I was able to send her my ideas for the flowers and florals and the final product was beyond my expectations!! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The guys that came to set up were very friendly and came and set up everything in a blink of an eye. The set up was so beautiful and perfect!!! Such a great company to work with and I would recommend I Do OBX Weddings to anyone and everyone!! Thank you Mary and everyone at I Do OBX Weddings!!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Non-religious

Tony did an amazing job. After only a few phone calls and meeting once in person, he made our ceremony SO personal and memorable. We dodged tropical storm Alberto and had backup to backup to backup plans. Tony kept watching the weather and we got it in as planned just before the skies opened. We would highly recommend him for his professionalism, personalization and for the wonderful person he is!

Profile Picture Rick, 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony,Mary,and the crew were AMAZING! I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding on the beach. Mary and Tony make the experience and day so special from th very start! They put their whole hearts into their craft to make the day so beautiful. If we needed anything or had any questions Tony and Mary responded right away and was always so personable! I highly recommend having them help you make your day a magical one!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony and Mary made all our wedding dreams come true! They are so warm and personable, it was like we were their family! They made sure the process was easy and smooth with all the touches of the Outer Banks. We could not have been more pleased with the service and our beautiful arch right on the ocean. It was a dream come true! We would recommend them to any couple looking for their dream wedding.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a super hard time finding an officiant we really clicked with. We found Tony about two or three months before the wedding. He really took the time to get to know us, resulting in a personalized ceremony that really rang true to us as a couple. You can't go wrong choosing Tony to officiate. We had many, many compliments from guests about how awesome he was and I completely agree with them.

Profile Picture Michaela, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, No Denomination

Working with Tony for our wedding was fantastic! We felt like we knew him from the start, and that relationship grew over the months we spent planning our wedding together. He did a great job helping us with our planning from afar, and was always willing to make time for us when we were in town. We also had our chairs & lighting done through OBX Weddings, and that was so quick & easy to have it all done together.

So many of our guests commented on how fun & personal the ceremony was, and we are very thankful to Tony for that! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Tony was absolutely fantastic! He went out of his way to make sure that the wedding was exactly what we wanted. We did an initial FaceTime call with him and then met with him face-to-face the day before the wedding. It really allowed him to get a feel for us as a couple and allowed him to introduce personal elements into our wedding. After the ceremony, everyone was asking if he was a close personal friend of ours - that is how good he is at making the wedding ceremony about you as a couple! We couldn't be happier that Tony was our officiant!

Profile Picture Teresa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a dream working with the I Do OBX Wedding team. They made it so easy to select from their decor packages - we selected a driftwood arch for our wedding ceremony that looked AMAZING!!! We could not have imagined a better aesthetic for our day - it was perfect in every way. I DO OBX Weddings will work directly with your florist to make the decor pop and customize it to your style, colors, etc. Pricing was very reasonable and their response time was crazy fast. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/26/18, 10 Reviews